The Wonders Of Love!!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Wonders Of Love!!!

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:55 am

Reena stared at Mia pointedly. "Really, Mia? New Moon? You know how I feel about those Twilight movies. Action movies, on the other hand,..." And she didn't continue. Most likely she was going to be attacked by Johnathan for not conceding with Mia. So she shut up and waited for the verdict.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:58 am

"So...what movies do you girls want to see, then?" as Johnathan was blushing heavily from his newfound predicament, lately, as he didn't know what movies he wanted to watch, as he'd just prefer to wait for the Avatar movie, and hope the girls get a kick out of it, as well.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:16 pm

[OMFR...I want to see Avatar too!]

Reena shrugged. "It's all up to Mia. As long as she doesn't take me to New Moon though. Anything but New Moon."
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Johnathan then went to look at the buildings, as he wanted to make everyone, including Mia, quite happy, yet at the same time...he didn't want to destroy his own faith in humanity, in general, in any rate, either, so he then said to Reena and Mia,"I think we need to get something warm to eat and drink, first, before we decide this, agreed?" as he looked at Reena and Mia.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:55 pm

Mia laughed.

"I figured you'd react like that. I don't know you pick an action movie. No sappy romance."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:12 pm

"Thanks, Mia," Johnathan said to Mia, enjoying her laughs, as he went to go and get his wallet ready, as he asked Mia and Reena,"Where should we eat, first off?" as Johnathan was smiling at the girls, as for once, he can help make sure they eat before they watch the movies, at last.Johnathan was grateful that officer Cross ordered him to take the week off of work, as he wanted to spend it with Mia, as well as his family and other friends, if he could also manage it.He then went to look at the bus's roads, as they were about to head to a Citidel of a feasting area/shopping building, as Johnathan looked at Mia and Reena, as he said,"Shall we be ready to eat, when the bus stops, girls?" as he was smiling at Mia and Reena, today.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:14 pm

Mia glanced at Reena. "I think we should just go to the movies. Room for popcorn and all. Ree?"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:26 pm

"Whatever you want, Mia." Reena never bothered to argue with Mia. She just wanted whatever made Mia happy.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:05 pm

Mia nudged her. 'I want to know what you want. It's time we did soemthing for you."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:10 pm

Reena glared at Johnathan and whispered, "But I think somebody here cares more about your opinion than mine." That was enough to rest her case.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Mia sighed and shoved Johnathen over.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:05 pm

Johnathan snapped out of it, as he woke up, and apologized,“Sorry, Mia and Reena, i did it, again, didn't i?”
As Johnathan hated the idea of displeasing Mia or Reena, as he felt lost in the fact he displeased both Reena and Mia, at the same time.
Johnathan went to look at Mia's eyes and Blonde hair, as he went to admit,“I have coupons for movie tickets and candy, plus popcorn and soda, if it helps, girls?” as Johnathan wanted to know that he is doing something right, as he goes to look at the girls, and began to wonder about how they'd like to spend the rest of the day, both before and after they watch a movie or two, that is.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:27 pm

"Alright. Let's go get snacks, and Ree will pick the movie!" Mia said.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:52 am

Johnathan smiles at Mia, as he went to look at her rather playful eyes and blonde hair.
He then looked at Mia, as Johnathan never was good at recalling the shade of blonde hair that Mia had, but he did recall how blissful it is, as a sight to behold.
Johnathan then asked Mia and Reena,“Would that include candy, girls?” as Johnathan was smiling, by now, when it comes to the girls.
Johnathan found that the bus was stopping, as he went to the exit, and waited for Mia and Reena to get out of the bus, before he does, since its ladies first!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Mia giggled. "Duh."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:26 pm

“Alright, Mia,” as Johnathan felt that he was in bliss from hearing Mia giggle, as Johnathan went to look at Reena, asking Reena,“So we're ready to watch the movie, right Reena?” as Johnathan wouldn't afford to forget about Reena, either, lest he becomes as heartless as that Hairy-Hearted Warlock from Beedle's tales, of which officer Siegfried ordered him a copy of, to help study relations with everyone else in Earth.
Johnathan had the girls get ready for the line, as when they were up, Johnathan asked for 3 tickets, as Johnathan felt rather grateful that they weren't sold out, by the time he and the girls were able to get there, as he took the girls inside, to watch the movie.
Johnathan ordered some soda, as he asked the girls,“What Candy or drinks do you girls want to grab?” as Johnathan was prepared to pay for them, himself,, with some of his payroll money.
Since Johnathan's actually a Marine, he honestly has high hopes for the movie, as he hoped that the movie would at least live up to his expectations.
Johnathan then went to the restroom, for a few minutes before the line was about to gather, as he went back with the girls, hoping to find the girls at the line, since the movie didn't start, yet.
Johnathan then asked the girls,“Do you want to go to the restroom, before the trailers for the movie starts?” as he was looking at their eyes, for their responses.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:28 am

