Hogwarts:Year One

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hogwarts:Year One

Post by swimminggeek272 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:22 pm

Reena could only stare at Bella's raven. How was it they had these great birds?! Reena was slightly jealous of her two compartment-mates. "Umm...she (not sure about gender Razz) is quite magnificent as well. How is it that the both of you have these birds?"
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Champagne and Gunsmoke on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:49 am

"Well here, if you do magic outside of Hogwartz before you're seventeen I think it is, the ministry will come and snap your wand and you'll be expelled from Hogwartz. As for theory and practice, theory is know how to do spells and mix potions and knowing what they do, and practice is actually doing stuff." Cress explained. "As fir how I got Socrates, I actually caught him in the wild when he was just a baby. I looked into the nest, but when i grabbed the branch he fell out. I picked him up to put him back but my mom told me that since I touched him his mother wouldn't take him back, so I raised him."

Cress snapped his fingers twice and Socrates hopped off of the rack and perched on his shoulder again, where he eyed the raven suspiciously. "Want to pet him?" Cress asked. He held up two fingers and the crow hopped onto them, allowing Cress to hold him out. "Just hold out your hand so he can get a good look at it first."
Champagne and Gunsmoke
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Oh...that rule. That was the only thing Reena actually remembered.

"Er...sure." And Reena held out her hand...only tentatively though. Cress seemed awfully nice but the bird...he still looked a tad frightening.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:53 pm

Bella smiled. "Well then does that make you his mommy? And yeah. My raven's name is Rachelle. My daddy got her, because he thinks that will be my animagus." She smiled sadly, remembering her father.
Isabella Black
Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:16 am

Reena could sense that something was wrong...but being quiet in nature, she did not pry.

"Rachelle...hmmm. That name sounds really pretty. How did you name her? And wow...you're already purusing an animagus?" Reena's eyes were literally "O.O". She heard about animagi...her uncle was one. He took the form of a fox and in some ways, he truly was like a fox. But Reena could never imagine becoming an animagus...it took a lot of work and she was nowhere near ready.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:37 pm

Bella nodded reluctantly. "My gramma thought I should learn, so I've been studying. Hey! You can me could learn together, because I don't know how to actually do it yet."
Isabella Black
Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:17 pm

Reena was pleased. There was nothing that she could possibly love more than to learn how to be an animagi. Now...she could learn with a friend!

"I would like that." And she smiled, finally feeling comfortable.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:00 pm

Bella grinned happily. This meant she and Reena would be friends for sure! "Yay! I'm so excited now! I can't wait for Hogwarts."
Isabella Black
Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:23 pm

Reena peered out the window. "How much longer do you think? Until we get there? I'm awfully hungry." Reena meekly smiled. She was slightly embarassed for admitting that she was hungry but it would only be a matter of time before her stomach announced it for her.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Champagne and Gunsmoke on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:27 am

Cress twitched his hand and Socrates fluttered up to the luggage rack again. "Yeah I'm hungry too. All I had for breakfast was a bowl of cereal."
Champagne and Gunsmoke
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:59 pm

Bella groaned. "Thanks a lot guys. Now that you mention food, I'm hungry!"
Isabella Black
Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:25 pm

Reena grinned. "My apologies. I might have a snack with me." And Reena searched inside her suitcase. She was truly hoping that her mother had packed some snack. Thankfully, she found a sandwich. Splitting it three ways, she offered a piece to Bella and Cress.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:04 am

Bella grinned and accepted the sandwhich. "Thanks!"
Isabella Black
Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:38 pm

"No problem," Reena replied cheerfully. She munched on her third of the sandwich while holding out Cress's third of the sandwich.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Champagne and Gunsmoke on Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:10 pm

((Sorry. I was dead. Met God. he's cool. We hung out, had a few beers, talked about stuff. History of the universe, meaning of life, yadda yadda yadda. I won't bore you with the details. The point is I'm back.))

Cress reached over and plucked his third of the sandwich up and took a bite. "mm. Good, Thanks. Man I'm hungry. Hope they feed us when we get there because this," he held up the sandwich. "Is not gonna cut it."

He picked off a piece of bread and held it up for Socrates, who ate it happily.
Champagne and Gunsmoke
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:36 pm

[Welcome back]

Reena blushed. Was Cress accusing her for not bringing more? It didn't matter; either way, she was still embarassed. "My brother told me that they had a feast. Then again, I have learned to not trust my brother. I could only hope that they do provide something."

But Cress had a point. A third of a sandwich was not going to drive their hunger away. Within seconds, the third was gone.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:57 am

Bella looked thoughtful. "My cousin told me about a trolley. I have money if there is one. But I don't know if he was lying. . . And Cress, would you learn patronuses with us?" Bella gave the crust to Rachelle, who nibbled Bella's fingers thankfully.
Isabella Black
Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:31 pm

[Should we wait for Champagne or just continue on?]

"Really? I hope I have enough money." Reena searched her pockets for enough money to purchase food. She dug out a few coins but it looked like a dismal pile compared to the number of pennies, sixpences, and shillings still hiding in her Muggle clothes. Of course Reena had more than what was in her hand but she didn't want to take it out of the trunk.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:17 pm

{I'm not sure.}

Bella searched a pocket on her back pack and came up with a few galleons and sickles. She quickly hid the pocket still filled with gold coins.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:00 pm

[Okay...I'll continue on then.]

Reena glanced at the two piles in their hands. "Ay...would this be enough for anything?"

Reena knew she could always go grab the pouch but her parents told her that it was only for emergency. Chances were that they would not think of this as an emergency.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:15 pm

Bella smiled. "Perfect amount." Bella held out nearly identical handfuls, just as a voice called from the halls "Trolley! Anything from the trolley dears?"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:41 pm

Reena opened the door immediately before remembering that it was going to be a joint decision between her and Bella. She paused and waited for Bella to catch up. She was incredibly thankful that the trolley came at that time. She wasn't sure how much longer her stomach could handle it.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:14 pm

Bella looked at Reena hesitantly. "Do you like licorice wands? Or Droobles gum? Berties every flavor beans, or chocolate frogs? Or everything?"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:36 pm

"Umm...I suppose licorice wands? I don't really remember eating any of these before. Perhaps we should get a bit of everything?" Reena blushed. Mark had saved her some of these candies but with all of the butterbeer, she had forgotten what each had taste like.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:24 am

Bella nodded, smiling slightly. "Okay. We'll have a little bit of everything please." Bella said, looking up at the trolley lady who smiled and gave them their food.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top