The T.E.A.U.P.B Valentine's Day Weekend Ball!

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The T.E.A.U.P.B Valentine's Day Weekend Ball!

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:12 am

Bella turned with a flash and lunged at the wolf Cross was fighting.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:28 am

Sigmund quickly dispatched the werewolves he was chasing with quick thrusts of his daggers and returned to the fray.

Head of Hades Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:59 am

The Blood-Coated Werewolf then said,"You appear to be at least of equal levels of power to the descendant of Hercules, Daughter of the Assassin," as by the Assassin in question, the wolf meant Regulus Black, a former super-elite assassin of the Death-Eaters, before he had enough with Death-Eater life,"Its impressive that you inherited his talents and crafts, at least as much as Raven's daughter inherited her father's, and you aren't even a descendant of Hercules," as he goes to push Bella's sword, Blood-Biter, away, as the Wolf said,"I heard that a child of one of Hercules' half-brothers, Lancelot, once gave you a Celestial Bronze Sword that his own father once wielded, so why aren't you using that sword, as well, when its equally as potent as Blood-Biter?" as the wolf looked at Bella, as he goes to unleash a blast from his slash from one of his claws.

A Grey-coated wolf soon appeared behind Selven, as Grey-Coated Wolves could use invisibility that's almost on par with that of the Invisibility Cloak of the Peverell Brother, Ignotius[Harry's, and to some extent, Cross'] ancestor, but Mina quickly goes to cleave the wolf, in two, with Amata, as Mina then said,"Amata evolves as i fight," as she goes to remove her sword, once the wolf was cleaved in half, from the skull to the legs!

Last edited by Javier Cross on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrections)

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm

Bella rolled her eyes. "Why does every freaking mythological creature have to know about the other sword? I don't use it cause Blood-biter responds better to my commands." She attacked the wolf.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:18 pm

Mina quickly jumps 12 feet high, as she glides to where her boyfriend is fighting off and successfully slaying his own set of Blue-Furred Werewolves, who appear to be blasting at Zory and his half-sister with what appeared to be a magical blast of blue flames from their mouths, almost as if the wolves were dragons, until Mina quickly came in the way of the blasts, and unleashed a powerful and non-verbal defensive spell, as she unleashed in a non-verbal fashion,*'Protego[to defend!] Totalum[protect everything] Horribilis[to terrify, as well as to protect against really powerful dark magic!] Maxima[to maximize!]'* as Mina said the words within a second, as if she had been drilling herself on such a spell, as quite quickly, the spell reflected back at the wolves trying to take out Zory Alechiv and Ashely Zaranad, as Mina then said with just her thoughts,'Are you two alright?' as Mina looked into the eyes of her boyfriend, in a deep and meaningful understanding that may have showed that Mina may not have needed to send the thoughts to Zory to know if he was fine or not.
But just for good measure, Mina goes to briefly kiss Ashely on the lips with a butterfly kiss for 10 seconds, while she then goes to briefly French-Kiss Zory's lips for 12 seconds, all the while Selven goes to shoot down any incoming wolves about to strike down Mina, Zory, and Ashely.

Spoiler:
Mina merely said the combination spell, not the meaning of such spells for the incantation, itself!

While Cross was shocked that Mina had grown so powerful that the only way for Cross to be able to catch up with his cousin would be to unleash his true power, he was still staring at the Red-Coated Wolf, as the Wolf said after he blocked the strike,"Its because Lancelot's sword, Uther, was wielded by his father, Ban Siegfried, a veteran of World War 2 who has inspired the late Adonis Springfield to raise the 501st Division, in the first place, and also the sword has various mystical properties that my people are aware of," as the Wolf quickly grabbed the blade of Blood-Biter, as he then added,"It may be true that Blood-Biter may respond better to your commands, but it is equally true that if you were also wielding Uther, named after one of the descendants of Aeneas of Troy, the half-brother of the Alvizu Sorceress in the area[through the Lady of Cyprus' Golden Womb!], that you would be able to reflect other people's projectile spells, and even be able to deflect some other offensive spells, as well," as the Wolf said it, with a smile showing from his fangs, as he noticed a display of shock in Cross' and Selven's eyes, as he then said,"I see that Adonis Springfield failed to tell Ban's son, Lancelot, about how King Arthur Pendragon and his knights connected all worlds, not just through their deeds, but through their blood-lines, as well..that's right, no wonder why Lancelot failed to tell you of King Arthur's connections to all worlds, because Lancelot is unaware of it, himself!" as the wolf goes to strike at Cross, at that instant, while Cross quickly goes to give the wolf a roundhouse kick, as the wolf said,"Good, now things are getting interesting, at last!!!" as he goes to look at Cross(Still under shock!) and Bella, at that moment.

Spoiler:
I looked up King Arthur Pendragon's ancestry, and it was said that King Arthur's family happened to be cousins to Julius Caesar's family, because they both have Aeneas of Troy for a common ancestor!And by Lady of Cyprus, the Wolf meant Aphrodite!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon May 24, 2010 12:26 pm

(Can You please stop posting such long posts? I can't focus for that much time. Cut it in half dude!)

Bella rolled her eyes. "What is with the army and the dramatics? I was only invited for a stinking ball!"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon May 24, 2010 8:57 pm

[Alright, i will cut the posting in half!]

The Red-Coated Wolf then admitted to the party a truth, in which he then said to Cross,"I am Amulius, of the Lupa Wolf Clan, and i had the honor to face you in battle," as with that, Amulius then said,"But now, this fight ends here, because if it does not end here, then should we both survive, we will fight again!" as Amulius was about to go and make a final blast to finish off the party, while suddenly, Cross quickly sensed that a Black, Gold, and Rainbow Dragon was descending upon the area, as augmented electricity befell upon the enemy forces in such speeds and accuracy, Cross would not have believed it was meant to be possible, as Amulius dropped Gabriel to the ground, and exploded in flames[At least that's how Cross saw it!] leaving behind nothing but a scroll, as he does, as soon enough, someone sends in the following thoughts,"So did i miss anything?" as soon enough, a raven-haired, electric-blue-eyed man wielding a Dragon Rider's sword descended to the ground, next to Zory's band of reinforcements, as Lance said,"Where were you two?" as two others quickly appeared, both of them appearing redheaded, one of whom, Cross quickly recognized as Ophelia, due to her being of scandinavian descent, mostly, while the other redhead, Cross didn't recognize, at all, as Mina quickly moved to give the other redhead a bear hug, as Mina said,"Miranda, you're here, too!" as the other redhead then said,"Cousin Cross was on there, so i figured we should both save him, together!" as she drew out her baton, and pressed a button in the middle that turned it into a spear.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed May 26, 2010 11:56 am

"Oi." Bella muttered. "As soon as this is over, Imma quit the army or navy or whatever I'm currently employed in."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed May 26, 2010 3:41 pm

"But you didn't join the army, remember, Bella?" as the Blood-Redheaded lady, Ophelia, said, as she placed her silver-hilted and Sapphire-Blue Sword back to her side, as she goes to look at Lance, her husband, as Lance said,"Its great to see everyone, again!" as he goes to walk straight towards Mina and everyone else, as he shook Cross' hands, first off, as soon as Cross picked the sword back up!

With that in mind, Lance goes to nod to Selven, as he looked at Selven's half-sibling, Cara, and then said,"I see you and your half-sis are alright, cousin Selven?" as Lance was referring to the fact that he and Selven had a common ancestor, since they were of Celtic Ancestry.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:59 am

Bella rolled her eyes. "Yeah Ophy. I joined a secret army ops group. I covered this with y'all a while ago."

