Hogwarts Attacked

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hogwarts Attacked

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:41 pm

(Do they have a new Slytherin team captain?)

The organizers go to agree with the Ravenclaw prefect's plans, as they go to add gathering giant spiders from the lines of Madame Octa and Aragog, respectively, as many of the students setting up the defenses were getting everything established.
“Hurry along, and we might survive this mess,” one of the Gryffindor prefects said, as he goes to draw his wand as he noticed Miranda establishing the task forces, while also setting a field for the giant spiders to make the besiegers their next meal.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Bella smirked evilly. "Not giant spiders. Acromantulas. Evil spiders." Bella hummed a familiar tune as she apparated slowly back to her other side.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:24 pm

Miranda sent the thought note,'Go for the acromantula spiders, everyone!!!' as quickly enough, while everyone is getting the spiders into position, Miranda said silently to herself,“I wish the Lady Artemis sent one of her lietenants to bring a band of her huntresses to aid us, despite the fact that no one told me how Artemis' general distrust of mother spreaded beyond each other to the point most of my brothers and sisters are paying for it!” as Miranda wondered if it had something to do with her half-brother Aeneas getting Camilla the huntress killed, indirectly, though somewhat less so than her full sister Mina might, since Lord Dionysus and Ancestor Herakles notwithstanding, Mina looked up to Aeneas a lot, though if its true he's indirectly involved with Lady Helen of Sparta's kidnapping, Mina has no wish to condone it.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo1000c on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Bethani walked in. "Hello." she said.
Oreo1000c
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:37 am

Miranda realized that Sparta's patroness Artemis has responded to Miranda's wish, by sending in members of one of her hunting bands, as Miranda then asked her,“Are you one of the more recent huntresses of Lady Artemis known as Bethani Stoneheart?If so, where are the other huntresses who are there to help you learn?” as Miranda looked at the Hogwarts walls, and soon enough, she took Beth inside, where everyone is working to gather Acromantula spiders to defend the school.
Some of the prefects then took note, as they somehow realized,“That's one of Artemis' huntresses, has the huntress of the hellenic(greco-roman) gods sent for the group you are a part of?” as they suspected Beth could not have came alone, if she found a way to come to the school before the besiegers did.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo1000c on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:40 pm

"Well I came with them and I was directed to come here without stopping. The others stopped." she said a little nervous.
Oreo1000c
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Miranda heard one of the prefects said to the others,“This must mean most of the segments of Stoneheart's group either ran into an ambush or are conducting one, themselves,” as they looked at Miranda for bright ideas.
Miranda then admits,“Either way, until we know if Bethani's group is still alive, its best to be prepared,” as she then smiled and said,“Besides, in spite of the thought that its partially because mother understands that Lady Artemis was Sparta's patroness, but mostly because its mutual to not have distrust on each other, there's no reason we can't be civil, is there?” as Miranda goes to look at a Gryffindor 5th year prefect, before he said,“None, miss Alvizu,” as Miranda goes to shake Bethani's left hand carefully, keeping her herculean strength in check while everyone else continues to gather Acromantulas.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:26 pm

Bella walked carefully, dreading over the dead grass.

"It's done. The silly Hogwarts doesn't suspect a thing."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:58 pm

“Good, but i dare not underestimate whatever allies the Hogwartians may possess,” the general said, adding,“It appears that The Olympian Sky King's grandson, the one they call Siegfried, appears to be aware of our coming, because of his great-uncles, so he sent in a pair of cousins to rally Hogwarts' allies in an attempt to stall us!” as he adds,“My lords, ladies, masters and mistresses would be interested to hear why they wish to wait until either Siegfried or Shacklebolt rallied their allies to fight our main forces,” as he said to Bella,“We know one of the two fraternal cousins is a cousin to the man who survived the killing curse, himself,” as the other besiegers nod to Bella with their swords to their chests.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo1000c on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:12 am

Beth shook Mirana's hand. Then she stood there watching everyone carefully, studying them as Artemis told her.
Oreo1000c
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:16 pm

(Cross if you said your good, you can't play ANYONE who isn't good. All evil is my turf, but I can switch cuz I'm a spy.)

The hooded figure looked down on Bella and smiled coldly. "Now stay, don your robes and watch as they fall." Bella nodded her assent, twirling twice as a puff of smoke enveloped her and when she reappeared, she was wearing a red dress, dark as blood.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Cross goes to sense a screen, in which he brought everyone among the defenders to the area, including Beth and Miranda, as everyone was watching imagery of what appeared to be a group of females, armed with bows, knives, daggers, and short swords, already engaging the enemy in blood-red armor.
Miranda somehow sensed that the females in white hunting boots and other gear were the group of Huntresses Bethani was sent with, as son enough, they entered into position, but Miranda noticed that something was off-key, as Beth's group would not be coming in lower numbers than normal, unless they planned something, or something bad has happened.
Miranda focused on the screen, awaiting a vital sign, before she saw a lady older than Beth and the likes of 2nd cousin Thalia of the Huntresses, pulling out a beautiful Celestial Bronze + mortal silver short sword, awaiting the possibly blood-drenched fighting that will ensure.
Miranda asked Beth,“Is that your leader for this group among Lady Artemis' Huntresses, Stoneheart?” as Miranda would like to meet one of the companions for Sparta's main patroness, if she lives.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo1000c on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:41 pm

"Yes." Bethani said. She turned to the others and nodded.
Oreo1000c
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:10 pm

“We must pray that they'll hold until reinforcements survive from the onslaught, Beth,” Miranda said, as she grabs a set of the ripest strawberries and lemons, and threw them to the fire Miranda made, adding,“So mother and Lady Artemis may eat, when their feasts start up,” as Miranda goes to focus on the leader of the group, displayed on screen with her beautifully-crafted sword, as Miranda asked Beth,“Can you tell me her name, Beth?” as Miranda is in awe from whatever the lead huntress plans to do, next.

(Ready to play the Huntress leader while i try to describe the scenery of the fighting, Oreo?)

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Bella walked forward, staying just behind her leader as the evil side advanced towards Hogwarts, drawing ever closer.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:27 pm

Rather than stay to hear the name of the leader of Beth's group of Huntresses, whom Artemis sent, herself, Cross decides to check on the defenses of the school.
He noticed a lot of Acromantulas and Ba'Shan spiders in two seperate areas by people trained to command spiders, as Cross said,“How's the preparations, guys?” as Cross goes to hear a Ravenclaw prefect admit,“If it were not for the Gryffindors and Slytherins, Bella's ideas to gather spiders would not be able to be of use even if its a good idea,” as the prefect added,“Those guys planning to attack Hogwarts, they'll make sure to drive us insane first, right?” as Commander Cross said,“If you mean via starting with attacking Hogsmede, don't worry, i got it covered,” as Cross looked to the skies, only to get a pang of precognition ahead, in his mind, which meant,“Enemy forces getting closer,” as Cross said the words quickly.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo1000c on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:39 pm

((wait am I supposed to be all the hunters?))
Oreo1000c
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:56 pm

((Its only Beth and the Huntress leader, if it helps.))

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo1000c on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:12 am

((okay Razz ))
Oreo1000c
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:00 am

((Now ready to respond for real with Miranda's question?))

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo1000c on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:27 pm

((yeaa Razz wuts the question again?))
Oreo1000c
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:59 pm

“What is the name of your group leader?” Miranda repeated the question to Beth, as everyone else was too busy trying to watch the coming ambush begin.
The prefects go to look at Beth, awaiting her answer before they can head out to watch the events unfold.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo1000c on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:50 pm

"Her name is Ashley. Her last name must not be revealed...." she said thinking: at least not yet...
Oreo1000c
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Miranda then goes to focus back on the screens, as she then looked at Ashley as she holds the beautiful sword, as Miranda said,"Funny, i also have another friend of the same name, but apparently with different Spelling, and that Ashely's last name was Zaranad," as Miranda was still studying the red-haired huntress who pulled out her sword.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo1000c on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:17 am

Ashley and Beth exchanged looks back and forth as if a secret code language. Beth turned back to watching everyone else.

((sry if i rp at different time... im making pumpkin pie!!!! Very Happy))
Oreo1000c
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum