Hanging With Friends

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hanging With Friends

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:44 pm

Jasna laughed at the situation but kept her peace. She wasn't going to pick any sides at the moment. She scribbled a note and handed it to Mina since she was not accomplished in any sorts of telepathy.

"Hey, Vana. It's good to see you."
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Vana smiled at Jasna before slapping James edging on playful. "You knwo sneak attacks are not your thing Jamie." She rolled her eyes and settled into her seat.
Fox
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:38 pm

Jasna immediately turned to Lacy and Izzy to see their reactions. She knew something was going to happen as she watched Vana get nice and cozy with James. Good thing she was the spectator and not the one involved.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:21 pm

Mina smiled, as in case it turns out its not enough to keep Bella out of her thoughts, she was also wearing a special arm-bracelet that is immune to even the mind-reading powers of Vampires and Non-Alvizu Mind-Readers alike, as only someone of Alvizu Blood may read the mind of the bracelet's user, as Mina recalled enough.Kyle recalled otherwise, as he recalled Bella once drinking Cross's blood, all without draining him, and his blood had Alvizu Blood as part of his bloodlines, so Bella drank Alvizu Blood from Cross, yet at the same time, the bracelet wouldn't let those who aren't naturally of Alvizu Lineage to read the user's thoughts, as it gets even stronger if the user had a stronger will, which Mina has an even stronger will to keep her thoughts protected from Bella than Bella would have at reading her mind.The Bracelet doesn't give you a stronger will, automatically, it amplifies it, so Kyle noted it can go either way, but most likely, Bella would only read half of Mina's thoughts, really.

Mina took the note, and nodded to Jasna, as she came back to her Paint Pegasus, Michaelangelo, as he wondered if the Sea-Green-Eyed relative was a child or grandchild of Poseidon, as he goes to wonder,'Perhaps Perseus is not the only[natural-born] person with this gift, after all!' as he went to dance around Mina and the others.

Last edited by Javier Cross on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:19 am

Bella smiled at Vana and leaned back. "So all, what should we do today?"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Burns on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:28 am

James grinned slyly, and grabbed Vana's hand. Pulling gently, he tugged her down to sit down in his lap.
Fire Burns
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:32 am

Vana laughed and shoved him playfully before sticking her tunge out at James. "Maybe we can kill the pervet." She suggested and giggled.
Fox
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Burns on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:38 am

James pretended to freak out, jumping up, bring Vana with him, and holding her bridal style.

"Bella did you hear what V said? There's a pervert in the area! RUN!"
Fire Burns
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:59 am

Vana grinnned and struggled in his hold. "You know, I'm about this close to slapping you." She teased and flicked Jame's nose.
Fox
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodRedEyeShadow on Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:31 am

Izzy bristled and crossed her arms over her chest. "IF we're done being disgusting, we could head out to the lake." She suggested and glared at the prick Nirvana.

BloodRedEyeShadow
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightBlue on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:14 pm

Lacey rolled her eyes. "Let's go. Let's go get our swimsuits."

MidnightBlue
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:23 pm

Bella looked thoughtful. "Okay let's go. Hey Mina, tell Cross that he needs to get his butt over here."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:50 pm

Mina then sighed, as she quickly watched her steed, Michaelangelo, take Izzy, Lacey, Kyle and Johnathan someplace else to change, as Mina removed her dress, quickly grabbed her wand after she took off her skirt, leaving her with only her T-Shirt and Mini-Skirt that matched her tanned skin, grabbed the hem of her T-shirt, took it off, and left herself with only her Hot Pink + Silver Micro-Bikini Top, and her Mini-Skirt, as she used wandless magic to place the clothes away, seeing as how her clothes are skimpy enough, due to her mum's gifts, whom she inherited them from.

As for Kyle Perry, he goes somewhere else to get ready, as he pretty much was having a 12-pack under his shirt, while Johnathan was an evened-out 8-packer, as well, as Kyle said,“Lets get this party started, A.S.A.P, who's with me?”
As they went to be ready for the plan of Bella, Mia, and Saphira to unfold.

As for The likes of under the water?Well, apparently someone is down in the water, as he realized someone called for him, as he goes to put his thoughts to concentrate on the area above him, as he left no means or thoughts for anyone to read his mind.

A young Middle-Eastern man came, as apparently, if it weren't for the fact that somewhere in his bloodline were famous[or infamous, as even those who tried real hard to explain, often too soon, had noted!] ancestors, you'd think he'd have no natural ancestral connections to Bella Black, by bloodlines at all.What was more, was that he had a 6-pack, another sign he was from the middle-east, as he was wearing civillian clothes, for once, instead of his set of 7 swords[Exia, in a Middle-Eastern Language if i recalled, right, meaning 'Seven Swords!']The man then shook Bella's hands, as if looks or stature were enough to kill, he'd kill most capable elven fighters who weren't Legolas Greenleaf of Middle-Earth or Drizzet Du' Uden of the Forgotten Realms, Dark Elf or otherwise.

Last edited by Javier Cross on Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bringing In Bella's cousin of Middle-Eastern Roots!The wielder of 7 swords[Exia!])

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:33 pm

Jasna set off on her own way while she waited for the others to change. While she might always be late, she was also prepared. Plus, it was a good weather to be at the lake and Jasna already planned to go to the lake beforehand. Although she wasn't fond of showing off her body, she chose to wear a bikini for the sake that it was way too warm and she needed a good tan around her middle. She was happy with her suit. It fit around her nicely and it was cheap too. She found it on sale at some store. She was originally going to give it to Reena but she liked the ocean blue color so much, she gave the light green one to Reena instead. She stepped into the lake, not paying attention to her surroundings at all.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:13 pm

Kyle chose to be on the lookout, as he watched the likes of Izzy and Lacey change, somewhere else, while Johnathan goes to get ready to learn how to be with Mia, in the meantime.Although Kyle was aware that Johnathan was afraid, Kyle sent him the thought to snap out of it, all the while, Kyle realized that Tiresias is in the area, now, as he realized Tiresias is making sure not to stalk someone, as he observes the happenings in the area.

Mina began to stare at Jasna's bikini-clad body, being quite surprised that Blue suited her body, extremely well.In fact, she was amazed with how alluringly beautiful Jasna was, that Mina walked up to her, as Michaelangelo heard Mina preparing for a silky speech,“Would you mind if we just talk?I'd like to learn more about you, since i don't think we ever got to know each other as well as we should be,” as Mina gave Jasna an alluring wink from her left eye, as she was flirting with Jasna, while Michaelangelo waits for Jasna to respond.

Tiresias then observed the surroundings, knowing well enough that something major was about to occur, at any moment, but he has no idea what the event will be, nor how massive could it get, as despite the fact he was blind, he knew well enough that its starting to get too quiet, even more than usual, which shouldn't even be the case, really.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:22 pm

Jasna raised an eyebrow. She was used to this...no, not really. She was flattered that Mina would be so...er...attentive to her but she was getting a bit weirded out by the wink. But she was a good friend and she wasn't going to turn down a chance to converse with anybody. It was in her nature. Plus, she was a bit attracted to Mina. Not as attracted to the guy who sat across from her in her English class but enough to get her attention.

"Sure. What do you want to talk about?" She didn't want to start the conversation. Despite being the natural conversationalist, this was getting awkward and she would have preferred to just answer.

Reena was at home, wondering if she made the right decision. Ever since she got home, her head had been hurting and she wondered if it meant anything. Probably. She had been needing a nap since she woke up in the morning. She massaged her temples before moving on to the next math problem.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:42 pm

“I was hoping we can talk about your family, Jasna,” Mina admitted, as this question was honestly bothering her, considering that she recalled hearing about Jasna's and Reena's resoective parents, yet she never recalled what they were like, as she then added, in a silkier manner, this time,“Have you ever had a crush or two, and felt your heartbeats thumping loudly, Jasna?” as Mina began to slowly bat her eyelashes at Jasna, as her words were becoming increasingly playful, yet also increasingly serious, at the same time.

Tiresias continues to be on the lookout for anyone coming in, unexpectedly, seeing as how he ame in, for looking for everyone else in the party, yet Tiresias always feels so tense, lately, as if there was something to disturb him in such ways, that if he doesn't warn anyone about it, they'll all be dead and destroyed.He then noticed that Reena was somewhere else, as he sent her the following thoughts meant to ask her what is going on, all the while, he uses his head to help Reena finish her homework faster.Tiresias sent the following thought,“Are you alright, Reena?” as he hoped that Reena had the message, as Michaelangelo continues to observe Mina's and Jasna's conversation.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:02 pm

"My family?" Jasna was caught off-guard. What important information could there be about her family? "Er...I have an older brother named Petar. We both have Serbian names because my Nana wanted it. Doesn't help that we're pretty much Irish. My mom added Bríd just to make my name more Irish. My mom lived in Northern Ireland and moved here to go to college. My mom and Reena's mom are sisters. My dad was born here; half-Irish, half-Serbian. He works full-time and...I don't know. Is that good enough?"

And then Jasna remembered the second part. "Umm...sure? Not that much, though. Why?"
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Mina then smiled, as she then added,“If a lot of people came to the lake, and were looking mainly at you, their hearts would beat so loudly, it would be painful on them to just stand and do nothing, do you realize that, Jasna?” as Mina then flashed her alluring smile, filled with equally alluring teeth, as she then stared at Jasna's bikini-clad body, enjoying what she was looking at, as she felt Jasna was a lovely sight to behold[Vampiric or not!] as she goes to give Jasna enough space to stare at Mina's own Micro-bikini + Mini-skirt-clad body, as soon as Mina was done looking at Jasna's alluring body, since she wanted to signal Mina's consent to stare at her, now, as Mina hopes Jasna would enjoy what she is going to see.

Tiresias copies down the notes, as he noted that Reena's and Jasna's mums were siblings, as he hoped Reena picked up his concerned thoughts, considering that Tiresias felt it was urgent to check up on everyone.He feels that something was about to happen, but he still had no idea what it would be, for that matter, since he knew that when it does happen, the equation of their lives would be changed, once more.

Kyle still wonders where Cross was supposed to be, as he tries to imagine Cross walking into a trap that someone may unleash just to get rid of him.It doesn't feel right that the girls would go out of their way to be their sexy selves in bikinis, unless they knew Cross would appear, eventually, just to stare lovingly + lustfully at Bella Black's bikini-wearing body...indeed, Kyle begins to wonder if General Siegfried's Paternal Half-Uncle[one of his father's half-brothers!], the first Perseus, ever fell in both love and lust with Andromeda, at the same time, seeing as how its impossible to be with someone romantically unless you fell in both love + lust with that person, as well, in times like these.
Kyle would nod with Michaelangelo that life has gotten so brain-aching.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Bella walked by with a black bikini on. Mia wore a hot pink one and Saphira wore a silver, black, and blue tankini.

"I'm warning you now Mina. Don't be like that around Jas. Sorry Jas but Mina is bii. She's checking you out right now." Bella said.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:16 pm

"I kind of guessed that much. It's not a problem. Really." And Jasna wasn't lying. She didn't mind talking at all...if Mina would just tone down the flirtiness a bit.

Reena ran to the lake as fast as she could. "Who was talking to me? Who?" She looked for Jasna, thinking that she was the one talking to her. But Jasna was in a conversation with Bella and Mina. She glanced everywhere else. Everybody was preoccupied with their own problems. She looked for a hint, any hint.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightBlue on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:23 pm

Lacey walked over in a black bikini that matched Bellas.

"Hey Ree. Mind if I call you that? Great." Lacey said. "And yeah I can be kind of rude like taht soemtimes."

MidnightBlue
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Bella rolled her eyes at Reena. "Tiresias called you I think. He's my cousin. And Lacey mind your manners. I hate having to be the responsible one."

Mia laid down and put some sunglasses on. "Then don't. Let them go crazy."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:30 pm

Reena was in shock. "Oh, um...hey. Yeah, Ree's fine. Odd since it's a nickname of a nickname but sure." She turned to Bella. "Tiresias? Why would he talk to me?" Reena was beyond confused. She hated being so out of it. "Oh! What's going on?"
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:34 pm

Bella shrugged and pulled some sunglasses on. She smiled at Reena.

"Don't ask me. I'm usually the one with that question."

Saphira sighed. "Sorry Reena. What Bells means is that in this group, no one typically has any idea what's going on. Maybe Tiresias likes you!"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top