Percy Jackson/Vampire Academy/The Mortal Instruments R.P Recruit!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Percy Jackson/Vampire Academy/The Mortal Instruments R.P Recruit!

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:18 pm

This is where we must start plans for the Cross-over for P.J.O/V.A/T.M.I, in which the Name, Species, Appearences, Bio, Personality, and Weapons would be stated, along with the list of factions and trivia, for that matter, plus Genders, as well.

Let the Profile-Making begin!
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Percy Jackson/Vampire Academy/The Mortal Instruments R.P Recruit!

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:18 pm

I shall join so as to inspire others

Name:Isabella Black
Species:Vampire
Appearance:(I can't insert photos cuz I have no idea how to make my photos do that) Long black wavy hair, grey eyes that are cold, short, yet beautiful
Bio: Bella's mother died when she was three, and Bella's father still spoils her. She is a full vampire who controls fire, and often burns anyone who bothers her friends. She was born in America, and speaks some French, because of a move there.
Personality:Can be friendly, or mean. Mostly dark, though has a good side. Likes to laugh.
Weapons:Teeth, claws,super strength
FEMALE
Isabella Black
Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:13 am

Thank you, Saphira.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Caidee Cuvet
Species: Vampire (non-royal Moroi to be specific)
Appearance:
Bio: Caidee is a non-royal Moroi born in the United States but moved to Canada at the age of 3. Her family moved back when she was 14. For the most part, she lived a fairly reasonable, calm life. Her specialization is in air. She has two brothers who love to constantly pick on her.
Personality: Care-free. Slightly happy-go-lucky but she can keep a cool head whenever necessary.
Weapons: Manipulation of air.
Female
non-royal Moroi but very interested fighting alongside the guardians
Trivia: Fluent in English and French. Went to an academy ever since she was 4. Hmm...don't know what else there is to put. XD

Last edited by swimminggeek272 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the pic)
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:11 pm

This is gonna be inteesting...
--------------------------------------------------
Name:
Rose Hathaway
Species:
Dampir/Guardian (half Vampire)
Appearance:
My avatar or... :

Bio:
Ana is Shadow Kissed meaning she died and then was brought back to life. Her dad is a rich non-Royal Moroi from Turkey who has an attitude, reputation and a lot of colorful scarves. Her mom is a famous Guardian (Janine Hathaway) who protects the Szelsky family. Rose is a high-school drop out who has killed far too many Strigoi to count. She dropped out to kill the only man she has ever loved-the gorgeous, sexy bad @55
Dimitri Belikov! Rose is sarcastic, has an attitude like her dad, is dedicated like her mom and totally into biology (animal dominance to be specific). Rose only speaks really poor English though she wishes she could speak Russian...
Personality:
Sarcastic, dark and insane, caring, loving, serious and passionate
Weapons:
Silver stake, sword, fire, hands, feet, gun, chair leg and anything else that can be used as a weapon.

Last edited by Mercedes on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mercedes
Head Guardian!

Location : A Place that has infinite amounts of books...Borders?...or in [a Floridian] Cabin with Dimitri!!(both are Heaven!!!)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Liss Dragomir on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:23 pm

Name:
Lissa Dragomir

Species:
Moroi (good Vampire)

Appearance:

Bio:
Family died in car crash and she brought her best friend Rose Hathaway back to life making her Shadow Kissed and bound to her forever. Lissa is a Spirit user.

Personality:
Kind, happy, slightly selfish

Weapons:
compulsion, healing
Princess Liss Dragomir
Moroi Royal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top