Just For Fun

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just For Fun

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:39 pm

Mia rested her head on Bella's shoulder. "Bells? I miss my mom. She made everything right. She always knew what to do, and I was always happy."

Bella sighed and patted Mia's head. "I miss my mom too. I miss the way it was."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:09 pm

"Johnathan, truth be told, i miss my officers, my late uncle Pedro Luis and Dio's dad, Officer Stelios, included," as Cross added,"They always looked like they knew what to do, plus they helped Officer Lance to not beat himself up, along with Officer Ophy, too!" as Johnathan goes to give Cross a pat on the back, as Cross added,"I gotten a lot of people killed in my life, and i don't want to add anyone else to that list, Johnny, not even you, since you cared about Mia!" as he goes to look at the ground.

"I know, officer, and we all grieve for not only your loss, but the loss that their families had to endure, as well," as Johnny added,"They gave their lives so that everyone else can keep their freedoms, since we all know that Freedom is never Free at all, and that's one of our mottos!" as Johnathan goes to look at Mia, whom he developed an attraction for!

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Mia smiled sadly and sat up. "But it's all about putting the right face on it I suppose. let's go back to the boys I guess."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Johnathan then tries to make a genuine smile, but has a hard time being sincere about it, as he said,"We need to get our Game faces back on, because Voldy aside, its not like anyone's going to try to murder us all and try to commit Necro-mating with our corpses, right?" as Cross goes to look at Johnathan, before he looked back at Bella, as Cross then responded,"Agreed to that, Johnny, now lets hurry up or you might miss going to pools or beaches with Mia, or any other productive way to know Mia better short of drinking loads of Butterbeer!" as he goes to look at Bella, as he goes to walk to Bella, while Johnny heads to Mia!

"So are we ready to hang out, Mia?" Johnny asked the descendant of Aphrodite, as he looked her in the eyes.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:31 pm

"Sure? Why do you keep looking right into my eyes?" Mia asked, feeling uncomfortable.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Johnathan goes to admit the truth,"I forgotten what your eye colors were, Mia," as he goes to frown, as he was feeling just as uncomfortable, as he goes to admit,"Is it alright if we can hang out at either the Beach or the Pools, Mia?If not, we can just go and drink some butterbeer at Hogsmede's, and its on me, either way, Mia!" as he goes to look at Mia's clothing, instead of focusing on Mia's eyes, realizing how bad he was, for looking at Mia's beautiful orbs.

'Johnathan is trying to make Mia happy, Bella,' as Cross goes to look at Bella, as he felt concern for Johnny, as he admitted,'Do you think he could please Mia, today?' as Cross needed to know what are Johnny's odds, not to mention that Johnny wants to know Mia somewhat better, even if it must be in private, for the most part, between the two of them.

Last edited by Javier Cross on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:39 pm

"They're silver." Mia said and apparated to the bar.

"Honestly, I don't really know. She's very pushy, like this is my way. But she needs someone who can take charge as well. She also likes a guy who keeps it fresh, and Johnny is a bit of a snore." Bella said.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:59 pm

"Silver as Mina's hair...that's rather...Alluring!" Johnny said, as he goes to look at Cross, as he had the port-key to Hogsmede's bar, as he goes to follow Mia, as soon as possible.

"So Johnny should toughen up, right, Bella?" Cross asked, as he goes to look at Johnny, who's about to leave, as Cross then said,"Stay sharp, Johnny!" as he goes to look at Bella, asking,"Is there anything else Johnny may need to do, other than to be various in hanging out with Mia?" as Cross wants to know what Johnny needs to start doing, first off.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:26 am

"Yeah he kinda does. But she also wants a guy who tells her she's beautiful and means it, not says shes hot all the time." Bella said.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:03 am

"Johnny already knows that Mia's beautiful, since she was descended from Mina's mum, and all, right, Bella?" as Cross dared not to say Mina's biological mum's true name, recalling all too well what happened to Mina's half-brother's father, Anchises, when he went drunk and mentioned her true name, instead of mentioning it was a nymph who mothered Aeneas, as Cross then asked,"Is there more that Johnny should do?" as he goes to look at Bella for instructions.
Cross then asked,"What's Mia's overall ethnicity, again?" as he forgotten where Mia came from, once more, even though he already knows that Mia's part-elf of some elven breed or another.

Johnny was finally able to find the bar, due to his divine sight, as he goes to look for Mia Riktor, who was somewhere in the bar, as Johnny found the bartender, as he goes to order the following,"Two cold bottles of butterbeer, please?" as Johnny goes to bring in the golden galleons to the bartender, as soon as he was done, while waiting on Mia.

[What's Mia's overall ethnicity, again?]

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:41 pm

"Other then stop calling her beautiful because of her grandmother? Yeah that is a major love killer right there." Bella said, nodding angrily. "She's part Mexican."

Mia wandered over to Johnathen.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Eyes on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:45 pm

Derek half smiled and slid up to stand beside Bella. "Hey Isa," He kissed her on the cheek and hugged her. "What's going on?"

Red Eyes
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:54 pm

"Oooo-oooh" Vana laughed and danced around the two. "Derek and Bella sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!"
Fox
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:03 pm

Bella laughed and hugged Derek. "V, you're horrible."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Burns on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm

James smiled hopefully and held his arms out to Vana.
Fire Burns
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Bella laughed again. "Don't count on it James."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:24 pm

Vana smiled and leaped into James's arms. "I like being unexpected." She declared.
Fox
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Burns on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:45 pm

"I like it when you're unexpected." James wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.
Fire Burns
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:28 pm

"Where is Haley, James?" as Cross goes to look at James, while trying to ask Bella,"Unless we need people to test Johnny better, can we continue the conversation on what Johnny must do and mustn't do, with Mia, Bella?" as Cross doesn't want to risk understanding Johnny's odds for dating Mia, unless it turns out to be necessary!

Cross recalled that Mia's Part-Mexican, as he goes to look at Bella, as Cross asks,"You mean, Mia is actually supposed to be my cousin's half-niece?" as Cross managed to hide the shock underneath his words, as it means that Mia would have Ascanius and Silvius, Aeneas' only two children, for biological cousins, by Aphrodite's blood.

Johnny goes to take up the butterbeer bottles that the bartender has brought, as Johnny then said,"How's it going, Mia?" as he goes to permit Mia to sit by him, so they can drink, together, as Johnny is paying attention to who Mia is, in herself, rather than what Mia is, at this point.

[by Who Mia is, Johnny is focusing on who Mia is, as a person, rather than what Mia is, which is reffering to looking at her by her genealogy and blood-lines, alone!]

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:56 pm

"I think Hailey got hit by a car." Vana shrugged and smiled brightly.

((Seriously, she REALLY DID get hit in the head with something months ago, she can't remember a thing.))
Fox
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:02 pm

[This isn't good! *Headdesks*]

"You mean Izzy's Guardian Angel is out of commission, for now?That's just Prime!!!" Cross said, as he feels angry at the situation, that he goes to break the 4th wall, some more!
Cross just learned that Mia was descended from Aphrodite, some more, and now there has to be that one mess to wreak it!

Johnny goes to look at Mia, as he then goes to wait for Mia to drink Butterbeer!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Eyes on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Derek looks at the whole group oddly. "I hang out with you people?" He said jokingly.

Red Eyes
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:08 pm

"Yes, you do!" Cross said, still angry at the situation that just came up, when he was trying to learn about how Johnathan could please Mia from Bella's knowledge!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:10 pm

Bella smacked Cross. "Johnathen would have to be a whole new person for him to keep Mia's interest much longer! Alright, just deal with it! They aren't meant to be together! She's Aphrodite's granddaughter;of course he's gonna have the hots for her forever! But he doesn't love her!"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Burns on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:11 pm

"Ouch man. That sucks." James winced.
Fire Burns
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content