Just For Fun

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just For Fun

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:18 pm

"By Voldemort's blood," Cross screamed to the skies, as he was angry at himself, right now, for feeling so useless to everyone, as Cross said,"I feel like i need to take a cold Bottle of Root Beer, right now!" as Cross felt mad at himself, so much!

Johnathan then goes to realize that he suspects that he is starting to only lust for Mia, and that horrifies Johnny, to no end, as he goes to try to guzzle down the butterbeer, as he was trying to drink out his sadness, while he doesn't expect Mia to drink, and it alienates Johnny to feel that he might only be lusting for her, but then, slowly but surely, an anger begins to drive him.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Eyes on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Malcom saw Mia, seeing a chance to talk to her, he sauntered over. "Hey honey, what's you're sign?" He winked jokingly.

Red Eyes
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Vana grinned and looked over at Malcom and Mia, "Wonder how that's going to work out."
Fox
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Mia glanced at him. "Don't enter. Isn't that a bit cheesy?"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:43 pm

No wonder why Johnny feels so angry, because one of the Malcoms was coming in, and Johnny doubts its one of Annabeth's half-siblings, as Johnny was trying to guzzle down the butterbeer, as he then said, in a suddenly rational manner,"What's your call, Mia?" as Johnny then said,"I wish us a chance to hunt for monsters, together, Mia," as Johnny goes to look at Mia, in a calm manner.

Cross goes to grab a magic orb, watching as Johnathan was suddenly calm.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:45 pm

"Hunt monsters? Are you okay John?" Mia gave him a look.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:50 pm

"I feel excellent, Mia!" John said, as he was suddenly eager to hunt for something, as he then said,"Besides, it's been weeks since we last hunted monsters with the other girls, remember, Mia?" as Johnny was still calm, but he showed a tiny smile at his face.

Cross then goes to look at Bella, as Cross said to Bella,"If Kyle ever gets found, he might like this new development in Johnny, right, Bella?" as he goes to hand her the orb.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Mia shrugged. 'Well what do you want to hunt?"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:03 pm

"Some members of the Royal Guard of Queen Sess of the Scythian Dracanae, if you feel we're up to it, Mia," as Johnny was feeling up to it, as he goes to hold up his Trident-shaped Amulet by his neck, along with his Uzi in one of his holsters on his pants, as he feels like he needs to hunt some of them down.

"Johnny's going to try to hunt down members of Queen Sess's royal Guard, Bella!" as Cross was smiling, at long last, as Cross then said,"That sounds like a right start, if you ask me," as he goes to look at Bella's response.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:05 pm

"I don't know what that is." Mia said slowly.

Bella rolled her eyes and stood by Derek.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Eyes on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Malcolm smirked. "Is that your idea of a date?" He looked at Mia. "See this is a proper way to ask for a date, and a proper date. Miss, I've only known you a short while, but I feel we need to know each other better. Would you care to go on a date with me, perhaps dinner and a movie?" He gave her a flower that appeared out of nowhere, and gave her a motorcycle helmet. "I drive my bike fast."

Red Eyes
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Johnny then goes back to normal, and then said,"The Royal Guard are bodyguards to royalty, as you and i recalled, Mia," as he then said,"Queen Sess of The Scythian Dracanae[dragon women with green scaly skin, yellow eyes and 2 tails instead of legs] had an Honor Guard that accompanied her into battle, before she got slain, and they could still be out there," as Johnny then said,"Shall we go after them and hunt them down?" as Johnny felt that he was ready to hunt down the individual members of the royal guard, whenever Mia was ready.

Cross goes to sigh, as he goes to look at the area, as he then went beside Bella, without trying to come out a braggar of sorts.

Johnathan then looked sharply at Malcolm, as he then said to Malcolm,"If you think you can do better, then you can come with us, then!" as he goes to feel his holster where his Uzi was, as he was still quite calm.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Mia glanced at Malcolm. "Well, . . . ' Mia bit her lip. "That does sound really nice Malcolm. . . "

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:49 pm

Johnathan felt that he was about to lose it and go under mental illness, despite his calm demeanor, as he then said,"Then you're in, Malcolm," as Johnathan goes to invite Malcolm, before they all lose whatever dignity they have left, as he goes to deal with the pressure, wishing that Kyle could be found, as Johnny goes to drink the butterbeer, quickly!

