Hogwarts Attacked

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hogwarts Attacked

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:51 pm

((oooh pumpkin pie! you must have whipped cream though! its a requirement when eating the pie!!!))

Bella turned to the leader and spoke quietly. "They will be expecting me back in the school. . " The hooded figure merely nodded, waving his hand and Bella vanished.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo1000c on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:23 pm

((lol i knoo!!! haha but it looks TERRIBLE Sad is Bella at the same place as Miranda, Ashley, Beth, and the other hunters?))
Oreo1000c
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:49 pm

(Can everyone get their party to respond, while having ooc talk, at the same time, please?)

Cross and the others were too anxious, as they did not know if Beth's group or the besiegers are going to respond, first.
“This is driving me insane!!!!” one of the prefects said to the others, before another said,“Easy there, hufflepuff,” as that prefect was a gryffindor who said the words.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo1000c on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:24 pm

((okay, its just idk wut to say... =.=))

Ashley looked over to the hufflepuff. Then she looked down at her hands. Bethani turned to Ashley.
Oreo1000c
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:58 pm

(NOW Bella is with you guys. She's a double agent. No one knows what side she's really on yet.)

Bella marched forward. "Hey guys. Really need to stop running around and TALKING. The dark side is ALMOST here."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:55 am

“Everyone, form up and get to your positions,” Commander Cross orders, as already, the head boys and head girls for all the houses were rallying to the castle walls and the skies, hoping to fight off this threat if it came to their walls, since Hogsmede should leave them with supplies, until the mess is done.
Commander Cross wondered how Ashley went here, so soon, as he went to shake the hands of the Huntress, as he then said,“An honor to meet you, ma'am,” as he recalled how valuable Artemis was, for Britain and France, the latter, her people moved there for a time.
Miranda was already getting the task forces in gear, in case they need to use port-keys to get to Hogsmede, as Cross knows that Miranda's very reliable on the front-lines,'Almost like her father, in that case,' as Cross recalled the sort of nightmare fuel his enemies in general would have, whenever he took to the field(Phobos, Deimos, and Anteros nothwithstanding, in the least!)
Cross goes to look at Bella, as he asked her,“Is there more to report?” as he goes on the look-out for anything wrong, checking his weapons as he awaits Bella's response.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:11 am

Bella shrugged. "NOthing new. Straight marching forward."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:27 pm

(Did you know that Miranda's also an anime/manga fan, too? ^_^' )

Miranda goes to pull out a copy of a volume of the Air Gear Manga, by Oh! Great, as Miranda considers how it may be best to equip everyone with modified variations of this new Air Trek stuff, but more to the point, if Miranda didn't know any better, she'd assume Bella was acting like that lady from the series, Ringo, who appears to be attracted to her step-brother Ikki(only time, the stars, and Miranda's own mother would dare answer as to why Ikki did not make out with his own step-sister, yet, but this is best not discussed, right now!)
She then goes to watch, as her cousin Commander Cross then said,"Good, because the traps are almost in place, as you instructed," as Cross goes to get back to the field, keeping an eye out of the walls in case the enemy would try to enter the school grounds.
Miranda then thought,'I wonder what it would be like to imagine Bella in Ringo's position, for even a few minutes, if one of her family members could have been related to mother(yet apparently wasn't!) considering the way she fights, and that Bella had to fill in that family member's skates,' as Miranda was already gathering the task forces.
While Miranda goes to contemplate on the thoughts of step-sibling incest in Air Gear,'Hey, at least its not half-sib or full-sib incest, everyone!' Miranda said to the 4th wall, in her thoughts, Cross was just too busy focusing on the fact that Bella does not seem alrightish, as she seemed paler than normal.
To be fair, Cross recalled that she's always so pale,'To be fair, Bella always looked so pale(yet so...beautiful!) and yet that alone isn't enough to indicate that something is off-key unless its horrible beyond horrible,' as Cross goes to look at Bella's eyes, to see if Bella was hiding anything suspicious, as of yet.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo1000c on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:02 pm

Bethani and the other hunters followed with the rest. When Cross shook Ashley's hand she said, "It's a pleasure to be working with the other students as well."

((omg its been so long since ive been on the site!!! D:))
Oreo1000c
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:41 pm

While Miranda goes to draw all sorts of depressing imagery of how urged to cry tears of depression she is when it comes to Ringo(Whose name is Japanese for Apple!) and her step-brother Ikki's fight, rather than cry it out(Miranda's less applicable in artwork than Mina is, though!)
Cross then admits,“This is fitting, considering that according to legend, The Immortal Huntress guided Brutus of Troy, from the line of Aeneas of Troy, to Britain, despite the fact that Aeneas was Aphrodite's half-mortal son and Brutus was descended from her womb, or so the legends say,” as Cross then goes to ask,“What have you discovered on the cause of this siege?” as he goes to nod to Beth.

(At least you came back, because everyone else is M.I.A, or Missing-In-Action!)

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo1000c on Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:45 am

"Classified, I'm afraid. We can only share information with Lady Artemis, and the other hunters. Even a question as simple as that. The most we can share is our names. Sometime I do forget, but even some names are classified." Like Ashley's... Beth thought.
Oreo1000c
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Were Cross just someone who simply had Grecian-rooted relatives, he might have been pressed to start reading Beth's own mind for more answers, regardless if Artemis' huntresses might be better-trained to guard their thoughts than Cross is, or not.
As it is, he goes to recall the following,'Officer Lance ordered me to check up on the chief immortals for Sparta, and it seems like, moreso than the likes of Ares or their ancestor Hercules, the pagans worshipped Artemis out of all the immortals, and who knows what would Aphro...Aeneas' mum would have done to cousins Mina, Miranda, and Elissa if they weren't Spartans,” as Cross still felt that the only sane thing he can do would be to question some of the methods of the gods, rather than risk going insane.

Miranda read Cross' thoughts, as Miranda would feel that if cousin Cross must compare mother to any mortal, he'd best compare her with Mrs. Coulter from another plane of reality, all the things right and wrong she can and did do.
'I care too much about my family to question mother's methods of doing her duty, maybe i'll question the methods in a painting,' Miranda thought, as she said to Beth,“Anything you are ready to tell?” while Bella was still in the area.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo1000c on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:16 pm

"Well, I am not supposed to say many opinions, because then it is easier to read peple. I'm not sure if you know, but Lady Artemis watches us at all times in a a different part of her mind. And when she needs us, she calls for us. As now we can all read your thoughts. Well if your not powerful enough to have a mind barrier as we do...." Beth said. Ashley looked at Beth as if she had said just a little too much.
Oreo1000c
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:29 pm

'Then its a good thing that Snape trained me on how to block out my mind, then,' Cross thought to himself, being all the more grateful that the man who tried to teach his cousin Harry to fend for himself managed to drill Cross to survive well.
He goes to look at Bella, and while realizing all too well that the other students are either agitated or anxious to hear Bella's news, he then asked her,"So what's the news on your end, Bella?" as Cross goes to look at her eyes.

Miranda goes to think the following,'I guess its a good thing i am blocking out my mind and just trying to think about Cousin Alfredo and his 3 sisters, otherwise the huntresses might try to read my...urges to make out with Cousin Elder Cross,' as Miranda was trying to hide such an incesty urge from everyone else to make-out with Cross, as she goes to pull out her Cheerleading Baton, Hecuba.
When she pulled out Hecuba, she goes to practice with it.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo1000c on Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:41 pm

Bethani tried to read both Cross's and Miranda's mind, but could not suceed. Ashley tried the same.
Oreo1000c
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Bella walked up to Bethani. "Don't even bother. I've known Cross for a while; he was surgically enhanced at some point so unless you're of his kind or you're Artemis herself you can't read his mind. I can read his mind sometimes because I'm Hades' immortal daughter. Not really heard of, but I used to wander the Earth with a crew of dead followers." Bella nodded aimlessly.

