Hogwarts Attacked

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogwarts Attacked

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Isabella looked around, laughing grimly as the students scurried to their next class, oblivious to the danger that was everywhere. They just didn't know what was coming.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hogwarts Attacked

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:29 am

Cross felt a huge buzzer in his mind about to be set off at any moment, and with a melancholy thought in his already-dismayed mind, he goes to remember everyone that had died in the line of duty, in the front-lines, as Cross then said,"I'll set everything to right, no matter what happens, even if it means my own life," as Cross never wanted to let his late uncle down by failing.
Besides, it was basically Lance's orders to defend the school with his life until reinforcements could come by, and seeing as how Cross is meant to wipe out a legion of Strigoi, but legions of more powerful undead Vampires could pose a significant problem unless Cross went to unleash Crusader-Mode, it was all the more reason why Lance left Cross in defense of Hogwarts until the reinforcements could be established, somehow.
If Cross could admit anything else, he would go to remind the students to get ready for the siege, although he shrugged off the rumors that Cormac McLaggen and Zacharias Smith were actually lovers, as Cross said,"Having a cousin who's bi is one thing, having two guys as classmates...this is something else," as Cross goes to attempt to shrug off those thoughts.
Cross then goes to grab Gabriel, his sword, which had never failed to do its job well and done, as Cross then said,"I'll be in need of you yet, Gabriel," as he goes to check the walls of Hogwarts to see if the defenses could hold if the field went off.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:23 am

Isabella pushed herself off the wall, adjusting her hidden dagger and pulling the waist of her tight black skinny jeans up just a bit higher. Mcgonnagal was a stickler for rules and she already wouldn't approve of the tattoo that was revealed on Isa's shoulder.

"Shoulda worn a jacket. Then again, can't feel the cold." She shrugged, and knocked on the door.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Cross goes to recall the tattoo on his opposite shoulder, as already Cross didn't want to recall it, as he just wants to go with his newly-created Ironman616v.3 armor, which he recalled to equip the system meant to allow for massive hax, courtesy of the original iron man, but that's another story.
"Where was i, again?Didn't my cousin and her b.f already jump one another?" Cross said to himself, as he goes to quickly head to the door, as he then noticed that Bella was at the front door, as he then asked Bella,"What are you doing here?" as he goes to look at Bella's eyes, once more.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:23 am

Bella looked at him and then looked away. "None of your business."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:54 am

"Are you sure its entirely none of my business?" Cross said, as he suspected it was connected with the coming siege ahead, as everyone else is already gathering to battle stations as soon as possible(A.S.A.P!)
Cross then goes to use his alvizu-tree gifts to lift Bella inside the castle walls with his mind, as he then said,"I really got to work with Mina or Miranda on that, its still getting woozy on me," as Cross goes to hand-shake Bella.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:17 pm

Bella rolled her eyes again. "I was ALREADY inside the castle you moron."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Cross felt irritated, for the 500th time in a row, as he then said to Bella,"Are we going back inside to talk about the threat ahead, or not?" as he just wanted to get things over with so he could speak with Bella on what was going on outside.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Bella huffed angrily. "No one else knows. We can't tell tem yet."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:02 pm

"Please let's get inside the school so we can discuss things when its reasonable, alright, Bella?" Cross said, as he goes to watch a lot of the honor guard from Quidditch get ready for the defenses, in the meantime.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Bella laughed. "I'm already inside."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:34 pm

Cross instantly went inside, as if it was only a half a second that he managed to vanish only to enter.
"So where do we start?" as Cross noticed a lot of people gathering inside the halls to plan out the defenses.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:22 pm

Bella rolled her eyes. "Nowhere. The students don't know yet, nor do the teachers. Mcgonnagal asked me to spy and report and I have a little bit of info."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:10 pm

"Info on what?" Cross asked, as it was quite bad that he recalled seeing dreams of a beautiful woman who looked just like Bella, except she had violet eyes, as the woman wounded up dead in another plane of reality of some sort or another, a part of her final words being the following,'I am the way,' as Cross goes to follow Bella's orders for the information, hoping that Bella could tell more about the mess ahead.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:13 pm

Bella glanced around her. "Go away? Your blowing my cover."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:36 pm

Cross goes to vanish out of the area, as all that's left was smoke where he once stood.

[P.S: The Woman is dead!]

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:00 pm

Bella sighed happily. "Thank god!"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:10 pm

"So anyway, i was wondering about the news that Mcgonnagal sent Bella to gather, since Bella has not been in these walls for a while," One of the prefects guarding the Castle Walls, probably a Hufflepuff, said to a Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain getting ready for the airborne defenses.
"I know!What was the news that the Professor sought to sent Bella of Slytherin for, exactly?" the Captain said, as he goes to grab his broom to get ready to fly outside.
"Whatever it is, it must be critical, that much is clear!" the prefect said, as he goes to watch the captain fly off, outside.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Bella smirked, flipping her long black hair over her shoulder and walking casually through the halls. She adopted an expression that was 1 part flirty, 1 part business and all attitude. It was part of the job. Keep people thinking your a bitch and they won't bother to believe your really a top government spy

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The plans of hogwartian defense!

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:23 pm

While some of the 6th-7th year students are staring at Bella's love-locked hair, while being intrigued by the rest of her body, curves and all, the rest of the students began to keep an eye on Bella, as the 6th-7th year students of all 4 houses were discussing various things about what Bella may be planning.
“Its 3 years since the godking Voldemort has been annihilated at the end of the war before he got to turn Hogwarts into another Troy, a city-state where muggles and wizards intermingled, actually, according to legend,” one of the students said,“I remembered how close the godking came to wiping out our species, and its doubtful that the gods of Hellenic(Greco-Roman!) and Egyptian origins would have been able to spare their platoons, to fight him,” as they went back to Bella, as a slytherin said,“I heard Bella's father was an ex-wetboy(über-elite assassin!) for the godking before he rebelled against him,” as they kept talking about the legends surrounding the school and its allies from outside its world!

Cross goes to sigh, as he noticed that his cousin Mina was told by Miranda to re-vigorate morale by flirting with the students of both genders in their 5th-7th years, and then meet back up with her still-alive B.F, as even some of the girls already feel like they wanted Mina, as they saw how gracefully her ponytail and hips moved.
As soon as the boys and girls stared at Mina, she blew them a kiss, before getting on Michaelangelo, her paint pegasus, and while cropping her hair the same color as her B.F, temporarily, she left to meet back up with him outside the school.
“I gotta hand Mina credit, when she wants to boost morale, she knows how to get the job done, although i question if being bi should come with the task,” Cross said, as he goes to check on Miranda, Mina's eldest sister, who was not only organizing the special forces, but was also having shiny ruby red hair waving out, as well.
“Miranda, how's the task forces?”

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:48 am

Bella smiled fliratiously at some of the guys, and winked. Just keep them guessing, she thought.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:13 pm

The guys Bella flirted with were still staring at her, unaware of the conversations about Bella taking place.

“The task forces are already stationed at the vital areas, under Mcgonnagal's instructions, Commander,” Miranda said, not only knowing that the headmistress shared Cousin Athena's roman name, but also trying not to come off too formal to her twice-paternal cousin in front of her, as Commander Cross said,“Good, now we just have to starve off the besiegers in attrition, and we might keep Hogwarts and Hogsmede off their hands by next week,” as Cross saw his cousin make a subtle yet flirty smile and winked at him, for reasons Cross would rather not guess other than that its a latter-day Aphrodite thing.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Bella casually walked into the war sort of room.

"That plan is screwed over. I was just with the enemy side a few hours ago, playing my part, when they started to move in. They'll be here in less then 72 hours."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:25 pm

“Less than 72 hours???” the newly-appointed Slytherin male Prefect asked, still not eager to recall the last time the school walls went under siege when he went to disguise himself as one of the generally-distrusted Gryffindors, as personally, he had some grudging amont of respect for all the Weasley Siblings who had attended the school, since the 7th sibling helped to rally the students, or even the Marauders of old, except for Pettigrew, although he'd agree professor Snape did not deserve the bash-targeting, but otherwise, remove them along with Granger, Longbottom or Potter(Lead Marauder's son!), and he distrusts the rest, otherwise in general.
“We barely have the time to rally whatever nearby allies our world has, let alone to organize enough of the defenses of both this school and Hogsmede!!!” as he then goes to restrain himself, asking,“Is the news well-dated, Miss Black?” before he noticed the other prefects and Quidditch captains of the school talking about the thought, in various questions and ideas.

“I say we go in, set up a skirmish or two to buy time, and hope our main defenses could be done, by then,”
“It's suicide, we need to damage their supply lines, somehow,”
“How do we know they don't have prisoners we're supposed to be saving?We need to plan a rescue operation!!!”
“We must strategize so we can consider how to best take advantage of the listed defense plans, in case one should fail outright or not be enough to deter them, because remember, the Grand army of Olympus and its allies, or for that matter, the armies of the Pax Arturus, have significantly easier times planning out massive strategies meant to harm the threats at hand, and while i've not the wish to deny that a properly prepared army with reasonable degrees in strategies would be all it takes to wipe us out, it should take skills to go up against skills, especially in warfare!”

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:17 pm

"Shut up! Listen, I have to get back to the other side. If I'm gone too long they'll know something is up and come faster. Yes, this news is good because I apparated directly from their camp. Now start building defenses. I recommend using spiders." Bella nodded, waving her wand and making her tattoo vanish. Another one appeared in it's place, with a black demon smiling evilly.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum