Just For Fun

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just For Fun

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Aroused and turned on by Amy, one of the werewolves of the unknown group said to the war chieftain,“She's helping us to destroy them, sir!” as he smiled when he pointed the direction Amy went, as the chieftain said,“Join up with bringing the descendant of Aphrodite to our princes!” as the younger wolf smiles and ran with the group to chase Amy.
Suddenly, 5 wolves were quickly killed by one of the flashes of winds, as the heads of the dead were removed, as the Caerus-allied chieftain said,“This is the oppurtunity to slay the Lupa royal guard's stealth members, my pack!Tonight, we have our vengeance!!!” as his pack outnumbered the royal guard 5-to-1.

Miranda frowned, as she said,“How do we know Jake can bring Bella back?” as everyone was in a hospital firm where Isa was at, as Cross goes to nod to Jake.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Dude on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:36 pm

THey weren't in a hospital. THey were still in the woods. Jake leaned down and picked Isa up, holding her close to him.

Random Dude
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Amy smiled happily. She hugged the young werewolf joyfully. "Thank you! For helping."

(You can't control the wind, only I get to do that!) The wind died down as Amy whistled.

Isa smiled softly in her unconciousness. Sammy grinned. "It doesn't matter. Jake is the only one who can touch Isa."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:45 pm

The young Caerus-allied werewolf follwed Amy to somewhere private, while the fighting continued to occur between the Lupa Royal Guard and one of the clans allied with Caerus.
[I wasn't really controlling the winds, that was the Lupa clan moving like the wind, really. Razz ]

The Royal Guard fought like 10 werewolves each, as for every one that would fall, 10 of their foes would be slain!

Cross goes to look at Isa's beautiful, yet unconscious, body, just wanting Bella to be back and alright, as Miranda looks at Jake for his response!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:50 pm

Amy laughed and teasingly ran at human speed away from the young werewolf.

Sammy rolled her eyes. "Cross! Stop it! You can't have her! There is zero chance of that now. She belongs to someone else!"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Dude on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:51 pm

Jake nodded as he understood. "She belongs to me." He knew it was true.

Random Dude
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:51 pm

Sammy nodded. "Yepp. Lover boys got it right."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:06 pm

The caerus-allied werewolf goes to follow Amy, as he noticed they seemed to be heading to the caverns!
The royal guard continued to lay the pain upon the wolves of Caerus, as the leader of the task force howled,“Show Our lady Silvia's father our unwavering courage, my relatives!!!” as the Lupa royal guard fought harder while the Caerus wolves regrouped.

Cross felt an inhumane chill enter his once-mere human heart, as he felt extremely abandoned, at this moment with no one to help him stand!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:08 pm

Amy led her new followers to a place where only the ones she led in could go. So the ROYAL GUARD WAS REPELLED!

Sammy patted Cross's head awkwardly.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:17 pm

The young red + black-coated werewolf Amy seduced went to follow Amy for her next instruction, at this moment, as the group was lead to the cavern.
The Royal task force went to gather their fellow blue + silver-coated comrades to return to camp to clean thier wounds, as they had lost Amy.

“I feel so alone, Sammy,” Cross said soberly,“Why do i have to be one of the abandoned ones?” as he looked at Sammy for a response.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:20 pm

Amy smirked. "Now that I've saved you all, I have to go hunt down my sisters."

Sammy sighed. "Well you never had her in the first place. Bella/Isa was made for Jake."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:28 pm

When the guardspeople returned to Camp, they were instructed to seek out the sisters Amy spoke of, but not to kill any of them, in hopes to find their liege's friends!

Cross then looked at Sammy with lifeless eyes, as he said quietly,“I couldn't even be close with Bella, one last time...” as Cross's heart was too cold to say much else, while Miranda frowned, as she admits,“My cousin's heart is linked with Bella's, for better or for worse, so if its not returned, a chill will begin to consume my cousin's heart,” as Miranda wants to see if she can use her love magic to fix this mess.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Amy rolled her eyes. "Let me find them. I'm better at tracking." She took off on the trail of Sammy.

Sammy nodded. "I know. They had an Imprint. But Isa and Cross don't. And if Bella falls in love with Jake, that imprint will snap."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:42 pm

The Caerus-allied wolves await the return of the sultry and sexy vampiress and her sisters.

“Is there anything we can do to keep my cousin and Isa's cousin safe from such nightmarish harm?” Miranda asked, as Silena would have done something about this mess without getting anyone killed, but now, she's dead, and here Miranda was, very lost in how to protect her own cousin Cross, or Bella and Jake, for that matter.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Sammy shrugged. "It'll probably hurt Cross when the imprint snaps. His soul will be breaking off of Isa's. But right now, Isa is awake and we have to go with Amy."

Isa sat up and her red eyes were lighter, more like pinkish purple. She stood up, hugged Jake, and then grabbed his hand. Then she followed after Sammy who was walking towards Amy.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:05 pm

[Amy has not-so-natural platinum blond hair, a very low and very tight black tanktop with hot pink and silver decals(with a bikini underneath!), her very black shorts were barely there, nearly exposing her butt, and she wore stillettos on her feet!]
[[Should i check page 12 again?]]

Miranda sent the thought,'When Bella wakes up...can you promise me that she and my cousin can be with each other in bed, to show its really Bella, Sammy?' as Miranda was too concerned for Bella and Cross to show her cousin her ruby blush, as Miranda asked this because she cared about Bella and Cross.

The royal guard began to turn into their armored human forms, looking like men from the middle ages, as they seek out their liege's friends!

Last edited by Javier Cross on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:08 pm

Amy giggled and showed Isa and Sammy the werewolves. "This is the werewolf pack I found. Don't you just love them?" Isa smiled darkly.

Sammy laughed. Why would I promise that my sister would have sex with a man she doensn't love? I don't control her.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:21 pm

The royal guard ran into Cross and Miranda, as they asked Cross,“Are you or are you not our liege's step-brother?” as Cross hesitated to draw out his sword, as he asked,“Who is your liege?” as Cross goes to eye the royal guard, while asking,“Who are you?” while the leader of the task force said,“We are the Royal Guard of the Lupa Clan, the clan our liege Kyle Romulus Perry was born to!” as Cross asked,“You know where Kyle is?”

'I meant Bella, not Isa,” Miranda frowned, as she admitted,'I don't want either of the two to face such hell-storming pain, Sammy!' as Miranda dared not to weep because she doesn't wish for Sammy to believe Miranda was weak!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Bella doesn't love Cross either anymore, and she doesn't want to sleep with him. Jake is the only man either one will ever want, now. Sammy smirked.

Amy hugged the younger werewolf again.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:34 pm

'But if Bella falls for Jake, its only a matter of time before the bond braks, and then...' Miranda hesitated to finish the thought.

The Caerus-allied wolf accepted the hug, and would follow Amy anywhere, while the other wolves gathered around Isa and Sammy.

The Royal Guard's leader for the task force said,“You must bring the others with you, and we'll take lady Miranda with us to see Kyle, even though they haven't met, yet!” as Cross vanished to find as many of the others as can be gathered, unaware of Miranda talking with Sammy.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:36 pm

Yes, Cross will be in pain. Bella won't. But remember it only lasts a minute even if it is like being cut in half . .. Sammy tried to frown, and be sympathetic and failed.

Isa smirked. "Hello boys."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:47 pm

'This isn't helping, you might as well put Malcolm in pain if you think its a bright idea if my cousin's and Bella's link snapped!!!' as Miranda was feeling rage enough to summon a half-brother of hers who was a brother to cupid by another father, but uses hate arrows more than he'd use love arrows!
“Why do i feel i need to just let my anger begin to dispell so i can just unleash the rage of Herakles(Hercules?)” Miranda said, as she tried to hold the summoning for another time and instead focused on her cousin seeing Kyle again, and the rumor that her father was a child of a Nereid, which meant that Athena's mother Metis was Miranda's great-aunt, if the rumor about her father was remotely correct.

Cross goes to gather as many people as possible, as he goes to see to it they all gather where Miranda was heading, as soon as he can, as Cross said,“I hope Kyle explains himself for the ball of wax in his disappearance, because if not, i'll kill him(but not literally, or Ares will gut me for harming my own step-brother who turned out to be his grandson!)” as Cross found that all this time, not only his parents raised a grandchild of Ares, but also someone of royal blood.

The Caerus-allied wolves that were with Sammy and Isa looked at Isa's body, wondering what's underneath her shirt, right now.

The younger wolf followed Amy to a private area, as he wondered if he best turn to his human form, here.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:01 pm

Sammy started laughing. It is a good idea for the link to break. Cross and Bella weren't meant to be. Once she and Jake are together, Bella will be happy. And Bella won't be in pain. Sammy told Isa what Miranda had said. Isa scowled.

"Hey wolves. Listen up. You hate those other weres who tried to kill you?" Isa said, stepping forward.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Miranda sent a mutual scowl back, as she then said,'I'll see you in the fields, murderer!' as she was riding to where the Lupa Royal Guard's camp was, as soon as possible and with the speed of lightning, as Miranda goes to be ready for the siege ahead!

Cross was still unaware of the conversation between Miranda and Sammy, as he gathered Lance, Ophy, and most of the others to get ready to follow Miranda.

The chief then said,“Soon, our allies, including the Fenrus clan, will join our war princes in extermination of the Lupa line!”

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:21 pm

The wolves nodded and Isa laughed coldly. "Perfect."

I'm not the one who will kill anyone. Your the one who would kill to bring Saphira back. Sammy reminded Miranda.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum