Just For Fun

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just For Fun

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:50 pm

'That's a last resort risk i have to take, but until then, i won't leave my cousin to face death from the bond!' Miranda said quietly, as she goes to see the Lupa camp, as she said,“Good!” as she noticed the guard pointing out routes to the evacuees to escape in case the siege went bad!

“Shall we introduce our individuals before you meet our princes?” the chieftain asked Isa, noticing the younger Caerus-allied wolf took a liking to Amy.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:31 pm

Isa shrugged. "Your call, captain."

Cross won't die. It'll just be painful for a moment.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:55 pm

"I am Sextus, a cousin to the Prince of the western clans allied with Lord Caerus!" the chieftain of the wolves allied with Caerus said, as he showed Isa the younger wolf Amy seduced,"And that is Cinna, my nephew!" as he then adds,"We are from the Nuntis Sun-Wolf Clan, allied to the clans of Caerus, and if we must suggest more, our allies from the clans associated with lord Fenris would be allied with Fenris' father, who was from another royal lineage from the skies!" as Sextus bowed to Isa, while he goes to introduce the other wolves in his group to her.

Spoiler:
A source for some of the wolf names!

Spoiler:
A source for the names of the Wolf Clans!

'I will not risk it, Sammy!!!' Miranda said, as she recalled her ancestor Hercules' father, Lord Zeus, was said to be the opposer of senseless Chaos, and now Miranda goes to silently pray to her ancestor for knowledge as to what to do on how to deal with the mess, wishing that her father and sisters were here, by now.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Sammy laughed suddenly, evilly. But you can't stop it. It is fated. The moment Jake tells Isa he loves her, Bella will come back, and we will follow. And the bond between Bella and Cross will snap when she tells Jake she loves him too.

Isa smiled and nodded.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Dude on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:02 pm

Jake followed Isa and stood next to her, crossing his arms and glaring at the wolves.

"I'm Jake." He wrapped his arm possessively around Isa. "And she is mine." He couldn't explain his draw to her.

Random Dude
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Isa smiled happily. "Everyone knows a possessive man is damn hot!" She giggled and hugged Jake.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Dude on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Jake laughed. "Your pretty funny."

Random Dude
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Isa smirked. "Your funny too. Possessive, and caring as well."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Dude on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:23 pm

Jake chuckled. "Thanks. I'd ask you on a date, but we've already agreed that you think I'm hot. Plus your wearing my shirt. That pretty mcuh makes it official."

Random Dude
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Isa frowned, confused. "Makes what official?"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Dude on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Jake poked her, trying to get her to smile again. "The fact that your my girlfriend of course."

Random Dude
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Isa giggled. "Well if you insist . . . "

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Miranda said to herself,“Lady Mnemosyne is angry at us all!” as Miranda looked at the stars ahead, wondering when they will forget why they're doing idiocy in the first place!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Sammy smiled triumphantly. See? Your going to lose this one Miranda. . .

Amy stood up. "Now let's go kill some good guys!"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:17 pm

“Not yet, milady!” Sextus said, as he added,“Lord Superbus of the Tarquin clan is to join us, soon, once he brings one of the Fenrus clan's legions to aid us to kill the Lupa clan's royal heir!” as Sextus ordered his pack to gather their breathern for the hunt ahead.

Miranda said,“If we don't cease fire now, we will all die!” as Miranda does not wish to explain how Mnemosyne is the titaness of memories, and if royally ticked, she will erase everyone's memories on how to stand!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:25 pm

Isa smirked. "Tell them to hurry up. I'm bored."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Dude on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Jake chuckled again. "I could always entertain you." He waggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Random Dude
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Isa burst out laughing, clutching Jake's side for support.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:43 pm

“In one moon night from now, we will have everything we need in place!” Sextus said, as he goes to see to it everyone enjoys their stay, while the chief watched the younger wolf, Cinna, give Amy the same sort of suggestive eyes to entertain her that Jake gave.

Miranda looked at the lieutenant, as he then said when he introduced the blue, silver, and black-coated knight ahead,“This is Captain Marcus, he's the head of the guard, appointed to guard our Prince!” as Marcus looked more like an attractive elven male than a hound of the night, but at the same time, who was Miranda to complain about it?
At least a lot of the royal guard who don't look like hell from all the fighting were somewhat attractive, plus they actually cared for their people enough to fight for their clan!
“I wonder if my step-cousin finds himself blessed or cursed to be their prince?” Miranda asked herself quietly.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Isa stopped laughing. "Alright. Now why are you fighting? Why do you want the blood of my sister's cousin?"

Amy cocked an eeybrow at them all.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:59 pm

Sextus answered,"We need the blood of the Lupa Clan's royal heir, so we may become the most dominant clan to roam the earth!" as he then added,"We are aware that the Lupa Clan's prince is Amy's cousin by varying degrees/romantic consort, yet we have use for the Prince's blood," as Sextus then goes to show the girls some sort of creation underneath the sheet of aluminum behind him, as Sextus then said,"Behold, our key to victory!" as he showed the girls what appeared to be more creature-like than man-like, as it showed some sort of furry giant monster, as Sextus then said,"We have a Wendigo under the control of our clan's sorcerers, and once we unleashed a dozen of them onto the fields of our enemies, they will tremble in the wake of the Wendigo dozen, as they will have their feast upon the flesh of the Lupa Clan!" as Sextus cocked a smile at Isa, in that moment.

Cinna goes to look at Amy, as he then goes to say a clever and sharp joke for Amy, to make her enjoy herself all the more!

Miranda goes to look at Captain Marcus the hunk[in more ways than one!], and being the flirt that Miranda was, she goes to wink at Marcus[whom looked to be about age 18, but might be more older than that, for all Miranda would know!] as Miranda then said,"So you're one of the heads of the Royal Guard's Loyalists, right?That's actually a rather attractive position to be in, if you ask me," as Miranda goes to look, only to realize that Marcus only budged at Miranda's flirting, as Marcus then said,"Perhaps i may allow you to look at the clan or we may feast somewhere, once our prince returns and we do not have our enemy out for our blood, my lady!" as Miranda goes to giggle softly, next.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:47 pm

Amy smirked. "Miranda is such a flirt. She has managed to make me proud, my sister has."

Isa smiled hesitantly back. Sammy laughed. At least she accepts you guys are related, eh Miranda?

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:10 am

Sextus goes to reveal more, as he then said,"As you can see, below the wendigo's head, where everything else is covered in fog, would be the four arms that one of these weapons would possess," as Sextus begins to show his fangs in a smile, at Isa, as he then said,"Once we deal with the Lupa Clan's heir to the throne, we will go and raid the Wizengamot council that will happen a week from this night!" as Sextus goes to watch as most of the wolves except Cinna goes to howl out their victory, as he then said,"FOR LORD AND MASTER CAERUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as the wolves allied with Caerus and Fenrus were howling loudly!

'At least i'll always have that, going for me and my sisters of the same father,' as Miranda refers to Mina and Elissa, as her hair began to shine as rubies would do, as Miranda was giggling in front of Captain Marcus, as he asked Miranda,"Why are you giggling, milady?" as Miranda goes to wink at the royal guardscaptain, as she then said,"Perhaps my father might permit you to take me out sometime, if we both live!" as Miranda goes to press on the flirting, while Marcus goes to take Miranda around to the camp, awaiting Miranda's cousin and the others for the coming siege ahead, while in the back of her mind, she prayed her father and her cousin will be alright.

[So Amy's Miranda's and Mina's half-sister, right?]

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:38 am

Don't like him just because his looks, Miranda. It's my job to be the slut. Amy told Miranda through her mind.

Isa shrugged. "Hm. I wish you the best of luck with that. The most help I can offer you is to make sure the way is clear."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:32 pm

'Why be a slut in the first place, when you should have recalled that not all of mother's priestesses were sluts, Amy?' Miranda asked Amy with her thoughts, as she goes to be eager to learn of Marcus' personality, as Marcus goes to follow Kyle's instructions as he should humor the guests if he can do so, which thankfully, he can do so.

Sextus then looks at Isa, as he then adds,"Here is a photo of the Wendigo we have in our vicinity, Isa," as he goes to show Isa the image itself, through a fog he created with magic.

"Of course, the Wendigo we have with us isn't at its full killing wrath, as of yet, but once we unleash the weapon upon the clan, what happened when we sent out one of our weapons against one of the villages would only be set as a mere warning of fear we will instill upon the Wizengamot council, next!" as Sextus goes to watch, as Cinna goes to look at Amy, in that moment, while the talking took place.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum