Just For Fun

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just For Fun

Post by BloodRedEyeShadow on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:32 pm

This is for those peoples who were in the recruit!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izzy sat down on her couch and texted her boyfriend, her boyfriend's cousin Bella, Bella's boyfriend, Mia, and Johnathen.

BloodRedEyeShadow
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just For Fun

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:36 pm

Bella came strolling in a few minutes later, Mia at her side. Both dressed casually, Mia with dark skinny jeans, a pink tank top and a dark jacket with a fuzzy hood. On her feet she wore boots that were adorable!

Bella was wearing the typical black skinny jeans, black tanktop, and black flats.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Burns on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:15 pm

James walked in and sat next to Izzy, putting his arm around her shoulders.

"Sup Izzy. Issy. Amy." He greeted them all.

[[no offense hail, but this is kind of weird]]
Fire Burns
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:04 pm

Cross and Johnathan were dressing casually, despite the fact that they have Marine Corps training at a young age, as Johnathan was wearing a blue coat with brown shoes, and black pants that felt right, as he was wearing an Yellow shirt that showed off his 8-pack, as he goes to smile and wave at Mia.

Apparently failing to hide his guilt, Cross decides to dress like a cross between a Goth and an Emo, as he looked rather depressed, which makes sense, considering that he did see too much of the bad stuff in kombat, and he was guilty for a lot of things, as Cross goes to look Bella straight in the eyes, admitting proudly he has sinned by coming to where Bella was, as this was the one sort of sin he'd proudly plan on getting away with, since in his eyes, Bella was a Sexy Angel, and in his heart, Bella was human, somewhere, as he goes to look at Izzy, despite the fact Cross looked like he killed a lot of enemies[because he did..but still...]as he said to Izzy and Bella,“Where do we start?” as his heart felt better, just from being with Bella, as his heart was making him happy, as Cross goes to ignore most of his head.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:15 pm

Mia smiled at Johnathen. "Hey guys."

"I have no idea." Bella shrugged, leaning back in her chair. "What took you guys so long?"

"And really James. Calling me Issy, even though my name is Bella. And Mia Amy? Seriously?"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodRedEyeShadow on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Izzy smiled happily at James and leaned into him.

BloodRedEyeShadow
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:57 pm

Johnathan goes to Mia, and with great joy at his heart, he gave Mia a brief butterfly kiss on Mia's lips, as he goes to hold Mia at his arms, as he goes to make sure it wasn't too tight that she may want off, but not tight that she wouldn't feel it.

As for Cross, if his black clothing proved anything[apart from the fact he wasn't a Di Angelo sibling, Darren Shan, or Christian Ozera!] he briefly admitted,“We had to settle a dispute between a few half-mortals and Vampires, and i'm proud to say very little bloodshed was done to end it,” as Cross gave a genuine smile at Bella, yet in his head, he expects worse stuff to occur, for some reason or anothet, but in any case, he held Bella close, before going to look at her angelic blue eyes, as he kisses Bella, briefly and lightly.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:30 am

Bella grinned. "Good. Never like bloodshed near the vampire." She didn't shove him off.

Mia shrugged and kissed johnathen back.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:43 am

Saphira wrote:Bella grinned. "Good. Never liked bloodshed near the vampires." She didn't shove him off.

Mia shrugged and kissed johnathen back.

“It's what my uncle and my other dead officers would have done, Bella, so i had to carry it on for them and my family,” as he goes to look at Bella's Angelic Blue Eyes, before giving another, more passionate kiss to Bella's lips.

Johnathan deepened the kiss, as he carefully kept Mia Close, and kisses her back while placing his tongue inside Mia's mouth, hoping to get some confidence.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:48 am

Bella patted his back, kissed him back, and then stood up to get something.

Mia ended the kiss and followed Bella.

[[not a make out session guys, its just t see what things would be like]]

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:03 am

Cross felt...human, from kissing Bella, as it felt like it was a dangerously long time since he got to kiss Bella, at all.At last, he could be with the witch he loves, and make things right, again.Cross then goes to watch Johnathan be shocked that he had the guts to kiss Mia in a passionate manner, as he felt a smile come to his face.

Cross then said to Johnathan,“Maybe...we can be happy for once, in a long time, Johnathan..it may be your first time being with a womanly angel, but i pray to the stars it won't be your last!” as Cross smiled, as he said,“As for me...i must make things right, once more, and make sure to keep the Vamp-induced Bloodshed to a minimum[Strigoi aside, at least!]” as Cross goes to learn how to make things right.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:04 am

Bella came back and sat on the floor, with Mia next to her.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:25 am

Johnathan goes to stare at his sexy girlfriend, as he wanted to bring her a gift ot two.He looked at Cross, who agreed while lovingly gazing at Bella, as he said,“What do you think we can bring them for gifts?I forgot to make Bella more Armor, dang it!” while Johnathan said,“How about some jewels that match their eye-colors?You did mention doing bounty hunting on guys you captured when you can, did you not?” as Cross nodded, as he still had a lot of money left from his recent assignment, to take care of matters, as he said,“Lets wait for the girls to say what gifts would they like before we do this, agreed?” as he looks at Bella and Mia, with Johnathan.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:30 am

Bella looked at the boys. "Uh we don't really need gifts guys. It's okay."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:47 am

“Alright, Bella,” Cross said, as he wanted to be sure he was setting things right, as he goes to recall that he meant to give Bella another Crystal Angel, this time, a Crystal Angel with a sword, as Cross loved Crystal Angels, for some reason or another, despite the fact that they're endorphin-inducing[at least Endorphins don't kill brain-cells, by themselves!] as Cross goes to look at Bella, before looking at Johnathan, who apparently wants to go out with Mia at a Beach, while Cross just wanted to take Bella to a Gourmet Restaraunt, really.

Cross then goes to look at the girls, as he wanted to know what the 4 of them should do, for that matter, since they didn't want to split into groups unless they were going to be 2 people each.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:49 am

"Izz your call." Bella said.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:42 pm

Johnathan felt nervous, as he just wanted to be with his girlfriend, as he said to Mia,“I'm ready for anything Izzy would do, Amelia!” as despite the fact that he was nervous, he still loves Mia enough to be ready to do what Mia was going to do.

Cross, however, fared better than Johnathan does, as he goes to eagerly wait for Izzy's decision, as he goes to hold the hand of his Angelic Girlfriend, smiling at Bella, as a sign he was happy to be with Bella, as he wanted her to be happy, in any way Cross could let her be, as Cross then showed a beautiful, yet blood-red, Bracelet, as Cross admitted to Bella,“One of the Vampire Princes told me to give it to someone close to my heart, as the Bracelet would be able to help control the urges to kill, without weakening the user in any way possible, Bella!” as he kisses Bella's lips, briefly, as he added,“The Prince Grieved for your parents, Bella, i thought you deserved that knowledge, at least!” as Cross knew the Prince was apparently Genuine in his emotions, or at least the ones he'd show, at least.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:57 am

Mia glanced sharply at her boyfriend. "Call me Amelia and I will dump you."

Bella smiled and accepted the bracelet.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:46 pm

“Sorry, Mia!” Johnny blushed, as he kept the trident-shaped amulet close with him, at all times.

“I guess that, now that i think about it, the urges to unleash crusader mode are weakening, although it may never be truly gone!” as Cross smiled on not overdepending on the source of his augmented powers.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:05 am

Mia rolled her eyes. "Don't be a pushover."

Bella arched one eyebrow. "You mean The Prince? The one I was supposed to marry?"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:38 am

“Alright, you win, Elven Cyprian!” Johnny said, as he locks lips with Mia in a french kiss, as his tongue plays with Mia's tongue.

“I'm sorry, Bella, its just that...” Cross didn't know how to say the matter further, as he knew in Crusader Mode, Cross could take out armies by himself, just fine, as long as its active, but that augmentation scares Cross, badly, because for all his respect for fighting, Cross feared becoming a monster from mis-use!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:11 pm

"Cyprian? Now I'm just confuzzled." Mia ended the kiss and sat down abruptly, looking at Bella. "Bells, why did I agree to go out with him? Kyle was more interesting!"

Bella laughed a breezy laugh. "You can't compete with Kyle, Johnny. I feel sorry for you. Mia, why did you even like Kyle?"

Mia huffed. "Well, he never really looked at me like he wanted to molest me like the ret of them. He couldn't care less that I was hot, or so it seemed. It was more fun then having him just eat from the palm of my hand."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:50 pm

Johnathan felt godsawful about hearing that Mia thinks he's trying to molest her, because he feels that he is worthless to her, just because he was referring to Mia being descended from Aphrodite of Cyprus, when he called Mia Elven Cyprian, which refers to Aphrodite being born on Cyprus, through unconventional means from Sea Foam, plus Mia being part-elven.

Cross goes to sit beside Johnny, as Cross didn't know if he should tell him about Mia's earlier days with Dylan, complete with a shocking incident on her part, and risk scrutiny from Mia or Bella because Mia didn't tell Johnny about it, herself, or just wait until Mia or Saphira tell Johnny about it, whichever is likelier to make John understand better!

Either way, Cross thought,'Johnny might be able to put up a better result, if someone, preferably Mia or Saphira, could just talk with him about Dylan's days with Mia!' as Cross recalled Snape's training from hell, enough to protect at least some of his thoughts, as Johnathan then said to Cross,“I'm lacklustre as both a Jarhead and a boyfriend, aren't i, Cross?” as Johnny feels like crap, as Cross knew that if he said the wrong words to Johnny, he could sink into depression and abuse medication, which is bad enough when Cross does it, but Johnathan doing it is worse, as Johnny wants to help his parents and siblings cope with the outside world's predicament!

“That's not true, Johnny, you know you were a badass in your own right, and you weren't even descended from the Olympians, either,” as Cross watched Johnathan admit coldly,“I can't even be on decent terms with Mia in the kind of manner Z was close to his own girlfriend, who is also of Aphrodite's blood!” as John said,“Different circumstances, as Z wasn't even descended from Arthur's immortal ancestors, either, not to mention they might both be bi, but i've seen Z and Mina have better bonding than i may ever see!”

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Mia sighed. "Johnny is cool, and makes for a good boyfriend, but you know me. I get bored when it's just kiss and make out, then see a movie and kiss some more. I'm not a slut, but they all think so. Nor am I a romantic."

Bella smiled. "It's gonna take a really good guy to win your heart completely."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:39 pm

“Johnny, you forgot that my cousin follows the code involving Spartan females that was held since the time of Lance's half-aunt Helen of Sparta, if not longer, right?” as Johnny looked at Cross, while Cross adds,“In Mina's case, she doesn't need to worry about fighting over guys, because the men do enough of that, already!” as John said,“Sorry about that, sir, and i don't believe Mia's a slut at all,” as then again, Johnny failed to see how Aphrodite herself was a slut, either, despite how Mina found out some genuine sluts were among her mum's disciples(but i digress!)

Johnny then said,“I still respect Kyle, officer, especially since he respects Mia as his grandpa respects Aphrodite, minus the graphic details involved, and i know Mina isn't one, either, since at best, she's an intimate healer!” as Johnny said,“Its just that lately, there's rumors about one of Mia's boyfriends or best friends with benefits, Dylan, and how either before or after he got possessed by a demon like Devesti, he and Mia were Really close with one another, as close as Dylan was with Saphira, even, with a few differences, one of which involved that night when...” but Johnathan felt he might offend Mia if he spoke it, but Cross recognized it as when Dylan and Mia were drunk with ecstacy, without the Wine Dude[Lance's Half-uncle Dionysus] being directly involved in it, as Johnny felt that from the sound of it, they were That close with each other, as Johnathan admitted,“One of these days, i feel Dylan might get possessed and kill me, before i get to help Peredur save him from himself, and i just want to be happy with my friends and family, + Mia, before that happens!”

Cross then said,“Johnathan, you, along with Dio, are the only badaass normals we got in the 501st until we can train more, and if you die, Kyle will beat himself up in more outright ways than i would do!” as Cross looks at Mia's golden hair.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum