Hogwarts Attacked

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hogwarts Attacked

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:28 pm

Miranda watched in shock and awe, as the insides of the mountain trolls were pumped full of enchanted exploding Arrows, as the majority of the dying trolls tore down segments of the wall, before falling to the ground.

Miranda then goes to look at Bethany, in shock, awe, and gratitude, for what they had done in the field, just now.
'Has lady Artemis herself evolved from those dark times?' Miranda Creusa thought to herself, already thinking on what is going to happen next, when she noticed Johnathan running to Mia as if he had something important to say, right about now.

“Mia, i know you've been seductive and secretive, you act like you have skeletons to hide, but it doesn't matter to me, now,” as Miranda was beginning to smile, as Johnathan goes to swallow his pride, as Miranda hoped he'd confess he loves Mia, when he winds up saying,“Because i'm in lesbians with you, i honestly, truly mean it,” while Miranda is lost as to either start giggling or ready the option to face-palm, right about now.

(anyone get the nod to Scott Pilgrim vs the World, yet?)

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo1000c on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:53 am

(lol i was just going to be like YEAH! Scott Pilgrim!)

Bethani noticed there were still a few trolls left, so she gathered her best huntress. "Alright you four get you arrows ready to shoot the last trolls." They alined their arrows. "FIRE!" The arrows swarmed towards the trolls.
Oreo1000c
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:13 pm

(Glad i am not alone in regards to Scott's world, here. Did you get the part where its mentioned Ramona Flowers kissed and locked lips with another lady, before? Razz )
((Also, care to plan out a two-person Role-play of girlxgirl romances? Embarassed ))

Miranda C. noticed that one of the tongues for the remaining trolls is about to strike at Beth, as thinking quickly, Miranda pulled her magic spear, Hecuba, and quickly uttered a spell and took only a split-second to turn the fanged tongue into dust, before it reached Beth's group, as Miranda goes to realize that the trolls have already torn down a huge chunk of the fort's walls, as the repairs must be quick before the enemy arrives.
“Beth, are you and the others alright?” Miranda asked her friend, already not wishing to deal with what almost happened, and recalling well enough that the blood of the infected must be removed from the area.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo1000c on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:58 pm

"Thanks to you." Beth gave a flash of smile, concentrating once more on the bettlefeild.

(Uh, I don't know...)
Oreo1000c
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:03 pm

(I'll go and set up the planning for the role-play to take place, as well as a worthwhile storyline, for good measure!)

Miranda C. smiled in kind to Beth, while she watches the Hufflepuff leader goes to order some of the other Hogwartians to apply caution with the remains of the tongueless trolls, careful not to get too close to the infected blood, in case the enemy forces wanted to infect them with it.
“I guess Thule of the Hufflepuff House isn't taking any chances, here, when it comes to his fellow Hogwartians, human or otherwise,” Miranda noted, adding,“Maybe in another life, he might have been raised in Camp Half-Blood and even be taught to be reasonable on tactics and strategies in regards to our family, no matter whom his parents are or his family's lineage,” as Miranda might have found Thule to be charming had it not been for the fact he's hard on both himself and his fellow hufflepuffs in regards to combat and helping to shape Hogwartian unity(especially the manner which the latter is done!)
“You think mr. Thule will take it easy on Hogwartian unity, Beth?” Miranda felt she needed to ask Beth or go insane.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by amadesha on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:04 am

Hi, you guys! Some of you may remember me as that one guy named Sozeru who made it to Asurahood and like Level 22 or something! The lovely Auuralei directed me to this forum when I asked if there's a place for the guild to hang out together, so I finally thought "Why not?" And here we are now!

amadesha
Recruit

View user profile http://www.onsrilanka.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:00 pm

*a distance away*
Mecha Sonic floated in the air, observing the large castle.
Pitiful, pathetic, human construction….
The humans, here, tough, had shown abilities he hadn’t seen the species demonstrate before.
They might actually prove to be worth fighting.
The end, however, was inevitable.
They would all die.
He readied his missile launcher.
He fired into the castle, causing a large explosion.
When the smoke cleared, there was a gaping hole in the castle wall, and several humans lay dead on the other side.
More humans were screaming farther down.
His back jets flared, and he rocketed into the castle.
Time to kill…..
Nope
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top