50% 50% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Match line up picks for Friday

Post by GuardianAngel1911 on Thu May 24, 2012 10:38 am

Vote for the matches its your duty.

"The man once wrote: Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. Tolkien had that one mostly right. I stepped forward, let the door bang closed, and snarled, "Fuck subtle." Dresden Files book12 Changes

GuardianAngel1911
General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Match line up picks for Friday

Post by GuardianAngel1911 on Thu May 24, 2012 10:43 am

lineup for Wizard CTF if you've forgoten

team 1
Harry Dresden, Jellal Fernades, Roy Mustang, Aoth Fezim, Merlin from the tv series of that name with his version of Excalibur
team 2
Garrett Hawke, Rachael Morgan, Balthazar Blake, caster from fate zero, Gandalf the White

The competitors will be magically brought back to life in their hq in other words infinite respawns, any spells other than time travel, time manipulation spells and major reality warping spells allowed.
team captains are Harry Dresden and Garrett Hawke.
the match will take place with all of New York City as the arena team Dresden's hq will be on the east side of the city team Hawke's on the west. As I said anything goes unless it was stated above, summons of anything that isn't a physical god, but as long as it is killable cannon fodder type its fair game (minor demons and such included if it's not too powerful), raising of the dead, anything. The battleground will probably not have many standing structures by the end. They get 24 hours to set up defenses around their flag. The city is not evacuated and the Police will be trying to evacuate but will not actively intervene with the match. Dresden will be allowed Bob as an adviser only (he's a spirit in a skull so no problem) and the book of Kemmler and will be allowed to use it and necromancy without consequences for the on this The flag is actually a mystic artifact, each team has been told the other has a dark artifact. to capture the artifact the artifact must be captured taken back to their base and destroyed using their own artifact so defense is just as important as offense.

"The man once wrote: Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. Tolkien had that one mostly right. I stepped forward, let the door bang closed, and snarled, "Fuck subtle." Dresden Files book12 Changes

GuardianAngel1911
General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu May 24, 2012 1:59 pm

GuardianAngel1911 wrote:lineup for Wizard CTF if you've forgoten

team 1
Harry Dresden, Jellal Fernades, Roy Mustang, Aoth Fezim, Merlin from the tv series of that name with his version of Excalibur
team 2
Garrett Hawke, Rachael Morgan, Balthazar Blake, caster from fate zero, Gandalf the White

The competitors will be magically brought back to life in their hq in other words infinite respawns, any spells other than time travel, time manipulation spells and major reality warping spells allowed.
team captains are Harry Dresden and Garrett Hawke.
the match will take place with all of New York City as the arena team Dresden's hq will be on the east side of the city team Hawke's on the west. As I said anything goes unless it was stated above, summons of anything that isn't a physical god, but as long as it is killable cannon fodder type its fair game (minor demons and such included if it's not too powerful), raising of the dead, anything. The battleground will probably not have many standing structures by the end. They get 24 hours to set up defenses around their flag. The city is not evacuated and the Police will be trying to evacuate but will not actively intervene with the match. Dresden will be allowed Bob as an adviser only (he's a spirit in a skull so no problem) and the book of Kemmler and will be allowed to use it and necromancy without consequences for the on this The flag is actually a mystic artifact, each team has been told the other has a dark artifact. to capture the artifact the artifact must be captured taken back to their base and destroyed using their own artifact so defense is just as important as offense.

@Admiral

I just voted!
Wonder if Terror of Death may arrive to join in on the votes, actually.
Also, If I say that another CTF match I am trying to work on is to take place on All Hallows' Eve/Halloween, you're not gonna mind if part of the scenario may require mentioning the Word of Kemmler as an ingredient, so to speak, right?

(I want to test my hand at trying to write out match scenario, but methinks Admiral Envoy might have to learn more about the Darkhollow Ritual before its safe to go anywhere and give it a try, really!The mentioning, I mean!)

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel1911 on Thu May 24, 2012 2:10 pm

Just make sure you have it ready to be posted by then so I can put it on the poll.

GuardianAngel1911
General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu May 24, 2012 2:12 pm

GuardianAngel1911 wrote:Just make sure you have it ready to be posted by then so I can put it on the poll.

@Admiral

Alright.
Although...there's not enough CHB buffs barring you and me on this site(and also Itis) compared to factpile, I see a big problem in this. Sad

So If I list to you the ingredients we may need before I can make statements in regards to such a CTF match between CHB and the Yokai Academy students + staff, you think we can begin on making a list so I can see what I must do to write out the plans?

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top