An M-Rated fem-slash!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: An M-Rated fem-slash!

Post by Carmine on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:52 am

Javier Cross wrote:
Dominic Santiago wrote:
Javier Cross wrote:Wanna show it to the Captain?

Meh..I dunno I planning on making the sequel of that start which is more action Razz

And more storylines?

Well after I finish that one I'm gonna finish with KFP and start something else like the CCF universe/SAGA :1
avatar
Carmine
Sergeant Major

Posts : 441
Join date : 2012-03-05
Location : Regrouping with all the other Carmines

View user profile http://copycatforums.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: An M-Rated fem-slash!

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:01 am

Dominic Santiago wrote:
Javier Cross wrote:
Dominic Santiago wrote:
Javier Cross wrote:Wanna show it to the Captain?

Meh..I dunno I planning on making the sequel of that start which is more action Razz

And more storylines?

Well after I finish that one I'm gonna finish with KFP and start something else like the CCF universe/SAGA :1

CCF universe?

_________________


Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?




What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?


Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
avatar
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Posts : 5498
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 25
Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: An M-Rated fem-slash!

Post by Carmine on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:02 pm

Javier Cross wrote:
Dominic Santiago wrote:
Javier Cross wrote:
Dominic Santiago wrote:
Javier Cross wrote:Wanna show it to the Captain?

Meh..I dunno I planning on making the sequel of that start which is more action Razz

And more storylines?

Well after I finish that one I'm gonna finish with KFP and start something else like the CCF universe/SAGA :1

CCF universe?

Copy Cat Forums Universe

(My own universe/story)
avatar
Carmine
Sergeant Major

Posts : 441
Join date : 2012-03-05
Location : Regrouping with all the other Carmines

View user profile http://copycatforums.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: An M-Rated fem-slash!

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:10 pm

Dominic Santiago wrote:
Javier Cross wrote:
Dominic Santiago wrote:
Javier Cross wrote:
Dominic Santiago wrote:
Javier Cross wrote:Wanna show it to the Captain?

Meh..I dunno I planning on making the sequel of that start which is more action Razz

And more storylines?

Well after I finish that one I'm gonna finish with KFP and start something else like the CCF universe/SAGA :1

CCF universe?

Copy Cat Forums Universe

(My own universe/story)

Tell more, please?

_________________


Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?




What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?


Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
avatar
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Posts : 5498
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 25
Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: An M-Rated fem-slash!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum