Dragon Cage: Chorigins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon Cage: Chorigins

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:27 pm

*I did not do any of the work, this belongs to Phantom, and I do not Own Dragon Age Origins or Dragon Age 2, that would be E.A or Bioware we're talking about.

That said, enjoy.*

Chapter 1: That Sneaky Merchant

Our story begins with our hero, Sir Phantom, Knight of the Hardwood Table. He has just embarked on an epic quest, to play and beat Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2. It was a dark and stormy night, much like tonight. Unless it's not a dark and stormy night where you're at, then it's not. Sir Phantom was returning from clearing out an ogre infestation in some of the caves around the town of Verilyville, when he got caught in the rain.

"Dammit, I better head into town and rent a room at the inn." Sir Phantom said. He made his way into town and to the inn, called Gamestoppe. "How much for a room?" Sir Phantom asked. "20 Gold is what I charge, food and drinks cost 10 Gold extra." the innkeeper replied. Sir Phantom then handed over the unreasonable amount of gold to the innkeeper, who was suddenly chewing on a toothpick whilst flipping a gold piece around with his fingers. "He seems like an honest gentleman. But he needs to hire some wenches to clean this inn up a bit. It's not like it would cost him much, he could just pay them less. Hahahaha stupid wenches." Sir Phantom thought to himself. Just as Sir Phantom was heading upstairs to the room he rented, he was approached by a man in a long cloak and shady looking hood. "Excuse me, good sir. I am but a humble merchant, trying to keep my family fed. Wouldst thou be interested in making a purchase?" the merchant asked.

"What kind of purchase we talking here?" Sir Phantom replied. The shady man reached into his cloak and pulled out two video games. "Why, only these amazing games here. Well, the first one was better, according to the ye olde internette. But that's beside the point. Are you familiar with Bioware's Dragon Age games?" inquired the merchant. "Aye..." Sir Phantom answered. "Good, very good. So how about purchasing this amazing offer?" the merchant continued. "Eh, sure. I heard Dragon Age is amazing, so I'll see for myself. Thou hast made a sale, good sir." Sir Phantom said. "Excellent! That will be 50 Gold." the merchant replied. Sir Phantom made his purchase and headed up to his room, with plans to return home tomorrow to see what the big deal with Dragon Age is.

Little did he know, that humble merchant was really a greedy little swindler.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Cage: Chorigins

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:31 pm

Chapter 2: Saving Private Reynolds

Sir Phantom awoke the next morning and made his way home. Along the way, he was ambushed by a pack of werewolves in the Obligatory Forest Area. "You rabid snarling assmunchers. Hast thou no clue that I have a sword with silver lined edges? Prepare for a beating fit for a wench!" Sir Phantom exclaimed, as he held his sword out against his crotch, to imply that's how big his penis is. He then went on to effortlessly behead all the werewolves, and even sliced down a few trees because Mother Nature had it coming for a long time.

He finally made it home and popped the first Dragon Age game in to experience what has only been described as fantastic. He got to the character creation part, nothing that seemed too out of the ordinary for an RPG like that. Once he made his character, he could only gawk and chuckle as he realized something. "Hahaha my character looks like Ryan Reynolds with a beard." the brave knight said. For it was true, Sir Phantom unknowingly created a character, a mage with the default name of "Daylon", that did indeed look like Ryan Reynolds with a beard. He proceeded onward to start his virtual quest.

His character awoke from sleeping at this huge mage-cage of sorts, called the Circle of Magi. Or was it the Tower of Magi? Never mind that, it was a big tower with a lot of mages in it. Sir Phantom's character, Daylon, was then informed of something called a Harrowing. Apparently, the Harrowing is when a mage walks right into the Fade, some dimension full of demons to...fight a demon. It's basically like a rite of passage, kind of like a college fraternity would come up with. It was up to Sir Phantom and his digital avatar of Ryan Reynolds to undertake this challenge.

Sir Phantom had a daunting and tedious task ahead of him.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Teal on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:34 pm

Cross will make it into heaven

Teal has a long history of making semi-snide comments and just-under-the-level-of-insulting comments
Mister Teal
General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:38 pm

Thanks.

Phantom
General

View user profile http://realtalkforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down