Hanging With Friends

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hanging With Friends

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:31 pm

[Sorry, Riley! Embarassed ]

Johnathan felt everything was his fault, as Tiresias ended up going to make Johnathan feel better, knowing that Johnathan has a case of Endorphin-Overdose, as Tiresias goes to calm down his burst of it.

Mina went red, as she watches Jasna admit she was bi, as well, since Mina thought she was the only one who was bi, in the area.She even looked at Cross, who wanted to know if its alright for him and Bella to be friends, again.Mina then looked at Michaelangelo, as she goes to watch the Pegasus watch Cross come out of the lake, to comfort Johnathan.

As for Kyle Perry, he then came to Bella, Mia, and Jasna, as he goes to admit,“I'm crazier than everyone else, yet even my own actions can make sense sometimes, right?” as he goes to look at Mia and shake her hand, looking her in the eyes, as he does.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:05 pm

Bella walked and sat next to Saphira.

Mia laughed, a bell like tone, "Course not Kyle. We all agree you're the most sane."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Kyle Perry goes to briefly kiss Mia's lips, as he held Mia close, since he feels a lot of Endorphins bursting with Mia, as he said,“Shall we take a swim?” as he goes to kiss Mia's lips again, before stepping back for a few minutes, to wait for Mia's response.Kyle also realized that Mia is a Sexy Girl In Bikini, yet he managed not to go nuts over Mia, as he looked playfully at Mia's eyes, as he smiled at Mia, while his teeth were very clean, as if Kyle remembered to wash his teeth too well.Kyle even went to stretch his 12-packed muscles, as he was waiting to sed if Mia could swim with Kyle, since he wants to have fun with Mia, but he didn't want to offend Mia, either, since he goes to look out for the entire party, really, as Cross would note, as Cross wanted to know if he and Bella are friends again.As for another thing, Kyle goes to receive a nod from Michaelangelo, the Pegasus, as The Pegasus went to check up on Reena, in the meantime, to see how she was doing.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:45 pm

Mia shrugged and stood up, stretching and taking off her sunglasses. "Sure."

Bella snickered and smirked at Jasna. "Johnny isn't going to like this. His precious Mia was just kissed by one of his supposed friends."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:56 pm

Jasna smirked as well. "This is going to be very interesting. Right, Reena?"

Reena was standing beside Jasna, slightly paled from confusion. "Umm...sure? I don't know. It's a bit hard to think right now."
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:12 pm

But Johnathan was already sulking from Mia's refusal to go out with him, after Johnathan kissed her lips before Kyle, as Johnathan wanted to be with Mia, as he was mad at his hormones for raging in such a way, his tower went tall, as he was saddened and Depressed beyond reason.He went to go and swim on the lake, alone, without Mina or Cross to follow him.As for Tiresias, he went to watch Cross go and talk with Bella, as he asked,“Are we friends again, Bella?” as Cross would be fond of this day if he and Bella could be best friends again, as he wants to look into Bella's eyes to find her response from her thoughts.

As for Kyle Perry, he and Mia were already at the center of the lake, or at least as close to the center of the lake as they can get, without being too far for anyone to find them.Kyle then splashed Mia, as he wanted to see Mia smile, since he was having fun with Mia.He then went to come close enough to Mia, as he held her carefully by her curves, and went to kiss Mia with a passion, as if his heart was burning in such a way, he had to kiss Mia, just to make sure his heart doesn't eat him alive from the heat.Kyle then swam a few centemeters from Mia, as he waits for Mia's response.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:27 pm

Mia splashed Kyle and laughed.

Bella nodded. "Sure. If you can act like a friend and nothing more."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:47 pm

Jasna laughed at Cross. "You have to admit she got you there." She glanced at Reena to see her reaction.

Reena offered a small smile. "That's actually funny, Jasna. For once, you're actually funny."
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:54 pm

Cross then felt red in his face, since if it weren't for the fact that Bella specifically asked Cross to act like a friend and nothing more, odds are that he would have kissed Bella's lips, but as it stands, Cross looked Bella in the eyes as he gave her a fierce handshake, as Cross wants to be one of Bella's best friends.He then went to shake Saphira's hands, as he goes to kiss Saphira's forehead, as a sincere sign of Thank You that Cross knew how to give, as he goes to ask Tiresias,“Where's Johnathan?” as Tiresias said,“He went to swim by himself, because of Mia's refusal, officer,” as Tiresias admitted,“He got turned down, in other words, sir,” while Cross said,“I know, Tiresias, that's why i have to look for him,” as Cross went to be ready to dive after him, but before he does, he looked at the eyes of his Angelic Best Friend, as he was hoping that they could look for him together, since it felt like a long time since they done things like that, together.

Mina looked at Jasna, feeling really embarrassed for coming so close to Jasna, as Mina liked Jasna, as well.She watches Michaelangelo look at everyone else, as Mina knew Cross was preparing to dive after Johnathan, as Mina then said to Jasna,“Sorry about what i was doing, Jasna,” as she was frowning when the words came out of her mouth.

Kyle goes to look at Mia's beautifully playful eyes, as he carried out Splashing Mia, befire coming back to her, as he kisses Mia, again and once more kept Mia close enough for her to feel his arms, not so close to harm her.He very gently lets Mia get her tongue inside his mouth, as he wanted to know when it would be nice for Kyle to deepen the kissing by placing his tongue inside Mia's mouth, as he sent the thought to Mia,“Shall we kiss, Mia?” as he focuses on kissing Mia, and waits for Mia's response.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:00 pm

Jasna laughed. "I suggest the next time you give an apology, you look sincere. But it's fine really. It's just new, that's all." Jasna was in a good mood again and she was going to take advantage of it.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:23 pm

Bella laughed. "Sure, you can be a best friend. After Saphy, and Mia, and Jasna, Reena, James, Vana, and Derek, though he's more then a friend sometimes."

Saphira laughed too.

Mia sighed. "If your going to be like Cross and Johnny, I'm leaving."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:42 pm

Kyle continued to splash Mia, as before he took a dive, he said,“You deserve a gift!” as he went to do something underwater...it doesn't look like he was coming out, as he was apparently looking for something major in an underwater cavern in the lake, as Kyle wanted to look for something big for everyone.Kyle isn't out to disappoint anyone, as he was hoping to find buried treasure in the area, realizing he could bring it to Mia and the others, and they'll be happy about it.He continued to swim at a Cavern, until he realized that it had a lot of writing on it, from which you'd have to be part of a certain bloodline, in order to even hope to understand what the inscriptions said, in the cavern.This wasn't what Kyle had in mind, as he sent the thought to Mia,“I found an ancient area, Mia, I'm going to check it out, but so far, all i can figure out, is that someone of Black Family blood has to read the inscriptions, because no one else can read them!” as he goes to explore the cavern further, as he saw a booklet on the inscriptions, which was a part of a larger book, but that's all Kyle could make out of it.He went to look at a Golden Temple, as he went to find more of the writing, but no great treasure.
Kyle could only hope Mia's doing alright, because he meant to alert everyone to his findings as soon as possible.

Cross then said to Bella,“I'm swimming after Johnathan and Kyle, because they found something big, from the looks of it,” as Cross realized all too well that Kyle found the same kind of problem Cross was trying to uncover, as all he could get out of it is that only a Black could read the golden words in the inscriptions, but Kyle may have uncovered more than Cross had, for that matter.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:50 pm

Bella jumped up, her eyes sparkling.

"Only a Black right? Alright girls, Jasna, Ree, let's go for a little swim. Vampires don't need air really so this ought to be fun."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:55 pm

Jasna and Reena replied simultaneously. "Let's go!" Jasna hopped in, ready for adventure. Reena was about to as well until she looked down.

"Um..you guys? I have to go change." And she bolted before she could miss out on all of the fun.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:02 pm

"HURRY REE!" Bella shouted, running into the water, Mia and Saphira right behind her.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Tiresias did as anyone of Black Family Blood would have done, as he accioed for some Gillyweed to chew on, took off the shirt as his 6-pack abs are exposed, and got ready to dive when Bella and Jasna were.Tiresias could only hope Reena recalled that Sea Green Bikini that Jasna meant to give her, herself, as Mina came next to Jasna, with a bubblehead charm at the ready, as she held Jasna's hand, waiting for Bella's signal, seeing as Cross was going to dive in, anyway, to check up on Kyle.Cross then began to unleash his positives of his genetically altered D.N.A, as he was ready to dive.

Kyle was uncovering more of the Ruins, as he continued to swim to more of the runes in the area, as he knows they are meant to be important yet he has no idea what they are needed for, as he goes to be ready to pay attention to Mia's incoming thoughts, as he asks,“Everyone ready?”as he kept with the search!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:14 pm

Reena ran out as fast as she could. Only when she reached the rest of the group did she stop. She hated being so exposed but it was the only suit she had and she really wanted to be with everybody in this adventure. So she ignored the uncomfortable feeling. She also made sure to tie her hair up as she didn't want it to get in the way.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Bella laughed. "Let's go my insane followers! Seeing as dear Tiresias can't really read, I have to do it so I get to be in charge!" She laughed maniaclly as she dove under water.

Mia sighed and followed her. Saphira just shook her head. "If we make it out alive, I am so never letting her in charge again."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Cross followed Bella Black's lead, being grateful for one of the strengths of altered D.N.A awakening, as he went to quickly catch up to Bella, as he could outmove most full-blooded Vampires, living or otherwise, so he swam next to Bella, Mia, and Saphira, in that moment.Mina continued to hold Jasna's hand, as Mina was blushing like crazy, and to add it all up, Tiresias goes to be grateful he was blind, as he helps Reena get going, as he was glad that Jasna was thoughtful enough to do this, because most of everyone needs to be ready for anything, as he knows Izzy and Lacey will catch up, if they follow, since they have gills, as Tiresias wondered what did Kyle find, as they went to the caverns that Kyle was at.The entire Party was ready to uncover the hidden truths of the Cavern, as they went to catch up to the girls before they go to find out about Kyle's discovery.

Kyle found another inscription, except this one...didn't resemble a Vampire group, at all...it resembled more of a race of interdimensional Demons more than they resemble Vampires, but all Kyle could get out of it was a translation on the name of the group, that said,“Braphamesh-Algul,” which was probably a misspelling on the name of the group, as Kyle looked further, to find inscriptions of many armies uniting to engage the armies unleashed by this group, and what was shocking, was that the inscriptions with just their images shown even bloodline enemies working together, for that matter, which continues to shock Kyle, until he uncovers a Gold and Silver Blade stuck on an Anvil, behind him!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:37 pm

[Dude...run-on sentence. Avoid at all costs.]

Jasna was fully aware of her hand being in Mina's. She didn't really mind it and she found herself getting used to it. Odd, but not harmful. She could get used to this...she hoped.

Reena was grateful that Tiresias was there to help her. Ahead of her, everybody was running into the lake, causing quite a commotion. She smiled, though, because it meant that this was definitely going to be fun.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:49 pm

[Cross try to remember some people like the twin are new at this. how can they handle your insane sentences?]

Bella laughed and swam after Cross.

Mia rolled her eyes and took her time.

Saphira grinned. "Ready for your first adventure with us Ree? Come on Tiresias latch onto Bella's mind already so you can see what goes on!" She laughed and dove under, going deep.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:03 pm

[Sorry! Embarassed ]

Cross then continued to move ahead of Bella, as for some reason or another, Bella was even more alluringly beautiful in her Black Bikini, underwater, than she is at the surface, which was saying a lot, considering that Cross always felt that Bella is Angelic.

Mina was already shocked on the fact that Jasna's even sexier underwater than at the surface, which goes likewise with Reena, Mia, and Saphira, for that matter, as Mina blushes next to Jasna, while they kept swimming.

Tiresias brought his psychic Remote Viewing to Bella's mind, as he sees what Bella sees, now, while Tiresias now needs help to move carefully, as he was on Reena, hoping she'd help him move, carefully.

Kyle goes to examine the Gold and Silver Blade on the Anvil, as apparently the weapon appears incomplete, from what Kyle figured, and with that in mind, he found a forge, as he heard that the Cyclopes with the Olympian Sea God could make weapons underwater!

[Better?]

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightBlue on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:03 pm

Lacey appeared after being gone forever and dove in after Mia.

MidnightBlue
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:10 pm

[Much...thank you. Razz]

Jasna continued swimming after the group. She knew that she could last for several more miles but honestly...how long was this lake and where was Kyle?

Reena paddled through the water. She had no idea where she was going, only following the group and whatever directions Tiresias gave her.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Saphira laughed. "Do you guys need gillyweed or are you both vampires?"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top