Holiday in Hell?........ Or Heaven?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Holiday in Hell?........ Or Heaven?

Post by Mercedes on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:41 pm

[Lana Danzen is throwing a Winter Holiday party]

Lana is beginning to put her Chirstmashanakwanzmakanaka (whatever that huge word for all the holidays is) decorations up and burning yet another batch of sugar and chocolate mocha chip cookies ...
Mercedes
Head Guardian!

Location : A Place that has infinite amounts of books...Borders?...or in [a Floridian] Cabin with Dimitri!!(both are Heaven!!!)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holiday in Hell?........ Or Heaven?

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Mia got her phone and texted Lana.

Wuz up grl?

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:53 am

Johnathan was on his usual off-duty tasks, as Cross just gave him a few days of Christmas off, as Johnathan goes to look on the skies, hoping to know what to do.
He then went to contact Mia, as he went to go and grab his Cell Phone, remembering Mia's phone number, as he then went to go and dial her number on the phone.
He had the thought on his head,'I hope Mia is pleased with me, and i hope she has a pleasent Christmas, soon! as Johnathan was hoping to spend some time with Mia, as he hoped to see Mia's family, so hopefully they could go and meet Johnathan's own family.
Johnathan may be a Muggle, but at least he's one who has Jarhead-Training, as well as to his advantage that he had the special gift of the sight, which is also a gift that General Adonis Springfield and his children and Grandchildren also have, all without any mystical powers, on their part.
He looked at the phone, and spoke to Mia, saying,'How are you doing, Mia?' hoping he was not disturbing her, at that point.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Cara was sitting by the fireplace in her home. Both of her parents were out visiting some family friends but she had optioned to sit out. It was always filled with adults anyways. She texted Lana Hey, what's up? Anything going on over at your place?
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:40 pm

Mia leaned back on her chair. It's been like ten minutes with no reply. Are you dead? Sh sent to Lana.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:15 pm

Lana answers all her texts apologizing. She had been party shopping. She days the party will be on new years so that all the holidays could be celabrated . She says to invite all friends.
Mercedes
Head Guardian!

Location : A Place that has infinite amounts of books...Borders?...or in [a Floridian] Cabin with Dimitri!!(both are Heaven!!!)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:43 pm

Johnathan then picked it up, as he then went to go and contact everyone, thinking,'I hope Mia would be happy from this predicament, i really do!' as he wanted to make sure that the end of the decade had some positive meaning, even if it must be spent with Mia.
He then went to go and contact everyone else, yet he was already reminded that Selven Middleton decided to visit his half-sister, Cara, ahead of time, as Johnathan went to continue on the contacting.

Selven Middleton knocked at Cara's door, as he then asked,"Is my half-sister, Cara, in here?" as Selven knew he wasn't remotely good, let alone decent, at making rhymes unless they were basic, so he didn't bother to do this, as he then said,"I heard you were going to invite everyone else, and i wanted to let you know that i was going to help out, as well!" as he then looked for his half-sibling, as he then added,"Is it alright if i invite a lot of the Camp to the party, as well, Cara?" as he wanted to let her know if it's alright with her, as despite the fact that Selven was somewhat older than Cara, he wasn't out to alienate her, at all.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:31 am

Mia grinned. I'll be there and I'll bring my boyfriend too. Be there soon!

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes on Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:02 pm

Okay. Bring whatever you want! I will have sodas and chips and other snacks/ refreshments!
Mercedes
Head Guardian!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:20 pm

Kyle Perry received the invite from Johnathan, as he goes to let everyone, including his brother from another mother[and father, for that mattter!] Javier Cross, as Kyle then went to get his thoughts ready, as he found Cross training extensively, as apparently Cross was training with Peredur's cousin Maria Aurion, the Metamorphamagus, as Kyle then said to Cross,'Brother Cross, good news, a lot of people are going to come to the party, and it's alright to contact everyone about getting the party ready!' as Cross then asked,'Would that include one of Bella's 3 best friends, Kyle?' as Cross wanted to know if Kyle was kidding or not, but then Kyle said,'Even Mia and Saphira are coming, as well, Cross, so it's alright to get Peredur to get in, as well, so let's bring in everyone to the party, alright?'

Cross then sighed, as he then went to go and get everyone ready to contact the entire 501st Paranormal Magical Division ready to get everyone set up from the party, away from their Cthulu-Punching, Eldricth Abomination-fighting duties, as they went to gather to Lana's area, as Cross even wondered what Kyle would have in mind, for the plans.

Cross sighed, as he recalled that apparently Mina's busy with going with Zory, as she wants to help Zory, so Cross sighed, as Mina's half-siblings from either Camp Half-Blood or outside the Camp, itself, are all gathering to Lana's area, while Mina goes to help Zory deal with his family issues.
'Well, no use crying over spilt milk, or whatever they'd call it, again,' Cross sighed, as his Demi-Goddess cousin often does stuff like that, which Cross doesn't need to be genetically-altered to figure out the fact that Mina's starting to sound more like Aeneas the more Cross thought about it, well...minus the fact that Cross doubted that Aeneas was bi, but Mina happened to be Bi, on the other hand, as Cross then said to himself,"I guess if i knew for sure on what seperates Mina from her half-brother Aeneas, it would have to be the fact that she's bi, well there's that, and she's a Psychic Witch, as well," Cross sighed, as he knew that Mina was always the more powerful Esper, between him and Mina, really.

Selven then looked at Cara, as he was waiting on her to open the door, to see if there's anything else he could do to help Cara, as he then said,"So how are you doing, Cara?"
Selven began to wonder about the outside world, apart from the assignments that Selven would have taken, seeing as how Selven then went to see if Cara had plans for the party, as Selven honestly wants to help take care of matters.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:12 pm

Lana is getting the decorations ready when the doorbell rang. As Lana raced to get the door, she spills flour from the cookie dough and it gets EVERYWHERE. Lana opens the door to Rose Hathaway.
"Rose?" as Lana talks, she puffs out white powder.
"Hey Lana! I heard you were having a holiday party so I came to help set up!"
"Thanks!"
"Ummm... What is all over your face...?"
"Flour from cookies."
"Huh. I brougt a friend... you don't mind do you...?"
"Not at all! Who is it?"

*****(FOR ALL OF YOU WHO DO NOT KNOW-ON ANOTHER RECRUIT THING I CLAIMED ROSE HATHAWAY)******
Mercedes
Head Guardian!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Liss Dragomir on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:14 pm

Lissa stands in the doorway to Lana's house looking around Rose.
Princess Liss Dragomir
Moroi Royal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:16 pm

"Hey Lissa! Long time no see!" Lana exclaims giving Lissa a giant hug "I hope you are doing well!"

Rose laughs. "Who did you think I was bringing?"
Mercedes
Head Guardian!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:10 pm

A knock at Lana's door happened, as it appears to be from an Armored Polar Bear, as the Polar Bear was bringing in a group of Armored Polar Bears to the door, as behind the bear that knocked the door, was their very king, Iorek Byrnison.
The advisor bear then went to look at his king, as Iorek then said to Lana,“Is the friend of the living and mystic Moroi Vampires in the area?Another group of Vampires had arrived, but they came from the mountains from which my tribe and i had discovered the portal!” as the Bear king revealed the Vampire Princes of Vampire Mountain in the backyard of Lana's door, as the Mountain Vamps then asked,“We have come to discuss matters of a united front against not just the Undead Strigoi Vampires who will soon arrive at our doorsteps, but also more about helping to train the Moroi on enduring sunlight more fruitfully, as instructed by Prince Vancha Marsh,” as they added,“A mainly human military group, trained by the united states, is also coming in here, on the hopes of maintaining the Peace for all our worlds, are coming soon!” as one of them noticed Rose, as they asked,“Is the lady next to you of middle-eastern origin, by bloodlines and ethnicity?” as they went to observe Rose.

Cross then went to get his Ironman616 suit ready, as he then flew off, and quickly went to his Dracophoenix Animagus form, as Cross highly suspects that Rose is coming, as Cross recalled his shock when the one time he raced Rose in a foot race..maybe it's partially because Cross didn't want to go Crusader Mode in the race, but it was mostly because Cross just had to give his all in normal mode, he couldn't outrun her, outrightly, even with his altered genes[altered for the better] and Jarhead-on-Megacrack training, as Cross tries to shrug it off, in his head, as it felt that he best let it go, and hope Rose had met better days!
Especially when Cross recalled that Officer Lance was technically faster + stronger than both Cross and Bella, combined!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Cara sighed. "Hold on, Selven!" Cara wasn't particularly in a good mood at the time. She was still sifting through all of her clothes, trying to figure out what to wear. Finally, she picked out a v-neck shirt and a pair of dark jeans. Throwing it on, she proceeded to the kitchen, trying to find something to bring. Cara reached for a couple of two-liter bottles of soda. Sprite, her personal favorite, along with a few other sodas. She opened the door wide to see her half-brother standing there.

"Selven, what are you doing here? I have a party I have to go to." Cara brushed her hair back with her hand. "I have to get going. I'm already late!"
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:36 pm

“That's what we have all those Pegesi, Hippogriffs, and Thestrals for, Cara,” as Selven revealed the steeds to Cara, most of which are in different colors and variations, aside from the Thestrals mentioned, in the area.
Behind Selven was a familiar Sea Green-Eyed lad, on a Black Stalleon Pegasus, along with an equally familiar blonde lady on the steed, as Selven then said,“Everyone's already coming in, Cara,” as Selven showed Cara the Caravan, as he mentioned,“Even the children of The Minor Gods, as well, so lets get in, shall we?” as Selven goes to let Cara in, as they were heading to the party.

The Lad then said to Selven,“Is everyone ready?” as they were about to take flight, at any minute.
The lad then looked at the area, as he nods to Cara, as it was about to be time, to fly.

[Dee, is it alright if you or Saphy play Annabeth, as well?]

