Hogwarts Attacked

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hogwarts Attacked

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:11 am

Unaware that a lot of the school's students who weren't originally part of Dumbledore's army have begun to fawn over Miranda at least just as much as they would Bella(but less frequently than they would Mia) Miranda nodded to her in a bow, giving a greek salute and saying,“Yes, Miss Chidori!” as she looks at the mafia's bodyguards, winked at some of the younger members in a flirty manner that Aphrodite herself would be proud of, and looked at the leader.

Miranda looked at the squad leader, who appears anxious about the defenses, as Miranda then said,“What you are about to undergo, is a task of a lethality rivaling that of what our ancestors would undergo, especially during the times of the Byzantine Empire!”
“We've all lost many people, we'd likely lose more, but it all comes down to this moment, we win, or we lose it all, so ready yourselves, successors to the legacies of Greece and Rome!!!”
as the squad raised their weapons up, along with some of the school's defending students whose ancestors hailed from either place!

Miranda prayed to her ancestors that it would not come down to how many defenders would die, because not all of them would volunteer to donate their own functional organs
if they were to die in battle, and Miranda's still squemish about that Byzantine tradition, perhaps to a lesser degree than Mina is, but still nothing compared to her father in such regards, either.
The squad sent half its members to start up patrols in the area, while the other half helps to do last-minute defensive drills.

(Remembered to mention the part about donating intact organs, a tradition in Orthodox Christianity only done on volunteers!)

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:09 pm

"Toughen up, Miri. We're goddesses, and it's time to show these humans what happens when you mess with us." Bella smirked.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:41 pm

Miranda goes to take it easy, despite the fact she isn't immortal unless Miranda finally earned immortality, even though she resembled 1/3rd of her mother's mortal disguise form, when she met her father, Raymond of the Alvizu tree.
Miranda goes to nod to Bella, admitting,“We aren't the nicest people in the planet when our enemies threaten our families, so when the death-threats get sent, Tartarus hath none like our families threatened, and anyone else we must protect who are also targeted!” 'Like cousin Cross and my half-sisters!' already urged to get a grip by 'Miss Chidori', despite her concern for the defenders, including her cousin.

It was already causing some confusion whenever Miranda recalled the rumors that her father(One of Lady Athena's and Lord Triton's maternal 1st cousins!) mated with his great-aunt(Miranda's mother!) Aphrodite, the last daughter of Ouranos(Lord Ancestor Zeus' grandfather!) and Miranda was lost at how to respond to the fact those rumors have a shred of truth in them, if her paternal grandma is one of Metis' and Amphritrite's sisters, while her maternal grandma is the sea.
That's when one of the recruits in the Mafia would ask Miranda in the confirmation or falsehooding questions regarding such cases.

Trying to stay sane, Miranda noticed the other girls among the defenders hitting on Mia, all of a sudden, with hearts on their eyes as they stared at her and flirted with her, before Miranda goes to use magical eye-drops on her own eyes.

The Patrol was already careful to scout for the enemy's sizes, as they entered position.

(The parts about Miranda's father being merely half-mortal and that Aphrodite is his great-aunt are development-relevant, so those two things stay with Miranda and her father and sisters!)

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:11 am

Mia sighed and sat down next to Miranda and Bella. "Human men can be so annoying. But it is nice to be appreciated. . " Mia said with a grin to the two. Bella laughed suddenly, a tinkling, musical laugh that most never heard.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:55 am

*What is Mia wearing, right now? Razz *

Miranda had her mouth slightly open in awe from Mia's laugh, noting particularly that a lot of the mortal guys and girls among the defenders(with the only possible exception being the other half of the squad that stayed, along with the squad on patrol!) were allured by Mia, and basically speaking, even the girls wanted Mia(at least the ones who may not be half-siblings, anyway!), as a beautiful black-haired girl whose hair was not the same shade as Bella's came to Mia, and goes to persuade Mia to let her lock lips with Mia, which astounded Miranda that Mia attracted that many people, like that, because unless females who are bi needed mother's support, females are generally scared of mother.

Miranda goes to look at the minority of the defenders who maintained sanity in such regards, as they go to either drill the available defenders, or go to gather more from inside Hogsmede, as soon as they can manage it.
Miranda asked Mia,"Is it just me, or are there a lot of mere mortal females who are less scared of us than they are of mother?" as Miranda wanted to know why a lot of females would be fond of Aphrodite's daughters and granddaughters, in particular, and all the more if any of either were bi.

The patrol has begun to notice large enemy movements beginning to gather around, and wondering where the source was, they go to check the routes from which the enemy was traveling by, hoping to at least slow them down, somewhat, any way they can manage, recalling that their bodies must be returned should one of them die off.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:29 pm

Mia shrugged. "Well you and all our other sisters are pretty nice to them. You don't make them fall in love with crazy people, or their enemies. I, on the other hand, make them lust for all the wrong people, and break marriage vows and sleep with enemies and such." Mia grinned slightly.

Bella laughed again. "At least your not a wandering girl, half dark half light." She looked round for the patrol.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Miranda goes to watch, as the raven-haired lady of such allure goes to lock lips with Mia, in a delicate french kiss, while Miranda then said,"We had to be reasonable at psychiatry and emotions, or we are essentially useless in helping out mother at all, Mia, and besides, some of us are quite....fond of our cousins(even our Junior 3rd cousins!) on either side of our families, if i have to say more," as Miranda was eager to hear about the part when Mia mentioned sleeping with enemies, although the marriage breaking vows sound kind of off-key.

Miranda then responded to Bella, as she said,"Probably to do with hosting a spirit of a goddess connected with ghosts, but you apparently over-used the spirit's powers, and the results are showing," Miranda mentioned, before Bella went off to check up on the patrol.

*seriously, what is Mia wearing, right now?*

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:38 am

MIa punched the girl who tried to kiss her. "I am NOT Bi!" Mia growled.

"I didn't over do anything. Me and my pack of ghostly hunters wander around at night and we cause people to be tense, dogs to bark and cats love to find us. We always give them treats. That's why cats wander at night. I am a goddess who brings around dead spirits with me, but I don't use their nonexistent powers." Bella snapped.

*Mia is wearing grey skinny jeans and a black midsleeve t-shirt.*

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:08 am

*What else is Mia wearing?*

Miranda was watching carefully, as the feelings of a beautiful 16-year-old girl who tried to kiss Mia were more hurt than her face was, just by the tones in Mia's voice.
Miranda somehow sensed that mother permitted her children and grandchildren to have bi-sexuals in their ranks, in an honest effort to spread more love and prevent suicidal levels of despair from taking place.
Miranda quickly said to Mia,“Tell me more, please?I sense i may have to hear this before the despair event horizons come in and brother Anteros has another cow, again!”

Miranda goes to drop the matter like it was as hawt as mother or anyone from her retinue, especially since the Lord Ancestor was oddly Miranda's 1st cousin and Mia's paternal grandfather.
That said, Miranda asked,“How do you think the patrols are going?” as Miranda just watches the combat drills taking place, recalling that its been a while since Miranda helped in a defensive siege, as of late.

The 6 hitmen of the Mafia readied themselves for recon missions, hoping to assess the enemy's exact numbers, which appear to be in the thousands, if not above that length.
The leader then said,“Until the signal is passed, we stay low to avoid detection until the time is right,” as he looked at his squad-mates, armed with X.M.8 Assault Rifles.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Mia shrugged. "Ask Bella. She cares more."

Bella laughed, throwing her head back and holding her side. "Sort of."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Ready to bear a more cheery outlook in front of Bella, a.k.a Miss Chidori, Miranda goes to ask Bella,“What do you think is going on at the patrols, Miss Chidori?All i am getting is that the patrol group i sent just readied their borrowed assault rifles, in case something goes wrong, and it could be an E.S.P jamming system in my mind, from where they are,” as Miranda awaited a response from Miss Chidori, trying real hard not to either convey that Miss Chidori reminds her of a deceased relative of Cousin Cross' from Victorian-era Britain, from what she was told of her, ot that Miranda was developing...things for cousin Cross that mother would know in less than a heartbeat.

The hitmen squad were already in position, already prepared to use the flight enchantment properties in their goblin-forged long-coats to move carefully from the enemy's numbers before they get caught, as they try to once more gauge the enemy onslaught heading to Hogsmede, aware that siege weapons are coming in, but lost as to when the diversion must start off.

'This is the moment of truth, we will not dread, we will not despair, when the time is right, we will not grant the enemy another inch!' the leader of the patrol said to his squad-mates, ready to fight once the moment is right, according to plan.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:08 am

"I think patrols are going as well as to be expected." Bella said calmly.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:14 pm

The leader of the patrol goes to wait for the moment, already awaiting the confirmation of the enemy besiegers' size, only to realize that there was at least thousands of the enemy forces in the area, alone, and that if rumors concerning either Tartarus or the darkspawn are true, this entire invasion force would just be a scouting party in particular, and the legion of thousands heading to Hogsmede were merely a sub-section of that scouting party, in particular.
Awaiting further news, the party quickly waits until one of the traps the hitmen placed were triggered, and then they strike hard and fast.

They watched as the legion deployed a recon group in the area, already unaware that the 12-hitman squad had carefully established an elusive system of traps that only they knew a way around, without flight.
The lack of knowledge would cost the incoming besiegers dearly, as the recon groups sent were realizing that something was amiss.
Before any of them had the chance to return a warning with their thoughts or a howler, the recon groups that number in scores(20 people each!) were suddenly slain by magic-hunting War Androids, meant to be mass-produced to fight the forces of Tartarus at the front-doorsteps of humanity, regardless of whether or not the Wizengamot or other major groups in the alliance would approve.

Each finger of the humanoid-seeming W.As was sprouting out explosive bullets, as if there was some enchantments in place to reload their ammunition, as their fingers already silenced the bullet sounds, while each bullet aimed for the unprotected vitals, saving the mind-draining bullets for the leaders whose heads they would gun for, later on.

As the W.As, outnumbered 40-to-1, managed to take the recon by surprise, the recon forces quickly fired in retaliation, being quite shocked that the W.A dodged the curses and bullets under speeds most Vampires would not match without becoming overlords.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Bella sighed and stood. Mia raised her hand for Bella to pull her up and pouted when Bella snickered.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Barely able to tell that so far, the plan was going well from the view of the head of patrol, Miranda goes to help what many guys and bi-girls would coin, her hawt half-sister, to get up.
Miranda goes to ask Bella,“What's wrong, Miss Chidori?” as Miranda isn't liking where this could head.

Back with the patrol and the W.As, the patrol realized from the headshots of dead enemy leaders that the thousands of besiegers intend to unleash millions of Inferi upon Hogsmede's doorsteps, as when one of the surviving recon besiegers reported to the enemy's strike forces about one of the traps with one of his heavily-guarded thoughts, he informed the enemy leaders to head the other two routes to Hogsmede, before dying of his wounds, after the report.

Wishing to divert the attention of the W.As long enough to get the main forces to Hogsmede, the enemy officers deployed one of its elite fighting forces in the area, noted by the axe-scarring upon the faces, as they headed to the W.As, intending to attempt to destroy them, while hundreds of the rest of the enemy forces would either move to Hogsmede unnoticed by the W.As, or they find a way from the other 2 routes.

The Patrol prepares to wait until the time is right and the siege weapons are vulnerable to ambushes to begin their unleashings of their true power.

Soon enough, the elites that weren't fighting W.As and were heading the hundreds were already near Hogsmede's fortified walls, as everyone braced themselves with magi-turrets.
“Let's go, everyone!” Miranda said to her task force and her 6 bodyguards, as they prepare to mobilize at once.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:17 pm

"Thank you sis." Mia said.

"You are the laziest person I know." Bella giggled. Mia shrugged.

"So? Sex burns a ton of weight." Mia said slyly. A guy near Mia fainted, in his excitement.

"Just realized something. Mia, my dad is your uncle, so I think we're cousins." Bella said slowly.

Mia shrugged again. "But your mom is also my cousin." Bella laughed.

"I think it's almost time." Bella said slowly.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:01 pm

“You're welcome, sister,” Miranda said, adding,“If we're on the subject of who's related to whom, remember that mother is the Aunt for Lord ancestor Zeus, Lord Poseidon, and Lord Hades, so in turn, that means mother is also your father's great-aunt as she is my father's, as well(if the rumors are true, but let's not go there!)”
Miranda said, as she then goes to wonder if the fainted guy either had a nose-bleed or a hard-on for Mia, after she confessed how sex-crazed she was.
Miranda noticed some of the bi-girls fainting, as well, except they appear to be doing the next best thing to nosebleeds females can do.

Miranda then asked,“When are you and Johnny going to have sex and just deal with that tension of yours, already?” as Miranda was at a loss of anxiety when she realized she asked that question.
Already watching her bodyguards and the task force she was leading just getting into positions, Miranda goes to summon a fleet of talking pegesi to the fields while everyone else took up flying brooms.

Realizing that everyone would be grossly outnumbered in this fight(its not the first time Miranda fought fights like these, if her early childhood and the siege of the camp said anything!) Miranda came to the conclusion that each person must be an army in their own right.
The Hufflepuffs were already quite eager to fight and lay the pain upon the enemy, but they await the command to do so from the Ravenclaws, all the while allied Centaurs and House-elves enter to correct positions of defenses and cavalry charges, along with ambushes.
Miranda watched as a triple-flag pole was raised, the center having the Hogwarts flag, while another flag showed the flag of the white dragon, and the last flag displayed a modified image of the Round Table, with many species involved in the image.

Miranda goes to watch one of the hitmen rally the defenses, while the magi-turrets were placed.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Mia gagged. "Never. Probably." She said slowly. Bella simled softly.

"Alright. It's time."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:16 pm

“There would come times when its best to never say never, sister,” Miranda said to Mia in a sigh, already feeling urged to dare Mia to suck the fainted guy off, so she can hide a cunning plan in mind for Johnny.
Besides, what better way to amuse mother than with this plan established, short of the same kind of tensions between two bi-girls being resolved in that manner, so mother can see rainbows?

Miranda goes to watch the Hufflepuffs assemble, as soon enough, the paragons and renegades of the house in particular showed that they share a common ground in helping Hogsmede to stand.

Miranda goes to watch a Hufflepuff prefect, already becoming nearly as much a blood-knight as any of Blackbeard's crew-mates, since Cedric's demise, 3 years ago, come in and speak to the defenders in the following speech.
“The enemy is on our wallsteps, and thinks they can get us off this town.
They're already bragging, they can sense their victory, but what they fail to realize, is that we will make this their last vision!”
“The wizengamot has already permitted the hunting to protect our school's secrets, so are we to surrender, and leave our tasks undone?”
“Are we to let a dark mark stain the banner of Hogwarts?”
“I say that we will not, I SAY that the enemy will dread the day they decide to fight us in war!”
“On battle, large stars move up ahead, and will reign our ancestors' unholy fury upon our foes!”
“More of our family will come to join the fight, but as ever, our enemy outswarms us, so every one of you, must be an army in your own right!”
“Veterans of the 2nd company, the finest group stand with us, let their courage guide our flames to the enemy's heart!”
“Remember that we are Hogwartians, everyone, as we all swore to guard the vaults of sacred knowledge, each one of us must die, before handing this school to the enemy!”
“The ancestors and the founders are with us, the unknown Magic Knights, are with us!”

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:45 am

(Cross, I'm getting extremely sick of how much control you seem to need to have. Let me be in charge, because your characters can't always be ALL POWERFUL like they ALWAYS ARE!)

Bella grabbed her sword and whirled it around. Mia yawned, readying her bow and arrow.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:02 am

(I was trying to go for epic creeds and boasts, i wasn't seeking out control, already!I was trying to also avert blue-screening as well, because i was nuked with blue-screen a few years ago, and i don't ever want to get back there!Is that supposed to be wrong??*Facepalm x5*)

((Although now that i think about it, i should have colored the Hufflepuff's words yellow, he was saying something epic!))

While watching as the enemy forces finally began to come in waves, the Hufflepuffs go to gather arms along with everyone else, as the prefect then added the last part of the speech,"The enemy has come for our blood, so let them drown, in their own!" as Miranda was quite shocked that Hufflepuffs could be increasingly awesome in a lot of ways.

As for the hufflepuffs, when they recalled hearing how Cedric Diggory really died, they drew their weapons, wands and all, to the fields and got ready to prepare to fight, along with everyone else.

Soon enough, the enemy sent in Mountain Trolls in an effort to take down the walls, faster, and as they began to reach the walls.
As the trolls came in, this was the sign for everyone to get to the walls and get ready to fight, as soon as possible.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Bella frowned, readying herself.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:09 pm

(This conversation is to be moved here, or else the battle will be hindered!)

The Trolls were apparently on top of the mountains, and as soon as some of the functioning magi-cameras caught a glimpse of the mountain trolls, they realized that something was very off about the trolls coming into the walls.
The Trolls apparently had something in their tongues in there, because the tongues were apparently appearing to have stingers on their tongues, as they began to climb their way towards the walls and bang upon them with their clubs.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo1000c on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:19 pm

(Should I come in with all the hunters of Artemis or should it be me alone? And what should happen, I haven't come on here in a long time, or maybe like they fly down in artemis' slay.... I'm not really sure...)
Oreo1000c
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo1000c on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:31 pm

Bethani, and six of the other hunters climber to Hogsmede's Highest. "Alright now get out your arrows!" Bethani shouted over the yells from the infected trolls below. All of the huntresses aimed their enchanted arrows towards the trolls. The trolls opened their mouths and everytime Bethani saw one open she yelled, "FIRE!"
Oreo1000c
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum