Hanging With Friends

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hanging With Friends

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:08 am

Bella laughed. "No worries Ree. You're gonna be the groups pet though. Just warning you now. It's not a bad things. It means we'll end up spoiling you rotten and try to be careful about everything. Man you'll have a lot of power."

Saphira laughed. "By the way, I can't read minds. Just in case you were wondering."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:11 am

Reena sighed. "Okay...fine. I'll meet him. But...what if I don't want to be the pet? I mean...I'm not the youngest here....I don't think..." Reena might have liked the idea about being spoiled but power? It was never good in her hands.

Jasna exhaled out. "Phew. That's a relief. Having everybody pick at my brain gets a bit annoying after a while."
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:12 am

"Don't worry Ree. If you don't want to be the pet, we'll make Saphira do it." Bella grinned wide to let Reena know that Bella was trying to be nice.

Saphira nodded. "I know. It scared me so bad when everybody around me was answering questions I hadn't said outloud."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:15 am

Reena smiled. "It's fine. Just...it's a big difference. Never had this much attention before and I can't decide if it's good or bad."

"Is there any way to block it? Can't have them knowing everything about my life!" Jasna threw in a relaxed grin to ease the conversation. After all, having people pick at your brain was not the best conversation to have at a lake.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:17 am

Johnathan noticed a great change in Saphira, and added,“Even though Peredur is scared of breaking Protocol, to death, he apparently has the hots for Saphira, like Jack Nissen and the likes of a guy named Dylan would, if i recalled, right, Mia?” as not only was he enjoying that Saphira was happy, but that he got to befriend a hot girl with a personality, for that matter, now if only he could get kissed on the lips by her...

Tiresias wouldn't deny giving Mia piggyback rides, but not often, as he was trying to pay attention to Mia, as he still remembers that time in which he heard Officer Siegfried and some of their deceased officers taking Bella in, when her father died, but before realizing that her father was one of his cousins, as all he knew, was that he had to do his duty just to help others avert his mistakes.He said to Reena,“Do you want to talk?” as he heard Bella talking.

Cross then goes to kiss Bella's lips, again, but more briefly, this time, as he goes to look at Bella's angelic blue eyes, before he stopped kissing, and then asked,“Care to take a swim, Bella?” as Kyle watched Cross and Bella, being Cross's bodyguard, Kyle is pleased that Cross is finding his way back to humanity, once more, as Cross goes to hold Bella's hand, as he wanted to take an honest swim with her.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:20 am

Bella offered him a polite smile. "Sorry Cross, me and Ree are going to talk to Tiresias."

"If you don't like me talking to you I can go away." Bella said hesitantly, leadng Reena towards Tiresias.

"Ah yes! There is a way. If you think of a brick wall, just really think of the wall alone and boom! It's like a brickwall is guarding your thoughts." Saphira said.

Mia smiled. "Bella must like Reena. Potential new friend slash sister in the group!"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:22 am

Reena turned around and noticed that Tiresias was standing right there. "Umm...umm..." Reena scolded herself for not being more articulate. And where was Bella when she needed her? She turned back towards Bella only to see her being pulled away by Cross. She turned back towards Tiresias and said the most simple thing possible..."Hi."

Jasna pondered. "Brick wall, eh?" Jasna tested it out. She wasn't sure if it worked but she was hoping it did.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:25 am

Bella smiled at Reena and let Cross drag her away.

"Yep. We could ahve Bella test it if you want." Saphira said smiling.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:28 am

Jasna smiled. "Sweet. But Bella looks...busy." She wasn't one to intrude...normally.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:31 am

Saphira laughed. "See the look on her face? She's trying to hide her impatience. She wants to come over here and talk to us or Mia, but she doesn't want to Hurt Cross's feelings."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:33 am

"Aww...that's so sweet." But Jasna still had to laugh. Their relationship was immensely humorous and Jasna wanted to take advantage of it as much as she could.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:35 am

Bella stucke her tongue out at Jasna and Saphira.

"I think she heard us." Saphira said between giggles.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:38 am

Cross was happy to take the Sexy Angel swimming with him, as he goes to look at Bella, as they began to swim at the lake, without being too distant from the others, as Cross goes to get to the spot, where Bella is next to him.

Tiresias Ebony decided not to read her mind, since he wasn't sure Reena was ready for her mind to besieged yet, but mostly because he wanted to bring her the Sea-Green Bikini that her cousin Jasna forgot to bring her, as he said to Reena,“Do you have plans?” as he goes to watch Reena's response.

Mina was looking at Jasna, as she was out to try not to to be overdependent on her love powers, since she never recalled the best Demigods just using their gifts at critical situatuons, as she said to Jasna,“Sorry, Jasna,” as she kissed Jasna's cheek while Michaelangelo the Pegasus looked at everyone.

Kyle continued to observe, as Johnathan said to Mia,“You're not the only one with reasons to be happy for Reena and Saphira, Mia, don't let me lie about that,” as he was getting happier yet with Mia, as he added,“So what else is there to see?” as he looks at Mia's eyes, later on, wondering what she would do, next that Johnathan could do with her, as well?

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:42 am

Bella laughed and splashed Cross.

Saphira whispered to Jasna. "I think It's possible that Mia likes Kyle."

Mia nodded at him, giving Kyle her full attention.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:03 am

[Do you think its possible to do a thread with Kyle and Mia, later on, soon?but first, Johnathan has to be fierce!]

Johnathan was starting to be unable to think clearly, because apparently, Mia's acting like Mina's mommy, and is flirting with Ares' grandson, right there, as Johnathan decides to gaze longingly into Mia's eyes, as he goes to kiss Mia's lips, realizing he wants to tell Mia how he felt, as he said to Mia,“Could...could i go out with you?” as he looks into Mia's eyes, waiting for her response before he continues.

Cross splashed back at Bella, before coming in so close to her face, that he presses his lips on Bella's angelic Lips, as he held Bella by her curves, as he goes to kiss Bela with intense passion from his heart.

Tiresias then watched Michaelangelo trying to encourage Reena to grab the Sea Green Bikini, as Tiresias said,“Michaelangelo is trying to help you!” as he watches Reena's next move.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:07 am

[[lol sure. i wanted to mix things up plus kyle and tiresias are like my avoirite of your extra guys]]

Mia glanced at Johnathen apologetically. "Sorry John; I don't think I could handle dates with you drooling on me." She tried to be nice and gentle.

Bella pushed Cross. "Dude, we could be friends first!"

Saphira laughed and pointed to Reena. "Tiresias, maybe you should TELL her the bikini is for her from her cousin!

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:44 am

[What can i say?On Tiresias' part, i was trying to show how important to the party he will one day be, Riley..i guess that's why i was trying to show scenes of Raymond arguing with his fellow Alvizu relatives, because he really was trying to help Bella, all this time, since he realized some of his relatives are getting increasingly Corrupt...he wasn't able to think clearly on getting to the point on Bella's mum, because he wasn't thinking clearly, at that time.That, and he sucks at getting straight to the point!]

Johnathan felt like a criminal, as he just wanted to be with Mia, yet he felt so bad from the Sexy Girl's words, that he toughened up from the urges to cry, as despite his sadness, he wasn't going to cry, as he said to her,“I'm sorry i asked, Mia,” as he admitted,“You're even sexier for guys to stare at than Mina and Bella combined...how is that possible, again?” as he goes to face Mia with longing in his eyes, as Kyle goes to watch Mia's response, wondering what she would do, next, as he then thought,“If i'm meant to be Ares' grandson...then is Dylan one of Hephaestus' grandsons?” as Kyle knew that fact about himself is another factor on why he kills so much, so often, in fights.Kyle goes to watch Mia's blonde hair, in the meantime.

Tiresias then took Saphira's advice, as he began to wonder where Saphira got that Tankini from, since Tiresias may be blind, but even he knows that its extremely well-designed, as Tiresias said to Reena,“Your cousin meant to give you the bikini, Reena,” as Tiresias was waiting for Reena to grab the bikini, as he admitted,“I was helping her get to the point of the giving, Reena.” as he goes to pay attention to the sound of Reena's response.

Cross felt the Sexy Black Family Angel has a point, as he said to Bella,“I'm sorry about that, Bella,” as it was clear that his apparent love + lust for Bella rekicked in, as he then goes to hold her hand, as he said a few things,“May we be friends again,Bella?”

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:59 am

[Sorry, I had to get something important called sleep...and I'm also cleaning up the house.]

Reena glanced at the bikini. "Oh...um, thanks." She grabbed the bikini, not quite sure what to do next. She remembered Jasna sending a picture of it but she thought it was just for the laughs. She never thought Jasna would actually get that for her.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:32 am

Tiresias then went to watch Michaelangelo the Pegasus, who went to look at Mina, as she goes to kiss Jasna on the left cheek, as Mina then reapologized for the flirting that was enhanced with her love powers.Mina then said,“Should one of us help Reena put it on, Jasna?” as she watches Johnathan try to overcome his shock of Mia's refusal, as he was still, as if he couldn't cry at all.What was more, was the fact that Kyle felt stuck, as if he couldn't move on what was going on, as he knows that Mia's a very sexy girl in bikini, there was no need to state the obvious, except for that incident in which Mia wore her Hot Pink Bikini at a Muggle Town, in which all the guys her age ended up erecting the tall towers Mina's mum is known for unleashing, as those guys had the hots for Mia, apparently.

Cross went to smile a charming smile, as he managed to brush his teeth, as he went to look at Bella, as he wants to be friends with her, again, as he said,“Are we friends, again, Bella?” as Cross needs to learn to control his Endorphins..Raymond Alvizu at his late Teen Years or Earlier Adult Years, at least, had control on his Endorphins even when he met Mina's mum, the entire time!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm

Jasna smiled weakly. She had never been kissed on the cheek by a girl before. It was...odd.

Reena looked down at the bikini in her hands. "Put it on? But why? I'm fine out here."
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Mina placed her arms on Jasna's shoulders, as she goes to gaze at Jasna's body, from Jasna's hands and toes that have matching skin-toned Nail Polish[they must also be Ocean Blue!]to the rest of Jasna's Bikini-Clad body, as she goes to stare at Jasna's eyes, at last.Mina wanted Jasna to hold her and look at her eyes, as Mina wants Jasna to look at her body, as well, as she went to look at Jasna's eyes, as Mina felt lost in the eyes.

Johnathan began to frown, as he realized that Mia wanted him to just be her friend, but it still hurts, a lot on his heart.As he nodded to Mia's words, he then went to go and look longingly at Mia's eyes, then her Blonde hair, and then the rest of her Super-Sexy body, Nail Polish, Cleavage, face, and all, as Johnathan tries to reason with Mia's words, plus he honestly loves Mia's personality, more than he loves her body[although her body's to die for, as well!]which is apparently why his body feels like it wants to be with Mia, because his heart wants to be with Mia, for that matter, yet once Mia wears her Sexy Hot Pink Bikini, Johnathan's body ended up with an erected tall tower, like the kind that Mina's mum is known to erect, around men.
[Remember how its mentioned that Mina's mum is the Olympian Goddess of Love, Lust, and Beauty?Well, this is the Lust part of her being brought up!]

Michaelangelo knew Cross wants to be friends with Bella, as Cross flashed his charming smile, as he goes to fall in blissful love with Bella's Angelic Blue Eyes, along with the rest of Bella, but he tries to restrain his Endorphins from making his affections get the better of him.Cross then looked for Bella's response to his hope that they can be friends, first, and then...maybe one day, be more than just friends again.

Tiresias asked Reena,“Do you have Sea Green Nail Polish?If you do, then if you put on that Bikini, you would be able to take advantage of the Nail Polish of the same color, really!” as Tiresias said with a nod to Saphira.

Last edited by Javier Cross on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Tiresias's questions, and where did Saphira get that extremely well-designed Tankini from, again?)

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:05 pm

[As I'm reading this, I'm having a lot of headdesk moments.]

Jasna was in some senses weirded out. She would never deny that Mina was extremely hot, but how close she was made Jasna feel strange. If she had the chance, she would have made this much more playful but the close restriction was too much for her.

Reena stared at Tiresias. "I don't...normally wear nail polish. And...excuse me." Reena was confused once again. A bikini? Matching nail polish? Sea green? Too much for her little mind.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:56 am

[[cross pg please! this needs to be pg13 at the most! too much detail for some ppl]]

Bella ran over to Reena and Tiresias. "Tiresias, stop with the nail polish please." She took Reena's arm and pulled her back a few inchdes. "Sorry bout him. I forgot to mention all of Cross'es men, even Tiresias, are crazier then anyone."

Saphira stood up. "Mina! Stop it! Jasna isn't bi, that I know at least, so stop checking her out! And Jas, if you say it's okay, she'll end up kissing you."

Mia sighed and walked away from Johnathen.

[[omg you gave john a hard on. dont DO THAT!]]

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:55 am

Reena looked around wildly. "It's...not...a problem. I just don't understand how any of this relates."

Jasna looked at Saphira. "No...it's okay. I'm fine, really. And...I am bi." Jasna blushed. She never told anybody before but sometimes, there was just this one girl who caught her attention. She never admitted it to herself but...well, she felt comfortable here.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:53 am

Saphira nodded. "Okay. I just hate it when Mina does this, throwing herself on people withotu checking if it's okay. And don't be embarrassed."

Bella smiled. "That's the point. Nothing they do ever relates."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top