Just For Fun

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just For Fun

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:36 am

"Umm Macbeth? That is soooo lamo." Mia said. She flashed a grin at Vana ."V is on my team."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:47 pm

"So Vana, where do we start?" as Johnny then said,"Remember, a Platoon consists of up to 60 people at a time, each," as he goes to look at Mia, as Johnny then said,"Then i guess i'm with you two on it, then!" as Johnny goes to pull out his Trident-Shaped Amulet, as Johnny screams,"BY THE POWERS OF POSEIDON!!!!" and just like that as Sea-Green Electricity came from the skies and seas, in the place of the amulet was a Sea-Blue/Sea-Green Sword, as Johnny begins to grow a 12-pack and his eyes turned Sea-Green, as he then screamed,"I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!!" as if it was a shout-out to He-Man, himself[or Hercules or King Arthur, for that matter!]

Diomedes then looked at the defending groups in Hogsmede, as soon enough, he sensed a lot of beautiful women are in the Tank,'But What for?' Dio begins to ponder, as Diomedes then said,"We need a volunteer who can ask from afar as to what the convoy wants, or at least why they want to enter to Hogsmede, agreed?" as just like that, Dio goes to look at volunteers in the proximity that they were in, as anyone near him appeared to be the most obvious candidates, as the closest of the defenders went to raise their hands for the task.

Dean continues to look at the fields above him, as he quickly noticed Ice-Blue Giants in the area, at least a hundred miles from where Hogsmede was at, as Dean then thought,'We need to set up the Scorching Tea catapults to aim at the position of the Giants, or else they will succeed in making a breakthrough!' as Dean goes to fly back to the grounds, after the glimpse he had caught of the enemy!

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:49 pm

"No Johnathen. It's me and V and maybe Malcolm. Leave us alone!" Mia shouted.

"And we'll go ask them." mia offered before running up to the women.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:57 pm

"Alright, Mia," Johnathan said as quietly as possible, although the sword's powers had augmented Johnny, he could tell when it was best to listen to Mia's instructions in the siege.
He then goes outside, as he goes to hold up one of his Uzis, in the other hand, as Johnathan then said,"I don't like the looks of the mess, either, Dio, but we have to defend the town!" as he goes to watch Mia get to the tank convoy!

"Thanks for the volunteering, Mia," Diomedes then said, as he requested,"Remember, don't open the gate, and just go to the top of the gate so you can speak with the convoy group!" as Diomedes watches for a sign that the tank convoy can be dealt with, and soon, before it gets more out of hand!
Diomedes then sensed that Dean Thomas was coming in, as Diomedes then said,"Dean, what's the status Report?"
as he goes to look at the Gryffindor Dumbledore's army veteran, who then said,"Enemy Giants are about to come to us, 100 miles west from the town, we need to aim the catapults at that area, sir!" as Dean goes to take back up the skies!

"Soon, we will be able to destroy the town!" the leader of the convoy then said inside the tank, as she sent the thought to her sisters in some sort of black arts language that only they knew how to use, as the leader then acted normal and declared from the Tank,"We come in peace, to discuss the fact that we surrender, Defenders of Hogsmede!"

[I have to go, for now, Saphira!]

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Mia ran at the gate, jumped and used the gate as a launchpad to jump over it. She landed in the middle of the convoy.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:15 pm

"So it has begun, then?" Diomedes then said, as he then said to the nearest defending trumpeters,"Send in the message to turn the Catapults to the west, because we need to aim at the 100 mile-radius, there!" as the Trumpeters then made the notes meant to alert the other defenders to alter the aim of the catapults, to aim the Scorching Tea to that direction, as Diomedes drew out his Okatana that he inherited from his late father's will, as he then said, in What appeared to be Welsh Language,"Ready, Aim, And Fire!!!!" as the defenders firing the Catapults with the Tea as ammo were trained to understand Welsh, as Diomedes was grateful that his mum taught him more than one language, at a time, including but not limiting to English, the African Languages, Greek, Italian, and Welsh.

