The T.E.A.U.P.B Valentine's Day Weekend Ball!

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The T.E.A.U.P.B Valentine's Day Weekend Ball!

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:47 pm

Mia shrugged. "Unless Kyle asks, why not? Now let's hurry up and go."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Dude on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:03 pm

Jake apparated into the cave and leaned against a wall, smirking.

"Hey Belly Boo."

Random Dude
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:06 pm

Mia stared at him.

"HOly hell he's hot. Bella?"

Bella smirked. "Hey Jake. Fancy you showing up after all this time. Now come say hi to the girls. You remember Mia."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Saphira wrote:Mia stared at him.

"Holy hell he's hot. Bella?"

Bella smirked. "Hey Jake. Fancy you showing up after all this time. Now come say hi to the girls. You remember Mia."

Miranda goes to stare at the stranger, as well, as she starts to feel some sort of attraction with this guy, too, in the same kind of fashion that she finds Cross fascinating, to begin with[Incestuous, i know, but Sirius and Regulus had parents who were cousins!] as Miranda goes to look at him in a natural manner, while Mina goes to place her head on Zory's shoulders, as she already has her man!

Johnny goes to look quite shocked underneath his frown, as he wanted to dance with Mia, to begin with, so he can know her better, as he said,"Who are you, sir?" as he never met this guy, before, and is pretty dang sure only Kyle[and Dylan!] should be the one with the right to threaten Johnny, in one way or another, and that's because he wants to be friends with both of them!

[Mia has more in common with Aphrodite than i give her credit for! Embarassed]

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Bella laughed. "I feel kinda lonely. I don't have a date for the dance, but Imma go stag! More flirting for Bella! EVERYONE! Go get ready and meet in . . . say an hour."

~ONE HOUR LATER~

Bella was wearing a sleeveless, long midnight blue dress, fashioned like the dresses from 1800's. She wasn't wearing shoes as far as anyone could tell and her long hair was curled into ringlets at the ends. She also wore a silver tiara, a sapphire/silver necklace and a silver bracelet.

Mia wore a short, lowcut, silver dress, with pink and silver streaks in her hair that was completely straightened and left down. On her feet were silver stilettos and she wore pink black and silver jelly bracelets.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Dude on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Jake walked down in black tux that complimented his dark brown hair. He also wore a green undershirt that matched his eyes.

(He isn't harry poter!)

Random Dude
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:41 pm

Mia turned and smiled at Jake.

"Hey. Who's your date?" She asked, trying not to sound jealous or anything.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Dude on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Jake smirked. "Stag, babe. And tell your boyfriend to keep it PG-13 tonight." he made a face

Random Dude
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:56 pm

Cross was wearing what looked to be a gold and silver tuxedo, different in designs from the one he was wearing a few years ago, when he first danced with Bella, as now he looked like a Princeling[he doesn't look like Prince Charming, but to be fair, neither would Kyle, if he were here!] as he was wearing silver shoes that actually fit his feet.

"So how do i look, everyone?" Cross asked, as he looked at Mina, and admitted,"You don't look shabby at all, lady Mina!" as he bowed to his demigoddess cousin.

Mina was wearing a Silver and Sapphire Dress that looked even more alluring than the last dress she was seen with, when she was first dating Zory, as she goes to look at Cross, as she admitted,"You don't look so bad, yourself, cousin Cross!" as she goes to look for Zory and Ashely, as she was wearing closed silver high heels!

Johnny, while worried about the others, like Mr. Potter and Mrs. Potter, and Nico Di Angelo, for that matter, was in a Bronze Tuxedo, courtesy of some of their friends, as he was wearing bronze shoes, but quite literally, he was somehow attracted to Mia, as he already found Mina to look like a Demigoddess, in herself, and yet Mia felt even more foreign to him, in more ways than one, as he goes to stare at the nail polish underneath Mia's silver stilettos, and then goes to look at the rest of Mia's dress, in sweat.

"Do you have a problem?" a strapping lad of African-American roots then said, as he goes to look at Johnathan, for looking at Mia, as Johnny then said,"No, Diomedes, and somehow i am glad everything's alright, since Mia looks really...Attractive, to say the least!" as Diomedes somehow had a hunch Johnny wanted to say that Mia was something other than Attractive, and Dio would know, since he's descended from one of Aeneas' allies during the Post-Trojan War days, who during the Trojan War not only nearly killed Aeneas, but also drove off the god of War[but to be fair, Ares was no pushover like Homer may have misheard him to be, during the war, as Dio's ancestral namesake had to earn that victory to drive Ares off!] once.

"I see that's the relative to Aeneas of Troy, who was the ancestor to King Arthur, are you not?" as Diomedes bowed down to Mia, as if she was like royalty.

"Did anyone forget about me?" Miranda said, as she was wearing the same kind of dress as Mina was, the kind that made them look like royalty, only in a Ruby Red and Violet Variation to match her hair and eyes, plus Skin-Tones, for each of the two, as she goes to look at everyone!

Soon enough, a Brown-Haired lady who didn't have the same shade of hair as Clarisse[Kyle's half-auntie!] would have, as the shade was chocolate brown, at best, appeared with the same kind of dress as Mina and Miranda had, as she goes to look at Bella and Mia, as she then said,"Are you the Black family girl and the relative, you two?" as she looks at them with very serious expressions.

[Let's make the event as grand as possible! ^_^]

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:46 am

(Why not I guess)

'He's not my boyfriend but he is my date." Mia said. She turned to Johnathen. "Hola mi amigo." She reverted back to Spanish.

(Yep Mia is part mexican)

Bella snickered. "Speak English M. And Cross, I'm bored. Let's go dance."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:21 am

"Sure, Bella," as Cross bowed to Bella, as Miranda then said to the brown-haired lass who was apparently her sister,"If i didn't know better, i could have sworn that our cousin Cross was descended from one of Selene's demigod children with Prince Endymion, right, Elissa?" as the chocolate-haired royal then admitted,"I guess you're right, but still...just in case, we may have to keep our distance, Miranda," as Elissa then goes to introduce herself to Bella, as she said,"You must have already met Miranda, by now, so let me be brief, I'm Elissa, but i'd rather you'd call me by my middle name, Dido, please?" as Elissa goes to watch her cousin Cross dance with Bella.

"You look beautiful in that dress, Mia!" as Johnny takes care to focus on Mia, as Johnny meant his words, very much, as he then said to Mia,"I wonder where are the others, though?" as he goes to eye Diomedes, as Diomedes then said,"Probably getting ready to surprise us, along with the Potters and Nico, i am sure!" as Diomedes then wondered,"Where is Sigmund Crimson, again?" as Miranda goes to look at the nail polish from Mia's feet, admiring the colors behind the nail polish, before Miranda goes to look at Jake, as she then said,"Ready to dance?" as Miranda was using normal flirting on Jake, as she wants to dance with him.

Mina finally managed to find Zory and Ashely, as she goes to bring them in, as everyone begins to look at the two whom Mina begins to dance an elegant dance with.
Mina then admitted,"Its been a while since we had our last dance, isn't it, Zory?" as Mina goes to look at his Midnight blue eyes, while Cross would just leave the two of them + Ashely alone, for now.

Ophelia's brother, Laertes, appears, as he then said to the others,"It looks pretty peaceful, from the looks of things, but if we should be attacked, its a good thing that there's a way to a mecha bay and another way to the security system to help deal with the mess!" as Laertes goes to bow, and then he goes to get ready, with wearing a gray tuxedo and shoes, as he goes to look at everyone, asking,"Is everyone enjoying themselves, yet?" as he looked at everyone!

[I miss using Laertes. Sad and what kind of silver stilettos is Mia Wearing, again? ]
Embarassed

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:40 pm

{They're just silver stilettos}

Bella skipped onto the dance floor and started dancing, not even waiting for Cross.

Mia walked in to the ball room and grabbed some punch before sitting down.
(AND SHE AINT WEARING NAIL POLISH)

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Dude on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:13 pm

Jake turned to Miranda.

"Alright I suppose." he held out his arm for her

Random Dude
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:16 pm

“Now if someone could pop out a track from Paramore, preferably my favorite, 'CrushCrushCrush', agreed?” as Miranda slipped out powerful flirting, on the name of the Paramore track, as soon enough, Miranda goes to walk to James, with a smile.

Diomedes then nods, as he asks Laertes,“Permission to load up a soundtrack by Paramore, officer?” as Dio saluted, before Laertes said,“Permission granted!” as Diomedes goes to load up the track with a copy of Riot by Paramore, on it.

