Hanging With Friends

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging With Friends

Post by BloodRedEyeShadow on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:39 am

Only join if you've posted in the recruit~Tee hee!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izzy sat down on one of her favorite couches and grabbed her cup of coffee sending a chain text to her friends to meet up.

BloodRedEyeShadow
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hanging With Friends

Post by MidnightBlue on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:46 am

Lacey walked in and sat down next to her knocking her feet out of the way.

MidnightBlue
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:48 am

An alluring Lady began to receive the message, as she ended up riding on a Paint Pegasus[it's a breed of Pegesi!] as she was making sure no one noticed underneath the Golden Mist, which was in the guise of a mere regular mist, which you would have to be beyond a Mere Human, to even notice the differences between the two forms of mist, to begin with.She was wearing a Ponytail, and a beautiful dress, as the dress was surprisingly of a foreign, yet rare design, as she goes to look out for where Izzy left the message.When she found out where the message was going to be held, she decided to go and be ready to get her pegasus to get to Izzy, as she told the Pegesi with her thoughts[Her father was Psychic!] and careful instructions the following,'There, Michaelangelo, don't worry, it's going to be quick,' as Mina almost wished her father was a particular Immortal, who was said to have made most, if not all the horses' forefathers, out of Sea Foam, in that moment.When she and Michaelangelo flew down, she came down, as she went to look at Izzy, as she went to admit to Izzy,"Sorry i'm late, Izzy." as Mina was suddenly embarrassed for suspecting she was late.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodRedEyeShadow on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:55 am

"No problemo. So whats up you two?" Izzy smiled.

BloodRedEyeShadow
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:57 am

Bella, Saphira and Mia came strolling in.

"Sup Izz. Lace. Got your text. Nice horse." Bella said casually, sitting on a sofa opposite Lacey.
Isabella Black
Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:03 am

Michaelangelo then began to go and eat the grass, while Mina goes to sit down, and gather some Myrtle Flowers for Izzy and her sister, as she goes to look at Bella, expecting something to go wrong, at any moment.In the meantime, as she does this, Mina goes to get her hair taken care of, as she didn't want to look like a bedhead, yet at the same time, she goes to wonder about the purpose of Izzy contacting them, at this point.While she worries about that, she goes to pay attention to her surroundings, as she then went to look at the area, and wonders if there was any other..gifted and non-vampiric people in the area, as she goes to use her mind, in that instant.Michaelangelo, in the meantime, after eating Grass, then goes to keep a lookout for anyone else coming in.All the same, it doesn't seem like anything could go wrong, at that moment, until Mina admitted something was amiss.She then admitted,"I can't find my cousin, anywhere, girls...i looked, but all i could find was a note that mentioned that he was done with it all, but i never understood what he meant by that, to begin with!" as she was now showing real fear in her eyes.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Burns on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:04 am

James walked in. "Sup. Girls. Bella." He said with a sly grin, and sat down next to her.
Fire Burns
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodRedEyeShadow on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:06 am

A grin broke out onto Izzy's face and she jumped up to hug James. "It's been a while!"

BloodRedEyeShadow
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightBlue on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:07 am

Lacey rolled her eyes. "Get a room you two. Bella." Lacey nodded.

MidnightBlue
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:09 am

[Could we please go for five sentences, in each of our posts?It doesn't feel right to Role-Play, unless we do that!]

Mina Alvizu then realized something else was amiss, as slowly but surely...she suspected something was up between Izzy and James, and in that case, she then started to whisper to Bella on the matter, while Michaelangelo then went to look at Mina's actions.Mina then carefully decided to be natural on how to ask questions, as she went to carefully examine Izzy's expressions, just so she can be sure of what she was trying to understand in the situation.When she took care of matters, she then went to bring fruits for everyone.As she does that, she went to keep an eye on James and Izzy, so she could be able to examine the two, as she continues to whisper out to Bella,'Why would Izzy contact us, if it didn't have anything to do with James, then?' as she went to pay attention to Bella's next words, hoping to find answers to such a question.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:10 am

{Javier, they are new at this. back off}

Bella laughed. "You are so clueless right now Mina. I almost like you right now."

Then Bella whispered, "Izzy likes James, but James only has eyes for Vana, so it causes problems. And I think Izzy was just bored."
Isabella Black
Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Burns on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:20 am

James quickly detached himself from Izzy.

'Oh. Hey Iz."
Fire Burns
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:21 am

Bella sighed, idly texting.

"Hey Iz. Did you invite Derek?"
Isabella Black
Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:21 am

Reena walked in and looked around. She wasn't really sure what she was doing here except for the fact that she got a text message. She only knew the sender vaguely and she kept doubting herself of whether she should have come to the gathering or not. If she was in NI, this wouldn't have been an issue. But she still felt like the new girl. She saw a large group sitting in the corner. She recognised a few but...she didn't want to approach them just yet.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:51 am

Mina then looked at Reena, as she then whispered back to Bella,“Then what is the plan to help Izzy win James' heart, in that case, Bella?” as Mina still noticed something that didn't feel right...Mina never recalled Mia suddenly having more well-placed curves[in numbers!]than Bella had, which somehow felt wrong, in so many ways, as its not wrong for her to be ready to expect that there's alluring people who aren't her half-siblings, but this...it must be a hallucination, as the case of Mia suddenly being curvier than Bella is, didn't feel right, to her, as it felt like it came out of nowhere, without warning, and not that she thought Mia wasn't sexy, before, but she recalled Mia being less sexier than Bella, if that makes any sense.Mina then watched Michaelangelo get ready to steady Mina, in case Mina were to faint, in that second.Mina recalled that Mia's a Vampiress, but somehow, Mia never felt normal, even for Vampiric Standards.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:05 pm

The group to the side seemed to be deep in discussion.

"Why did I bring myself into this?" Reena muttered. She looked around, trying to see if any of the only vaguely familiar face would recognise her. No? She turned around and was about to head home. They obviously didn't care.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:14 pm

Mina then noticed that Michaelangelo the Pegasus was coming to a stray Vampiress, who was apparently very well civilized, as the Pegasus then came to Reena, and went to go and circle her.Mina then came to the Vampiress, as she then went to look at her eyes, and once she read something about her eyes, she quickly recognized her as one of her friends, as she then said,"Reena, you made it, at last...you got the call from Izzy, too?" as Mina then went to shake Reena's hands, as she wondered how Reena's parents were doing, as of late, as she goes to give Reena some of the apples, which had no bugs or worms inside the apples, thankfully.With that in mind, she then goes to watch as Michaelangelo was happy around Reena, as he sought to make Reena happy, and Mina then nodded to her Pegasus, as the Pegasus then took Reena up on its saddle, and wanted to take off, when Reena was ready.In that order, Mina then said to Reena,"I'm glad to see you here, Reena," Mina said with an honest smile on her face, which was pretty bright, for someone as exotic as Mina was, really...and her half-sisters were said to have made the majority of playboy bunnies, to boot, yet not all of them had managed to generate a smile as natural as Mina's own, in that sense, to show how happy Mina was to see Reena, as now, her hair began to show stars, in the process, as the symbol of the Belt of Aphrodite came above her head, in that instant.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:04 am

Bella grabbed Reena's arm and made her sit by Bella and Mia.

'Hey Reenster. And Mina, i am not helping my best friends rival get her boyfriend. You want Vana to cry and James to feel out of place?"
Isabella Black
Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Burns on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:10 am

James sat at Bella's feet.

"Hey. Reena right? I'm James, Nirvana Black's boyfriend."
Fire Burns
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightBlue on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:19 am

"Sup Reena. I'm Lacey." Lacey nodded, glaring at Bella.

MidnightBlue
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:30 am

'This is why Dillemas truly suck!' Mina thought, sadly, as she went to look at everyone, trying to forget about Mia's recently newfound amount of Curves, which Mina never recalled at all.She watched as Michaelangelo went to look at everyone, as the Pegasus noticed what Mina was feeling, but it was depressing that Mina was incapable of understanding the verbal language of Michaelangelo, since her father wasn't the one who brought them in, in the first place.She brought everyone a lot of apples, as she even added in a few bottles of apple juice, since she suspected everyone could use a drink.For good measure, she even remembered to bring Bella a bottle of Blood, knowing fully well that Bella mostly drinks blood.She then went to look at Bella's eyes in an analyzing manner, as she noticed they were currently green, as had Mina not known better, she would have thought Bella was meant to be a Princess of Angels and Vampires, in that order, instead of just one of the two.

'I might be losing my mind, at this rate, and i still have to help Izzy, somehow.' Mina thought, as she goes to stop looking at Bella's eyes, and went to look at everyone else.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:15 am

"Hey, everybody. Nice to meet you guys. So, what have I missed out on?" Reena noticed how drama was obviously in the air. She never felt so clueless before. They were all really nice but they also seemed really serious. Obviously, this was not a passing issue. So she sat back and offered no words to the conversation.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightBlue on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Lacey smirked. "Well let's see. Izzy invited us all, Mina has a unicorn that flys, Bella won't let Mina make James cheat, though Bella doesn't neccesarily have a side between my sister and I, against Nirvana. Kinda confusing really."

MidnightBlue
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:25 pm

"Amen to that sister." Bella said lazily.
Isabella Black
Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Burns on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:26 pm

"Hey Reena. And come now Mina. You don't want me to leave Vana do you?" James grin was easy and sly.
Fire Burns
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top