Ending a Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ending a Life

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:19 pm

I got an awesome idea. It's how Bella tries to get rid of everything she doesn't like by following a different path and becoming evil. Anyone who joins can be good, bad, inbetween or out of the fight. You can be any kind of person, vampire, elf, dwarf, fairy, elemental, whatever.

No COMBAT SOLDIERS, cuz I don't want to think about my family in the army. NO ARMY TALK!

Name: Isa Black
Species: Vampire
Appearance: Straight black hair, sapphire blue eyes, medium height, pale skin
Personality: Very dark and sadistic, enjoys violence, yet seems sad, likes to be crazzy
Added Abilities: Because she is a vampire, she doesn't sleep, can run faster then humans, smell better, and much stronger. She can also read minds

Name: Mia Riktor
Species: Elf
Appearance: Silvery blond hair, gray eyes, tall, tan-silvery skin, pointed features and ears
Personality: Loud, protective, obedient, yet will defy orders if she has a different plan
Added Abilities: Because she is an elf, she is faster, and stronger, with better hearing then any being. Can use some magic

PICK A SIDE! I'm obviously evil.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ending a Life

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:54 pm

Fair enough...I was going to just have Vampire Hunters and Demigods, to begin with.

Name: Tiresias Ebony
Species: Human
Appearance: Middle-Eastern, Tanned skin, Black Hair, Fairly tall, and Blind!
Personality: He speaks his mind, and when he gets cynical, he wouldn't even need to dip his words in venom, nor sugarcoat them, to convey his mind with his words or his emotions.
Added Abilities: Because he's descended from the exiled branches of the Black family Tree, he has hidden abilities that are forgotten by Bella's branch of the Black family Tree.
He's also Psychic, which helped with assassinations.

Name: Diomedes Dienikes
Species: Human
Appearance: African-American, of distant Zulu Descent, fairly tall, Jade Green-Eyed, and 12-packed!
Personality: He's rather more cynical than Tiresias, to the point even sugarcoating his words wouldn't help.
When he suspects a person gets unreasonably stupid, he will go ahead and beat the living underworld out of them, although sometimes the person receiving the beatings will get more harm than necessary.
He cares deeply about his family, but that wouldn't stop him from doing his job.
Added Abilities: Since his Paternal Ancestors are Super-Elite Vampire Hunters, he happens to have knowledge on how to take out even the strongest undead Vampires[unless they're patriarchs, in which case, he could only survive!] From his mother's side, he could use magic[because his Maternal ancestors happened to be gifted sorcerers!] as well as the fact that his mother's side mainly consisted of humans who were blessed to take on painful odds, mainly if they're either pure evil or non-human, and the more their enemies outnumbered them, the stronger people in his mother's family will be, during the fighting.
Also, Diomedes happened to be descended from a legendary warrior of the same name, who nearly killed King Arthur's Ancestor, Aeneas of Troy, at least once.
Weapons: His father's Okatana, as well as another sword that bore designs of a Lion and a Huge Boar!

Both will be Renegades, so they get to be Chaotic Good!

Last edited by Javier Cross on Fri May 28, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:14 am

Want to start, me and you?

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:52 am

Fair enough, Winged Heart.
Now set your black wings and get the party started, so we can go and get the chessboard ready, shall we?

Would it be alright if the main goal would be to capture and fully subdue the leaders of the opposing side, in this game, and give them enough of a mindwipe to wipe away either the positive or negative side of their memories, depending on their main alignment[Good or Evil!] respectively?

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Winged Heart wrote:Want to start, me and you?

So how are you fairing with starting up that thread?

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top