"It's why I started to work as a spy. Because both sides interest me. Persephone, Goddess of Spring and Flowers, making me good, is my mother and Hades is my dad, God of . . . well all things below the surface, is dark, making me have interest in the darkness." Bella sighed.

(Bella's skin is half light, half dark too.)

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:57 pm

'Doesn't she mean to say, 'Genetically Altered', not 'Surgically Altered'?I already took medical drugs meant to enhance my mind's defenses, although its still nowhere near Poseidon's defenses of his mind!' Cross thought it out, as he then said,“I'm not exactly the main root of the blame for the fact i'm as you'd term me a 'Military Freak,' you know, and a 'Marine Freak', at that,” as Cross said,“Is there more that you can add,'Miss Chidori'?” as Cross knew in Japanese that 'Chidori' meant 1,000 birds, as soon, he goes to watch Miranda train with her spear, Hecuba, as Cross felt that Miranda and the spear seemed unseperable unless one of them was destroyed, almost like Zeus and his Master Bolt and Poseidon and his Trident(Children + Aunt/Great-Aunt Aphrodite, notwithstanding, plus their wives, or at least Poseidon's!) as some of the students who weren't training were watching Full Metal Panic via the magic-powered T.V Cross helped a Hephaestus kid create.

Miranda goes to train with increasing grace and flow with Hecuba, thinking,'If i don't train, how can i help inspire my sister Mina to train harder, and how can i look Mia in the eyes if i die?' as Miranda turned into myrtle petals in one spot only to arrive fully-formed in 2 seconds at the next spot, as Miranda said,“Mina's connected with the high magic if she can use our Alvizu blood to draw on star-power,” as Miranda goes to cast stun spells with her spear like it was a staff, as Miranda felt as red as her ruby hair, wishing she could get back to watching Air Gear and believe she can fly without brooms, plus enjoy 3rd degree step-sib incest.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo1000c on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Beth nodded, as she was getting intrested with what was happening around her.
Oreo1000c
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:38 am

Bella smacked her forehead with her hand and kept her hand there. Mia patted her shoulder and sighed.

"We are all so dead when they get here." Bella nodded and sighed.

"Cross! Get your freaking head in the freaking game! Or better yet, get your head in this war!"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Cross goes to throw Bella a paper fan so she can use it later on, as Cross then said,"MA'AM, Yes Miss Chidori MA'AM!!!!" as he saluted to Bella, and quickly got to rally everyone in this messed-up war, as he goes to nod to Mia Riktor, somehow wishing that Mia and Johnny just went in to G.I.O with one another, and get the excess in tensions over with.
At any rate, a lot of the Hogwarts Students among Dumbledore's army's special forces go to look at Cross, as they then asked,"Your orders, Commander Cross," as Cross felt grateful having to read the entire speech Sousuke Sagara from Full Metal Panic had said, and made a modified, potentially less holier-than-thou version of the speech(not that Sousuke did any of those wrongs, mind you, but just in case!) as Cross then said the following, thanks to some sort of guidebook that Elissa mentioned was written by Clarisse La Rue(Although she could be bluffing!) as Cross goes to look at the band of delinquents that consisted of most of the Spec-ops of the army, as he said,
"Alright, listen up, as of this moment, you are no longer maggots, you are Task Force Camelot, you understand?" as the group before Cross pretty much said,"Sir, yes sir!!!!" as they saluted to him.
Cross then adds,"Now you're about to confront the biggest crisis, the vital moment where either you win it all, or go to Tartarus!"
"SO, ARE YOU HAVING FUN????" Cross yelled to the task force, as the task force responded,"SIR, YES SIR!!!"
Cross then said,"NOW PREPARE FOR COMBAT!!!!!" as a lot of the students in the task force removed their robes and revealed kevlar shirts and magic-resistant armor made from Celestial Bronze metal, as Cross then goes to take a deep breath, before asking,"NOW TELL ME, WHAT'S OUR SPECIALTIES, PEOPLE?" as the task force said,"HUNT, HUNT, HUNT!!!" as Cross adds,"AND WHAT IS OUR GOAL IN THIS CRISIS???" as the task force said,"HUNT, HUNT, HUNT, HUNT!!!"
Cross then goes to add, while Miranda takes notes for, the following words,"DO WE LOVE OUR MAGIC SCHOOL?DO WE LOVE OUR MAGIC SCHOOL CASTLE????" as the task force then said,"GUNG-HO, GUNG-HO, GUNG-HO!!!"

Cross then said,"Alright, kill 'em dead!!!" as Cross gained 6+ Renegade points, for establishing a war cry among the task force members, while he goes to lead them to the fighting, at the right time, as all the task force members were ready to fight.

Miranda goes to look at Bella and Beth, as Miranda then admits,"Some of the...connections in my father's mortal side of the family are planning to gather to defend Hogsmede with the others, as well, Bella," as Miranda then looked at Beth, as Miranda then asks Beth,"Are you alright, handmaiden of lady Artemis?" as she goes to look at Beth.

(Thank you, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, Episode 07! ) Very Happy

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:58 pm

Bella shook her head, grinning yet disapointed. "We're screwed. Miranda, let's go defend Hogsmead because apparently, the big boys think they got this."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:13 am

Cross goes to take the entire task force, as they immediately leap above the castle walls 80 feet high, as Cross made the first jump while everyone else in the task force go to follow him and do likewise, as Cross said,"PREPARE, FOR LEGACIES!!!!" as they quickly go to land where the enemy forces' main besiegers were, hoping to buy time for the defenses to be set up, as they all split into many vital areas to land, preparing to take the enemy by surprise by how much force was going to be applied to the landing.

Miranda goes to blush in a ruby red fashion reminiscent of her hair color, as she pulled out Hecuba while showing her own task force to get ready to get to Hogsmede, as Miranda then said,"Follow Miss Chidori, everyone!!!" as Miranda likes the sound of Bella Black's nickname that Cross just gave her, as Bella was actually some sort of Type-A 'Tsundere', as officer Lance would call her, which is fine, considering that Sparta was named after a Type-A Tsundere Queen, as well.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:41 pm

Bella shrugged. "Not sure where that one came from, but okay." She leapt to her feet and started running towards Hogsmead.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:57 am

As everyone among the defensive task forces immediately went to follow Miranda and Bella, those who could not keep up with either of the girls on foot would ride brooms and pegesi that were descended from talking horses that kept their intelligence.
All in all, it took about 30 seconds to reach Hogsmede, as you wind up seeing Bella and Miranda either climb the walls or leap over them, outright.
As soon as the defensive forces reached the place, they noticed that a group of what appeared to be mob members(about 12 in all!) who were armed with prototype XM8 Assault Rifles that were apparently 'borrowed'(if you know what i mean!) from a corporation.
The bullets must be silver or Celestial bronze, as Miranda figured, when she walked to the leader of the mob squad.
The squad leader goes to shake Miranda's left hand, while his 2nd-in-command shook Bella's right hand, as the leader said,“We were looking for the daughter of Raymond Alvizu, and we were told to seek out a violet-eyed, ruby-haired young lady, so are you or are you not his daughter, Princess Alvizu?” as they pretty much mentioned the meaning of Miranda's middle name in english.
Miranda flashed a bright smile, and gave the leader a herculean hug that came with her ancestral strength, before telling,“So father requested sending you here to aid us, did he not?” as the mobsters bowed and nodded, while Miranda requested to end the bowwing.

Cross and the rest of the task force landed successfully on the vital points of the area they were supposed to land on, as not only did they were careful on the landing, but they did it with enough force to disrupt the siege weapons in such a way, they only had time for a time-freeze spell to get out of the way of the explosions.
The task force then went to divert the attention of the main forces, hoping to hold out as long as possible.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Bella sighed. "So Miri, these guys obey you? Good. We need them to start patrolling." Bella suggested mildly.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum