Holiday in Hell?........ Or Heaven?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Holiday in Hell?........ Or Heaven?

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:27 pm

"Then let us greet the last Dragomir Princess, together, Rose," the Bears then bowed to Rose, as they went to help Lana with the feast-preparing, as the Bears then mentioned,"The days of the melding has already happened, long before any of our species existed, Rose, so perhaps we must learn of it, later on," as the bears looked at Rose, as their ruler looked to the stars in the skies, in the meantime.

Iorek noticed that a carrage of Winged and Flying Horses were coming from the skies, as he noticed beside them a wild and blazing-winged hybrid of a dragon and a phoenix coming, as the hybrid creature was looking at the drivers of the carrage, as Iorek then said,"We have our guests, child of Abraham!" as the bears then moved away, getting their claws ready, in case the Dracophoenix turned out to be an enemy, as they watched the party descend to the landing zone, while a boy goes to bring his Tarpan-breeded Pegasus on the landing zone, as he quickly said,"We're friendly, Cara's my sister from another mother, honestly, i meant it!" as the boy quickly spoken, in front of the massively armored bears, as he was quickly noticing that there are a lot of half-vampires around a band of Vampire Mountain Vampires, knowing that the boy recalled looking up vampire mountain vampires, during his stays at Camp Half-Blood, whenever he could have done so.

"Cara, is everything alright?" as the boy was looking at his somewhat younger half-sister, wanting to know if she met an unpleasent landing, as the Sea-Green-eyed lad then appeared, as he brought the blond-haired lady, as the lady goes to look at everyone inside the carrage, as the Black Stalleon Pegasus then looked at everyone, as he asked to the boy,'Boss, is this the place where everyone was going to get ready for a party? as the Sea-Green-Eyed lad, who was next to the other boy, then quickly said,"That's the place, Blackjack," as he looked at the area, as he tries to calm down the other boy, before the other boy fainted.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Liss Dragomir on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:40 pm

Lissa walks in the front door carrying grocery bags and wearing silver heels and a silver tank top with white skinny jeans.
" Hey Rose!" She says," who are your friends?" Putting the bags down.
Princess Liss Dragomir
Moroi Royal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:16 pm

The Vampire Mountain Vamps drew their melee weapons out, as they bowed down to Lissa Dragomir, as they said,“So you are the last Dragomir Princess...your ancestors had once warned us of the times of war, beyond that of the war of the scars, ahead, as we are gathering to find out more about the fusion of all our worlds,” as they added,“Should an army of Strigoi enter this fortress, a few hours from now, we will unite, and by the gods, we will fight, when that happens,”

“Which gods do you speak of, fierce mountain creatures of the night?” as the bears noticed that despite bearing a significant resemblence to the angels of the heavens, someone like Lissa was actually less physically frail and brittle than they are.

The group of Demigods helped take the groceries to the house, hoping Lissa doesn't mind the aid, while The Dracophoenix looks at Lissa, as if the hybrid recalled seeing Lissa before, only to look at the grey-eyed blond lady next to the sea-green-eyed lad, and realized that the two of them[Lissa and the grey-eyed blond lady] actually looked alike, which startled the huge dracophoenix to no end, while the black pegasus said,Percy, when do we eat? while the green-eyed lad known as Percy then said,“Are you hungry, Blackjack?” as Percy watches a group of people come in to plant food on the fertile areas in the backyard, as they go to plant fruits and vegetables to the yard.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:02 pm

{Okay I'd love to hang out with you Mercedes but this is too extreme for me so I'm out.}

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:15 am

Saphira wrote:{Okay I'd love to hang out with you Mercedes but this is too extreme for me so I'm out.}
(okay)
(Cross... I am sooo lost. wtf are you talking about...? Im thinking we should drop this and pick it back up next december...)
Mercedes
Head Guardian!

Location : A Place that has infinite amounts of books...Borders?...or in [a Floridian] Cabin with Dimitri!!(both are Heaven!!!)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:22 pm

{He makes this too weird. I don't think you meant for their to be people from books. Did you?}

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:29 pm

{ I only meant for there to be rp's.. Idk wtf he is talking about...
Sorry Cross... I am so lost on this rp.} :'(
Mercedes
Head Guardian!

Location : A Place that has infinite amounts of books...Borders?...or in [a Floridian] Cabin with Dimitri!!(both are Heaven!!!)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:30 pm

[Then i'm out, in that case]

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:46 pm

{me 2. since im the host- party over}
Mercedes
Head Guardian!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:49 pm

(Can we just try this again?)

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top