The Wonders Of Love!!!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Wonders Of Love!!!

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:15 pm

'Are you gonna be my girl?' as Johnathan quoted the basic question of an epic song that he heard on the Radio plenty of times, when officers Cross and Perry often played the song, just to make sure everyone's enjoying themselves.
"I hope you like it, Mia!" Johnathan smiled at Mia, as he then went to watch some of the trailers for the movies coming next year, as he even found the trailer for the movie that lieutenant Alvizu[Officer Cross's cousin!] was scared about, for some reason or another, most likely out of fear that they'd get the casting calls all wrong, for the most part, as he recalled the trailer of The Lightning Thief, as Johnathan would try not to worry about it too much, until the time comes to deal with it.
As the Marine noted, the citizens were just watching the trailers, as they went to stare at the screen, all the while, a spiky-haired girl noted to herself, as she asked a boy next to her, probably her brother,"Bart...don't you think it's possible that after the movie, some sort of spiky monster would pop up, sooner or later, and threaten us all?" as the boy named Bart said to his sister,"Nothing to worry about, Lisa, that's what our 4th wall-breaking's for, to help break stuff to find new means to fix our problems!" as Bart was apparently quite crazy, as Johnathan then went to look at Mia's blonde hair, as he goes to get ready to look at the screen, again, and hope Mia would enjoy the movie, as Johnathan went to look back to Ree.
"How are you doing, Ree?" as Johnathan wanted to know if Ree was doing alright with the trailers, seeing as how it looks like a lot of people are in the area, as they all went to watch this movie, as Johnny hopes that everyone could enjoy the movie, so Johnathan hoped he was whispering to Ree, really, as he then asked,"So how is Cara doing, right now?" as he went to look at Ree, after the T.L.T trailer was done.
About a dozen minutes before the movie started, as Johnathan notes that when it happens, sooner or later, they'd have to get the 3-D Glasses ready, as Johnathan goes to pay attention to the movie, for the most part.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:52 pm

Mia's eyes were wide and she hid behind Reena.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:17 pm

Reena glanced back behind Mia. "You okay?"

She turned to Johnathan. "Cara's fine. She's been sick lately so she's not in a happy mood but otherwise, she's okay."

Finally, she was able to watch the movie...or the trailers. No, it looked like the movie was about to start. She shifted in her seat, highly anticipating what was about to happen.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:55 pm

The Citizens of Springfield were the first to be amazed, as they began to watch when the movie started with showing everyone the Planet Earth, only to show them a planet much bigger than that, which is behind the Earth, in actuality.
Then a scene showed, as Johnathan noticed a United States Marine waking up from something, as Johnny realized that the Marine was narrating, once the Narrator introduced himself, as Jake Sully, if Johnny got Jake's last name, right.

Sometimes Johnny would noticed a few familiar things about the base, as he watched as Jake took the tour of the base, and learned about the area, as they got to the part about the giant alien beings on the lab, as the Springfield Citizens were amazed by the lifefornms, as they had tails, and are huger than most humans.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:01 pm

Mia watched in fascination.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed May 12, 2010 1:18 am

Johnathan then watched, as Lisa Simpson would look at the screen in shock, as Bart goes to look at the U.S Marine in the movie, as Johnathan quickly noticed that Jake Sully was about to transfer his consciousness to one of those blue bodies, as Jake quickly went into a machine, and once his consciousness was transferred, he began to give the doctors some trouble because he wasn't used to fully controlling his body, yet.

Johnathan was blushing, when it comes to the sight of Mia, as he goes to look at her elven eyes and blonde hair, trying not to stare at Mia's curves, as he focuses on the movie, all the while, Rolf goes to bring Ree some candy and candied beets, as Rolf then said,"Rolf wishes to bring Nana's greetings, from the old country, Reena," as the goat, Viktor, goes to watch the movie, as soon enough, Bart was laughing on how hard the doctors were pressed to keeping up with Sully, before Sully was allowed to go outside the base.

A young man with blue eyes that resembled a galaxy came in, as he was sitting right next to the Simpsons family and their fellow citizens of Springfield, eager to assess the situation, as the man then mentioned to himself,'Lieutenant Alvizu is going out with either Zory or Jasna, probably both and most likely on a date, since she's fond of the two, as he goes to reflect on Mina's plans, as he goes to look at the movie, to pay attention to the stuff in the movie, since for some reason or another, he doesn't trust the officer for Jake Sully as far as he can either throw him or stun him, as he then thought,'When has matters like that ever been easy for the Aurion family, especially when you happen to be a pure-blood who gives a $hit about muggles and muggle-borns, as you are a 7th child while most of your siblings are dead? as he watches the movie.

Spoiler:
Johnny finds Mia to be sexy, if its alright for me to admit it! Razz

Last edited by Javier Cross on Wed May 12, 2010 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Peredur Aurion is here, at last!)

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon May 24, 2010 12:19 pm

MIa glowered at Rolf. "Shhhh!"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon May 24, 2010 5:28 pm

Rolf goes to quiet down, while he watches the movie along with both the rest of the Peach Creek neighborhood, and the Springfield Citizens, as Rolf goes to observe Mia's ears, sensing that Mia may not be from around here.

Peredur quickly recognized that Johnathan Snyder was next to Mia and Reena, as Peredur then thought,'What is officer Snyder doing with the two, lately?Is he going out with them, too?' as Peredur carefully hid his thoughts from Mia's abilities to read them, as he just went to focus mainly on the movie.

Johnathan was keeping his eyes glued to the movie, as it looks like Sully was about to mobilize to head out for the tribe, as Jake the Jarhead ran into some sort of animal, or two, as Johnny can't recall if Jake provoked the animal, first, or if the animal started that one, but either way, it looked like Jake has to deal with the creature.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed May 26, 2010 11:54 am

Mia laughed and nudged Reena. "Jake is kinda cute." She whispered.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:13 pm

Johnathan tries not to focus too much on Mia's exotic-ness, as he goes to focus on Jake and the creature, as he was watching Jake making a run for it with his comrades, along with the others.

Peredur noticed something was wrong with Reena, as he then thought,'Did Reena fall asleep, during the movie, or something?' as he wonders if he should do anything at all to begin to wake her up, right this moment.

The citizens of Springfield weren't holding their breaths, as they began to feel moments of shock and awe, at Jake and friends and the creature in their path, as the Peach Creek Gang go to study the life-forms within the movie, itself.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Mia sighed. The movie was almost over.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top