Dean continues to scout in the skies ahead, as soon enough, he noticed what appeared to be airborne beings whose first half was that of birds, and whose second half was some sort of woman, as Dean quickly noticed from the lessons in Hogwarts that those are groups of Harpies in the skies, as the Harpies began to attack Dean, as Dean quickly recalled unleashing Sectumsempra non-verbally, being grateful to take the needed notes of Snape's Notebook, as soon as he could, as he then unleashed Protego Horriblis to protect him and frighten off some of the weaker Harpies, as Dean continued to fight off the first wave of Harpies, until he finally found the leader of said Harpy Wave.

'The Royal Guardsdracanae's prey is onto us!!!' one of the younger women sent the thought to the eldest of the convoy's leaders, as soon enough, the elder, who doesn't look much like an elder except for the eyes, then said,'Patience, as this is a part of the plan!' as the head woman then said to Mia,"Are you sent to save us or kill us?" as the leader was speaking inside the Tank, as there was some sort of enchantment in which the tanks could allow the people inside it to speak to everyone outside it.

Johnny then goes to look at the South Gate, recognizing that the White Tank Convoy was in that direction, after Diomedes had pointed out where the convoy was, as Johnny went with super-human speeds, since Ice came from Water, and as a result the Ice can be manipulated to help Water-Users and Poseidon's children get more energy[and Poseidon's children to go faster and stronger than before!] as Johnny had the powers of Poseidon's children, without being one of them from the sword, as he goes to look at the gate, and pulls out the Uzi, outside his Holster, awaiting the besiegers to come to Hogsmede.

The Hyperborean Platoons with the besiegers were walking slowly to the area, as soon enough, they noticed a series of small barrels heading towards their direction, as a Hyperborean Grunt appears to be saying in the Old Tongue,"Look at all those barrels!They must be of a drinkable fashion, probably full of cold water or frozen Tea!" as soon enough, one of the grunts behind the leader of the besieging task force began to watch the barrels, as he stood still.
When the puny object fell on the grunt, soon enough, he felt a drop of hot sweat coming on the top of his head, while the group just kept on walking, but as soon as a few minutes had passed, what started as hot sweat quickly began to expand into a sharp amount of pain on the head, as the so-called sweat was caving all the way into the skull, as the Grunt began to scream so loudly, that if Hogsmede was 5 miles away from mountains, the avalanches nearby would have destroyed the town, itself!
After realizing that the puny objects were unhealthy, the Giants began to realize that its time to make a run for it, as soon enough, the drops became increasingly accurate, as the drops began to melt off the skulls of a good number of the Giants, as what was left of them became nothing but Areas of Ice!

Last edited by Javier Cross on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:49 pm

No one behind Mia; the soldiers and people of Hogsmead; could see her face, as she straightened and smiled a dark smile.

"It all depends on your purpose here."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Vana stared at everyone strangley for a second then whispered, "This is my very confused face." To Mia.
Fox
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:08 am

"We wish to discuss that we are surrendering, Lady Quartre-Elf of Hogsmede!" as they somehow noticed that Mia had Elven Blood in her veins, somewhere, although its not clear from whose side of the family she had Elven blood from.
'We need to bring Mia to the mistress, so she can eat her alive!' one of them sent the thought to the leader of the convoy, but the convoy leader silenced the thought from one of her associates, soon enough, as she said,'Patience, ladies, because i doubt they have read enough about the Trojan War to know how the war ended, in terms of the kind of method we are using to destroy Hogsmede the way the Greeks destroyed Troy!" as they were using their thoughts to read Mia's and Vana's movements to listen to their responses, as their mistress was slain by Mia's mother, a daughter of Aphrodite, once!

"What's going on, Mia?" Diomedes asked Mia, as he wanted to know what's holding the Convoy up, as he then asked Mia,"Your judgement on what should happen to the convoy, Mia?" as he just focuses on the gate ahead.
"What's going on, everyone?" Johnny asked the defenders, as he was paying attention to what is going on, as of right now.
"That's what i am trying to find out!" Dio yelled at Johnny, as he awaits Mia's reply!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Mia tensed as she tilted her head. She turned and walked through the gate like magic. Walking silent as death she gave her verdict to Diomedes.

"Shoot them all. Or we all die."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Siege of Hogsmede!

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:43 pm

"Everyone, FIRE!!!!" as all over the front of the gates, you would hear people shouting [size=38]MACBETH!!!![/size] at the convoy, as soon enough, you slowly begin to hear all the screams of what turned out to be monster women inside while the Tanks were being demolished by both the word and the guns, as at least 1/5th of the convoy's worth of enemies were all reduced to Gold Dust, while at least about another 1/5th was too wounded to respond well on their own, while the rest of the 3/5ths of the besieging convoy came out of the tank, while the Gate Guards go to fire their bullets with nothing but head-shots the moment the women's true forms were revealed!

The Empousai turned out to be quicker than most people gave them credit for, as even though some of them had received head-shots and managed to stay dead for now, most of them continue to dodge and keep on coming, as they were lead by the Senior Empousai, as one of the Senior Empousai then said,"We will storm Hogsmede, this day, for our mistress sought out the child of Aphrodite's Daughter in that fortress, and may she be known as the spiritual successor to Helen of Troy, this decade!!!!" as the Empousai gather to get ready to storm the Gate Walls, as the defenders at the gate got ready to unleash hot and heavy liquid upon the besiegers, while most of the defenders quickly created well-done Felix Felicis as soon as they could do so, as they planned out the siege for months!

Dean continues to notice that Diomedes sensed that something was wrong, as Dean sent a message via Patronus[a sort of method Dumbledore himself invented, when he was alive!] asking Diomedes,"Did the enemy break in?" as Diomedes responded,"No, the enemy's still outside the Gates, we need to ensure that it stays that way!" as Dean quickly goes to hold off the armies of Harpies along with some of the defenders of Hogsmede who took to the skies, quickly decapitating one of the Harpies with his wand and spells at hand!

Johnny soon goes to reach Mia, as he noticed that the front Gate has enemies attempting to break in, as Johnny then thought,'Please be alright, Mia!' as Johnny begins to ask outloudly,"Is Vana getting the Ambush Party ready if the enemy breaks in?" as he continues to run in superhuman speed on par with Achilles or Hesperian Wars-Era Aeneas of Troy, soon enough.

Last edited by Javier Cross on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I need help to fix the Size on Macbeth!)

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:24 pm

"Shame," Mia muttered to Vana. "If they hadn't ended to kill me for Mina's mistake, I'd have helped them win." She strode away from the battle purposefully.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:12 am

Johnathan sent the thought to Mia, as he then said,'I heard somewhere that it wasn't Mina who killed the guardswoman earlier, as i heard it might have been your mum, Mia!' as Johnny felt lost, while everyone was still trying to fight off the Empousai climbing to their wall at the North Gate, as by themselves they may not be able to keep them off for much longer.

Diomedes quickly drew one of his Uzis from his holster, as he goes to join the defenders, remembering to focus on shooting the enemy on the head at the right angle so he won't kill his fellow defenders on accident.
He also goes to say,"BESIEGERS, COME AND GET THEM!!!!!" as he goes to draw his father's sword on the other hand, as he quickly goes to demonstrate a fierce defense of the gate's walls!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:24 pm

Vana poked Mia, "Are we done now? Can I go have chocolate yet?"
Fox
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Eyes on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:41 pm

Malcolm followed after Mia quickly. He caught up with her and matched his pace to hers. He shot her a smirk and nudged her.

