Children of Gods and Goddesses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Children of Gods and Goddesses

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:13 pm

Bella never knew who her father was, only that he had left her mother when she was very young. Now she would give anything to be able to talk to him just once.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children of Gods and Goddesses

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:50 am

All Lance would recall, was how his father was said to be descended from Hercules, but Lance has yet to find out how true this claim really is.

He admitted,“If this doesn't work, i'm dead, either way!” as Lance looks for a 5 ton anvil, and begins to lift it, being quite shocked it was so easy on him.

Lance then said,“I guess it works,” as he goes to head to the neighborhood to check up on Bella, as he meant to check up on her, anyway, but now that he realizes that there is truth to having Hercules' blood in his veins, after all, he wanted to tell Bella about it without coming out a bragger, as Julius Caesar's family wounded up becoming, eventually, during the times of the Roman Empire.

'I wonder where to begin, to get Bella to cheer up?Ophy mentioned considering trying to give her some time, but i know she needs more than just that!' as he goes to help devise ways to take care of Ophy's biological mum's best friend's daughter.

'Perhaps i should check up on Cross, first, considering that i received orders on how he's genetically altered, but Cross might not know about it, as of yet!' as Lance sighed, as he goes to pick up his bag, which contained a silver sword on it, as he goes to meet up with Cross, before meeting up with Bella.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:08 pm

"Come on, Bells. You've been depressed all weak. Why?" Mia asked, turning to face Bella.

"You know why. I'm tired of not having a dad. I don't care if he's an asshole, I can't take another day of watching stupid girls talk about how their father bought them this, or listening to boys say how daddy taught them that. Is it so wrong of me to care that I don't know half of what put me here?" Bella snapped.

Mia shrugged. "I guess you're right. Dads are okay, but moms. . . " Bella hugged Mia.

"Maybe you're mom ran off with my dad and we'll find them together. We just need someone who can help us." Bella said.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:34 am

Cross just woke up, as his brown-blue eyes begin to turn Sea Green, again, as Lance then said,“Hurry up and brush your teeth and all that jazz, so we can go and meet up with Kyle, and check on Johnathan, if you can, please?” as Cross got dressed and ready to go, A.S.A.P, and woke up Johnny!

After a dozen or so minutes, they went to the school to meet up with Mia and the others, as Johnathan then tries to look as awake as possible, being thankful he recalled brushing his teeth and such, as Cross then said to the girls,"How are you two ladies doing?" as he watches Lance go to give Bella a hug.

"We mean to find ways to cheer you up, as soon as possible, girls!" Lance admitted, as he then said,"So with that, i mean to let your mother know that we plan to get some things for you!" as he goes to look at the motorcycle that he has, and the bag that its holding!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:42 pm

Bella laughed. "No can do Lance. I'm off to Summer Camp, a few weeks early. Mom finally told me where I can get some help, though the camp has a funny name. Camp Half Blood or something? Well mom says I can't go, but Mia and I are going anyway!"With that, Mia and Bella left.

(Im changing it to Half Blood Camp stuff)

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:55 pm

[Does that mean Mina gets to appear, soon, along with Miranda?]

Lance then admitted,“I heard that my father once went to at least visit that camp, when he was hounded by bad dreams and stuff, so since i heard that your friend, Selven, is coming on there, too, i wanted to see if i can get permits for Cross and Johnny to come in, and maybe Kyle, as well, if he can...” but Lance was cut short, when he caught a motorcycler coming in, with a red coat and combat boots, in which the coat said,'I Wasn't born in Camp Half-Blood, but i got there as fast as i could!' as Cross then said,“Kyle, is that you?” as he goes to watch his step-bro come in, as Kyle said,“You plan to head to the place my biological mum once lived at, too, Mia?” as Kyle heard his mum was not fully human, and was often out for blood!

“I'm going to see if i can get a permit for you too, Kyle, since your mum was a student of the directors, too!” Lance said, as he looked at the others for nods of approval.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:01 pm

{You can only have 3 characters for more then about ten posts with them}

"Cool. Maybe we'll see you. Let's go M." Bella and MIa left, unaware of what CHB really was.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:17 pm

[Thanks!]

“So if its true about my bio-mum, why didn't you say anything until now, sir?” Kyle had to ask Lance, because the matter concerns him, too, but Lance then said,“Your grandma was trying to protect your mum, since your grandma jumped the bones of your grandpa, and aside from the lady Aphrodite, i don't recall many examples apart from your grandma who did that!” as Lance looked at Johnny's sweat, as Cross realized before Lance that Johnny likes Mia.

“In any rate, we need to help you guys suit up, before they head to Camp, alright?” as the 3 boys saluted to Lance, following his instructions, as they said,“Sir, Yes Sir!” in Unison, and rode out for equipment!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:27 pm

{So if Mina and Miranda appear, it can only be for ten posts through the WHOLE RP}

Mia and Bella were laughing and driving when BAM they got hit by a minotaur.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:00 pm

[Alright!]

It only required a few minutes for everyone to suit up, but once they were done, they soon realized that its best to check up on the girls, as Cross and Lance somehow sensed that something was amiss from the girls, as soon enough, Kyle came to ride to the position of the girls, as fast as possible!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Bella was unconcious, but Mia was strong enough to carry her over the hill.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top