Last edited by Javier Cross on Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:59 pm

MIa appeared at Lana's door wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a t-shirt with a random band name on it. Her boyfriend Jake stood behind her.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:28 pm

Lana told Rose to open the door because Lana was in the middle of washing all the flour off het face and getting dressed for the party.

Rose greets Mia in her dark red skinny jeans, black heeled boots and black dress
shirt.

"Hi Mia!, Jake! Come on in! It's pretty chilly out there!"
Mercedes
Head Guardian!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:07 pm

The Armored Bears realized that the door didn't have enough space in order for them to fit in, as the Armored Bears looked at Rose, as they were amazed that someone like her had existed, as now their King asked,"Where can my tribe feed?" as they needed food in order to survive, as they hoped that the settings in the building were reasonable.

As for the Vampire Princes of Vampire Mountain, they asked,"May we discuss the matters of the alliance, once and for all, Princess Dragomir?" as they went to look for the last of the Dragomir Bloodline, who was inside the building, as they knew it.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Rose looks at the nears and blinked a few times before realizing she wasn't kidding herself. She gestured to the pivot fence and stuttered ," uhh.. back there if you like. What do you want to eat or drink? "

To the bear that had asked if they could talk to Lissa, she said," I am sorry. You just missed her... she part to go back to her place.and change her clothes- she spilled melted chocolate on herself."
Mercedes
Head Guardian!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:39 pm

As The Armored Bear King's men had spotted the lake behind Lana's Backyard, the King ordered his tribe to quickly head for the lake, as they began to feast on the Fish from the non-polluted backyard lake, which was at a reasonable distance, considering that it was properly and well-filtered, where Lana lived.
The Vampire Princes at the backyard then asked Rose and Lana,"But without the Dragomir Princess, how are we supposed to properly discuss the plans for getting the Alliance ready to fight our enemies off, once more?We already know that your academies were under attack, and we were going to gather to help you face the monstrosity, once and for all!" as they were shocked.

"We made plans to go and aid you in taking care of the defenses for the remaining academies, as to reduce the likelihood of any further sieges from those who would threaten the schools, since technically, it's only a matter of time before the problem your ancestors unleashed on us all, becomes our own problem, as well, along with the apparent case that apparently, according to Tiny, some of our kind may have found allies in your kind, Guardian of the last Dragomir Princess!" as they were looking at Rose, at that instant.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:37 pm

Rose stood looking at the bears, still stunned that they actually existed; she'd always believed them to be a myth. "Thank you very much for offering your aid to us. Princess Dragomir should be back soon. Any minute, actually."

While the conversation between the bears and Rose went on, Lana appeared in the doorway. She was wearing a pair of black leather boots with three-inch heels that laced up in the back, black leggings with a dark blue skirt and a red shirt that had tears in it, revealing the black undershirt she wore. She walked over the bears and the Guardian. Rose turned to her and smiled," Finally! If you had taken any longer we might already be in February!"

Lana laughed and replied with a question," Does anyone want some snacks or refreshments? I have pretty much everything..."
Mercedes
Head Guardian!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:49 am

"I thought we were the only group with plans to aid the Moroi Vampires against the Strigoi, at least long enough for someone to find ways to end the Strigoi and keep them away from all our worlds!" the Vampire Mountain Princes said, as they looked at Rose and Lana, as soon as the rest of the Bear Tribe was done feeding on the fish of the lake.

The Vampire Mountain Vampires and the Bears then shook hands and paws with one another, as the Bears then looked at Rose, and went to shake her hands, as well, as they added,"It is all as if another prophecy is coming, one in which all our worlds might become worlds with each other, yet there is also a fear they may be destroyed if we do not find a way to fix whatever problems this may cause!" as the bears looked at the Vampire Mountain Vampires, as the Vampire Mountain Princes then added,"Prince Vancha Marsh could be coming, at any moment, Guardian of the last Dragomir, so we must wait for him, in the meantime," so they went to look at Rose's chotki, a gift from Princess Lissa Dragomir to Rose, knowing it was rare and important, for some reason or another.

Selven Middleton looked at Cara, and with that, the Green-eyed lad then gotten the fleet ready, as the fleet was getting ready to go, as Selven was now flying on the Tarpan-breeded Pegasus, as he said,"Be on the lookout for anything odd, alright, guys?" as everyone nodded, as Selven was apparently on more airborne assignments than anyone else, a few months ago.
As the Demigod party took flight, they found a massive and fast Dracophoenix[a Half-Dragon/Half-Phoenix creature] heading towards the group, yet from the looks in its eyes, it looks rather friendly, at least to Selven.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:23 pm

[cross can you post shorter, I cant read all that]

Mia walked in, pulling Jake.

"Sorry," She wore black skinny jeans, with silver flats. Her silver and black corset thing was laced tightly, and Mia's hair had black streaks.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:40 am

Rose looked the bears who looked at her chotki and said," please call me Rose."

Lana heard Mia and went to great her. "Hi guys! Do ya'll want somethin to eat or drink? There are hot dogs and chips, sodas water...? I do have to cook the hamburgers and hot dogs though. Lissa called. She is stopping at the g4ocery store.for ice cream and then she should be here."
Mercedes
Head Guardian!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top