Red Eyes
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Mia nudged him back. she offered a quick smile. "Hey, you understand the boyfriend rules better then my boyfriend." She let her trio into the woods.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:08 pm

vana laughed and shook her head at Mia.
Fox
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:16 pm

Soon enough, the area around the girls began to freeze up, as there was a deep chill in the air around the area, as the Hyperborean Giants began to appear, as they said,"Its the child of the daughter of Aphrodite who killed one of Queen Sess' vanguards!" as soon enough, they gathered by the dozens surrounding the band, as they now admitted,"The Headmistress of the hunters has blocked out any chance of Apparation around the area by 5000 miles!" as one of them came after Malcolm, shortly.

Johnathan was quickly trying to aid in the defenses with his Assault Rifle, as he was moving fast enough to kill as much of the Besieging Empousai as possible, as he said to Diomedes,"Mia's not in here, one of us has to go and help her!" as Diomedes responded,"You go while i'll help the defenders hold off the besiegers until reinforcements arrive, NOW!!!" as Diomedes threw Johnathan beyond the walls to the direction that he heard the Girls going towards, as Diomedes then continued to slay the Empousai, remembering to protect the Defensive Siege Weapons as he continued the defense!

[No one is bothering to play the besiegers in Hogsmede?]

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:20 pm

(i thought you were doing all that stuff? You just kinda took over with that but i guess I could if you want me to. . . you probably won't like what i do though. . . .)

Mia tensed and looked around them. "Damn. This is when I'd really need Saphira and her mad broom skills! Vana, think of a plan!" She grabbed for Malcolm to stop the giants from, well, sqewishing him.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:26 pm

(The Siege was supposed to be a group effort, with you using the majority of the defenders and a few of the leaders of the besiegers, while Red Eyes and Myself will unleash the majority of the Besiegers inside and outside the Gates of Hogsmede, while Cassie is meant to play the Ambush party stuck in the middle, with Vana leading it against the Besiegers!)

The Giants want to just make ice Statues of Malcolm, as soon enough, one of the Giants made booming steps, as they came in front of Malcolm, wishing to Challenge him to a fight!
Johnny was gliding in uber-human speeds, as soon enough, he killed one of the Giants behind the one that was going to challenge Malcolm, as he said,"Sorry i'm late, girls!" as he draws out the sword, as he said,"The Blade of Neptune has more power than i recalled, to be honest!" as Johnny was in control of half the amount of cold in the area with it.

Diomedes was leading the defenders, as he realized the Empousai Elders were trying to open the gates so that the enemy besiegers can have an easier time entering Hogsmede, as Diomedes drew out the Katana again, as he said,"Kill the Empousai or we all die here!!!!" as he goes to make a Battle-Cry for his ancestral Namesake's blessing, as he charges against the Empousai Elders!

[Someone has to play the Head Empousai Elderess!]

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Vana nodded took a moment and then declaired her brilliant plan. Pointing at Mia she said, "You pet it . . . And I'll . . . RUN!" She dashed away.
Fox
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:46 pm

"Why are we running, Vana?" as Johnny hopes to the stars that Vana had some sort of plan meant to help fight off the Besiegers in mind, as he goes to help Mia and Malcolm fight off the Giants, as soon enough some of the Giants go after Vana, as soon as they noticed her running for it!

Diomedes continues to lead the defenders, as he noticed that some of the Empousai were heading to the position of one of the defensive Catapults, as Diomdes ordered in Welsh,"STOP THE EMPOUSAI!!!!" as the defenders understood Welsh, as soon enough, you see the House-Elves and the Human Muggles getting into position to defend the siege weapons, ready to destroy the Empousai that come close to the weapons.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Mia nodded, and took off after Vana. "Wait up loser Tulio!"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Johnny then said to Malcolm,"Alright, we need to stay together because if we can do that, we can beat these things!" as he goes to hold his sword, and then draws his modified Uzi to one of his arms, as he decides to give Malcolm the other, as he said,"You need the other one, too!" as he gets to a fighting stance against the Giants!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:55 pm

"Malcolm! Get your bloody arse over here or we can't have the bloodiest amazing trio ever! If you die, i will never forgive you!" Mia shouted at him.

{Don't forget to check the Valentine's post!}

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum