The Phase of Discord and Chaos![Zory is welcome!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Phase of Discord and Chaos![Zory is welcome!]

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:25 pm

[The eyes of the Alvizu Tree!]

It was a cold and snowy night, as clearly, the daughter of Aphrodite at the window was watching, as she still grieved for the loss of her only male boyfriend[and maybe something closer than just that!] via means of painting artwork, in which it painted the various means in which her boyfriend had died.
Sometimes, she might have tried to date a few male guys, but none of them seem to feel right to her, especially when she felt that she had abandoned Zory to die, so with that in mind, she goes to use her mind to finish the painting of how Zory died, this time, the new image she was painting was of how the furies had him sent to Tartarus[a hell beneath Hades!] as she and her father were unable to gain the support needed to save Zory.
A redheaded young lass, apparently one of her fellow daughters of Aphrodite, then said to her sibling,"Mina, why do you blame yourself for getting Zory killed, so much?" as Mina said to her sibling, by calling her by her first and middle names,"Miranda Creusa, you know that i have abandoned the only one i know who loved me for who i am, not just what i am, to die, and i cannot sleep as well as i should be doing," as Mina's eyes, despite being Sapphire Blue, at the moment, were just a hollowed shell of the life-filled orbs they once were, as in their place of such life was the dying stars that became equally frequent in Mina's silver hair, as Mina tries to raise her silver eyebrows, as she added,"I only felt remotely at peace, with other girls, because most males can't show me that they cared, even if i weren't a daughter of Aphrodite, and besides...Zory was the only one who loved me, even without me using any of our gifts of love, just to attract him, except for the part in which some of them were indirectly used to..." Mina didn't finish the thought, as she was wearing that hot pink micro-bikini, that made Zory stare at her, as she enjoyed the idea of Zory staring at her, for reasons she didn't fully understand, yet, even though Zory didn't realize what Mina truly was, at the time.
Miranda then sighed, as she flipped her red hair, and with that, she said,"At least some of those tears are also for our half-sister, Silena Beauregard, as well, after she and Charlie..." Miranda didn't finish the thought, as Mina began to show tears in her Sapphire Blue Eyes, once more, as Miranda showed her Ruby Red Eyes, and said,"Father is going to drill some of the demigods we saved and are taking to the camp on the basics on how to fight, since traveling to the camp is a long way, plus, we need to get more portkeys on that camp so the next time we travel, it will be easier to get to the camp," as Miranda then said,"I'll help our father, and ask him that you need either some butterbeer, some firewhiskey, or some hot chocolate, then, it'll make you feel better," as Mina was already focused on the paintings, in hopes to prevent herself from crying out, further.

Mina also thought about the likes of Ashely, another lady that Mina befriended, the half-sister of Zory, as Mina thought she was dead, and Mina never even gotten around to kissing her, either, as she goes to cry on her best friend being deceased, along with Zory, as with that in mind, she goes to use her tears to help with her paintings, as she was wishing that Silena Beauregard would come back from Hades, as merely a ghost, at least, just to snap Mina out of it, properly.
Truth be told, only the likes of Jasna Michelson and Ruby Moon made her feel somewhat able to walk on earth, although neither could replace Zory Alechiv or his half-sister, Ashely Zaranad, not even as people to make out with, although she felt comfortable with kissing them[she even enjoys it!] but she still thought about Zory, as Zory didn't even ask her to date other people if he suspected he was going to die, or if he did, Mina didn't listen to that last instruction, before she went to check up on her father.

"Zory, i'm sorry...i guess i should never have been your girlfriend, if i wasn't able to protect you!" Mina said, through those tears, as she blamed herself for getting him killed, as even her father, Raven Alvizu, was trying to make her feel better during the sparring matches, but outside dating other girls, not much positive progress, on that matter.

Miranda suspected that someone was searching the house from the outside, as like that, she went outside, and quickly found what looked like a band of renegade exiles on the run, and she then said to them in an instant,"Are you in need of help?" as quickly enough, she soon recognized that the band looked familiar, but just to be sure, she drew her sword and quickly asked,"Are you Zory Alechiv and the band?" as she goes to raise it above their heads, needing to know if that was the band, but just then, the leader of the band knocked the door, and like that, she quickly recognized,"This must be the man!" as she goes behind him, and goes to pat him on the back, as she quickly sent Raven Alvizu her thoughts that the man at the door[one of their allies] was in front of the house!

Mina goes to state at the photo of her loving half-sister, Silena Beauregard, and her half-sister's boyfriend, Charles Beckendorf[a child of Hephaestus, her mum's husband, which makes Charlie their step-sibling!] as she goes to cry on her artwork, inspired by that photo of the two, on how much she missed them, so badly.
Mina then said,"Silena would never forgive me, now that i betrayed my boyfriend, to die!!!" as she goes to continue using her tears to help her mind complete the artwork of Silena and Beckendorf, except Silena resembled a Byzantine Princess while Beckendorf resembled a mercenary general of Black African Ethnicity!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Javier Cross on Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Its ready for your party's response, Zory!)

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Phase of Discord and Chaos![Zory is welcome!]

Post by Zory on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Nervousness found itself heavy in the pit of the half russian's stomach. His dark blue eyes searched the house for the familiar beauty his heart was in fear for.

"Zory, we need to get going," Ashely whispered beside him and he nodded. He had heard from Marx that Mina was in grave danger and his wicked laugh echoed in his ears that Mina may already be dead. Zory hadn't been able to kill Marx, but he knew Marx wouldn't be able to hurt them for a while.

Zory walked up the dark sidewalk, his jacket waving behind him in the wind as his sister kept her pace even with his. He held up his hand, wanting to knock but feeling the dread come over his body. WOuld Mina forgive him? Did she still love him? Had she found someone new? His fears were great and it was Ashely who took his wrist and hand him knocking on the door.

Zory
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:34 pm

The Door opens, as soon enough, at the door, a group of people was in there, as Mina goes at the door, coming in, as Miranda was behind the stranger and his band, as she said to her sister,"Mina, a band of renegades from society appear to be looking for you, do you realize..." But before Miranda could finish her words, Mina quickly began to cry, as she goes into the arms of the lead male stranger among the band, as Mina felt that she was beginning to lose it.

She was terrified that the familiar face of the leader was mostly the face of a ghost of the man that she had abandoned to die, as Mina then said, with sincere tears of sadness and fear in her Sapphire Blue Eyes,"Zory...is that really you?" as she began to cry at Zory's shoulders, as quite quickly, her father, Raven Alvizu, goes to appear, as he then said to Miranda,"Miranda, how is your sear...." Only to stop, and quickly recognize that Zory was here, as Raven then said,"Are you dead, or are you alive?I need to know if Hades had freed you, NOW!!!!" as he quickly goes to where Zory was, but he could see that his daughter was crying on Zory's shoulders, so instead of risking coming across as insensitive or worse, he goes to let his daughter cry at Zory's shoulders, praying to the stars[and to Mina's immortal mother!] that Zory was really alive.

