Move the conversation, here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Move the conversation, here!

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Isabella Black wrote:(Cross, I'm getting extremely sick of how much control you seem to need to have. Let me be in charge, because your characters can't always be ALL POWERFUL like they ALWAYS ARE!)

Javier Cross wrote:(I was trying to go for epic creeds and boasts, i wasn't seeking out control, already!I was trying to also avert blue-screening as well, because i was nuked with blue-screen a few years ago, and i don't ever want to get back there!Is that supposed to be wrong??*Facepalm x5*)

((Although now that i think about it, i should have colored the Hufflepuff's words yellow, he was saying something epic!))

Isabella Black wrote:((Yes it is Cross because you ALWAYS manipulate everything to go our way, and your characters are as powerful as vampires, and if I do something my own way, it's totally wrong! Sometimes, Cross has to lose a fight because he cannot be as strong, fast, or powerful as a vampire unless he is! I wouldn't mind if he was, except you use that to always always ALWAYS make me lose and I am SICKKK of it!))

((Cross was altered to kill overlords who would abuse their power, how was Lance's deceased officer supposed to help keep the balance of power in check if that wasn't the case?
Speaking of Lance, the main reasons he's not always around is because nowadays he is either planning some sort of massive operation, or he's waging war elsewhere to ensure that the enemy at our doorsteps don't wipe us out!
Commander Cross isn't even the most powerful among my party, as actually Laertes is more faster, stronger, and powerful than Cross is, in particular, and Lance is actually above that!
He is, however, bound to break skulls of anyone tries to kick him in the groins, and as a matter of fact, that doesn't work anymore unless you want adrenaline rush triggered, faster, mainly to prove a point that groin-kicking isn't funny, anymore!))

Anything else i may as well add, before this goes to an outright flame war, which i am trying to avoid?

Last edited by Javier Cross on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : What starts in the Drama Room, stays in the Drama Room!)

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Move the conversation, here!

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:56 pm

Cross, I don't even LIKE RPing with you! I try to do something and you ALWAYS have to make it go your way so I'm the loser or your the more powerful. Why would I want to keep RPing with you when you do that?

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Read the link, and i can assure you that there is supposed to be a reason why Lance does anything, nowadays.

If Lance were permitted to fight outside friendly duels, the major fighting would have to rank at Class 5, or else it disrupts semi-reality to the point where the eldritch horrors in question would consume us.

While its admittedly true that combined arms warfare has to be in frequent use, its also true that there is a justifiable purpose for it, as humanity is rapidly devolving to redshirt cannon-fodder, a far cry from what it was from the ancient times to the middle ages(especially during the times of King Arthur, the early dark ages!)

While Lance is not the kind of guy who views people as expendable, he had to become the kind of guy who always had to work to outthink major threats, because otherwise, at the end of the day, the major threats in question would wipe out our parties in nightmare-fueling ways.

The point, is that if Lance isn't allowed to revise his plans enough to ensure a winning solution, humanity finally forsakes its right as soldiers and warriors and get slain by the monsters from outside and inside its walls, and combined species and arms warfare is illegal, what can i actually have in access?

If you saw the rapidly-rising rate in which the cannon-foddering of humanity is taking hold, unchecked, you'd understand why there's a need to do something about this matter.

What do anyone want?
What do anyone have?
And how are we to best use the latter to enable the former?

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:57 pm

I don't care WHY they do what they do. I just care that it's unfair.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:12 pm

That's what i feel on the regards to the cannon-fodderizations upon humanity that is so prevalent in most Vamp-Induced novels, as of late.

I had to do something and attempt to end the cannon-foddering, because otherwise, we'd still have a grossly-unfair or unjust R.P worth of fighting that's meant to show humans getting stomped to the grounds by the threats they must fight.
Best not to consider that not every werewolf group is actually trying to fight on its side, either, no matter how much Kyle wished that the former was consisted of just jokes, because Kyle is fighting to unite the European-Rooted tribes under the Lupa Clan's leadership, in particular.

At least the classes are there, with no one accusing anyone else of anything wrong!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:54 am

Alrighty, I'm just gonna go and go back to Potter Forums with a million other *hypocritical* people. See ya later Cross. I can't keep putting up with this after 2 years!

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:13 am

Isabella Black wrote:Alrighty, I'm just gonna go and go back to Potter Forums with a million other *hypocritical* people. See ya later Cross. I can't keep putting up with this after 2 years!

Since you're the one who helped cause the mess that got me banned there, in the first place, how is it not hypocrisy, to leave with just about no one left?
I had to develop an acute case of triple-standarding, just so i can avoid over-reminding myself of the fact i can't go home ever again(not if i don't want to deal with douchebag 1st classes out there, all over again, anyhow!) and to return to that place would be to face a cruel joke, all over again.

I am already considering to abandon the site because of its piss-poor attendence record, and i had all the crap i can take for the past 5 years, and it starts today that i speak up or let it devour me in depression(which hurts everyone, everywhere, and every place!)

If you are going to 'return' anywhere, please return to Hogwarts Students, there's a humble air in the vicinity, despite a lot of bad things that destroyed the fragile unity of the site.

If Gunsmoke were here, he'd be a better admin than i am, because not only did this conversation defanged whatever unjust arguments you sent, it urged me to despair on the extent of the never-ending age of darkness and desertion.

I doubt any of the members of the site are coming back, so unless they post here, i am thinking about quitting the site and go to self-exile.

Anyone else, speak out or forever hold your peace(however brittle it is!) but know that under the sorry rate the site is going, it will not survive.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lieriel on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Why don't the both of you calm the feck down and try to work things out.
Tycha seriously. If you are going to bicker then why don't you both go off and find a secluded area an make out.
Cross you need to maybe draw back a little and for Isabella YOU need to stop bitching. He IS the leader of everything and if I've learned ANYTHING from survival horror games is the leaders that are the real bitches to handle. Meaning that they ARE the most powerful. Else they wouldn't be leaders of cults/groups of powerful peoples.
Cross you CAN let some people go off and make missions themselves, maybe throwing the odd bad red shirt into the fray to muck things up. If you MUST have a zantos gambit then try subtle manipulations. Like closing off all exits but one. There ARE people that can go through missions without help and they are smart enough to have things go good ways.
As for others you all need to maybe ask for help if you ARE stuck on how to do things. This whole thing does need to be sorted out. Both of you need to calm down for one and the other you both need to decide on weather or not you both want to continue things.
Fix the problems, like a plumber fixing a leak. things can be done. No need to just GIVE up like cowards and weaklings.
Lieriel
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Lieriel, I totally get everything you said. But I'm not just giving up. I'm giving up after 2 years of trying, and i'm actually STALKING him on Facebook.

And the problem is that anything we do is immediately manipulated by each other to be his or my way.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top