Johnathan then goes to tell Mia, in a reasonable and concerned tone of voice,"Your mother was a beautiful woman, wasn't she, Mia?" as Johnathan was referring to Mia's mother as a person, in her own right, rather than a member of a fabled genealogy, as Johnny added,"Truth be told, you're every bit as beautiful as she is, and it doesn't matter too much to me what your genealogy is, because you're still you!" as Johnny hoped that Mia knew that Johnny meant it, without relying too much on Mia's genes, in his words, because Johnathan was trying to hide the urges to display sudden cases of sadness underneath his brown eyes.

Diomedes appeared, as he then asked Mia,"What's going on, everyone?" as he goes to look at the half-niece of the guy his namesake ancestor once tried to kill, during the Trojan War[or was it twice?I lost count, but it can't be beyond 5 times!] as Dio then asked,"Did someone say something about hunting Reptilian Women, in here?" as Dio had his father's OKatana, at the ready.

Meanwhile, outside Hogsmede, an army of what seemed to look like reptilian women, with nothing but two reptile tails for legs and their weapons, began to follow a leader with a blood-red crown, as she screamed in the tongues of the creatures,“TONIGHT, WE HAVE VENGEANCE!FOR OUR QUEEN SESS!!!” as the reptilian women hissed and screamed, as they ready themselves to besiege the town!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:55 am

Mia smiled at Johnathen and drank her butter beer. "Oh good lord. More people."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:54 am

"I just walked by, to get a drink, Mia," Diomedes said, as he then admitted,"I didn't expect you guys to be in here, so soon, really!" as he looked at Johnathan and everyone else, as he then asked,"I guess its safe to admit its starting to get too quiet, in here, so when Johnny suggested something about a hunt, i figured that he may have been under a good idea's effect," as Dio goes to look at Johnny.

"Thanks, Mia, i felt that we can go and do something meaningful, together," Johnny said, as he goes to look at Dio and Malcolm, as Johnny then added,"If anyone else is ready to come along, we can welcome them to the party, as well!" as he goes to admit to Mia,"Is there something about your sister, Joslyn, that kept her away from the majority of everyone else?" as Johnathan felt that something was going on, outside Hogsmede, as soon enough, Dean Thomas appeared, as Dean said,"I'll come with you, too, besides its as if...my real father would have wanted to help, too!" as Dean admitted that his real father was a pure-blooded wizard, while Diomedes goes to shake Dean's right hand, as Dio then said,"Spoken like someone taking up the steps of Lance's namesake, right there!" as Dio then looked for more fellow hunters for the task.

"Is everything ready, for us to hunt down the daughter of the daughter of Aphrodite, who managed to kill one of my sssssistersssss?" The Royal Guard member of the Reptilian women asked, as the mere Scythian Dracanaen woman in front of her then said with glee,"Of Coursssse, my mistress, soon we will drink the blood off of the daughter of the woman who drove off our Queen, and then we will go after her half-aunt, who aided the son of Poseidon in killing the Queen!" as soon enough, a lot more monsters of various sorts began to appear, some of which were Harpies, others of which were a few Hyperborean Giants!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:06 pm

"Am I honestly the only women on this damned hunting party? Ah well, that's a thing of five seconds ago. And we must keep our behind in our past. Or was it keep our past in our behind?" Mia pondered. Saphira walked up and smacked her head lightly. "It's we must keep our past BEHIND us!"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:05 pm

If Johnny was somehow attracted to how Mia worded how they had to keep their past in their behind, he didn't show it at all, as Johnny then said to Mia,"Not anymore, Mia, now that Saphira is here!" as Johnny then said,"Long time, no see, Saph!" as Johnny then watches Diomedes go to shake Saphira's hands, as Diomedes then said,"If you're on board, too, then that makes about 6 of us, including myself, Johnny, Dean, Malcolm, Mia, and you!" as Diomedes then goes to watch Johnny feel for his holsters, which contained modified Uzis, that are not only more accurate than the standard Uzis, but also pack more damage in a fight and can be upgraded!

"Did your dad give you news on your end, Saphira?" Dean asked, as he then goes to ask next,"Did you come to Hogsmede for a drink, too?" as Dean was going to check his wand, even though he just learned how to use wandless magic, just in case things get out of hand in the hunting, along with a watch that seems to work well without the magic fields making it go haywire, and a gold coin, as Diomedes looked at Dean, and then asked,"Is everyone ready to go?" as Diomedes goes to feel for his Modified AK-103 Assault Rifle, behind him, as Dio then admitted,"Its been enhanced with Pendragon Particles[named after King Arthur's family!] so if the gun already feels lightweight for the most part, initially, then the particles made it even more so, Saphira!" as Dio then asked,"Do you have weapons to go with you alongside your wand?" as he looked at the party.

