Hanging With Friends

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hanging With Friends

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:47 pm

Mina then gave the matter a lot of thought, as she goes to reflect on the matter, as she stared at her winged horse, Michaelangelo, who was looking at James, as he went to go and prance around him, with his spotted wings[i don't know whether or not Paint-Breed Pegesi would have spotted wings, but in here, they do!]as he goes to lay his head on James' chest, as he carried James up, so James could ride him, as Mina then said to James,"I'll think about it, real hard, James," as she instructed her horse to go and get ready to Fly James, when James was ready to take off, in front of the group, and then come back.

Mina then goes to recall the idea of the fact that Izzy and her sister could use something to eat, as she went to give them more fresh fruits, carefully remembering to sacrifice some of the ripest fruits to the flames she found, 'As a gift to the gods,' Mina thought, as she goes to give the rest of the fresh fruits to everyone else, while taking care to bring them more drinks, as well.She then asked Izzy with her thoughts,'Could you or your sister tell me the whole truth on the matter of what's wrong?I can tell from the way the patterns in your heart are feeling, as they didn't feel remotely happy or in harmony when i felt them, at all,' as she goes to recall it, quite well, while trying not to recall another one of her immortal half-siblings where the name came from, for that matter.

She then went to go and keep an eye out for anyone else coming in to appear, as she wanted to pay attention to where everyone planned to head to, next.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:03 pm

Reena was slightly confused by the drama but offered a small smile to herself. She had to admit: it was really interesting being in this group.

"Poor Michaelangelo, being called a unicorn." Though her smile did give her away. What could she say? This was the most interesting conversation she had gotten herself into.

"Mina, you should lay off and mind your own business. And yes, just a tad confusing."
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:09 pm

Mina then sighed, as she went to go and bring Reena a set of fresh Blueberries to eat, as she went to return to Michaelangelo, watching him encourage James to ride him.She would wish to admit outloudly that she doesn't feel something right, in the area, but until something else goes horribly wrong, she plans to keep it to herself.

'I don't want to admit anything else or admit what i am, until i am sure it's safe for me to admit it, outloudly!' Mina thought, as she goes to bring in Myrtle Flowers to Izzy and James, taking care not to be too obvious about what she was trying to do, for that matter, as she was nervous of commiting another Error that turns out to have Ghastly Results.

"What else could go wrong?" Mina had to ask, in ancient Greek, to the skies, as she didn't want anything else to go wrong.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:39 pm

Bella sat upright. "Wait did you just call us gods? Wicked man. We could be like this assembly of Gods and Goddesses. I so call being Artemis!"

Saphira rolled her eyes ."She's just a little bit crazy right now. And if we are doing that, I am so being Hera."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightBlue on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:50 pm

"Damn Mina. Your unicorn is named Michaelangelo? And who do I get to be?" lacey laughed.

MidnightBlue
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:55 pm

“I'd consider Aeneas, but then again he died a long time ago,” Mina admitted, not seeing this twist coming, at all, as she'd rather hear about Cross getting it on with a hot lady who gives a dang about everything, than ending up with this predicament, as Mina then sighed, as she said,“Lacey, if this madness must continue, you can be Artemis, and Mia, you get to be Aphrodite,” 'Forgive me, mommy!' Mina prayed to her mum in her mind, as she watched Michaelangelo come to make Mina feel better, as Mina then thought,“I wonder if some random bad-ass should be Hephaestus, while Saphira's ex-boyfriend can be Ares, in that case?” 'Kyle won't be happy as he'll probably need to appease his grandpa because of this!' Mina thought, sadly.She then said to Saphira,“You could be Athena, Saphira, since your names rhyme, for some reason or another, although whoever plays Ares should be a Motorcycler, and know how to ride a Motorcycle!” as Mina then wondered,“Who should be Apollo?As for James, since Dimitri's faction of immortals never was quite clear, you cam be Dimitri!” as she goes to get Myrtle Flowers for Mia, which are her mum's favorite flowers.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:06 pm

"But I called Artemis first. Mia is definitely Aphrodite, way to go Mina. Saphira should be Hera, cuz she would marry a guy for power, and hate him but not leave him. Ares could be. . . . Kyle. Mina should be Athena, because you do have a certain smarticleness. Derek should be Apollo, while James is Dionysus or whatever. Izzy can be Hestia, cuz she's nice and homey. Lacey could be. . . I changed my mind. She's Hera, because she would torture girls her husband was with. Saphira is Demeter, because she is always calm." Bella nodded happily.

"And Reena. She's Hermes, but in a girl form."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:46 pm

"Haha....Hermes? Does that have to do with the fact that I like to travel or that I just have an appeal to the injured?"

Reena was laughing at where the conversation was going. Now they were being Greek gods? Nothing was more awesome than that.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:00 pm

Mina then said,“I'd rather be either Harmonia or Persephone, please?I just...” as Mina was just doing heavy-duty blushing, and that is without admitting that Harmonia is supposed to be her immortal half-sister, as Mina was just blushing further from the fact her mum would drive anyone Hetro-Erotic, mortals and immortals, alike, which helps, considering the sudden fact that Mia managed to make most guys...grow tall towers, if Mina needed to recall some of the gory details, plus if Mina heard and recalled right, Mia even managed to have passionate and fun times with the guy who was Devesti, just as her mum had passionate and fun times with the likes of Ares and the Original Adonis, minus the details that would make her blush further, if she went further on the thought.

She then watched, as Michaelangelo the Pegasus brayed on the sight of a purple-haired motorcycler, as they quickly found a coat that said on the back,'I wasn't born in Hogwarts, but i got here as fast as i could,' which felt like Ares' sign on his biker coat or shirt, which said,'I wasn't born in Sparta, but i got here as fast as i could,' if Mina recalled, right.The dude then came in, as he then said,“Good morning, sister, how are you doing?” as he placed his hands on Bella's hair, and goes to pet it, before shaking everyone else's hands, despite the fact he somehow felt Vampiric at first glance, while in another glance...if one looked hard enough, they'd realize one of his parents was a werewolf!

"So what did i miss, again, everyone?" Kyle asked, as a hot guy came behind Kyle, apparently with Myrtle Flowers, as the guy behind Kyle said,"Sorry i'm late...where can i find Mia, again?" as Mina realized that Johnathan was here, at last, which at last, there's something for her to actually do right now, as she smiles a wondrous smile, as she plans something on him, as she then said,"Johnathan could be Adonis, as in, the original Adonis who's the Dying + Rising God?" as Mina was trying to bring out good ideas.

Last edited by Javier Cross on Fri May 21, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Jasna ran in to the little "cafe" she so fondly called it. She was slightly out-of-breath due to the fact that she ran from her home to the place as fast as she could.

"Sorry, you guys! Am I really late? I tried to come as soon as I received the text message but...er..." Jasna glanced to the side. She had quite the notoriety of being late and this meeting did her no justice.

Reena's eyes lightened up as she saw her cousin standing there. They were awfully close and the fact that Jasna was here was a great reassurance for her.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:20 pm

Mina realized that Jasna was here, which makes it better, since she was still looking for the right lady to be Persephone, really, while Mina ends up with Harmonia, as she said to Reena,“Shall we explain what is going on, together, Reena?” as Mina went to watch her horse look at Mia, noticing Mia's high amounts of curves at her body, as Mina noticed if Michaelangelo the Pegasus were his human namesake, he'd attempt to make art with Mia's extremely curvy body being the base model for the Artwork!Mina was still blushing in embarrassment for having to count Mia's curves, herself, once more, which once more turned out to be more than she can count.Mina never recalled Mia suddenly being sexier than Bella, because Mina thought it was just the other way around, really.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Reena looked around nervously. "Umm...you can explain. I'm still trying to figure it out meself."

Reena only understood about the claiming of Greek gods. Besides that, she was still lost. Well, that was what she got for being shy. Besides, she was still happy that her cousin had come to the rescue. Whereas she was the one who kept to her corner, Jasna was not afraid to say anything.

Jasna smirked as she saw Mina blush. She knew Mina was staring at Mia and had to stifle a laughter. "You see something you like, Mina?" Jasna couldn't contain her laughter anymore. Her sides started to hurt as she continued laughing. What could she say? She was in a good mood.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Mina didn't understand it, in full...Mia also shared a C-cup, for the most part, along with Mina and Bella, yet even for C-cup sized cleavage, Mia's were curvier than Bella's and bigger than Mina's, the gory thoughts making Mina blush senseless, as she watches Johnathan's case of the hots for Mia reappear, in full, as he was beginning to have a few nose-bleeds, just from staring at Mia, when Johnathan wanted to befriend her, and maybe, if Mia would permit it, let him be her boyfriend, but he's nose-bleeding from realizing Mia now has more curves than earlier before, when he met her.

Johnathan tries to cover the blood, as he tries to not get nervous, as he went to shake Mia's hands and stare at her eyes, as Johnathan then said,“How are you doing, Mia?” as Johnathan was fond of Mia, but he struggled to hide it.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:24 pm

"Sup Kyle. Izz, in case you didn't know, I usually only get along with Kyle, sometimes Terieses." Bella informed Izzy with a casual smile.

Mia rolled her eyes. "Meh. Sup Kyle. Johnny." She ran a hand through her blonde hair, trying to pointedly ignore Johnathen other then her greeting.

Saphira walked in. "Sorry I'm late." She didn't sound sorry as she made James move and sat down, fliping her brown hair behind her.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:18 am

Johnathan's nose continued to bleed from looking at Mia, even though that shouldn't happen, at all[In most Anime, most guys get nosebleeds from staring at hot girls...even genuine Bad-asses in general aren't immune to it!They still bleed from some instances!]as he tried to stop the bleeding from watching Mia flip her blonde hair...if Mia were wearing nothing but a Hot-Pink Bikini, Kyle and Mina could only imagine the MASSIVE amount of bloodloss in Nose-Bleeding if Johnathan doesn't get stronger, and straighten up, as they aren't even sure if any Vampire would want to drink from the nosebleed blood, for that matter![I love watching nosebleeds! Twisted Evil ]

Kyle then took the liberty of shaking Bella's hands, as he admitted,“Well, sister, for one thing i'm starting to learn how to beat the krap out of someone WITHOUT killing them, in the process,” as Kyle sighed, when he admitted,“I still need to find someone to help me master this whole thing, though,” as he felt like he needed to expect a fight, before realizing that Mia was here, as he said to the blonde and hawtest best friend of Bella and Saphira,“Great to see you, too, Mia, so any good news you have, yet?” as Johnathan was going to try to ask a question, yet Michaelangelo the Pegasus knew Johnny couldn't do that right now, because of the Nosebleeding he's trying to hold in, but Kyle read Johnathan's mind as Johnathan wanted to ask how is Mia doing, with her life.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:35 am

Reena, feeling utterly confused, decided to leave. She had no clue what was going on but she knew she had quite the stack of homework sitting on her desk. She tiptoed out without a sound and ran back home when she cleared the door.

Jasna was smiling at Kyle's apparent bloodthirstiness. He needed a fight...and she wasn't going to give it to him. She knew how tough he was. Plus, it was conversation time...she hoped. Her smile slowly dropped as she stared at Reena retreating from the group. Her eyes continued to follow Reena out the door and to the end of the window. Jasna sighed. Maybe I should follow her out too, make sure she's okay.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodRedEyeShadow on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Jamie bumped into someone down the hallway from the room she was supposed to meet her friends in. "Oh sorry!" She smiled at her clutziness and held out a hand to the other girl.

BloodRedEyeShadow
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:33 pm

[Oh....is that mine? Oh well, here goes.]

Reena took the hand of the girl. She muttered, "Sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going. Ah...I should be heading out now, anyways."

And Reena took off in a sprint, again not looking ahead. She didn't really care if she ran into somebody else again; she just wanted to go home.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodRedEyeShadow on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:28 am

Jamie looked after the girl and wondered why she was in such a hurry. It crossed her mind to follow her but she brushed off that thought and walked into the room where her friends were.

"The jamie has arrived! Bow to me." She giggled jokingly.

BloodRedEyeShadow
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:58 am

Jasna turned around. "Jamie!" She beamed. Jamie was fun to be with since her personality was quite similar to Jasna's. Only difference was Jasna would make sexual innuendos within but that was a different story.

Jasna ran a hand through her hair and was quite worried. "Hey, Jamie. By any chance, did you see my cousin? She's about my height, brown hair, sea green eyes. I think she just ran off but I'm not sure where."
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:46 am

While Johnathan realized his body apparently began to sweat heavily, just from staring at Mia, he realized he was always going to fail to ask Mia out on a date, let alone to hit the pools or beaches, with just the two of them, unless he gets help, as Mina noted to Kyle that Johnathan has the Hots for Mia, but really needs help on how to correctly ask her out on a date, as Mina and Kyle carefully made sure no one could read their thoughts outloud, as they talked about how to help Johnathan get Mia as his girlfriend, as Johnathan goes to stare at her blonde hair, only to be nuts on the rest of Mia's looks and body.

Michaelangelo the Pegasus came to Jamie and Jasna, as the Horse went to look at everyone, all the while, he goes to watch Mina ask Jamie and Jasna, with her thoughts,'Could we please help Johnathan out, with how to date Mia, first?I figured if we start there, we can be able to deal with getting our lead host to win James' heart, eventually!' as Mina carefully shut off her thought conversation to all outsiders, even mind-reading Vampires who are not Lestat De Lioncourt would have a problem going through the barrier, which was a sign that Mina had improved massively on her Alvizu Tree Gifts, as she was no longer so easy to mind-read unless she wants her thoughts to be read.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:09 pm

Vana stepped into the room and grinned at Bella and James, ignoring Izzy. "Heyy."
Fox
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Burns on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:12 pm

James smiled brightly at her and ,grabbing her hand, pulled her down to sit next to him.
Fire Burns
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:14 pm

Bella smiled triumphantly at Mina, and leaned back.

Mia laughed happily and patted Vana on the back.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightBlue on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Lacey frowned and glared at Vana.

MidnightBlue
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content