Mia rolled her eyes. "We don't know which movie yet, Ree hasn't picked."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:23 pm

"Would it be too much to ask if we could watch Avatar? I saw a lot of good reviews for it." Reena implied slightly. She saw the trailer and found it quite interesting.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:07 pm

“Not at all, Ree,” Johnny said to Reena, as he gave a small smile at Mia,“Not at all, right, Mia?”
The Teenage Marine then said to the girls,“At the very least, since we're already in line, we could go and be ready to get the seats, as besides, we may have to watch some of the trailers, as well, since they actually could be worthwhile, girls,”
So when the line began to move, Johnathan recalled the tickets he already ordered, and showed them to the managers, as Johnathan was grateful to be at the restroom, at that point.
Then Johnathan went to look for the room they were heading towards, to watch the movie, as Johnathan recalled in his head,“So i recalled Officer Siegfried mentioning that he planned to watch the movie, sometime, but i don't know why does he plan to watch it, if he had personal reasons for it, really,” as he just looked at Mia, as he wished to know if she and Reena would be pleased, since Johnathan planned to watch the movie, anyway.
So he found the room number, as he went to let the girls go in, as he said,“Ladies first, girls,” as he smiles at the girls, hoping they would be ready to all get inside the room.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:14 am

Mia grinned. "I would absolutely love to see it if that is your choise Ree."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:10 pm

"Cool!" Reena exclaimed and she hopped into the room. She saw the trailers and they looked pretty amazing. She only hoped that it actually measured up to her standards. Not many movies these days could.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:14 pm

Johnathan then went to the seats, as he waits to know where Mia and Reena were going to sit down, as he hoped to sit next to them, as they watched the movie.
That said, Johnathan then said to his head,'Good thing i brought Whoppers and Sour Bright Worms, on me, and some other candy Mia and Ree might like,' as Johnathan then suspected it might be his days as a former recruit, talking.
All the same, Johnathan goes to be on the lookout, in case a sniper comes in to try to shoot them down, as he goes to watch the trailers, quietly, while he waits for Mia to pick a spot, along with Ree.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:00 pm

"Ree you choose! And I want Reeses's Cups. And Twizzlers. Johnathen, search and destroy," Mia giggled.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Peach Creek Gang and the Springfield Citizens arrive!

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:37 am

Saphira wrote:"Ree you choose! And I want Reeses's Cups. And Twizzlers. Johnathen, search and destroy," Mia giggled.

“Alright, Mia,” as he goes to kiss mia's cheeks, briefly, while moving quickly to the nearest place to get candy, as he somehow already drew the note for whichever sort of candy Ree would have asked for, as Johnathan reminded himself,'Mia Riktor wants Twizzlers and Reeses' Peanut Butter Cups...simple enough!' as Johnathan looked at the stand, as he watched a group of mainly consisting literally yellow people coming in, as Johnathan quickly watched, as he recognized them to be the citizens of springfield, as he realized the guy from India known as Apu was also going to be on the mini-stand in the theater room that Johnny, Mia, and Ree were at, as quickly, Johnathan waited in line, and he watched the citizens enter the same room Johnathan was on, that by the time it was a few minutes before the trailers started, Johnathan recalled that Mia asked for Reeses' Peanut Butter cups and twizzlers, so for reasons Johnathan didn't understand, he ordered about four bags each for Mia's listed candies, and 5 bags for Ree's listed candy, as Apu said,“Good day to you, now!” as he got the mini-stand ready.

Just then, Johnathan also picked another citizen group coming in, as he recognized their clothing and Peach flag, as he realized the Peach Creek Gang was all here, as well, as not only did they bring their own large jawbreakers, hidden, somewhere, but they also went as a group in the same room Johnathan was heading back towards, as one of them asked,“Ready to watch the movie, Double D?” as Johnathan knew it was the tall Ed single D talking to Double D, as Double D then said,“Since we're all going to be watching one of the biggest 3-D movies of the decade, if my calculations are correct, we could get some idea on what the future would hold, if we get started, everyone!” as Johnathan quickly went back to the room.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:51 am

MIa looked at the bags. "Holy crap Johnathen!"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top