Cross goes to head to Bella, as he gets ready to dance with her, as Johnny goes to fetch some punch, as he looks to Mia to see if she wants to dance, while 8 honey-blond teens appeared, as Laertes said,“The Starbuck Octuplets?”

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:00 pm

Bella danced more. "I love this song!" She smiled and Mia went to dance with her.

"Woo!"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Dude on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Jake glanced at Mia and smirked again. He danced to the fast song real crazy like

Random Dude
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:06 pm

"Are we ready to listen to the music, everyone?" Miranda then asked, as Diomedes gets the track on there, while everyone goes to dance, at long last, including the Starbuck Blonde siblings, as the lyrics begin to appear!

Cross loved this song, as well, as he goes to meet up with Bella, while Johnathan follows suit, as they go to dance with Bella and Mia, while Minister Shacklebolt along with the Potters and Siegfrieds appear, at long last!

I got a lot to say to you
Yeah, I got a lot to say
I noticed your eyes are always glued to me
Keeping them here
And it makes no sense at all

They taped over your mouth
Scribbled out the truth with their lies
You little spies
You little spies

Crush
Crush
Crush
Crush, crush
(Two, three, four!)

Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone
Just the one-two of us, who's counting on
That never happens
I guess I'm dreaming again
Let's be more than this

If you want to play it like a game
Well, come on, come on, let's play
Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending
Than have to forget you for one whole minute

You little spies
You little spies

Crush
Crush
Crush
Crush, crush
(Two, three, four!)

That never happens
Let's be more than this now

Rock and roll, baby
Don't you know that we're all alone now?
I need something to sing about
Rock and roll, hey
Don't you know, baby, we're all alone now?
I need something to sing about
Rock and roll, hey
Don't you know, baby, we're all alone now?
Give me something to sing about

That never happens
Let's be more than
No, oh

That never happens
Let's be more than
More than this
Ohoh ohoh ohoh
Oooh...

Miranda was dancing with James and Elissa goes to dance with Jake, during the song.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:08 pm

(Dude, James and Jake are the same person I thinkkkk/ . . . he got confuzzled)

Bella laughed and pushed Cross away. "I wanna dance with my best friend."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Dude on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Jake chuckled and spun Miranda around.

Random Dude
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:13 pm

The Song was still up, as Cross begins to frown, while he nods to Bella and Mia, and with that, he goes to watch as the sisters among the Starbuck Octuplets go to seek out Siegmund Crimson, in the meantime, as Johnathan goes to look at Mia.

Elissa then said,"Somehow i suspect something bad might happen, soon, everyone!" as she goes to look at Mina and Miranda, dancing with the guys they are with, one of the guys is Mina's boyfriend, one could add!

Diomedes then said,"If Peredur or Saphira are here, i'd like to meet up with them, to introduce myself!" Diomedes said, while watching Lance and Kingsley speak with one another, all the while Ophelia goes to check on Nico Di Angelo.

Miranda was happy, as her ruby red hair begins to flow better, as Miranda was smiling around Jake, as Miranda then said,"You're actually a really good dancer, do you realize it, Jake?" as Miranda showed an alluring smile on Jake.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Mia glanced at Jake.

"I guess he lilkes Miranda." Bella rolled her eyes. "Go flirt with him then."

"Hmmm. . . . after this song. I'm too lazy now." Mia giggled.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Mia glanced at Jake.

"I guess he lilkes Miranda." Bella rolled her eyes. "Go flirt with him then."

"Hmmm. . . . after this song. I'm too lazy now." Mia giggled.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:31 pm

Johnny goes to look at Mia, as he goes to be a flirt on Mia, as he was out to please her without eating at the palm of her hands,“You're a beautiful lady, Miss Riktor,” as Johnathan was trying to pray to the stars that he was telling the truth, because he didn't care that he heard Mia was descended from Aphrodite, as Mia's still Mia, to him.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:41 pm

Mia smiled at him. "Thanks I guess."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:46 pm

"Shall we have this next dance, once it starts with the next song?" Johnathan asked, unable to realize that he suddenly developed an affinity for flirting that he never knew he had, which Elissa finds interesting, as she goes to take a look at the events, while trying to dance with Siegmund.

Cross then said,"Where's Saphira, Bella?" as Cross felt that Saphira was nowhere in sight, to meet Mina's sisters, while Cross goes to dance with Bella.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top