"Ssssssoooon, our brethren, we will have Blood, and it will be glorioussssssss!" the royal guard Dracanae said, as she goes to look at the army of monsters aiming to besiege the town, as they went to look at the area where Hogsmede stands, as a hyperborean Giant then asked the Royal Guardswomen,"Its only a matter of time, before our forces can assemble to their position!" as the Icey Blue Giant then said,"If any of them should manage to destroy just one of us, we will turn into a block of ice, and if we manage to beat our enemies, we will turn our foes within a block of ice, itself!" as soon enough, the Blue Giants began to gather in dozens, around the position of Hogsmede, as they too were somehow compelled to join Kronos' armies, even though most of the majorities of the Giants kept to themselves, watching their relative giants to see whether or not they can survive this millennium or not!

"We may as well go and bring in the children of the Empousa Queen, next, considering how in some versions, she's Aphrodite's niece by Hecate, and in others, Hecate created her, but i dare not ask the Queen which versions are more likelier, for now!" as the Giant commander then goes to get ready to besiege the town, when the time is right.

[P.S: Hyperborean Giants can also bleed out blue blood(Literally!), when wounded, and like most giants, they have a strong resistance to magic, except for Fire Magic, of course!]

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Saphira rolled her eyes and shook his hand. "Nah, I could feel Mia's impatience. MInd link." She said.

"And I am not going, just making sure you know that those creepy snakes kill Mia, and Imma castrate you all."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:58 pm

"Alright then," as Johnny feels that he was starting to lose patience with the tension in the area, as he managed to hide it from everyone else, as with that he said,"Then lets get ready to get going, alright?" as he watches Dean and Dio go outside the Pub, only to realize the sounds of snake-movements and Giant Footsteps taking place, as they were rather loud together, and a very bad mixture, all-in-all.

"DEFEND THE TOWN!!!" Diomedes then screamed to everyone, as soon enough, the residents of Hogsmede gathered to prepare a defense for the town, while Dean goes to gather members of the D.A nearby the Pub, as Johnathan then goes to look at Saphira, as Johnathan then said,"The snake women won't get to us, not while we're standing!" as he goes to get ready, as he then asked Saphira,"Ready to help with Hogsmede's defense, Saph?" as this was just another month of battle to face.

Dean continues to seek out the members of Dumbledore's army in Hogsmede, as quickly enough, he saw scenes of everyone in Hogsmede gathering the House-Elves and Centaurs together, while seeing every citizen of Hogsmede gather arms for the upcoming assault ahead, as the Centaurs that accompanied Bane and his comrades sent a small party to call for reinforcements from their cousin breeds of Centaurs, as soon as possible.
Dean then goes to seek out Oliver Wood and the old Quidditch Team of Gryffindor, knowing that Oliver is somewhere, getting ready to hit the enemy hard and fast in a renegade's death-from-above approaches, bringing the siege to the skies, if any of the enemy forces tried going airborne, as Dean quickly went to suit up in Gryffindor Quidditch armor, while finding other members of Dumbledore's army, as he then said,"Get as many of the army as you can, so we can defend Hogsmede, alright?" as he goes to continue to get ready!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:03 pm

Saphira vanished in a puff of smoke.

"She has something important." Mia explained.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:13 pm

"Alright, Mia," Johnny nods to Mia, as he goes to ask,"Are we going to suit up to get ready for the siege?From the looks of things, its getting a bit chilly down here, so it means the raiders will drop by in at least a dozen minutes or so, at best!" 'If we're lucky!' Johnny thought, as he goes to look at Mia's Silver Eyes, as he then said,"Well, no time like the present, and Dio's already helping to get the majority of our friends together, while Dean goes to get the rest of the D.A, Mia," as Johnny goes to make a grin at Mia, as he was going to do something bold if they find the enemy leader behind the siege in there, as Johnny said,"At least if the guys behind it show up, it'll be over, in a few moments, once they do, Mia," as Johnny was feeling for his holsters, as he goes to press a red button.

"Do we need to load up the Scorching Tea, sir?" as one of the defenders in Hogsmede get ready to ask Diomedes, while the House-Elves go to ready the defenses, as Diomedes then said,"AYE, THE TEA, TOO!!!" as they go to weaponize the Tea, realizing that the Giants were bringing in the cold, in Hogsmede, as Dio had a hunch that those weren't Hagrid's mum's breed of Giants coming by, as Dio then said,"The Hyperboreans are coming!!!!" as
Dio then goes to feel for his Assault Rifle, soon enough, as he triggered a red button, as well, as Diomedes then said,"Get your fire spells ready, A.S.A.P[As-Soon-As-Possible!] everyone!!!" as he goes to hold the gun up, expecting the besiegers to come to the area, soon.

"Its only a matter of time, before we begin to outflank the defenses!" one of the Hyperborean leaders said to their commanding officer under the command of the Dracanae Guardswoman, as the leader then said,"Wait for the Empousai to arrive, and then we will besiege the town, soon enough!!!" as he then looked at the town, as the Giant Leader knows it won't be long until the Empousai begin to pour in, complete with the Hogsmede Tank that would bring in a message of the white flag, since the tank was as white as the flag, which meant that the defenders would be tricked to surrendering, just like the ending to the Trojan War, in which the Trojans and their allies were tricked, leading to Aeneas[King Arthur's ancestor!] having to lead the Surviving Trojans out to Western Europe to find a new home in the nations, there, but not before killing a lot of the defenders, in the process!

Dean goes to watch, as while he was done getting his Gryffindor Armor ready, he recognized that the centaurs were armed with Fire-Enchanted Weaponry, as the House-Elves were getting their Fire Spells unleashed, while helping to load up the Scorching Tea at the containers while also getting the molotov cocktails and the grenades capable to be used in the front-lines, as Dean recalled that its been months since the battles at Hogwarts School were fought, as Dean found out more about his real father after the battles, but still not enough to piece much about him together, yet, as he then said,"Well, i guess its time to get started, now i wonder where's Seamus, when you need him?" as Dean is missing Seamus right about now, along with Lee Jordan.
"Well, there's no point grieving on what's lost, so i better get going!" as Dean goes to get his broom out, as he goes to look at the others getting their weapons prepared for the fighting that will ensure, as even the citizens were getting their improvised tools to be of use!

[I need to find out Dean's Broom, and what's Mia's sort of Broom, dare i ask? Or Does Mia fly Pegasi of various breeds, like her mum?]

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:03 pm

{Mia doesn't fly at all~Saphira does}

Mia filed her nails until they were sharp. "Stupid boys, doing everything the hard way."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Vana smiled at Mia, only she could use and abuse boys the way she did. "Good job there Mia." vana laughed.
Fox
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:02 pm

"I heard that, Mia!" as Johnny flashed a smile on his face, for some reason or another, as he goes to look to the outside, as the House-Elves were helping the other groups of defenders setting up the towers to look out for any and all incoming besiegers, as Johnny then added,"Now Vana, where do you want to start with the defenses?Shall i leave you with the ambush platoons, or is it best if you can go ahead to take the enemy by surprise?" as Johnny was contemplating ideas in which Vana can help, as Johnny then said to Mia,"I see you're ready, right, Mia?" as Johnny recalled that Mia's part-elven, but he wonders if someone is going to mention what breed of elf Mia was descended from, eventually.

Diomedes was on the look-out, as soon enough he managed to catch a convoy of Ivory-White tanks, as white as Snow, even, as Diomedes then spotted white flags on top of the tanks, as he then said,"Hold it!" as the majority of the defenders with nothing to do otherwise to help the defense, go to gather around Diomedes, as they asked,"What are those White Tanks doing in here?They look like a sign of surrendering!" as Diomedes then answered,"I don't know, but i don't like it!If anyone studied up on the Trojan War, the Trojans had to deal with the Trojan Horse, which was a last resort weapon the Greek invaders employed because most of the Greeks just wanted to go back home, already!" as Diomedes then said to the defenders,"If you suspect that those are enemy besiegers in the tank, scream Macbeth at the tanks, and they will be destroyed!" as Diomedes then goes to be on the look-out!

Dean then gets ready to fly out, as he was taking notice of what appeared to be White Tanks, as Dean suspects something is wrong, as soon enough, he somehow managed to sense that potential enemies could be inside that tank, as he was going to attempt to scream the word required to destroy the tanks, as soon as he was ready, as Dean goes to get the spell required to make a loud-enough noise of the word prepared.
'If this doesn't work, we'll die, either way!' Dean thought, as he goes to look at his watch, as he then looked down to watch the defenses in place!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum