Hanging With Friends

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hanging With Friends

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Bella sighed. "Ya know, I wouldn't put up with you guys if you didn't follow me around."
Saphira snorted. "Stick to the current topic Mina."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Cross goes to recall the last time he stared into the depths of Bella's eyes, as he said to Bella,“I feel alone, inside, with nothing but a broken head and a mutilated heart, as if the pieces were already infected with the virus known as despair,” as he goes to look at the door, only to hear a tiny whistle that would make most Vampires cover their ears, as Mina quickly went ahead to find the source of the noise, feeling the familiar noises, as if she was hearing a familiar curse upon Aeneas' people, as she began to recall the phase in which Dido, Aeneas' second lover, once cursed his people to fight the Cathernaganian armies and fleets, in the Punic Wars, as Mina was quickly left exposed to an image of a woman jumping at a burning pyre, for reasons that didn't make sense to Mina, as she was now frozen from shock.

Johnathan goes to quickly get Mina back to the area, as he quickly uncapped the sword, and quickly felt newfound powers reemerging from him, as he grabbed the shocked Mina, and swam to the entrance, before finding a Black Sea Dragon in the room, as the Dragon's thoughts were pouring out, as it sensed people coming into the room, as it asked, in a metallic voice from a section of its thoughts,'Are you here to bring me the sacrifice? as the Black Sea Dragon inside the room said, in a language only a member of either the Alvizu or Black family trees, or even children of Poseidon or the descendants of the 4 founders of Hogwarts would understand!

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:25 pm

"And the sacrifice would be?" Bella asked.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Please forgive me if you're alienated from the changes about Queen Dido of Cartthanage!

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:17 pm

'The life of a child of either Black family or Alvizu blood, of course,' as the sea dragon was covered in so much darkness, it would be hard to find even a part of the dragon, itself, other than its voice, which speaks in various ancient languages.
'I was advised by..other creatures that a party mainly consisting of my most favored of sacrifices would seek out the treasures of the bloodlines, in which only Poseidon's children were able to seize with their lives, denying me the sacrifices of the ritual, in the process,” as the metal thought voice continued on, adding,'The rider, one of Triton's royal guard, entered to my domain, unaware of my powers or my existence, as he and his leviathan were mind-altered by it, bringing me the survivors among my sacrifices he didn't slay, himself,” as the dragon's powers were slowly being felt by the party, as it continued,'With each of the main sacrifices, my powers grew stronger, as it grows stronger, my powers will continue to wage war upon the universe, itself,” as it sent tremors to the party's overall nerve system.

'When i landed on your world, as what your leaders would know as a star dragon's egg, i was offered promises of power, by the blood-star, as with the oaths kept, my powers expanded on, as i existed mainly because of the negative emotions that one of the lovers of the best-known half-mortal son of the love goddess, the Cyprian, was entering,”
As the party was hearing the dark tale, Mina was trying to turn her head and cry on Jasna's shoulders, as Mina knew which of her siblings the dragon spoke of, as it said,'You know the lover of the Cyprian's son i speak of, as the deceased Queen Dido of Carthanage, his final lover before Lavinia of the Latin tribes, and a seeress and sorceress Queen for her people!'

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:52 pm

Bella rolled her eyes.

"So either the blood of a Black must be spilled or the blood of the only family ever linked to us, the Alvizus? Whatever. Kill me, if you must," She raised one eyebrow, daring anyone to contradict her.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:33 pm

The metal voice sounded like it was on fire, yet it didn't sound angry, as it said,'The fact that you wish to be a sacrifice to me, so quickly, descendant of Phineas Nigellus Black...i can tell you are not ordinary, even for someone hailing from the Black family tree, as the voice then said, as if he were easily amazed, he might have found his next words to be astounding,'Your very blood-stream was...altered from what was meant to occur to it, at a time when you were little more than someone who had hatched from an egg, or in the case of the Homo Sapiens, hatched from a womb, Isabella,' as the voice added the next few things.

'What is more, is that despite the fact you have now been affected by the elixer of one of the four founders of Hogwarts[i do not speak of the only known survivor, Godric Gryffindor, who along with his companions, had met the gods, themselves, as well as to engage my allies in battle, once!] it is clear to me that you have planned on sacrificing yourself, one way or another...may i ask why, before i may begin to grant your very wish?

