Mina Alvizu's Love[+Lust] Life!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mina Alvizu's Love[+Lust] Life!

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:29 pm

This is the place in which we may discuss the likes of Mina Alvizu, with the various stuff that happens in her love[+lust] life, from the likes of her equally bi-sexual boyfriend, to the many girls whom, at the very least, happen to be her makeout buddies.

Like so:

Spoiler:
Name:Zory Alechiv
Heritage:A Half-Blood
Wand: Dragonheart string Cedar 13 inches, left hand
Hair:Black, spiked
Eye color: Midnight Blue
Skin tone: Toned, but not dark
Height: 6'3''
Sexuality: A Bi-sexual

Bio: Zory grew up in Russia with his muggle mother after his father left when he was born. When he was old enough, he got a letter from Hogwarts, asking him to attend. Of course, he agreed. He was placed in Slytherin and is now a 5th year student. He keeps mostly to himself, but he has a bit of a temper. He is also sly and mischievous. Maybe it has something to do with his father he never knew?

That's the basic profile of Mina's boyfriend, right there[the man whom Mina and her father are trying their hardest to save, even!] but he isn't my creation, i can assure you, he belonged to another artist among R.Pers.

I will add more of her potential to outright makeout buddies, as we carry on, later on.

Another on the list, who was introduced via the same artist behind Zory Alechiv, except its hard to tell if she's just a friend or a makeout buddy whom Mina's rather close to.

Spoiler:

Name: Ashely Zaranad
Heritage: mud blood
Wand: Gryffon feather and Yew 6 1/2 inches, left hand
Hair: long straight red with blond highlights
Eye color: green
height: 5'6''
House: Gryffindor
Patronus: Butterfly
anamagus: Raven

Bio: Ashely grew up in an orphanage after her parents died in a car crash. After accepting Hogwarts' invitation, she joined the quidditch team as well. She's very acrobatic. She later found out she was the sister of Zory, who was in Slytherin. They became close and she promises to help him with his mission.

More to come, as we go along, then.

This is the early representation of what Ruby Moon looked like, earlier on, when she first appeared.

The image may change, considering how Ruby changed in the past few months.

And this is one of the people meant to help her take care of matters of love, that's her full sister, Miranda Creusa!

She has more in common with her namesake, along with Mina, than either of the two realized, i am telling you.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top