Miranda goes to flick her red hair, as she goes to look at the other stranger, as she said to her,"You're the stranger's companion, are you not?" as Miranda then added,"If i had to guess, you two are related, by blood, but i don't know the distance!" as she goes to look at Ashely's eyes, in curiosity.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zory on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Ashely looks on in wonder as the ice in zory's eyes seemingly melts before her very own emerald eyes. His dark blue eyes warm as he buries his face in Mina's hair.

"I am his half sister," Ashely responded. "We've been traveling a long time," she murmured.

Zory
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Phase 01: The return of a lover and Sorcerer-Warrior!

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Mina began to just cry on Zory's shoulders, as she was still urged to cry, because she was terrified to tell her boyfriend about how her half-siblings had died, in exact terms, mainly from trying to help gather the Cabin of another of her mother's mates, as Mina then began to rest on Zory's shoulders, as the stars that began to show in her hair began to dim, as with that, Mina fell asleep.

Miranda then admitted,"Somehow, i suspected as much, in fact, if i didn't know better, i could have sworn you were probably a demigoddess from some other cabin outside our mother's Cabin, that's all," as Miranda then added,"I see you can't possibly be my sister's B.F's only companion, as i recalled a lot of us in here happen to be either Demigods or mere human Sorcerers, really!" as Miranda then admitted,"You looked like you were once a sorceress, without the need to be a child of Hecate, were you not, Ashely?" as Miranda then said,"Impressive, to say the least," as she shook Ashely's hands, Miranda's Ruby Red Eyes showing.

A group of young refugees were surrounding Raven Alvizu, as they asked Raven,"The next lesson, sir?" as some of the oldest of the refugees, who were apparently Raven's assistants, at least Zory's age, then said,"Relax, everyone, Professor Alvizu will teach us more, but for now, we just been introduced to Mina's..once-thought dead B.F!" as some of the guys were rather attractive, as one of them shook Zory's free hand, as he said, as soon as he kissed Zory's cheek,"You know that one of the Alvizu Sisters is asleep on your shoulders, right?" as with that, Miranda noticed another attractive girl appearing, as this one was a half-sister of hers, as she said to Ashely,"You're pretty, did you realize that?" as she goes to try flirting with Ashely, despite not being as properly trained at it as Mina was, "You make my heart thump, greatly, Miss Z, recalling the initial to Ashely's last name, as with that, she goes to softly kiss Ashely's lips, even though she isn't aware of whether or not her love magic actually worked.

Raven then said to Zory,"You have news to bring, and its grave, isn't it?" as with that, he ordered most of the students to pack up, as he said,"We'll take whatever we need from this spot, and pack it up!" as he added,"Everything else, we burn!" as with that, most of the students got ready to pack up!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zory on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Zory easily cradled Mina's sleeping form close to his chest. For the first time in a long time he felt warmth in his heart at the sight of her small face resting against his shoulder. She was his angel and she was perfect. He carefully brushed a strand of hair behind her ears and kissed her forehead before being introduced to the other refugees.

Ashely seemed fixated a little on the girl in front of her and returned her kiss after a moment of a shock. Zory left his sister so he could speak to Raven as Ashely seemed preoccupied with one of the sisters.

"I was worried," Zory replied in a thick russian accent. "I thought i had lost Mina and I came to warn her of the plot against her life. I recently fought against a powerful sorceror who let slip the details of the plan of Mina's life," he explained, his voice soft and angry.

Ashely at the same time began to explain, very softly to Miranda how she was no longer a sorceress by account of the same Sorcerer who tried to kill Zory.

Zory
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Miranda then nodded, as she goes to admit further on that she could also read minds, as well,"In the case of Zory, i will gladly forgive him if he considers Mina the closest thing to an angel he ever loved," as Miranda then added,"To be honest...you already know its not so far from the truth, not really," as Miranda then admitted on,"If i had to guess, the sorcerer is probably gathering a band of assassins meant to murder us, right?" as she goes to watch her half-sister go to briefly kiss Ashely's lips, once more, as Miranda then admitted,"My sister is bi-sexual, as you already have guessed," as Miranda continues the talking.

"This is David, he's a child of pureblood sorcerers, from an unknown yet dying pureblood line, and as for the other man," as Raven was done showing the 21-year-old, as he began to come to an 11-year-old lad, as Raven said,"This boy's name happens to be Pallas, as his mum breed him from the brain, so he would be a brain-child, and Athena is his mum," as Pallas goes to hug Zory, for reasons he doesn't fully understand, yet, as the boy said,"My father died...i'm scared that the camp isn't safe, sir," as he was rather black-haired, as Raven added,"Pallas could be adopted by your band, if you like, should he not make a permanent stay at Camp Half-Blood, that is, but as for the pressing matter at hand?" as Raven goes to add,"The sorcerer out to kill you, he means to get the assassins in the area, as soon as possible, right?" as one of the students then said,"We're done packing, sir!" as Raven then said,"I'm glad you came here, Zory...i was scared that you truly were a ghost, as back in Sparta, from what i recalled if there was a ghost or some other spirit, it means they have either unfinished business to deal with, or they are meant to harm you," as Raven said,"I almost wish that i knew every single one of King Latinus' thoughts, aside from what's there in The Aeneid[which turns out to be truthful!] because i believe that the father-in-law for Mina's and Miranda's half-brother was thinking more than just the idea of Aeneas as a son-in-law, Zory!" as Raven then looked at everyone!

Miranda then said,"Professor Alvizu has news for everyone on board this house, so listen up, please?" as her voice was ringing in the heads of everyone in the apartment, as Mina was still asleep on Zory's chest, as everyone else turned to Raven Alvizu, in that instant.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zory on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:36 pm

Ashely smiled and nodded, her curiousity peaked on the girl that had been kissing her moments before. Zory still held Mina close, unwilling to let her go. He wanted to be there when she woke up, to apologize to her, to do anything to get back into her good graces. He wasn't sure he had the ability to though. Inside he felt so dark and bruised. Surely she would want someone better now. Or at least for that matter deserved someone better. He shook his head to clear his thoughts as he turned to Raven. "He'll come soon I am sure, but he was injured as well from the last battle," Zory explained.

Zory
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:29 pm

Raven Alvizu goes to look at the two of his available daughters, as David then sent a thought to Zory,'Professor Alvizu has one more daughter, with the middle name, Dido, but she is busy attending matters at Camp Half-Blood and trying to help their cousin, Javier Cross, whom i assume you have met, so what was Javier Cross like?' as Raven then said,"We have, in the base, friends of one of my daughters[and a blood-sister or personal crush to some of us, here!] and they are here to warn us of a legion of murderers, trained to kill us all, but if we fail to escape before they arrive, we must drive them out, and show them that we Neo-Spartans will not fall, so easily, like their earliest targets!" as Raven then said,"But first, while everyone else may get ready to get the base set up, as Miranda Creusa will go and head the evacuation, along with Ashely Zaranad, Zory Alechiv may do his best to describe as much of the events that have been happening, in detail, as possible, while Mina was gone, trying to aid her sisters in the final battle against the Titan Army, lead by the Titan King Kronos, in the body of a child of Hermes, who is the Great-Grandchild of the Titan, Atlas!" as Raven goes to look at Zory, while everyone else goes to get ready, as soon as possible,"Your news, Zory?" as he goes to watch his daughter ready the evacuation, as Raven admitted,"Hermes' maternal grandfather was Atlas, but i don't believe that Mina had gotten around to mentioning that fact, didn't she?" as he goes to watch Mina's sleeping form on Zory's arms, enjoying the sight of the daughter he cherished.