{Hey yall! Go check out the Recruits!}

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:34 pm

"Sorry about that," Ophy said, as she goes to look at both her husband and Cara, as she then admitted,"A lot of things appear to be happening, lately, from Kyle leaving the Division, because it turned out his mother's clan was plagued with a genetic virus aimed at his mum's clan, to the revealed survival of Mr. Alechiv," as with that, Ophelia goes to look at Trinity the Dragon, as Trinity sent the thoughts to Bella,
'Its Beautiful to see you again, daughter of Regulus,'
as the dragon then went to eye everyone else.

Cross was startled to look at Miranda, as he realized that he was looking at a redhead who had Ruby Red or Violet Eyes, in which case, Cross said while startling,"I thought you looked like someone dead, ma'am!" as Miranda then goes to look at Cross' eyes, learning about Cross' memories about people whom Miranda shared common descriptions with, as Miranda then said,"If i try to assure you that i am not the exact same person the two people you were thinking about were, you probably won't believe me, so with that in mind!!!" as Miranda goes to take Cross by her, and locks lips with him[against Cross' better instincts!] for a few minutes, only for Cross to push himself away, as he quickly recognized the following,"Wait a minute, this isn't right, aren't you supposed to be one of Mina's sisters?And if you are, wouldn't that mean that we're cousins, too?" as Miranda then admitted,"Our half-brother Aeneas fell for and married one of his own cousins, my middle-namesake, Creusa, so how could that be any different, except you have doubts?" as Miranda then looked at Bella, and then bowed to her.

With that in mind, everyone goes to get ready to prepare to head to the base, as Lance goes to aid with the preparations, as soon as possible, as he goes to meet up with Cara and the others, including Mina and her boyfriend, Zory[plus his half-sister Ashely!] as soon as possible.

Last edited by Javier Cross on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To alter the color of flirting to hot pink, since Creusa's and Mina's flirting's really powerful!)

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:58 am

Bella's face fell into an emotionless mask and nodded at the new girl. "Rise."

Hello Trinity.

Mia walked up and started snickering as she watched the scene. "Hey Cross. Oph, Cara. The lot of you."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:08 pm

"Yes, Milady!" as Miranda then rose up, while her cousin Cross begins to look at the two alluringly beautiful sorceresses, in front of him[Mina and Ophy, of course, notwithstanding!] as Miranda then said to Bella,"I don't believe we met before, until recently, haven't we?" as she goes to look at Cara, as she then said to Cara,"How are you doing, distant relative by the Cyprian's marriage?" as by The Cyprian, Miranda was referring to Aphrodite being an in-law, on all counts, when it comes to the Olympians, all the while, Miranda pulls out a hair-brush and decides to use her magic to get it to brush her hair and make it look nicer and redder, which the brush does, by itself.

'I see not much has changed, lately, aside from Kyle becoming M.I.A[Missing-In-Action?] hasn't it? as Trinity showed a genuine dragon tear that she was trying to hide from everyone, which turned into a crystal drop, once it landed, as Trinity then admitted,'I wish for us to begin finding him, once the party is over, but in the meantime, Lance and I(Plus Ophy!) were hearing rumors about Mia's ancestry, as Johnathan appears to be going nuts over Mia, lately!' as she goes beside Bella, since Trinity was about 15 feet tall, currently, for being a space dragon.

Cross quickly found the one lady who was sexier than Bella and Mina, combined, as soon enough, he found the descendant of Rowena Ravenclaw, in front of him, as he then asked,"How are you doing, Mia?" as he tries to look at the clothing Mia's wearing, currently speaking, while Selven goes to reveal his short green hair, as he asked,"How is everyone, lately?They're waiting for us at the fortress, most of everyone, i am sure!" as Selven then goes to wonder if Mia had any plans, as he was somehow as resistant to being phased by Mia's newly-found beauty as Cross was, along with Lance[who was immune!], as Selven then looked around for Johnathan, at this instant, carefully trying to hide his twitching eyes, after seeing Miranda kiss her cousin, Cross, like that, trying not to be ridicules when it comes to how, on all accounts, Aphrodite jumps the bones of her relatives by Gaia and Uranus' bloodlines, as he looks for Johnny!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:27 pm

Bella sighed. "No we haven't met. I'm Bella, but you know that. And you are?"

I know Trinity. We will try I suppose. But it depends on if he WANTS to be found.

Mia sighed loudly, just like Bella. "Ya know, I hate how M.I.A. means missing in action. Feels like one of these days, I'm going to disappear on a mission. And Cross, you are still clueless as ever."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:41 pm

"I am Miranda Creusa Alvizu, and if you already know enough about my sister in terms of blood-lines, and are aware of the rumors, you already know who our mother is," as Miranda goes to look at Mina, who was still on Zory's arms, as Miranda then said,"Its probably safe to admit that Professor Raymond Alvizu's our father, though, without any real harm descending upon him, and also, Mina and i are triplets, actually, its just that apparently i am somewhat older than Mina is, unless my father can't recall which of us were born first, and is merely blessed to tell the 3 of us apart by hair color," as she then goes to wave her ruby red hair, while looking at Bella, as she said,"I worry about Father's mental health, as much as my two sisters would, as we recently found out about some things about our ancestors from our father's side, the rumor about us being descended from the man you'd call Hercules, notwithstanding, of course!" as Miranda pulled out a cheerleading baton, and then clicked a button in the center, revealing a spear, as she bowed down, once more, as she sent a thought to Bella, as it said,'Is it true that Mia's descended from mother?Because if it is, it means that she's really a cousin to...' as Miranda didn't finish the thought, as she was about to mention the legendary ruler of Britain's name, King Arthur, himself.

'Kyle heard rumors that his mother's clan was infected with some sort of virus, and Cross tried to talk to Kyle, but before he could hope to speak with him, he was nowhere to be found, lately!Do you think Kyle is doing alright, lately?He mentioned how he feared that he will become a monster, after finding out about the scenario of his mum's father being a god of war!' as Trinity goes to show her Rainbow-colored eyes at Bella, in concern.

"Sorry about that, Mia," as Cross begins to sweat, as he tries to shake off the fact that one of his own cousins gave him some sort of incesty kiss, while Selven then said,"Easy, officer, and Mia, is Johnny with..." but before Selven could finish the thought, Johnathan then sighed, as he said,"Sorry i'm late, everyone," as he goes to look at Cara and the others, as he said,"Is everyone alright from the looks of things, Mia?" as Johnny looks at the half-elven descendant of Rowena, unaware of the scenario that Miranda is talking to Bella about a secret about Mia's ancestry, outside of the 4 founders of Hogwarts, while Cross was still sweating as to how he is clueless, as he goes to watch Johnny look at Mia's nail polish, which could be shown at her feet, if Cross thinks Johnny is using level-01-x-ray contacts.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:33 pm

Bella laughed airily. "Yes, I suppose it would be confusing with 3 of you looking so similar."

Mia stepped. "Yes Miranda. Just to review, it's rumored that I am Aphrodites daughter, but I refuse to say if that is true or not. I am related to King Author, and I"m from Rowena on my father's side." She rolled her eyes, and tipper her head at Johnathen.

"And do you know why your clueless Cross?"

{Hey Cross, go to the Recruits! I made one you'll like!}

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:21 pm

[Thank you, Saphy. Crying or Very sad ]

“It helps knowing that i'm lightweight, our full-sis, Elissa, has a lot of curves and muscle[not as much muscle as those of Ares' blood, except if we were #1 in having Hercules' blood in our veins, like Officer Lance is, but still...] and Mina is stuck in the middle, except you two seem to share Sapphire Blue eyes and princess-esque + super-modeled descriptions[due to Black family blood on Regulus' part!] although she was celebrating seeing everyone again, hence why she made like Herc + Blood-lusted Aeneas, there!” Miranda said, as if she acknowledged the fact that Aeneas had blood-fury or something like that, as Lance said,“That partially covered where King Arthur got his sense of duty from, i feel, girls,” as Lance then watched his wife shake Mia's hands.

Miranda then said to Mia,“You look more elven than human, either way, relative, it must be from your father's side, i think,” as she goes to look at Mia's blonde hair and watches Mia's eyes at a glance, while looking at her clothing, next.

Johnathan then goes to look at Mia, almost as if he didn't care if Mia was related to Arthur's ancestress by blood + natural causes, as Mia's still Mia, even though he wants to take Mia to the dance and such, as Cross looked at Zory with Mina, and suspects that Johnny feels the same way with Mia, except he's less prepared than Zory was!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:09 am

"That's because I am part elf as well. I have a very extensive family history. But let me just clarify something. Elves are not sweet woodland creatures. They bite. And it hurts, especially when you change. Just like vampires those damned creatures." Mia winced in memory.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:15 am

“To be honest, i only thought that Officer Lance and Lieutenant Diomedes, notwithstanding, that no one else had such an extensive geneology outside any of the branches of the Alvizu tree, Mia,” as Miranda then admitted,“I mean, Selven and Lance share descent from Cuchulainn, the Irish hero, who was a son of Lugh, due to their Irish blood, and Selven and Lance had mainly Olympian Ichor visible, or something, since Lance is a Quartre-god, roughly, from his father's side, and his father saved my grandfather's life,” as Miranda and Mina would eye Lance, as Lance nods to it, as Lance admitted,“Ophy and Laertes were descended from Valkyrie warriors, and if i recalled right, so could i, but let me admit that not all Valkyrie groups are fair and just, as Byrnhild was!” as Lance goes to recall the tale of his scandinavian ancestor, who fell for that Valkyrie.

Selven looks at his half-sib, Cara, for a response from her, as he watches Johnny go to briefly lock lips with the elven-rooted friend, as he was soft about Mia's lips, while Cross goes to look at Mia's ears.

“To be honest, sometimes i wonder if Trojans are naturally descended from Elves, as well as the Olympians,” Miranda shrugged, as she said,“Mia, it sounds like you described the Dark Elven breeds in general, right there, yet you seem to be descended from some other breed, either high elven or wood elven, perhaps water elven,” as she watches Mina get everyone ready to go, as Miranda then added,"It can't be house-elven from the looks of things," as Miranda hoped she didn't come out racist or anything like that, as she added,"Not that our family had a problem with House-Elves, personally, as we respect our servants as if they were our family!" as Miranda then admitted,"Also, to be honest, Creusa is actually Greek for Princess, if you could forgive me for admitting it!" as Miranda bowed like a Princess to Bella, once more.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:48 pm

Bella laughed. "Okay. It's been a while since anyone has bowed near me or before me. Some things you just gotta miss."

Mia smacked Johnathen. "Stop that!"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:32 am

"Fair enough, Lady Bella, now shall we get ready to move out, with everyone else?" as Miranda turned the spear she had on her hand back to a cheerleading Baton, once more, as Ophelia then said to Miranda and Bella,"What can we say?The two of you + Mina look like Royalty to us, and recently Mia's bloodline genealogy gifts just either went out of hiding, or they were triggered recently!" as Ophelia goes to help Cara, along with Mina and her boyfriend and their band get ready to move to the Carriage of Pegasi[of various breeds, mainly of the Tarpan-Pegesi variety!]

'Lance and I are ready to fly, Bella, so do you wish to join us on my back, or to join everyone else in the Carriage?' Trinity asked, as she turned Red, White, and Blue, instead of the standard scale-colors of Black, Silver, and Rainbow, as Lance said,"It means she wishes to test her new-found powers, everyone!" as Lance goes to bring Ophy on Trinity's back.

Johnny felt Mia smacking Johnathan in the face, as he held his left Cheek, as Johnny said,"Sorry, Mia," as he just wanted to show Mia that he cared about her, but is scared that he is doing it, all wrong, as he then said,"Are we going, by the Carriage, with everyone else, Mia?" as he goes to look at her eyes[what color of eyes does Mia have, right now?] and observes her sun-colored hair, next, as he awaits her response.

Cross then goes to look at Sigmund, along with the rest of the party, as he goes to eye Ashely, as Mina then said,"Are we going to hurry up and get going, everyone?" as Mina was bringing her boyfriend with her, to the carriage, as Selven then looked at everyone else, while Cross said,"Are you coming along, Ashely and Sigmund?We could use a hand or two!" as Cross goes to look at the two, and then he goes to see if they plan to do anything once they reach the Sapphire Fortress, all the while, Selven goes to look at his half-sister Cara, as he asked,"Is anything wrong, Cara?" as he waits for her response.

Lance then goes to observe Mina taking both Zory and Ashely inside the carriage, as Mina then goes to induce powerful flirting on the two, as Mina then said,"Our hearts will be in so much bliss, that it will feel like a dream except it will happen, soon!" as Mina meant once everyone gets to the Sapphire Fortress, as with that in mind, Mina goes to french-kiss both Zory and Ashely on the lips, for equal bursts of time, as Lance then believes its quite clear that Mina must have told Zory about also having feelings for Ashely, as well as Zory, because here Mina was, being courageous about admitting her feelings, right there!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Bella smacked her hand to her forehead.

"Sometimes Bella, you just get that thought. When the hell did I lose my sanity, and why did I have to end up with these people?" Mia smirked.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Cross was somehow drawn to the make-outs between Zory, Mina, and Ashely, as he begins to blush, while taking care to hide it from Bella, as he then said,"Are we going on the carriage, Bella, or by Trinity?" as he looks her in the eyes for her response, hoping that Bella could regain her sanity back.

Johnathan was somehow in awe, realizing that Mia might not be bi, and suspecting that neither is Miranda, since Miranda flirted with Cross.
So with that in mind, Johnny then said to Mia,"Did Bella really have sanity, Mia?" as he goes to look at Mia's playful eyes, as he knows that Mia, along with Mina and Miranda, were princesses of laughter, since Aphrodite was said to be the Queen of Laughter.
Johnny then goes to look at Mia, hoping to get a response as to how they wish to travel to the Fortress, because he wants to know Mia the woman, better.

Mina then stopped kissing Zory and Ashely, as she realized and sweated on Lance looking at the 3 of them, as Lance said,"Is everyone ready to go, yet?" as Lance nods to Ophelia and Trinity, as Ophy was smiling a genuine smile, as she looked old enough to be everyone's mum, despite resembling Valkyrie Warrior Maidens.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:35 pm

Bella started laughing. "Screw this, Imma just run there." And she vanished.

Mia laughed as well. "No. If she was sane, we'd have ditched you guys forever ago. But really, who is sane?"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:41 pm

"Mia, is it alright to ask you to the ball, if the Fortress is still intact?" Johnathan asked, as he wanted to be able to dance with Mia, because he wants to know Mia so much better, as he wants to know more about her, by an honest dance at the Ball, as he looked like he was about to get depressed if he gets turned down, now, as Cross hoped Mia could do a compromise and at least think about it, in that moment!

'Are we going to the Fortress in separate directions, everyone?' Trinity the Star-Spangled Dragon asked, as she realized that it doesn't seem that everyone is willing to travel as an outright group, yet.

"Another thing, Mia is that you told me that Kyle was one of the only sane ones, around here, and for the most part, i agree," Johnny admitted, as he goes to watch Ophelia help Miranda with the preparations, taking care of Cara's hair while looking at Selven to see if he has everything covered, all the while Cross continued to sweat on both Bella and that make-out session between Zory, Mina, and Ashely, in front of him, moments ago.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top