Hanging With Friends???

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging With Friends???

Post by BloodRedEyeShadow on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:40 pm

This is just for anyone who wants to get to know me! Very Happy It's also spicifically for Javier Ri and Cass and Flower!
It's just an RP for friends to hang out and catch up!

For anyone with a personality~vampires, elves, winged people and greeks are allowed.

Character:Izzy
Appearance:Average height, platinum blonde hair with black streaks, chocolate brown eyes, elfish features, and wings~tawny colored
Personality:Sweet, charming, with a wilde side, fan of magic, squib

BloodRedEyeShadow
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hanging With Friends???

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:35 am

Name:Javier Cross, Age 17
Species:Unknown, but is clearly not a Demi-God, like his cousin Mina Alvizu.
Appearance:[In Normal Mode]
[In Crusader Mode!]
Family:First Son in the family, his father's a soldier in the U.S Military, his mum is a Witch, in more ways than one, and his younger brother is a powerful sorcerer/soldier, as well as an Author.He even happens to have a step-brother named Kyle Perry, who is a werewolf/vampire hybrid!
Personality:As a result of his Half-Vampiric Girlfriend's demise, at least in his eyes, Cross is a very distant soldier, who recently left the Military for a while, and keeps to himself, just to protect whatever is left of his broken emotional heart, since he now believes his girlfriend has died, which helps to explain why he is a mental Screw-Up, as it was already bad when alot of people he cared about began to die around him, earlier!
Biography:
[From the Journals of Lancelot Hercules Siegfried!]Javier Cross, happens to be one of the most talented, crafted, and gifted Sorcerers and Soldiers i have ever had the honor to help train, as his now-dead officers, including one of my best friends, Stelios, an African-American Human, and Cross's deceased uncle, Officer Pedro Luis Alvizu, a Psychic Sorcerer who spent the rest of his life taking care of his daughters and sticking with Auror Duties, would often note, over and over again, since they tend to raise everyone in the 501st Paranormal Magical Division like the family that we are, today...then again, i suppose that my Fiancee Ophelia Polonius and her older Brother[Not to mention my In-Law!] Laertes are also to thank for that, as well, i suppose.

Cross...realized that it was his fault that he turned someone he cared very deeply for, perhaps in more than just friendship, i noted, into..something else that would made anyone wishing to destroy the Universe, altogether, go after her, and it was because he gave her an elixer that had the blood of one of the 4 founders of Hogwarts, for that matter, at that, too.He also realized that he was a Genetically-Altered Super-Sorcerer of a special Project that is known and termed appropriately, The Omega Crusader Project...Cross happens to be the Silver Crusader, as the standard would go, as the project would also require a pure-breed type Crusader to be the Golden Crusader...that said, we haven't found the crusader, yet, but i suspect it must be Tiresias Ebony or someone else who must take the role!

Cross has now left the U.S military, which the 501st Paranormal Magical Division happens to be a part of, because of a lot of trauma he went through, and he couldn't take it anymore, and i won't fault him for that, as at least he left a note that said he was leaving the military...i gave him the consent to do so, out of General Adonis Springfield's orders to do so, so at least Cross won't be treated like a Deserter, really..i hope he may come back, but i understand if he will not.

I could only hope that if he has to use his Crusader Mode in kombat, which was a combined result of Genetic Alterations, and the Blood of both a Celestial Dracophoenix and Sorcerers in his veins, with side-orders of being from a Psychic Family, as well as having some amount of Angel Blood from the veins of his mother's Branch of the Alvizu Tree, where Pedro Luis also hail from, for that matter!

I could only hope that, now that Cross lost faith in the human emotional heart, that Cross would still have a Conscience, somewhere.[End Journal!]

Weapons:A wand made with Angel Blood and tears, and an unknown material with a Dracophoenix Tail Feather Core!As well as a sword named after the Archangel, Gabriel!

Name:Mina Alvizu
Species:Half-Blood In More Ways Than One[A Demi-Goddess and a Half-Blooded Potter-World Sorceress!]
Appearence:

Personality:She's often rather flirty, even though she can be on the shy side, but that's mostly because she harbors a real fear that, if she ever marries anyone, she would end up committing adultery, like she heard of the various tales her biological Olympian Mother had done, often, which is where Mina inherited her urges to flirt, from, as she also looked up to her half-siblings, Aeneas and Silena Beauregard, as she tries to be more like them in terms of deeds, as Aeneas was a fierce warrior and leader, and Silena carries a smile on her face, as if Silena meant to bear all her problems, somehow, as Mina cares very deeply for her family, including her Sorcerer[and Rumor has it, also Psychic!] Father and her Olympian Mother, to all her half-siblings, to even the rest of Camp Half-Blood, for that matter!If she hears of the Death-Eaters, she would go and draw her weapons in an instant, because her father nearly died at the hands of Dolohov, while Raymond was trying to aid in the defense of London from the Death-Eater assualt!

Family:Mother-Aphrodite, Father-Raymond Alvizu, brothers/sisters-unknown [but she has a few full-siblings!]
Distant Cousins-The Cross Brothers, including Javier Cross!

Bio:Before Mina was born, her father Raymond was taught by his father that the entire world, even the galaxy, itself was much larger than the Alvizu Tree was meant to be, as legend had it that the Alvizu Tree, as Raymond and his father knew it, came from a splinter group of sorcerers from the same family from the tree, who left the rest of their family, mainly to find their purpose in existence!Raymond's father also told Raymond that a long time ago, Immortals of various groups used to exist, and one such group was the ancient Olympians, who were said to have lived on Mount Olympus, itself...but according to Raymond's father, they no longer existed, as they went extinct, as Raymond was told, unaware that his father told Raymond about this, to protect his family, itself, as Raymond's father later died, fighting the Death-Eaters who were descended from the many families who betrayed the Alvizu Tree, but not without killing the entire party, by himself, and taking them to the afterlife, with him.Sometime after that, Raymond had met the Olympian Love Goddess, who was disguised as a Super-Model, whom Mina had taken alot of her good looks, from, even as Mina goes to recall what it was like in her mum's womb, after the mating was done, but Mina somehow sensed that her father had been fighting a lot of Olympian Monsters and Dark Sorcerers, alike, during the final days before Mina and her siblings were born, on Greece, where the Olympian Gods used to be, and where the majority of the Olympian Demi-Gods used to exist, first, before existing in other places.Her father taught her how to fight, all her life, before she ended up at the age of 11, and during that time, before her 11th birthday, she was in a U.S Military Base, courtesy of their relatives, since some of them were in the military, as well, as when the letter for Camp Half-Blood came, Mina's father, Raymond, went to take Mina to the Camp, in which they fought off armies of monsters, just to get anywhere near the camp, itself!When they got there, Raymond was very wounded from all the fighting, and he nearly died, at the Camp, before Chiron saved his life.
As The Daughter Of Aphrodite, Mina doesn't need to worry about being ugly on the outside, as she was scared to be ugly on the inside, along with being an adulter.It made matters worse for Mina when she realizes she was Bi-Sexual, at age 14, much to her dismay, as she was also romantically as found of Girls as she was of boys.For a Child of Aphrodite, it was never since the time of Aeneas had someone been able to wield weapons as well as Mina was able to do so, as all her kombat training with her father and her other relatives paid off, and even then, Mina even has a wand with her, as she even managed to master Wandless Magic at the age of 15, about a few months before Mina ended up hearing about other gifted people who weren't sorcerers or Demi-Gods[or even Psychics, if Mina's father's family was meant to be full of them!]began to be mentioned, often to her ears!
Weapons:Mina happens to have a Celestial Bronze Xiphos Sword, along with a Willow Wand that she ended up receiving, from her father's side of the family, as it turned out, as it was Raymond's grandmother's wand.
The Wand is basically of the Willow and Phoenix Tail Feather Core design!
Faction:Either the Olympian Army, the U.S Military, or the Potter-World armed forces, whichever side of her family she's more bound to, as the Olympian Army had alot of her half-siblings, yet the Potter-World forces happen to have alot of people she loved, outside her family, perhaps even in romantic ways, yet the U.S Military is where most of her relatives from her father's side of the family are at, which makes it even messier for Mina to stick with one of them, for that matter, as she is Loyal to her family, first, and to everything else, later!

Two Last Things:It was said the Alvizu Tree's mystic-orientated branches have mystical powers that are very much out of the ordinary, and sometimes, they may not even look mortal, at all, as Mina resembled more of an Alluring Goddess than a Mortal, due to her hair and her good-looks, which if she's happy, bright Starlight would show up all over her hair, yet if she's mad, the Starlight shown in her hair would just look like a Galatic Warzone, but if she's sad..the Starlight in her hair would fade, temporarly.There's also the fact that the Alvizu Tree was said to be a very famous family, so don't be surprised if alot of the clothes that Mina ends up wearing are very well-designed, although more often than not, she may even wear bikinis, underneath her clothes, daily, either to attract alot of people when she has to do so with more than just her charms, when she wants to swim, or when she wants to know if she's Super-Model-Worthy.

[I was trying to make sure that Mina actually had some sort of Uniqueness, as a Child of Aphrodite, so this is just good measure, as well as stuff that may be used later, in the R.P! ]

Spoiler:
[Just to be honest and through, Cross is the Genetically-Altered Super-Human, while his cousin Mina is the Exotic, Foreign Beauty of the Alvizu tree, alright? Razz Cross honestly believes someone...extremely close to his heart, had died...and in a way, she had, yet in another way...that's not entirely correct, does that make sense?]

Last edited by Javier Cross on Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:37 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Can we invite SwimmingGeek272, as well?One more thing...Cross has literal Plot-Armor, in more ways than one!)

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightBlue on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:08 am

Character:Lacey
Appearance: long black hair, with black and purple streaks. gray eyes. average height. elfish features
, black wings
Bio: Twins with Izzy, we came from France. Our parents left them on their own when they were 14. They know how to take care of themselves. They have wings because their parents were scientists.

MidnightBlue
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:29 am

Character:Bella
Appearance:black hair, emerald green eyes, rather short, VAMPIRE!
Bio: Dad is dead, mom vanished when she was 4. Bella has practically raised her self with help from friends.

Character:Mia
Appearance:blonde hair, gray eyes, average height, vampire

Character:Saphira
Appearance:Tall, brunette hair, sapphire blue eyes, vampire
Isabella Black
Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:34 am

Is everyone ready, yet?Or do i have to be ready to use one more party-member's profile, at the ready?I might do Peredur's profile, right now, if you girls want me to do it.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightBlue on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:45 am

You dont need anymore people, you ahve long enough bios for those two. go check story threads already

MidnightBlue
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:49 am

Fair enough, Bailey.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Eyes on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:52 am

Character Name:Derek
Dating: Bella
Apperance: shaggy black hair, grey eyes, tall, lanky, vampire
Bio: Always been with Bella and Nirvana since childhood and has alwasy had a crush on Bella.

Red Eyes
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Burns on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:03 am

Name:James
Dating: Nirvana even tho she sin't here yet
Appearance:average height, skater blonde hair, dark eyes, wiry
Fire Burns
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:36 am

Eh...should I join? I might feel uncomfortable...>.>

The profile for now (if it's not needed, I'll just take it down or whatever):
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Katrina (Reena) Briggs
Appearance: [no pic for now] Tall, lanky, she averages at about 5'9". Walnut brown hair with slanted, sea green eyes. Often mistaken as an elf but she's not. She's actually a vamp.
Personality: Rather calm, she might have a slight temper but only if she's provoked.
Bio: Originally from NI, she moved when she was 12 years old. She refused to ditch her accent and therefore still has it. Both of her parents are alive but they have been fighting recently, possibly over the prospect of finances and the recession. She does fairly well in school but not enough to have an outstanding academic record. She loves sports and has committed to quite a few.

Last edited by swimminggeek272 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:56 am

The more for the role-play, the better, so come to the story-threads, and jump in, Dee. Razz

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:02 am

[[Hey swimmy. that is your new nickname for me, cuz i dont know your real name. welcome, though you might need to learn some names, as hayley and bailey and derek and james dont know you yet!]]
Isabella Black
Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:10 am

Okay, works for me. I'll just...figure out how. XD
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:58 pm

Shall we begin?BloodRedEyeShadow is Hayley, and MidnightBlue is Bailey, Dee.Razz

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Ok...great way to start off. Hello, Hayley and Bailey. It's nice to meet you. =D
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Riley is Saphira, and Fire Burns[James!] also shares the same first name as the Half-Vampiric Bad-@ss of the same first name, Dimitri. ^_^

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Ok...step-by-step process. Hey, you guys. Like ^ said, that's an awesome name to have around here. ^^
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:55 pm

Now i wonder if Dimitri could get James to take Level-up+ in Bad-Assery, if it comes to a fight, though, Dee?

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:06 pm

Um...are you not reading the title of this thread, Cross? "Hanging With Friends"...no fighting just yet. And yes, I know you're totally ready for one; I read about Mina. Calm down and see where Hayley takes us all.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:27 pm

Alright, Dee, though no one is going to hear me complain, if it involves taking the party to shopping for stuff, or to deal with love triangles, or to even end up taking hot chocolate as they wait out for more plot! Razz

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:19 pm

Javier Cross wrote:Riley is Saphira, and Fire Burns[James!] also shares the same first name as the Half-Vampiric Bad-@ss of the same first name, Dimitri. ^_^

What about Dimitri?Smile

I guess I should make a profile for this rp now that I joined...

Name: Lana Danzen

Species: author and half vampire (dhampir guardian)

Appearance: shoulder length brown hair with eyes in the middle of changing colors from brown to hazel; shorter than the average person and usually in black boots, hat , and jacket with blue jeans and any random shirt... Or like my Avatar.

Bio: She is currently in the IB program and thinks that the teachers give an excessive amount of homework and would like to sleep in earlier in the mornings. Her dad is cool but her mom is embarassing and wierd. She loves sports and games but loves to read and write more. She also has a wierd obsession with math and science....She enjoys cooking ,too, but only on occasion...

Personality: easily entertained and bored ; loves laughing and laughs really easily. She can be a smart-ass and she knows it. She can also be really nice, though.

Last edited by Rose Hathaway on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Mercedes
Head Guardian!

Location : A Place that has infinite amounts of books...Borders?...or in [a Floridian] Cabin with Dimitri!!(both are Heaven!!!)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:08 pm

You can join us, as well, Rose, right, Dee?

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Right what? Are you addressing me or Rose?
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:23 am

You, of course, Dee, for a response to my question on if Rose should be accepted or not.

Another profile i would use, for later.

Name:Johnathan Snyder
Species:Human soldier
Appearance:working on looking for one!
Bio:Johnathan was just a recruit in the Marine Corps who was just hanging out with a few friends, before he ran into a rather sexy lady, who went by the 1st name of Mia, who happened to be a Sorceress from her mum's side of the family...he happens to be attracted to the lady who was close friends with two ladies who went by the names of Bella and Saphira, yet for some reason or another, every time he tries to attract Mia, he gets hurt in the process, because he didn't know how to win her heart, well, without the risk of breaking it!He required help, ever since!
Personality:A mix between Tough Guy and Nice Guy, in other words, a male Tsundere!He is rather love-sick[maybe lust-sick, as well!] when it comes to Mia!
Weapons:A sword that can harm and cut through any enemy, as well as a few guns!
Relationships:With Mia-bad!

I wanted to use him, in quite a while.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:45 pm

It's not my decision. I'm not the one who started this thread thus, I don't have the authority.

New character! ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Jasna BrĂ­d Michelson (just call her Jasna, though, middle name was just for character development)
Species: Vampire, aussi
Appearance: [no pic for this one yet!] Also tall. Bronze-blonde shoulder blade length hair, light blue eyes, structured face
Personality: Much more open than her cousin, Reena. She's the one who would likely joke around and tease her friends. Not known to be one who is on time.
Bio: Jasna was born here so she is fairly used to the surroundings. Although she is technically 3/4 British-Irish, her father gave her a Serbian name because her grandmother requested it. She has known Bella for quite a while and the rest she knows fairly well...not as well as Bella though. Razz When Reena moved, she introduced her to the others.

[Let's just say she's late, shall we?]
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top