As the voice had spoken to the party, Tiresias and Cross began to recall, all too well, which founder the Dragon's voice had spoken of, as equally quickly, Cross began to grieve, on the inside out, as he felt it was his fault it happened to Bella, in the first place.
Cross already somehow realized, as well, that the Dragon knew that Isabella is a translation from a language, meaning beautiful, which Bella is, but it only made Cross want to cry, harder, except Cross couldn't cry, so he went to hold his grief on the inside out, until....

Tiresias went so far, as to slap Cross, on the face, hard, as Tiresias sent the following thoughts to Cross,'What in the name of all known hells is wrong with you, officer Cross?I thought Officer Alvizu knew you, better than that!!!!' as Cross began to frown, further, when Tiresias said Cross's late uncle's name, but Tiresias would have none of it, as he continued on, adding,'Your uncle wasn't hard enough on you, if you could no longer pull yourself together, despite the fact that all our comrades at arms are dead, now, and still dying.If you were to crack, now, in times like these, you'd be dishonoring their very memories, officer!' as with that, Tiresias goes to pay attention to the Dragon's voice, while Cross goes to think about Tiresias' words, as Cross then thought,'...Tiresias is right...i should stop blaming myself, for giving Bella the elixer of Slytherin...what was done, is done...the best thing to do, is to focus on de-full-vampify her, and hope she becomes a half-vamp, once more!' as Cross hopes that Regulus' spirit, or for that matter, Cross's deceased uncle Pedro luis, would have shown him the right thing, even though they're both dead, as Cross recalled that Bella was Regulus' daughter, and all that's left of the Black family tree[aside from Tiresias!] now!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Bella cocked an eyebrow. "Because whatever this is it's obviously important enough to endanger the Black line, by killing one of the two which carry it's blood. Tiresias will know what to do with it better anyway."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Dark Revelation!

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:39 pm

'The boy who had killed his parents, for reasons forgotten from his memories, because he does not wish to trust his own childhood, save for the fact that he was a child soldier, once...its astounding that since you once had a cousin, who was suffering from a cancer one of my allies had given her, had either had most, if not all her memories erased, while the people who were trying to save her had to surrender her memories, in exchange for her survival, as she lived a new life, as an assassin, unaware of the sacrifice, or she had died from it, outrightly, as another member of the Black family tree's main surviving branches[rather than their fringe branches, as the namesake and descendant of the first Tiresias, the blind prophet, was sired from!] continued to join the dead, which is quite the opposite of what the few branches of the Alvizu tree who are trying to save the Black family tree were trying to do, to help the family survive!' as Tiresias sensed that the dragon was talking about the cancer-infected relative of Bella's and Tiresias', as the Dragon then mentioned the following:

'The unique thing, is that one of the more tamer of your relatives, the weasley daughter whom, along with her siblings, is a grandchild of Cedrella Black, is tamer about her distrust of you than the cancer-infected relative of yours i mentioned happened to be, but try as she may, she still thinks you would one day threaten her family, no matter how much she tries to tell herself, otherwise, and i could tell that she's still somewhat affected by Tom Riddle's diary, in terms of how much she managed to save whatever damages the experience had done to her mind, for progress in either Quidditch or battle...i wonder what could happen, if she realized that she was a void of either of her family trees, just as you are, descendant of Phineas, as it is already known to me that neither of you are black holes, but you're still living voids in existence, as the Dragon then said,'Yes, it would be fitting as to find out whether or not she could continue to maintain her sanity, as she was making a valiant effort to not crack, altogether, or if she will stab or curse herself at her feet, altogether, in ways that would be far worse than anything you would ever imagine.

When Cross found out about the fact that Slytherin's Elixer had damaged Bella, more than he realized, was about to make him depressed, but quickly enough, Kyle Perry and Johnathan Snyder managed to help Cross snap out of it, as they go next to him.

As for Mina Alvizu, she goes to look at Reena and Jasna, as she silently said,'When the time comes, i'll find the voice's source, and we'll take him out, alright, girls? as she refused to let the Dragon gain Bella, one way or another, in this, she was determined, as she was about to draw from her hair-pin the Celestial Bronze Sword she had, with her.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:05 pm

Bella tensed up immediately. "I'm sorry but the Weasleys carry no Black blood. Therefor I do not recognize her as family. And to sacrifice myself means I just have to die at my own hand. Whether you are here or not, so Mina drop that plan." Bella drew her sword.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Revelations!

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:46 pm

'You have Blood-biter, i see, descendant of Phineas,' as the Dragon then made a noise as if he was pleased,'Excellent!!!Only a Black family sorcerer with the powers of a Vampire could hope to wield the weapon, without a true fear of being weakened from it, while using the sword, itself, because if other warriors or sorcerers tried to wield the sword, itself, the blade would have eaten their very being, alive, eventually, such as a hidden curse within the blade,

The Dragon added,'It could be wielded at the hands of someone who possessed enough Black family blood, but they may risk losing their very sanity, if their will isn't strong enough to subdue the creature of the blade, as it may be used by a child of Hades, but not without the risk of losing control of their powers, unless they had possessed a sacred amulet! as the Dragon was about to gain his sacrifice, and be released from his prison, itself.

As if Tiresias was unable to take the idea of the horrors the Dragon would unleash, in the outside area, once he is released, he was beginning to slowly scream out his horrors, as he began to slowly, but surely, revisit one of the scenes that he was trying desperately to avoid, at all costs.
It was the scene of a young boy, no older than 8 years old, and blind, as he was given an order to kill a group of medics and healers who are healing the enemy cause, as quite quickly, Tiresias watched the boy, as the boy ran with a scimitar, straight to the area that his parents were in, then he said in Arabic, a language Tiresias understood, all too well, I give this life to the creator, and to the prophets, peace be with them, as quite quickly, Tiresias goes to slap the boy, hard, in the face, as the boy said,'Get out of the way, i have a mission to follow!' as Tiresias then quickly said,'And then what?You're going to return to your comrades-at-arms, as the sihr[Black Magic] waves continue to affect everyone you'd consider your friends?Have you ever considered that the man you're following is descended from evil Jinn[Demons and evil spirits] hence why you wouldn't be able to see your friends, ever again, every time you get back from a part of a mission?'
As Tiresias was scolding the boy, who bore an astounding resemblance to Tiresias, as apparently the boy was always blind, on both eyes, hence why he doesn't yet know how to see Tiresias, well, the boy's parents came in, as Tiresias had taken a glance at them, quickly realizing that those were his parents, before he ended up...assassinating them, as an assignment from the group lead by a descendant of an evil Jinn, as Tiresias then said, specifically,'Take the boy inside the house, and don't let him out of there, Alright?' as he took the boy's sword away.
He recalled that his mum actually bore some resemblance to an angel, of which Tiresias planned to look back, later on, completed with the Sapphire Blue Eyes, and all, as well that his father actually resembled a valiant soldier who fights with duty and honor, by his side, as if he was a true disciple of the creator, instead of an outright terrorist, like the kind Tiresias ended up joining, without realizing it.
But a few minutes after Tiresias had taken the sword away...the evil act Tiresias was trying to prevent, happened anyway, as he ended up seeing blood at the window, as he felt a course of dismay, grief, and revulsion at his heart, as quite quickly, if he could cry without fear of blood infecting his eyes, he'd do it, in that moment, but instead, he goes to crack, as in that point, all he was seeing, was a lot of red.

As if there was no rational understanding going on, in the area, quickly enough, Blood-Biter was disintegrating into red particles, as it began to fade from Bella's hand, as with that, whether or not someone realized it, in time, someone was making a massive charge, as if it was faster than even a bullet, itself, as Cross quickly didn't realize it, but someone had grabbed the sword, through means Cross couldn't even understand, as they began to charge at the source of the voice, itself, as with that, the head of the source was exposed, as the head, itself, turned out to be 20 feet high!

As for Mina's visions, which were apparently unaffected by whatever was happening to Cross that Mina could sense, as well, she then sensed the dragon's thought voice, as the creature said,'The powers of the exiled branch has awoken, once more...i speak of the relatives of the ancestors of Phineas, who had stayed in the Holy Lands, themselves, centuries ago!'

'The branches had married into each other, insofar as the individual cousins ended up marrying each other, and with that, they had inherited whatever hidden gifts each of the branches who stayed had, within their branches of the Black family tree...their own abilities are quite similar to those in which your own ancestors, along with your main branch, have, Isabella, however, despite the basic rooting in magic, they are also quite different, as you are seeing, now!

Last edited by Javier Cross on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Tiresias has hidden inner demons to show, and new bloodline secrets to reveal!)

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:39 pm

Bella hissed. "The power of the Black line summons Blood Biter to it's mistress, whom it must serve till she dies," She spoke a powerful summons spell that spoke the Blood Biters law.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:06 pm

((Hey can I rejoin? I kno it's been forever but. . . Yeah))
Fox
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:18 pm

(Heya. Sure)

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:14 pm

Vana stumbled onto the sene with a questioning and dizzy look on her face. What was everyone daoing here? She silently wondered.
Fox
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:41 pm

'We are out to prevent a genocide demon from being unleashed! Mina said with her thoughts, as she didn't have time to explain with her thoughts that one of her ancient half-brothers had something to do with that thing.

Mina draws out her sword, Amata, briefly kisses Jasna's lips, and goes to charge against the dragon-demon!

Last edited by Javier Cross on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Slightly confused and/or drunk Vana fell back from the line of attack. 'Where's Bella?' Vana asked Mina.
Fox
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:05 pm

'In front of the dragon, trying to commit ritualistic suicide, in more ways than one, and i wished she were seducing Cross, instead,' Mina sent her thought with a sigh, as she looks at Vana and Jasna, hoping the two could tell Bella not to kill herself, while Mina goes to charge against that thing!

She goes to enchant Amata, as the blade showed a silvery color.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Being Vana, there was only one thing that she could really do. "Isabella Zara Black, you committ suicide in those shoes and so help me god I'll smack you so hard your great great grand doughter will feel it! We don't ruin other people's property young lady-vampire-witch-type-thinG!" Vana screamed looking to Bella's feet and seeing her own flipflops.
Fox
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Cross was shocked, as he began to realize the following, One, he didn't realize that Bella had a Middle name, either because he didn't ask, or that Bella didn't tell him, two, Vana has better odds of talking to Bella than Cross ever could hope to have, and three, he must fight a dragon, and with that, he pulls out a gun he has, that went to transform into a spear gun.

Mina goes to get ready to make the charge, although she then thought,'Bella's lucky to even know her own middle name, i don't even know my own middle name, even though my father already gave one to me!' as Mina goes to continue to charge up her sword, Amata.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Bella turned and screamed back.

"ya know what, when you wore my favorite tank top and jumped into that mud pit, I didn't say shit so shut up! And if I wanna be suicidal, I'll be suicidal. If you remember correctly, you were the one who wouldn't jump off the damn ledge and we were all screaming jump!"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:21 pm

'I changed my mind, this story can't even make up its own mind!' the Dragon said, as he feels that the world has gone mad, as he breaks the 4th wall, and slowly begins to overheat due to in-fighting!

Cross was shocked, as he begins to realize that not only did Bella had a middle name, but the dragon looked like it was about to blow up!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Seeing the problem, Vana jumped on Bella and made sure they wer covered from the blow, or at least that Bella's feet where. "I paid five bucks for these shoes dammit! like heck if i'm gonna losse them now!"
Fox
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:26 pm

The Dragon turned out to begin unleashing steam, as the Altina came back, as it unleashed a powerful spell that begins to shield everyone from the explosion!

Mina then brings Jasna to the force-field the Altina made, as Kyle goes to watch the fireworks.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:30 pm

Bella rolled her eyes. "You couldn't have gone with the plan? Let him think I blew up with the dragon and then we run away to choclate land! Hullo, I coulda given you a hundred bucks for new shoes!"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:40 pm

"But. . . I'm just a simple minded chocolate drunk! Don't blame me!" Vana sobbed.
Fox
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top