Miranda then goes to pull out a mace canister, that transformed into a Lance, as Miranda then said,"If the enemy is really coming to the area, and some of us may need to cover our route, i need to be able to help fight them off, especially with my lance, Hecuba, as not only do i know how to fight with it, but i can also use magic with it, as well," Miranda said to Ashely, as Miranda said,"Hecuba is named after the mother of our half-brother's first wife's mother, in case you were wondering!" as Miranda added,"Mina's Sword was named after Lavinia's mum, Amata, which would have been even more fitting, had it not been for the fact that Amata was controlled by a snake unleashed by one of the furies, who was summoned by the Olympian Sky God's wife, who was tricked by Eris, the Goddess of Discord and Chaos, to kill[or at least harass!] the surviving Trojans that our half-brother and our half-nephew had to lead!" as Miranda goes to look at Mina's sleeping frame, as Miranda then said,"Our full-sister, please just call her Elissa Dido Alvizu, if you want to go by her full name, would have loved to see the sight of Mina's sleeping, but then she would have frowned a few minutes later, if its not time to sleep, because then we'd have to spar with each other!" as Miranda goes to watch some of the refugees pack the stuff to the bags, as Miranda then said,"If they ever do a movie based on our half-brother's misadventures to Italy, who knows?If i didn't know better, you should be considered to play our half-brother, even though it might..." But Miranda dared not finish the thought, as even though Miranda never believed Zory to be a reincarnation of Aeneas, it would be more scary to imagine Zory as a half-sibling, as opposed to a step-sibling like Charlie was, dating Mina, as Miranda was grateful that wasn't the case, but in any rate, Miranda then added,"So how is Riley Artur holding up?I read Mina's mind about Riley, you know that, right?" as she goes to try to focus on her task and on Zory and crew, instead of just paying attention to Mina's sleeping form, as Miranda then said,"For her birthday, i might have to bring her a copy of Lavinia, by Ursula K. Le Guin, so when Mina wakes up, maybe in her spare time, along with spending some of it with you and Ashely, she can read the tale, as Mina looked up to Lavinia, a lot!" as she goes to focus on her task.

Miranda then added,"At any rate, we[and Elissa] both look up to our half-brother, Aeneas, so don't be surprised if we tend to try to track out the family tree of Aeneas' line, plus, i believe it was mentioned that his ancestor, Dardanus, might have been a half-brother to Lacedaemon, the founder of Sparta, by the blood of the Olympian Sky God, A.K.A, Officer Siegfried's Grandfather!" as Miranda goes to look at a lot of the boys and girls, including the half-sister of Mina's and Miranda's who kissed Ashely, as they get ready to pack up.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zory on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Zory didn't really pay attention to those around him, instead he was focused on the beauty in his arms. "I haven't seen Riley in a long time either," he answered as he followed the others around. Ashely left to help the others get ready as Zory turned to Raven.
"The wizard I face," he replied softly, "he's very powerful. One of the worst," he explained, "That I've ever faced."

Zory
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:18 pm

Raven then nodded, as he then said,"Your eyes are displaying fear...in here, its alright to let your eyes display it, but when you fight, you can't afford to show it to the enemy, or else they might try to read your thoughts and eyes, and uncover your fears!" as Raven then said,"When we get out of the area, i'll have to see to it you get trained to fight against someone like that, if you muts do so, again!" as he watches Miranda evacuate everyone, and then, Raven then admitted,"You are my friend, and i wish for it to remain so," as he goes to look in a caring manner for his daughter, as he thought,'If i should die...my daughters are all that's going to be left of this area, and if it turned out that the rest of our branch of the Alvizu tree had already...died off, then its all the more important that i know that they will be cared for!' as Raven wished to know it can be safe to place Zory under the oath of the River Styx, as Zory could be dead, if he fails to protect Mina and her 2 sisters, as Raven then said,"My father...once fought during the Cold War, when he was helping to fight the Turkish Cypriots, who were backed by some of the most lethal of Soviet-Era Sorcerers, some of whom were rumored to have undergone the training of the Russian Spetznaz, even," as Raven added,"I recalled that i was Mina's age, roughly, when i met her mother, whose true name, i will not disclose to you, because i dare not repeat the mistake of Aeneas' father, Anchises, so i will tell you that she was under the persona of Gwen Fay, an American Supermodel," as he goes to look to the stars, recalling the time he was his daughter's age, still grieving for the loss of his father, as Raven then admitted,"My father's middle name was Lacedaemon, after the founder of Sparta, i forgotten to mention," as he added,"My father had a long full name, so i am sure that Magnus was his first name, at least," as Raven then said,"Something happened to me that jumbled even the order of my own memories, Zory, I don't know what it is, and i don't trust it," as he goes to look at his redheaded daughter, Miranda, now.

Miranda then goes to send the thought to Zory,'You may need to give Mina some space, and just go and let her know its alright to kiss other girls in the base who isn't our half-sisters, while Mina makes up her mind, because otherwise, Mina can't feel like 100% of herself for her overall decision, because she would need time to think about being with you, again, like about a week, at most, and a day, at least,' as Miranda then said,"Mina is truly fond of you, Zory, but she was terrified that the Furies had killed you, so she needs some time to think about the matter, once we get out of the base," as Mina's body was still on Zory, as Miranda admitted,"Mina's wearing a beautiful purple-colored dress, that was done in the fashion of the Byzantium era, back before Constantinople's remains ended up in Istanbul, Turkey, Zory!" as Miranda goes to look at Mina's sleeping for, knowing that a few minutes remained until its time to go, as Miranda goes to get the paintings that Mina had, from out of her room, as well as Miranda's own stuff, as Miranda watches her half-sisters help in getting everyone's room stuff!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zory on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:25 pm

"I'm not afraid when I fight," Zory said quickly, which was the truth. He'd never been afraid of dying himself, the only thing he feared was Mina's death and Ashely's as well as Mina's family since he couldn't bear the thought of Mina being in pain. He would do anything for her to protect her and her family as long as it made Mina happy.

"I understand," Zory whispered to Miranda though it nearly broke his heart. Mina would always be free to do as she wished, and she would have as much time as she needed. "Maybe you should carry Mina," Zory asked Raven or Miranda. As much as he didn't want to leave her arms, he would give her the space she needed. Ashely came over as he laid Mina's head against Ashely's shoulder.

Zory
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:38 pm

"No, it's best if you carry Mina, Zory," Raven and Miranda both said, as Miranda then said,"Mina doesn't hate you, honest, Zory, it's just that she needs time," as Miranda goes to get Zory some helpful paintings, as Miranda tries to bring Zory a happy artwork Mina had done, when she wasn't with Zory, as Mina[in the painting] was resembling the closest thing to a modern-day Spartan daughter of one of the 2 rulers[due to a two-king standard!] that she could be, as Miranda found a man resembling a modern-day Spartan warrior, in even more modern-forged Greek armor, as Miranda then admitted,"Mina practically thought you might be the closest thing to a prince of Bad@ssery that she could find, although i fear that she might end up like Helen of Sparta[that's if she was lucky!] or worse, like her namesake, Lavinia, as Lavinia's mum[her sword's namesake!] tried to Marry Lavinia off to Prince Turnus of the Rutuli, who nearly finished off the surviving Trojan Ancestors of the Italians of today, i might add!" as Miranda then added,"Its alright if Mina could wake up in your arms, we'll worry about giving Mina the time, when she wakes up!" as Miranda goes to pat Zory on the back, as Miranda then said,"Father will go and train you to fight better, as its clear that you aren't afraid of dying, yourself[neither was Dumbledore, and neither was King Leonidas, a true descendant of Hercules(Half-Brother of Dardanus!) to the end!] but please don't grieve, not yet, at least, Father had the same kind of response, when it came to mother, before we were born, because he thought the Gods were extinct, back then, since his father[our grandpa!] raised him to believe that they were extinct[though not without good reason, honestly!], so please don't grieve!"

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zory on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Zory nodded in understanding and cradled Mina back in his arms. He valued her and he knew Mina didn't hate him, even though she had every right to. "Where are we headed?" he asked as he followed Raven and Miranda.

Zory
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:48 pm

Raven goes to watch everyone get all the stuff get packed up by all the students, as even some of Mina's and Miranda's half-siblings managed to pack not only their own stuff, but also all of Mina's stuff, as well, along with a properly-translated copy of The Aeneid, as well as the works of Heroditus, as well, as Raven then told Zory,"We're heading to the basement, where the basement is meant to be a means of transportation to the roads to either Camp Half-Blood, where Chiron[the ancient Centaur half-uncle of Lacedaemon, Hercules and Dardanus, as well as the namesake for Aeneas' steed during the Trojan War!] is teaching the campers, there, and also where Mina, Miranda, and Elissa all trained to fight," as Raven then admitted,"The Demigods from the ancient times i looked up to, were mainly Lacedaemon and Hercules, although admittably i do have some partial respect for Dardanus and Aeneas, particularly because Aeneas was Gwen's son," as Raven appeared to have reasons not to refer to Aeneas'[and Raven's own daughters'] mother by her true name, as he didn't mention her true name, knowing that Mina mentioned to Zory a lot of times about her mum, as Raven then admitted,"It could help if you give Mina 3 sets of Myrtle Flowers, one, for her mum[they're her mother's favorite flowers!] another set, for Mina, herself, and the last one, we'll worry about, later!" as Raven goes to admit the honest truth,"Mina wanted to bring you and Ashely a necklace of Myrtle Flowers, for each of you two!" as he added,"She was hoping you two would like that gift, as well as a special ring that she often consulted to me for help in forging, its meant to be able to click into a shield!" as he goes to look at his daughter on Zory, as Mina was still asleep.

As every one of the students was already at the basement, Raven then goes to find a Brunette at the door, as the brunette then said, in Greek Language,"Father, i heard about the evacuations, and i came back to bring you news of an enemy army mobilizing to wipe us out!" as Raven responded in Greek,"Elissa, hurry up and get to the basement," as Raven then said,"Elissa's here, Zory, and she's Mina's sister," as most of everyone was rushing to the basement, as just in the nick of time, Elissa came to the basement, with her sword, as she brought her Willow Wand, as she said,"Is this guy Mina's B.F?Because if he's not, i'll..." but before she can finish the sentence, Miranda said,"Save it for when we're out of here, Elissa, because now we need to leave!" as Elissa then sighed, as she keeps an eye on Zory and the party, as Raven then said in english,"I'm heading to the section of the basement, meant to activate the transportation vehicle," as he goes to the room, looks at the flurry of buttons and switches, finds the red button, presses it, and a huge Transportation vehicle with no wheels arrived, as it was more than large enough for everyone to fit in, without anyone feeling cramped, as Raven then said,"A spell is in place for the inside to be larger than it already is, so hurry up and get inside!" as he goes to get ready to find a way to lead the enemy off their trail, as he goes to bring to life some recently crafted statues, with a spell meant to bring stone warriors to life, as they drew their stone weapons, awaiting the enemy, ahead, while Raven and his daughters[who were awake!] take Zory and Ashely to the vehicle, as Raven asked,"Are we missing someone, Zory?" as he goes to look at Zory's eyes as well as Raven's own daughter.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zory on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Zory still held Mina closer as Ashely went to stand by Miranda, drawing her own sword. She didn't pretend she was as nearly as good as the beautiful Goddess, but damned if she was going to let them fight without her.

"Ashely," Zory protested but he was hushed with a fiery look from his own half sister.

"No, I don't believe we're forgetting anyone," he said softly as he looked up at Raven. "Is there anything i can do to help?" he asked.

Zory
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:47 pm

"Just pull the golden lever, right next to you, Zory, then we may all leave the area, together!" Raven said to Zory, as he meant to place a hidden enchantment for the apartment, as he then added,"Once you activate the lever, we have to get out of the area, because the assailants may be arriving within 5 minutes, and the stone warriors will hold them off and cover our escape, while i go to lead them away with another enchantment, as well!" as Raven goes to lead everyone else inside, while Miranda goes to eye Zory and Ashely, as she goes to wait for Zory to activate the lever, as soon as possible!

"We best hurry up, before the enemy arrives, Zory, so get ready to pull the golden lever," as Miranda drew her lance, named after Creusa's mother, to her side, as it was showing various colors at the tips of either side of the lance, as Miranda admitted,"Its augmented to allow me to use magic with it, Zory, so we best hurry up and get going once you pull the lever, alright?" as she goes to nod at Ashely, as she said to Ashely,"Once Zory pulls the lever, we're all leaving, alright?There will be another time to fight the assassins, if they survive, i promise, Ashely, but for now, this isn't the best time to fight them off, ourselves!" as she goes to guard Zory and Ashely, awaiting Zory's task to be done, helping to protect Mina, as Zory goes to deal with the task, at hand.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zory on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Zory turned immediately and pulled the lever, doing as he was asked. Ashely held her sword in her left hand, dancing from one foot to the other to be ready.

Zory
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:02 pm

Miranda then said,"Now we're ready to leave, everyone," as like that, she goes to quickly take Zory, Mina, and Ashely inside, as her father, Raven, goes to get the evacuation ready, as Miranda then said,"The transport is more than big enough to fit all of us in, and we even have built-in stables, where our horses are, and that includes My sister's Pegasus, Michaelangelo the Paint-Breed Pegasus, a descendant of the first Pegasus," as Miranda then said,"We better hurry up, everyone!" as she was the last to enter the vehicle, at that instant.

While Miranda and Ashely go to help complete the evacuation, a silver mist appeared, around the apartment, as while the stone Warriors draw their stone weapons in the area, a lot of faded illusions were blending in with the mist, resembling most of everyone inside the area, as in the places of everyone in the mist were illusions, resembling Raven and everyone in the area, except for Zory and Ashely, as if they never had gotten the warning, and were almost like what-ifs of if Zory failed to bring the warning, in time, as the Illusions blended in with the mist, as the stone warriors were roughly about a few hundred, surrounding the house, from inside and out, awaiting the onslaught of the storm to come, as a beast is about to arrive, a beast not of fur and claws, but of men and brooms, patient and confident, savoring the meal to come!

A Raven-haired woman appeared, 10 miles from the apartment's backyard, as she goes to look at a man of russian roots, as she said,"Are you ready to cleanse the household of a lot of Alvizu Blood, as to bring Zory grief, regardless of whether or not Raven's best-known daughter survives, Durmatov?" as she goes to look at the man, in front of her, as another assailant then said,"Madame Alala, we are almost at the enemy's position, your orders?" as she said,"Let Durmatov lead you to the prey," as she goes to look at the man known as Durmatov, at that moment.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zory on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Durmatov flexed his fingers, an angry glint in his eyes. He was going to take pleasure in destroying Zory emotionally. By the time he was finished with this, he'd have Zory begging for death. He didn't like that he was Alechiv's favorite possession, even if it was his son. Durmatov strived to be Alechiv's first man, but he valued his son too much. Durmatov would prove himself to Alechiv.

"Circle quietly," he ordered. "We're not sure if they know about us yet, so stay on your guard," he added as he began moving forward. He had casted a protection spell around him. He was very good at protection spells and valued himself on his defenses.

Zory
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:32 pm

As soon as everyone had gotten ready to quickly move within the transport, which turned out to be armed, Miranda quickly brought Ashely inside, while Raven goes to get the engines ready, as he said,"Come on, come on, the prototype has to work, its not like Hephaestus to end up forging transports like these, only for the most incomplete of them to not work," as he was getting the engine of the hover-craft ready, as Miranda goes to watch as the 11-year-old Pallas goes to take Zory to a seat for both Zory and Mina to be on, as it was bigger than most muggle airplanes[which were even more of a risk to be on, since they can be easier to target and destroy, on the air!] on the inside, as even if you were a half-giant, the transport would at least be 3-feet bigger than you are[if not 5-feet bigger and larger!] which is even more of a plus, on the inside out.

Raven quickly goes to get the next enchantment ready, as he already had the transport generating a mystical illusion that was identical to the real transport, as to trick the enemy, in case they tried to chase the band, by the skies, as Raven prayed to the stars that the transport worked, as well as it did, as Raven said,"We're safe for now, everyone, thanks to Zory's warning and to the Smith God, Hephaestus!" as Raven then goes to look at Zory and his sleeping daughter, as he then said,"How does everyone like being inside this transport?In one of the sections, we have restrooms that are more than enough for everyone, that work well, while in another section, we have an arena that's almost as big as the one in the Camp, yet in another, we even have a training room, as well!" as Raven was driving the transport, remembering to have the auto-pilot and the destination in mind, ready.

Madame Alala then suggested,"Alechiv, our ally, might like it if you could subdue Zory, himself, but i will explain it for him, if you were to kill him," as Alala then added,"To make it easier to torment Zory, you may try to end up gaining the hand of his lover, in marriage, or you may go ahead and kill her, if you cannot marry her, but its fair to warn you not to do so with the killing curse, for if you do, her mother may end up having you dead, through indirect means," as Madame Alala goes to look at her other subordinates and allies, as she added,"You may, however, kill his lover's father, Raven of the Alvizu Tree, for he has survived for far too long, and i'd rather he'd not live to give my own mother trouble, later on, as he should have died when London was attacked by our Death-Eater Allies, when Voldemort[Potter's cousin via Peverell Blood, as it turned out, as well as the very cousin of Zory's lover [her cousin's name, being Javier Cross of the Alvizu bloodline's Peverell-rooted Branch, through Peverell Blood, though Tom Riddle didn't realize that fact until later!] was the leader, as it was meant to be the final time in which Raven Alvizu dueled Dolohov!"

Last edited by Javier Cross on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zory on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:50 pm

Zory thanked Raven as he sat with Mina on one of the seats. Ashely stayed by Miranda, her hand on her sword just in case. She knew it was best to be prepared.

Durmatov thought carefully at the prospect of trying to win Mina's affections. "Maybe I should befriend the demi goddess," he murmured as he stroked the little hair he had on his chin. "You can do with Raven as you wish Madame Alala," He smirked at the new idea. Maybe he could have Mina fall for him, that would destroy Zory more than killing her.

Zory
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:54 am

Miranda goes to get her own flowing red hair in a ponytail, as she goes to admit to Ashely,"Would you describe, in further detail, on what it was like?The encounter with the sorcerer, i mean?The fact that he, alone, gave the two of you a lot of trouble, even to trick us into thinking you died," which felt truthful, at the time when Miranda and her sisters were returning to aid in the Second Titan War, along with their half-sisters,"Gives us a lot of trouble, as well, as that same sorcerer could threaten us all, if he remains on the loose," as while Miranda goes to ask Ashely on that regard, Raven quickly asked Zory,"Do you know the name of the sorcerer who made the murder attempt on your life, Zory?That might have sounded like Dolohov to attempt to murder you, like that, or worse..."
As Raven trailed off, trying not to give his 3 daughters more to worry about than what they already have, going against them, as Elissa then recognized her father's thoughts, as Elissa then felt angry at Zory, for not being there when Mina needed him, especially when a lot of their half-sisters[one of whom Mina looked up to, the most!] died, during the final days of the war, itself, as she said,"Regardless, father, its not like he will be able to end up being lethally close to wiping us out, unless later on, he ends up inheriting from his father a powerful sword that was forged by Hephaestus, and i don't believe you'd mean the sword that Aeneas wielded, during the Italian Wars, right, father?" as Raven then said,"That's the kind of thoughts i was thinking, Elissa," as through the caverns, Pallas the brain-child then asked Zory and Ashely,"Would you tell us more about the man who tried to kill you?It would help if you could at least try to recall the last name," as Pallas meant to be of help to the party, in any way possible.

Raven then added,"At the other side of the transport is a hallway of bedrooms, and the middle door would lead to an armory, of sorts, if it helps, Zory," as Raven then said,"Your problem's about to be our problem, real soon, real fast," as David, the pureblooded sorcerer, then said,"Should i get a drink for everyone, at the ready, sir?" as Raven then said,"Sure thing, David, but please watch your step, for i don't want to deal with the scenario of you losing a limb once we begin to take flight, or worse, get killed!" as Raven mentioned the worst-case scenario to David.

Madame Alala then goes to watch, as a lot of the band of murderers were carefully circling the area, as she said to Durmatov,"Your father would be quick, to realize that this place is enchanted to prevent Apparation within the 10-mile radius, so you can't avoid incoming opposition attacks, like that, but on the other hand, your father prided on the fact that his family underwent the most lethal of training, as it was to the point if any of the unforgivable curses could hit them, the Killing Curse wouldn't be the curse for such a task," as she even admitted,"Legend has it that your family may have even gained possession of a sword forged by the Olympian Smith God, Hephaestus, which was wielded by a skillful general who nearly finished off the Trojans, completely, Prince Turnus of the Rutuli tribe wielded such a sword, during the Italian Wars, and with it, he carved a path of grief for his enemies, the Trojans and their Etruscan Allies," as Madame Alala added,"He was even aided by the likes of the wife of the Sky God, who was tricked by my mother, mainly to bring the Trojans grief, in order to come further to being on the verge of slaying the Trojan Legacy," as with that, she then said,"The fact that Turnus had failed to kill the Trojans, and the Italians of today had shared some resemblences with the Trojans, without even realizing it, had more to do with Turnus' mistakes than it did with the fact that the Sky God's wife was caught by the Sky God, himself," as with that, Madame Alala then admitted,"Personally, i felt Turnus should have succeeded in killing Aeneas, mostly because at least one of his half-siblings from today, whom like Aeneas, is a descendant of a demigod child of the same Olympian Sky God[only real difference is that the child of the Sky God for Aeneas and the particular half-sibling of his, in question, would be that Aeneas was descended from Dardanus, who founded the Trojans and their Dardan Relatives, while that half-sibling of Aeneas, would instead be descended from Hercules, whom the Spartans are said to be descended from!] would soon realize that my mother caused the Trojans that much grief, and feeling for the likes of Aeneas of Troy, end up going out for blood, blood that may include Mother's Ichor[the blood of the Gods!] Durmatov!"

As with that, she goes to watch, as the murderers carefully observe the house, as they caught what looked like nothing but statues, guarding people inside the apartment, as Alala then said,"Don't repeat the fatal mistakes that ended with Turnus failing, do not underestimate the threat, at hand, Durmatov!" as she goes to watch the area, with a keen eye, as the murderers go to follow Durmatov's movement, knowing that he would have the strategies at hand, if it turned out to be a trap.

Spoiler:
Its fair to warn you that the stuff about Dardanus actually being Hercules' half-brother was actually explained in ancient texts, and it was said that the Ancient Spartans were descended from Hercules, himself, who was also a son of Zeus, so does that sort of comparison make sense, as it gets brought up, here?Mina and her full siblings and her father are latter-day Spartans, who are even descended from the descendants of Hercules, which makes Raven's branch of the Alvizu Tree unique, in that regard!

Mina has entered a demigod dream, and as she recalled, more often than not, Olympian Demigods often receive dreams which often ended up in them waking up with sweat, mainly out of a reason for fear, as she ended up witnessing a land, in which all around her, hundreds of warriors are shooting, stabbing, slashing, and breaking each other, trying to kill each other, for reasons Mina didn't notice, as of yet, as all around her, she began to watch, as a man quickly carried what appeared to be a powerful sword, at hand, as the man wearing a red cape on his armor then spoke the words,"Remember well what i said, Arcadians, and tell your king i sent him back his Pallas, a dead man; King Evander deserved it.
What compensations there are, from tombs, what comfort in burial, he can have...He'll find he has paid dearly for making friends with Aeneas!"
as Mina quickly recognized the very name of her half-brother, in that dream, as he watches the cruel man step on the remains of Prince Pallas of the Etruscans, and removed the golden sword-belt, but in a few moments after that, she quickly saw an olive-skinned, raven-haired man, whose eye colors didn't seem to be consistent(At least not to her) as one moment, they were a Dark shade of Blue, the next they were Blood-Red, as when Mina caught the man's eyes going blood-red, she quickly recognized the man as Aeneas of Troy, her half-brother, as her half-brother goes to throw a long spear at an enemy leader, who ducked the throw, only to come to Aeneas and beg for mercy, as he said to her half-brother,"By the shade of your majesty, and by all your hopes for Ascanius' future, i beg you, don't kill me, spare me for my son's sake and my father's!
There's a grand palace, its mine, and deep below it are buried loads of desired silver, and i have plenty of gold, too-worked and unworked gold.
The Trojans don't need to depend on killing me to win the day; one life will not make any difference!

But Mina watched her half-brother respond, in a manner that began to bring chills to her spine,"Those Hordes of Silver and Gold you tell me about-keep them for your children!
Such generous bargains in war, Turnus was first to abjure, just now, when he killed Pallas.
That's what my father, Anchises, thinks, and my son, Ascanius!!!"
the moment Mina recalled her half-nephew Ascanius mentioned, was the moment in which she saw Aeneas grip the enemy leader's helmet in his free hand, while using his sword-hand[the hand that has another sword that Hephaestus had forged!] as he stabs the sword straight at that officer of Turnus he was holding, all the way to the hilt at the throat, as Mina began to feel fear, in that instant, but she didn't know if it was meant to be for her half-brother, or of her half-brother, at that moment, once she caught the glimpse of her half-brother's actions...

While she gets conflicted, her sleeping form has begun to sweat, profoundly, as Raven then said, during the transportation to Zory,"I doubt it was from a recent moment in which one of our fellow Alvizu relatives mated with someone else, because if that was the case, all of the Alvizu line would have felt it, not just Mina...it means her current dream is scaring her, badly, and she's about to wake up," as Raven then asked David in the area,"David, is the tea and orange juice ready, yet?Don't be afraid to bring Mina some butterbeer, if you can't get the Tea and Orange Juice ready, or the Lemonade, for that matter!" as Raven then added,"Don't forget the Ice!" as David then responded,"The Drinks are almost ready, everyone, i'm getting some Lemonade with Ice on the cups, in a few minutes, if anyone[except Zory, since he needs to help Mina up!] is free to Volunteer for the aid, please do so, now!" as he was hurrying up with trying to bring quality lemonade, powdered, or otherwise, and fast, as he remembers to have it shaken, and not stirred.

Last edited by Javier Cross on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:11 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : The Real Mina's about to wake up, soon, she just had an unpleasent dream, like most Demigod Dreams are meant to be!)

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zory on Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:42 am

Zory only wished Mina would wake soon. He wished he could do something about her horrible dream. He brushed a bead of sweat from her brow as he pulled her closer to his body.
"Please wake up," he begged softly, ignoring everyone around him but MIna. He knew Elyssa hated him and he couldn't blame her. He'd been cruel and forgetting to her. He wouldn't be surprised if she didn't take him back.

As for Ashely, she began thinking back to the battle, shuttering violently as she remembered the sorcerer's cold eyes.
"Durhmatov," she whispered as she thought back. "That was his last name. He's very powerful for someone nearly as young as Zory is," she admitted. "He has strong protection spells, one of them being a mirror spell. For a long time Zory nor I could even hit him with a spell!" She took deep breaths as she remembered the horrific battle. "I fear he was only toying with us for a while because eventually the spell was nulled and he began to fight offensively.

"He's very good at elemental spells as well, ice being his strongest. He held me frozen for much of the battle as he toyed with Zory. Just as he had Zory knelt before him on his hands and knees, he raised his wand to execute Zory! He was bragging about his plan to kill Mina and her family, and he wasn't ashamed of telling us since he knew he was going to kill Zory there," Ashely was shaking again as she shut her eyes. "I melted the ice and gave him my magic. It was a spell I learned from a book. It had to be a blood link," she added. "I don't remember much after that," she blushed as she admitted to blacking out at that point.

"I remembered feeling a sudden surge of power," Zory whispered, picking up where Ashely had left off. "Durmatov wasn't expecting her to know something like that and we managed to catch him off guard. As I blasted him with a binding spell, he flew through the air and I ran to my sister. Immediately, I apparated us both away," he explained, looking back to Mina.

"I am not one to underestimate anyone Alala, I will not make that mistake again," he said angrily as he eyed the statues. He knew they were walking into a trap and immediately casted a very strong protective spell over the murderers he held an alliance with. No physical blow could harm them unless someone knew the disarming counter. He hadn't met anyone who did yet!

Zory
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3: The Awakening of the Spartan Demigoddess!

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:46 am

Mina quickly goes to watch, as the two opposing armies continue to wave their blades and throw their spears at one another, as from one place, a Trojan survivor or an Etruscan warrior would dance, as they decapitate a Rutilian or some other Latin, while from another, a Rutulian or another latin would be driven to near-blindness, as they stabbed at the hearts of surviving Trojans or Etruscans, despite the fact that whoever they stabbed didn't die right away, but attempted to fight on, as they wounded the Latin who fatally wounded them, if not outrightly took their enemies with them, to their deaths.
Mina watched, as a child of the Sea God, Messapus[who was clearly, as Mina knew, Percy Jackson's half-brother from that time, even though the only two signs that were clear were a symbol of a blue trident above his head in which mainly the gods and demigods can catch, and the fact he can command horses, were showing from Messapus!] had slain two of her brother's leading warriors, Clonius and Erichaetes, the first one was off his steed, as he was either trampled or stabbed, while the other was killed by one of Messapus' spears, as the spear went through his breastplate, as Mina began to recall that Percy might have been more powerful than that, which terrifies her with the thought, in that regard, because Mina not only felt that Percy was kind-of hot(Despite not being her type, unlike with Bella having the hots for her cousin, Cross, at least to some extent!) but at times, both he and Nico(Who was born as Olive-skinned, was indirectly caused by not only the deeds of Aeneas, but also of other Olympian Demigods, from back then!) reminded her of Aeneas, despite the fact that Mina never met Aeneas, in person, during that time, and yet...nevermind that, as she soon saw sight of her half-brother facing a mighty warrior, he was at spear-range for the warrior to throw his spear, as the warrior said,"May the Right hand that in my eyes is God, and the Spear i am positioning bring me luck, now!Lausus, I'll place you armor stripped from this Marauder's Corpse; You will be a living trophy, i vow, of my victory over Aeneas!" as the man who was Lausus' father had spoke, he quickly threw the spear, as it glided to Aeneas, only to end up bounced off because of Aeneas' shield, the Shield of Rome, as it killed Antores, as the spear was between the thigh and ribs.
Mina recalled how it was said that Antores was her ancestor's[Heracles' or Hercules'] friend who attached himself to the Etruscans and settled in Italy, as Mina quickly caught a final glimpse of Antores, as Antores goes to think of his homeland, before death took him away, as Mina quickly felt a deep sadness consume her.

Aeneas soon grabbed the spear, whirled it at Lausus' father, as it flew, broke a triple-bronze-faced shield, and ended up doing harm to Lausus' father's groin, but it wasn't enough to kill Aeneas' next foe on the list of those who was in the way of the Trojans' survival, but then, a boy appeared, his face filled with tears for what appeared to be meant for the boy's father(It meant the boy was Lausus, Mina soon realized!) as the boy's father was too wounded to stand, the boy, Lausus, drew his own sword, as he catches Aeneas drawing the sword that the smith god forged, from his scabbard, as he quickly fenced off the blow, and delayed his father's death, as soon enough, a lot of the Rutulians and their allies tried to shoot out Aeneas with arrows, only for most of the arrows to fail against the shield, and the ones that gotten to Aeneas' body were merely singed, as they couldn't pierce Aeneas' recently-received armor!

The sound of it felt like thunder and lightning to Mina's ears, as soon enough, while Aeneas was waiting it out, he threatened Lausus, in the meantime, saying,"Why head to death, like this?You're too reckless, fighting beyond your league; and your loyalty's drawing you to your end!" but Lausus refused to end the defiance, as Prince Aeneas' rage was increasing even farther, as Mina quickly felt her spine and wrist-veins freeze up, from the sight of Aeneas' rage, but then her heart nearly either froze up, or she nearly had heartburn, as she ended up witnessing Aeneas stab the holy sword he wields right through Lausus' body, all the way to the hilt, itself.
It Pierced Lausus' shield and armor, brittle armor for so fierce a boy[A part of Mina honestly felt he might have been good-looking if he were allowed to survive this battle, while the rest of her grieving tears for Lausus poured in, along with tears for her half-brother!] along with a golden tunic, as Mina quickly watches the boy grow cold, as the shadows of death came to him, bringing him to Hades and beyond, but when her duty-bound and loyal but potentially lethal and terrifying half-brother held the dying boy's look from his strangely-grey face, Aeneas felt sympathy for him, as a deep sigh escaped him, as Mina watched when her half-brother bring his hand to Lausus, who had brought up for his mind's eye a picture of family devotion, as Aeneas said, with traces of sadness within his eyes, underneath his helmet,"Poor lad, what can i bring you, now to show how i respect your courageous act, or how worthy of such a grand person?What could I do?
These armos you prided, keep them; also for what it's valued, i'll bring you back the ashes and shades of your fathers.
At least it will dull the edge of your sorrowful death, for you, that the Great Aeneas caused it!"
as like that, Mina felt that she wanted to hug her half-brother, suddenly losing fear of her half-brother[or at least her fear got supressed by her wish to help Aeneas!] as she quickly witnessed a lot of colors around her, as she realized that it was one of those times she was going to wake up, and she doubted it was going to be a pleasent trip, as she was scared to go back, so soon...

Raven then admitted,"My father[who would be the grandfather for Miranda, Elissa, and Mina, from my side of the family], who was often called by his middle name, Lacedaemon(after Sparta's founding Ruler, Hercules' and Dardanus' half-brother!) fought during the time of the Cold War, long before i was even born, as i was roughly at least the age of my daughters, when i met their mother, and during that time, Greece underwent a civil war," as Raven added,"Even some of the Russian Sorcerers, Aurors included, who were trained in Russian Martial Art, or best known as Systema[A Unique, Practical, and Devestating defense from any form of attack!] were giving aid to the Greek parties supporting Communism, there, and my father, little more than a young teenager who just helped to fight for the freedom of all of Greece, in Laconia and beyond that region of Greece, with his magical and psychic gifts, aided his father during the time in which Greece was in a vile and unpleasent shape, as our entire nation was divided, although admittably some of us Spartans[during my father's time!] were also aiding the Athenians who were supporting the West, mainly in hopes of saving Greece," as Raven trailed off,"My father, during that time, once encountered a man of the same last name you have mentioned, as clearly that man was under a variation of Spetsnaz training even most of us Spartans could only guess at, as Lacedaemon the brave not only went as to somehow manage to drive off the Durmatov Sorcerer who was otherwise far more powerful than he was, though his courage and strategies, but during one of those times in which Lacedaemon drove off Durmatov, he did so half-way dead[from a lethal poison that was from a bottle of butterbeer, which was cured through drinking a painful vial of the antidote, which was some sort of modified hard tonic!] temporary blindness in one eye, and dealing with Post-Traumatic Stress-Disorder, when he found out that he somehow gotten one of his brothers killed[admittably it might have been on accident, but the truth died with him, regardless, as he died during an ambush by Death-Eaters lead by the descendants of the families who tried to kill our lone Alvizu ancestor!] Lacedaemon managed to have made our ancestor, Hercules, proud, during those times, even though it may be admitted that he thought the Olympian Gods[along with the other european pantheons of immortals, for that matter!] went extinct, until he gotten his brother killed, and the furies began to seek him out through bad dreams,"

Raven then continued, as he goes to admit,"Lacedaemon was soon headed to Hades, as he was taken by a man who looked like he had fought one of the world wars, because as a matter of fact, as it turned out, that man did, as when Lacedaemon spoke to the man, the man told Lacedaemon that his last name was Siegfried, as Siegfried then said,'You're going to court, so i can help you deal with a matter, at hand!' but Lacedaemon then said,'But this isn't the way to the court, this is in America, as if i had a problem at court, i'd be heading to a sector in Athens, that deals with these matters,' as Siegfried admitted,'This'll be different, because you're going to the underworld,' as Lacedaemon felt terrified, as he thought he was going to hell, which in a way, he might have been, but Siegfried the Veteran of World War 2 told him to pull himself together, as they even took care of the matter, but after that, Lacedaemon began to realize that his family either once thought that the Gods went extinct, all this time, until they were proven wrong, or they gave out such thoughts, in order to protect him," as Raven looked down, as they were about to take flight, as the cavern then began to show a bright light entrance,"For a while, he taught me likewise, when he found out, as i thought they went extinct until i met..." Raven trailed off, as he goes to hear Elissa go to admit proudly,"When father goes to meet our mother, as during that time, father was grieving for our grandfather, at that point," as Elissa then said to Raven,"Could you continue on Durmatov, father?" as she goes to look at her father, at that point, as Raven said the following words,"I will admit that during the ending years of the cold war, which was roughly the same time as the ending years of the first war against Voldemort, i joined and accompanied my father, Lacedaemon, to Afghanistan, to help deal with the fall of the Soviet Union, by means of aiding the gurellas, there, and on there, when i was nothing more than someone between the ages of 14-16[if i recalled correctly, i was 18 when i met her(by her, Raven meant his daughter's mum!)] we ended up encountering an Elder Veteran Spetsnaz-trained Dark Wizard, as it was quite clear that not only was he under a variation of the Spetsnaz training as my daughters underwent a modified variation of the Agoge[which i had to oversee, with Chiron's consent through a letter from the Owls, while we traveled to Camp, and almost identical to the one my father and i had!] but he was also wielding a special sword(A sword that my father had noticed many times, during the earlier days of the Cold War, but i failed to realize it was forged by Hephaestus, at that time!) as he somehow managed to wield magic with it, and he also had his own wand with him, as both of them were of designs i wasn't familiar with, and it was clear he intended to spill both our blood, because we were both in his way, but what i didn't know was of how as soon as he inflicted a scar or two on my skin, during the time when i just barely mastered wandless magic in 6 months and was dealing with increasingly powerful psychic powers of my own, he managed to freeze even the blood that was spilt, as it was almost like a part of the inside of my skin was freezing, as if it weren't for the fact i was taught to feel no pain, i would have flinched and probably would have died, in all likelihood," as Raven wasn't proud to admit that sort of fact, as it was clearly a given for him to admit understatements like that, even to his daughters when he didn't want them to know that he was terrified, deep down, but he had to hide his emotions, since Spartans very rarely show emotions, at all!

Mina finally begins to wake up, as her silver eye-lashes began to show that her Sapphire Blue eyes began to show her that Zory was holding her, as Mina quickly goes to hold on to Zory's neck, still fearing that he might be a ghost or a Vampire, but maybe not, if Zory was holding her, as Elissa and Miranda soon said,"Mina, you're in time to witness our father recalling his days with Grandpa, when he was alive!" but then they stopped, when they realized that Mina's Sapphire Blue Eyes began to have displayed fear and sadness, within them, as it turned out to be rather deep, as Elissa and Miranda then asked,"Is it because of the tales of the past that father was telling all of us, Mina?" as David then goes to bring his light-black hair, as he then brought out Pink Lemonade and Fruit Punch to the party, as he said,"I even have the ice and even have cups in which the ice is held, as in, there's no ice!" as he goes to hug Mina, as he said,"Are you feeling better, Princess Lavinia Alvizu?" as Mina was too groggy to respond, correctly, but Miranda then said,"You do realize you were meant to let either Mina or myself tell Zory her middle name, right, David?" as David frowned, as he then said,"But Princess Creusa, it wouldn't make sense if i didn't call your sister by her middle name, because her first name felt rather...incomplete, compared to her middle name," as he frowns, but then, he looks at Zory's eyes, and recalled that they looked serious, so he goes to quiet down, for now, while watching Miranda put away her lance, Hecuba, into her pocket, as it gets reduced to a cheerleading baton with a button in the middle of the rod.

Elissa then said,"If we were aware of the blood-pact, earlier, maybe it might have prevented some of our half-sisters from dying, even if in the process, all the magic the 3 of us, or at least those among us who'd use that pact, would have, would be our Love + Lust magic, while our abilities to be versatile in the magic department would be gone,[but at least Our Eldest Half-Sister at the Camp would still be alive!]" as Elissa goes to feel urged to try to stab someone brutally, and imagine the head at the stake, namely this Left-Edged Durmatov Nothoi[Bastard, in Greek, which Durmatov sounded left-edged as Elissa knew she and her sisters might be right-edged!] in this case, as she'll go to imagine breaking Zory's arm, later[not his wand arm, of course!] as she goes to imagine herself practicing with some of the children of Ares, on the fields in Capture The Flag, while her father then looked at Zory and the newly-awakened Mina, who wishes to know where the bathrooms are, so she can brush her teeth,"This is a few copies of an article on the Spetsnaz, if it helps, Zory," as he brings in the copies of Spetsnaz articles.

Spoiler:
This is a link of Spetsnaz Articles, if it helps!

http://www.orwelltoday.com/sovietschool.shtml

Madame Alala then goes to watch, as the statues appear to be standing still, as she sent a thought to Durmatov,'Your father mentioned how your family is meant to be gifted with increasingly augmented powers by longer their branches stay alive, by generations, but for good measure, they still sought out training from all the known hells that the afterlife can bring, is this sort of thing even remotely correct?' as Alala goes to watch a series of people within the household, looking like they are trying to feast and drink, and just be happy, as if Madame Alala didn't know any better, they looked like Athenians and Spartans actually celebrating, together, for once in their lives, but instead, the next best thing for the group has happened, as it looked like a group of children of Ares are making peace with a group of children of Athena and children of Hephaestus, from the looks of that table, as she then said,"Raven Alvizu, the child of the man who thwarted, outfought, and outwitted your father, is here, Durmatov," as she can sense how apparently Raven's pyrokinetic capabilities can prove quite lethal, when they have to be, and he's not even using them in the household.

Last edited by Javier Cross on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Probably the last long post in a while!)

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top