Just For Fun

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just For Fun

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:10 pm

Isa pursued her lips. "Reminds me of my great Aunt Barbra."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Sextus then asked Isa,"Tell me more about this Great-Aunt Barbra, please?" as he goes to focus on Isa's eyes for news about her tale about Barbra.

Cinna goes to follow Amy to a private room, as soon as Amy was willing to do so.

Miranda was awaiting Amy's response to her question on why Amy should be a slut when not all of their mother's priestesses were sluts, in the first place, while she looked at the camp, as they prepare for the siege ahead.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:16 pm

Amy smirked. It's simple. Each of us inherited a trait of mothers. We all got her beauty, her charm, you got her seeming innocence, her lust. I got her lust AND her willingness to sleep with many men. Amy raised an eyebrow, glancing at Cinna.

Isa face palmed. "it doesn't matter about her."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:30 pm

"Are you sure that's about right, Amy?The last time i checked, your other side was not out to be a slut, at all," Miranda said in a whisper, as she noticed that the forests were starting to have gates and walls in various positions, as Captain Marcus then said,"We're almost there, lady Miranda, soon we'll be able to hold off until reinforcements arrive!" as he goes to look at Miranda, as Marcus knows its a private conversation Miranda is having with someone in her family.

Cinna goes to look at the room he and Amy were in, as he was sitting on the couch next to the bed, as he goes to notice a change in Amy's eyebrows.

"Are you sure, Isa?" Sextus asked, as he then said,"It may be of use to us in the hunt for Lupa blood!" as he goes to look back at the Wendigo they have under their control.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:43 pm

Amy raised an eyebrow. "Really? Are you sure? Because if I remember correctly, none of you would let her forget her one night stand with Demetri." Amy smiled seductively at Cinna.

Isa rolled her eyes.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:16 pm

'Because we were shocked you and Dylan wounded up....you know what i would have said otherwise, Amy, Miranda said in thoughts, as she goes to look at the armory of the Lupa Clan as she noticed that their sorcerers have begun to gather, as well.
Miranda still didn't think Mia was a slut for that one-night stand with Dylan, and she doubted her friends, even her cousin Cross, thought Mia was a slut, either.

Cinna goes to pull Amy closer to him, as he goes to put Amy on the bed, being ready to begin the process as soon as Amy wills him to do likewise, as he goes to look at Amy's sexy smile, right now.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:51 pm

Amy clicked her tongue, and shook her head in a sympathetic way. "Silly Cinna. What makes you think your in charge?" She got on all fours and prowled towards him.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:49 am

[This is what i recalled of Amy's descriptions: she has not-so-natural platinum blond hair, a very low and very tight black tanktop with hot pink and silver decals(with a bikini underneath!), her very black shorts were barely there, nearly exposing her butt, and she wore stillettos on her feet!]

Cinna already removed his shoes and socks before entering the room, and was now only in pants and a t-shirt, as he goes to watch, as he watches Amy go on top of him, as he was not complaining on Amy prowling on him, as he noticed the seductive and sexy manner in which Amy Prowled on the bed.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:12 pm

Amy pushed Cinna over and straddled his chest.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:49 pm

Cinna goes to place his hands on Amy's tank-top, as he intends to remove Amy's tank-top so he can continue on with Amy's short shorts, so with that in mind, Cinna goes to place his hands on the hem of Amy's shirt, ready to remove her shirt.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Amy gave him a chellenging look.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:34 am

Cinna goes to take the look as a yes, so with that in mind, Cinna goes to remove Amy's tank-top, noticing that there was something covering her cleavage, but he is not sure if its a bikini or a bra covering Amy's mounds.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:27 am

Amy smirked, leaned closer to Cinna and then kissed him, in only her bikini and short shorts.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:27 am

Amy smirked, leaned closer to Cinna and then kissed him, in only her bikini and short shorts.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:33 am

Cinna goes to insert his tongue inside Amy's mouth, while taking care to remove his own pants, as Cinna was really sure that Amy's boobs were covered by a bikini[either hawt pink or black, in color!], which wounded up getting Cinna...aroused, to say the least.
He then wonders exactly if Amy will remove parts of Cinna's clothing, or if she wants Cinna to remove both their clothes, especially now that Cinna only has his t-shirt and boxers on him, as his boxers have a covered bulge in it.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:14 am

Amy smirked an evil smirk then, and then pulled away from Cinna.

(Just go with it kay? Amy and the girls aren't actually against Kyle, if you just LET AMY DO THIS)

"Silly, silly puppy." She pointed to the needle now sticking into Cinna's arm.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:27 am

[Alright then!]

Cinna quickly faints, realizing that the needle was meant as a knockout needle, soon enough, as his eyes are closed!

As Miranda noticed something about Amy's alluring body wearing nothing but either a black bikini or a hawt pink bikini, with her thoughts, Miranda felt shocked that Amy has more resemblances with an outright goddess than any of Miranda's full sisters did(although Miranda would personally feel that Mina would be the closest to that, despite whatever Mina said about herself, otherwise!) and with that in mind, Miranda goes to send the following thought to Amy,'So i heard you had a sister named Joslyn Riktor....is she one of us, or is she just your half-sister, sister?' as Miranda goes to look at the likes of all the Lupa Clan's royal guardsparty as she realized they had the numbers of a whole battalion, in here!
"Prince Romulus will be returning soon, milady," Marcus said, as he then nods to Miranda,"So in the meantime, why don't we take a look at the guard's best warriors and sorcerers in the field?" as Marcus goes to point one of his elven-like ears to some of the guards to his right.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:09 am

Amy smirked at Cinna's body, then set her face blank. It was part of my cover at that situation. Back in the main cave, Isa smirked and let off a little bomb, before running out with Jake, Sammy, and Amy.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:58 pm

'So Joslyn isn't a biological full sister of yours, isn't she?' Miranda frowned, as she was hoping that Amy wasn't exactly the only practically outright bikini goddess in her family, before Miranda began to sense shock from the force of an explosion without even being in the area, at all, as Miranda began to realize why Mina would stare at Amy's body every time Amy's other self was in nothing but her hawt pink bikini.
Marcus then said to Miranda,"Something happened a hundred miles from where we are, Miranda," as he addressed Miranda by her first name, which was the first time he did so.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:29 pm

Amy straightened up and stretched, not bothering to pull her tanktop on.

Nope. And yes, technically I'm a full goddess. My father is Ares~ it's why alot of people think I'm so hot. But I am being punished~ stuck on Earth. She tightened her bikini top over 34DD breasts and calmly left the cave.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Miranda felt a moment of shock in the air coming in, as Miranda noticed that Amy has 34DD Breasts, as Miranda goes to swallow her nervousness, as she asked Amy,'I thought you said you were descended from Rowena Ravenclaw, or was that meant to be a past life you had, or is it just one you reincarnated into?' as Miranda realized it meant that Harmonia, Phobos, and Deimos had another full sibling among them, or else Miranda was drinking too much butter-beer in the moment.

As Miranda watches Amy leaving the cave with only her bikini top and bikini bottom, Miranda notices that a lot of guys she encounters are going to have the hawts for her, just by looking at her body, which was actually a given when it came to children of Aphrodite being desirable when they're in bikinis, but Miranda realizes what's more was that Amy's bikini was altering its colors, slowly, as if it was by Amy's will.
'Then that meant that Kyle would be your nephew, and yet he's.... not one to come out a hypocrite, Miranda goes to watch, as Marcus brought Miranda a fruit smoothie and an ice-bag for her head, in a sincere effort to ward off the confusion that is about to come, as Miranda would have considered the thought to make out with nephews, sometimes.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:39 pm

That was a lie, made up to cover why I had such a powerful aura. I'm not descended from Rowena. Rowena is like a great great great . . . neice or something. You know me as Peitho, goddess of persuasion and seduction. Amy swayed her hips at the dying wolves.

Kyle isn't my nephew, but more like a distant brother. When has that stopped the gods though?

Sammy smirked. I bet you can't guess what Goddess I am, or who Isa is.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:33 pm

'Have i lost my mind, then?'
as Miranda checked, and Kyle would not have lied about having a demigoddess mother, because this isn't like him at all, but it may be like him to hide other secrets, subconsciously, especially if it turned out that she might have mated with a potent and unwitting grandchild of Aphrodite...Miranda didn't feel that she might have had the stamina to hold in the swirls around her vision, because Miranda recalled that Ares jumped his great-aunt Aphrodite, more times than her own father could recall.

'Are you the lady Athena, or are you the lady Nike?' Miranda said, as she was feeling pale right now.

The dying wolves were shocked from such sexy beauty, as they didn't have it in them to pull themselves together to even stand up and go play with the lady in bed, or anywhere else, for that matter.[/center]

[The idea of Aphrodite being Ares' Great Aunt is from the tale of Aphrodite coming from sea-foam, in which we are talking about the Celestial Aphrodite Origin Story!]

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Amy chuckled. "Let's go home now girls. We've done our good deed for the millenia." Isa laughed and looked at Jake expectantly.

I'll just give it to you. Isa is really Melinoe. Sammy isn't Nike. She is someone else's daughter.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:17 pm

'Alright then, i'll take your word for it, sister,!' Miranda said, as she was starting to feel better, bracing herself in case should Amy be out to have more fun times, she might even plan to have some of them with Kyle, himself, and Miranda probably wouldn't even know it.
She then asked her sister,'Would you teach me...how to jump...someone's bones, in case i should ever wind up doing so?' as Miranda was blushing ruby red as her hair, for asking about such a thought, as she also recalled from Captain Marcus that Amy mentioned that Kyle was her consort, but in what manner, exactly?
Captain Marcus then said to Miranda,"If it helps, milady, the Lord Ares(Our late lady Silvia's father!) read his daughter's will, and was either going to adopt Kyle, himself, or let Anteros do such a task, once our Prince is ready, that is!" as Marcus adds,"So in a way, Peithos' incarnation may be partially correct, at least!" as he goes to look at his fellow guardsmen and women, as Marcus even admitted with a sigh,"Even some of the guardswomen want to make out with Amy, after they realized the truth!" as Marcus goes to shake his head in front of Miranda, as if to let her know that she's not alone in regards like these.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum