Hanging With Friends

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hanging With Friends

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:52 pm

Reena stammered. "Wait, what? But I've never met him before...or seen him?" Reena was so innocent, she continued stammering and wondering what the heck just happened.

Jasna glanced at Reena. "Reena, calm down. They're just teasing you."
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Saphira shrugged. "I dunno. It's possible. You never know with the Black family. I didn't know you'd never met him though."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:31 pm

Reena glanced at Tiresias. Hmm...had she ever seen him before? No...it was most unlikely. She would have remembered somebody like him if she had met him. "I might have; I might not have. I don't know." But this had her eyeing the guy some more. She was curious and well, she wanted to know how and why he contacted her.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:17 pm

Bella grinned. "Saphy you spiked her interest. She's actually curious about Tiresias. I must warn you though. Don't expect him to look at you okay? He's blind and if you make him sad about that I'll have to kill you." Bella looked dead serious.

Saphira mouthed 'She's joking.'

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:35 pm

Reena blushed. "I wasn't looking at him because of that! I just wanted to know how he knew me. Oh...he's...blind?" Reena was a bit scared since Bella glared at her so...intensely. Most likely, she would just keep her distance.

Jasna approached the group. "Really, Reena? Because it seems like you are checking him out. Oh look. My baby cousin is finally growing up."
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 pm

"No worries Ree. I wouldn't hurt you, that wouldn't be nice," Bella said, "I just mean if you ever talk to him, don't treat him special. Try to treat him like everyone else."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Reena was confused. "That's a bit hard as I still have no idea how he knew me. Should I be afraid?"

Jasna threw an arm around Reena. "Seriously, Reena. Calm down. You really need to settle those nerves."
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:39 pm

"Oh he can read minds." Bella said shrugging.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:43 pm

Reena shuddered. "He can...read minds? Is that even possible? I didn't think that it could be but I mean...if he knew...and did he help me with my homework? Because it was done really fast and I have no idea..." Before Reena knew it, she was rambling.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:45 pm

Bella smiled. "No worries Ree. I can read minds too, so can Cross, so can Mina, and Kyle. Usually, they put up mind shields so I can't read their minds though."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:49 pm

Reena was beyond bewildered. How many other people could read minds? Could Jasna? Seriously, all Reena wanted to do was have a desk so she could have her "headdesk" moment.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:09 pm

Tiresias accioed Reena a headdesk, before bringing her a Sea-Green Bikini that her cousin Jasna meant to give her, earlier, before focusing on the lake, itself, once more, with Mina and Michaelangelo the Pegasus.

Johnathan's 8-packed chest was exposed, as he goes to stare lovingly and lustingly at Mia in her Hot Pink Bikini, realizing she was extremely sexy in that bikini, to begin with, as for 30-seconds, he went to stare at her bikini-clad body, including her curves and eyes, before he goes to watch The lake along with Tiresias and Mina, as he found a Golden Glow from the lake, with a Tinge of Sea Green, which wouldn't occur unless the person appearing was either an outright child of Poseidon, or someone who was genetically altered with his half-mortal children's D.N.A and Gifts, as the person came out of the Lake, so it was as Tiresias knew, that the man was a 10-packer, who was the genetically altered former officer of the Platoon, whose rainbow Inferno began to show brown, once more.

“Officer Cross, sir!” as Tiresias saluted to Cross, as Cross was already shocked to find the Sexy Angel in Bikini in the area, as he said,“Bella..is that you?” as he was somewhat surprised to find Bella, somehow.

[Cross always calls Bella Angel, with good reasons!]

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:25 pm

Reena glanced at the desk in front of her. "Huh?!" And she had her headdesk moment. Before she could entirely beat herself up with the confusion, she saw something strange happen. Somebody else appeared and...she had no idea who it was.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:29 am

"He's pretty good for a blind guy eh?" Saphira grinned.

Bella glanced sharply over at the new person. "Hello Cross."

Mia leaned her back and and pulled her glasses down the tip of her nose to inspect Johnathen. "Yes?"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:46 am

Reena had no clue what to say. One, she could run away, take a nap, and pretend nothing ever happened. Two, she could face whatever was happening. Three, she could just stay in the background and see how things went. She chose option 3.

Jasna stared at the new guy. She remembered Bella mentioning something about Cross but was that really him? She was shocked and a bit lost in her own world.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:48 am

"Jasna you okay?" Saphira asked.

"Ree, I want to tell you something. In two days with us, you'll think this stuff is boring." Bella promised.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:51 am

Jasna snapped back to reality. "Yeah...I think. That's Cross, right? I don't think I've ever met him...and where did he come from?"

Reena stared at Bella. "Great. This is considered boring. I'm in for quite a ride."
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:53 am

Saphira smirked. "Javier Cross is like an army finatic. Works out all the time, always trying to think strategy and can't seem to lose that survivers guilt. The only girl he's ever had eyes for is our Bella Black. Who can say where he came from? It's like he can teleport."

Bella smiled hesitantly. "Trust me. You're not the first to take that ride."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:54 am

Cross then felt his heart wanted to shed tears, yet Cross supressed it, and instead began to realize that Bella looked even more like an Angel than Cross last recalled, as he couldn't take it anymore, as he briefly kissed Bella's lips, as he thought Bella had died, so long ago, as he expects Bella to slap him, now, as he has sinned, once more.

As for Johnathan, he goes to grow his spine, as he then said to Mia,“May i sit next to you, Mia?” as suddenly, he was a lot less nervous than he thought he would be, as he noticed a few seats next to Mia, as he wanted to sit with her, as he said,“So i was wondering...about your name, Mia?” as he focuses on Mia's eyes instead of her body, except maybe her hair, as he waits for her response.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:55 am

Mia shrugged. "Sure sit down."

Bella glanced at Cross. "I'm not even going to slap you. I know you won't listen.

Saphira laughed and glanced at Jasna. "Also fond of randomly kissing Bella. He's kinda hot, but Bella isn't into him."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:56 am

Jasna smiled and restrained a laugh. After the shock wore off, she was in a good mode and more than ready to get back to her joking manner. "Strategy, eh? Well, at least he's crazy in love to think up a strategy like that! A bit sad on Cross's part but...well worth the laugh."

Reena's mouth twitched upwards. Then she noticed that the desk was gone. Convenient. Perhaps it was about time to talk to Tiresias...but she didn't have the courage and he was a bit intimidating.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:59 am

Saphira laughed. "I agree. If Peredur was here, well I'd be running, not laughing."

Bella nudged Ree. 'Come on Ree you know you want to talk to him. I'll go with you. I promise he's like a big smart teddy bear."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:00 am

Jasna couldn't help it. She burst out laughing for a bit before catching herself. "Sorry...it was quite hilarious though."

Reena bit her lip. "But you're talking to Cross...and I don't want to interrupt him...and...a big smart teddy bear?" Now was the best time to be confused but Reena's mind was already haywire.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:02 am

Saphira grinned at her.

"He's big, sure. But he's nice, and very into writing things down. Smart. He gives Mia piggy backs all the time." Bella said.

"Wow. Saphira hasn't been this friendly or nice in a long time. Jas is officially awesome." Mia said to Johnathen.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:05 am

Jasna smiled back. She was happy that Saphira understood what she was thinking...and her train of thought, so to speak.

Reena's eyes widened. "Piggy backs? This isn't really helping, you know. But....I don't know. You're talking to Cross and I'm just too scared. Maybe some other time?" Reena knew she was worming her way out of it but she really wasn't sure. Sure he looked really nice and all but...after the mindreading thing, she was still a bit freaked.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top