The T.E.A.U.P.B Valentine's Day Weekend Ball!

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The T.E.A.U.P.B Valentine's Day Weekend Ball!

Post by spirit rain on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:00 pm

i pull back fast using a tall tree for cover. pulling out mi arrows. "if ye issues a challange thy must comply or die" pulls back tight and the arrow whistles through the air getting one inbetween the eyes. i jump out of the tree in2 a snowbank

"is there any1 that needs help? i dont think were the only ones fighting the things over here!" dashes to the otherside of the hill slashing one in the leg with her katana
spirit rain
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:18 pm

Cara shook her head. How horrible...she really hated the Hunters. And Selven's unnecessary enthusiasm was not much help either.

"I'm alright!" she shouted. "And tone it down, would ya? I don't see what you're so excited about." Cara was not looking forward to all of the people she was going to have to heal. Why? Because it was power draining and Cara did not appreciate that at all.

Cara then spun around and stared at Ruby. She looked alright...she knew how to fight. Cara's eyes narrowed. She wasn't too fond of new people but she did help. Cara owed her that much.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit rain on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Ruby said a small prayer, for the souls being dispatched from this world, and hoped for their safe passage.

"No matter if you're good or evil, Nyx can us save all."

She ran back jumping onto the manticore's shoulder, jamming a needle into his back, and pulled out a little blood, then killed it.

"Sorry if anyone thinks this offensive! I need to test their blood a little!"

she put the vial into her pocket.
spirit rain
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Cara widened her eyes. Ruby was definitely a strange character. Of course, Cara didn't find Ruby's actions any bit offensive, just strange. Cara shook her head and walked around, trying to find any one she could save. There weren't many participants in this battle and none of the enemies appeared to be alive. Just as well. Cara needed to save her energy just in case.

She glanced around and tried to observe as much as she could. She knew the Huntresses were behind the small group and she only hoped that they wouldn't appear. She had a small disagreement with them and she would rather not have to talk to them again.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:42 pm

Selven quickly went to look out in the fields, in case the enemy might have placed a surprise attack in the area, as he remembered that they had to get out of the area, as soon as possible, as he then said to Cara and the others,"As soon as we deal with the mop-up, we might as well get going, after that, agreed?" as he goes to look at the party, while drawing out his bronze longsword, when an incoming Werewolf was about to go at Cara, as he glided and quickly managed to graze its striking arm with his sword.

Cross goes to look at the area, as he realized that some of the other reinforcements don't seem to be coming in, as apparently, he realized they appear to be slowing down, as he then said,"If we keep fighting, we can deal with the mess, before more of them arrive!" as with that, Cross goes to draw his sword, named after the Archangel Gabriel, as he goes to look for any more incoming enemies, left.

The other enemy reinforcements meant to come to join in the feasting that was started by their garrisons were running, on four legs, as quite quickly, they wanted to be ready to gain the meal that came to them, realizing one of their leaders is temporarly dead, for now.
They were eager to make a meal out of the party, until they realized a voice in their heads, that said to them,'Regroup with the others, and you will gain your meal, another day! before one of the leaders of the enemy reinforcements of the groups of mercenaries and monsters,"What do you mean by another day?The feast is ahead of us, and our breathern has already begun to wear the prey down, so why can't we go and..."
The Voice cut them off, as it said,'If you leave, now, you may trick your prey into thinking that you have more than just a few hundred predators, in your ranks, as they would be leading you to where their base is at! as the leaders, at that point, all made sighs, as like that, they ordered their warriors after Cross and friends, the following, 'Regroup, for now! as like the group of predators they might be, most of them began to regroup, except for the Werewolf fighting Selven, as the son of Apollo was still struggling with the Werewolf who was after Cara.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:02 am

Bella smiled at he new girl. "I've heard of this Nyx person. I'm a vampire myself. Isabella Black, only living descendent of the Black Line. Not that I consider that a big bonus. Family reunions get lonely.

"Javier stop talking to voices, that generally means your crazy!"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:34 am

"That makes the two of us, then, Princess," Cross smiled, as if he was about to go into one of his Pseudo-Evil moments, at that instant, as he then looked at the others, as he looked serious, again, as he looked at the Vampire who came before Ruby to aid the party, and said,"It's a pleasure to meet you, sir," as he goes to shake the Stranger's hand.

Selven then quickly said,"I suspect more may be on their way, soon, which means we have to get going, and alert the others about the mess, everyone," as he goes to look at his half-sister, Cara, while he then shook Ruby's hand, quickly, as he went to get back to the carrage of Pegesi, to get it ready for flight.

"So sir...do you have a name?" as Cross goes to look at the vampire, while carefully looking out, hoping that everyone was alright, as he then said,"I'm officer[or was it ex-officer?] Javier Cross, of the 4th platoon in officer Laertes' Battalion, 501st Division, and you are?" as he goes to look at the male stranger, in front of him, awaiting the stranger's response.

Selven then managed to watch the now-nervous steeds, as they looked at the party, for a moment, before they made the sounds that horses would usually make, before they get ready to ride, as Selven then said,"In a few minutes, the steeds will be ready to fly, everyone!" as Selven then looked at the party, as he then said,"We might as well get ready to go, everyone!" as he focused on the sky, itself.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit rain on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Ruby wasn't normally so good with people, so their welcoming surprises her, "I should probably introduce myself properly. My names Ruby. Ruby Moon. I'm merely a wonderer. I belong to no one in particular." She smiled innocently, hoping no one would notice how weary she was becoming.

Ruby was caught up in her own thoughts to much to really notice the other newcomer.
Though she vaugely recognized him. She was to busy trying to figure out where she got these fighting instincts.
What's going on? She couldn't think straight anymore. Why was I here? How long were these new people going to last, considering her last friends were annihalated fairly fast. She decided to tell them later so that they could get all the formalities out of the way, still considering if she was going to tell them or not, but that would have to wait. Now she was needed in the fight.

Suddenly Ruby attacked the animal that her commrad was fighting, but missed, and fell down outta breath. "I have to get to a safer place." She whispered. this time she'd get it right. "We should listen to Selven! This is much too organized! They could be regrouping!" Ruby quickly wiped a film of sweat and blood of her forehead before getting back up, still hurt from the last attacker.
spirit rain
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:46 pm

The red-coated Werewolf that was struck by Ruby, that was fighting Selven, earlier, quickly growled, as it was only a mere wound, as quite quickly, it went to lash out against Cross, as Cross quickly sensed that it was somehow stronger than most of the merely grey-coated wolves among the lycanthropic wolves in the area.
As if it was as brutal a subversion of a trend in Star Trek, in which the Reds are the first to die[i have nothing personal against Star Trek, but that tends to get to me, often, honest!] Cross quickly realized that the wolf appeared to be grinning viciously, and it didn't seem like the kind of grin you'd expect people with Ares' blood in their veins to have, at least not to Cross, anyway, because that grin was too...unwelcoming in the area, as it was more reminiscent of a monster that Kyle mentioned he ran into, once[an Empousa, of some sort, Kyle mentioned!]

The Werewolf then said to the party, in verbal english[which was surprising to Cross, really!], then began to sound astounding, as he said,"I see that our employers, along with our chieftians, were right about you and your band, Nephew of Pedro Luis, the slayer of the Vrykolak of North Carolina, who was with a descendant of the Ebony-Breed African Vampyre-Destroyer Bloodlines, whom you were also a student of, is that correct?"

Cross went wide-eyed, as he once recalled his late uncle mentioning something about hunting a Vampire on a Saturday, a few years ago, before he was hired to guard Harry James Potter[before he even realized that he was Harry's cousin, by Peverell Blood, even!] on how his uncle[whom he thought was just a next-door neighbor, at that point!] went with officer Stelios to hunt down a Vampire, who began to terrorize a few neighborhoods in North Carolina, and South Carolina, as well, as he goes to draw his sword, Gabriel, as he then said,"What of it, then?Its not like you're going to back off, and leave us be, just like that, isn't it?"

As Cross expected, the Werewolf then said,"My masters know the full fable on how both of the two managed to slay the Vrykolak, who was threatening even the world in which your mother and your uncles and aunts hail from, itself, along with the world of mere mortals, as well, but if you want to know more, you must survive this night, even if it means killing me, itself!"

As with that, Cross goes to get his fighting stance ready, as now, the Blood-coated Werewolf was about to pounce at Cross, himself, at any instant.
Cross was aware of the fact that what seperated a Vrykolak from a most other Vampires, was that they did not have to drink blood[at all] in order to survive, as his late officers, officer Stelios and Uncle Pedro Luis, both once had classes instructing recruits on how imperitive it is, for everyone to know their vampires, in case they end up tangling with not-so-civilized sorts of Vampires, themselves[like the Strigoi Vampires that a Moroi Vampire once mentioned, but far worse than those mostly low-tier-at-best Undead Vampires!]

Spoiler:
You can find info on the Vrykolak(Greek Revnant) on these Links:

http://bylightunseen.net/vrykolak.htm
http://bylightunseen.net/vrykola2.htm
http://www.jstor.org/pss/535250
http://www.ceev.net/vrykolakas.pdf
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vrykolakas/?v=1&t=directory&ch=web&pub=groups&sec=dir&slk=14
http://www.infectiousbite.com/blog/2009/10/vrykolakas.html
http://everything2.com/title/vrykolakas

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:53 pm

Bella tensed.

"Your right Ruby. We shouldn't give them time to regroup and rejivnate. And I belong to no one either," Bella drew her sword and preapared to attack.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:48 am

The Red Werewolf then said,"Then should you be the main course for the feast, tonight, may you join your father, in the afterlife," as he was readying what seemed to be an aura of a deep chill, coming from his mouth, as he aims it at Bella, intending to either capture or kill her, tonight, as like that, he goes to run, as he gets his mouth ready, as like that, he goes 10 feet next to her, and blasts her with the icy blast, which is capable of reducing mere humans to blocks of ice.

Cross had to grit his teeth, because there was a lot of mist in the area, as he had to grit his teeth, and pray that Bella would be alright, as this was her fight, after all, but regardless on whether or not she is alive, the wolf then said to Ruby,"Now, Artificial Valycan, you will be next, once i am sure the daughter of the Assassin is gone!" as Cross then goes to grit his teeth, as he was clutching to his sword, Gabriel, at that point.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Bella laughed darkly and attacked the wolf.

"My skin is colder then blocks of ice, werewolf. You cannot freeze me,"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:04 pm

The Blood-coated Wolf quickly dodged the incoming slash from Bella's sword, as he then said,"You have more in common with your father, in terms of talent and craft, than my princes and i have given you credit for, daughter of the Assassin!" as he then slashed her back with his claws, and he then threw her away, 5 feet, as he then began to prepare to generate a firey aura on his mouth, as soon enough, he was about to breathe fire upon Bella, in that moment, as he clearly made sure it would be more lethal than his Icy Blast, as it would reduce Vampires who either didn't know how to use the element of Fire, or do not know how to ressurect themselves either through blood or through Magic other than just Necromancy, to ash.

Cross quickly paid attention to every single one of the movements of the wolf, as he could sense that the wolf is more powerful than what others had given credit for, as well, especially if he could have killed Bella had it not been for the fact that she's half-vamp[or was she really full-vamp, now, after Cross's failure to protect her?] as Cross quickly recalled the sword, Blood-biter, as one of the sides of the blade looked as blood-red as the wolf's fur, as Cross wasn't sure if the sword was always like that, or its only like that in combat, really.

Spoiler:
That was something only Tiresias Ebony could hope to guess, as he had Black family Blood in his veins, and might have once came to the sword!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi on Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Sigmund watches but is not sure what to do to help. He tries to shoot the Wolf with his crossbow but somehow it unnaturally dodges the bolt.
Chibi
Head of Hades Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:10 pm

The Wolf averted the bolt, as he goes to admit,"So you have the wanderer in your midst, child of the one who assassinated one of our chieftains!" as the wolf then turned to Sigmund, as he then said,"No matter, i will see how strong he really is," as with that, he goes to get his claws ready, as he has no plans to kill Sigmund, but it doesn't mean he will not badly wound Sigmund, if he will not defend himself.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zory on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:32 pm

Two bodies watched silently at the battle that was raging before them, their positions as of yet unrevealed. It had been a long time since the tall Russian and his much smaller half sister had laid eyes on the familiars in the party they were watching. Zory would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous about the reunion they were about to have with their friends that they hadn't seen in a long time. His sister Ashely on the other hand seemed ecstatic and he had to place a firm arm on her shoulder to keep from being a distraction to Mina and her friends. A distraction during a battle could prove fatal.

Ashely watched in wonder as Cross repelled the magic used by the mercenaries, the magic sending a few of them running in fear towards them.

"Now?" she asked excitedly as she drew her recently acquired sword and her taller brother nodded, pulling a long wand from his coat.

A silent curse and a flash of blue light sent the closest mercenaries backwards, drawing the attention of the others.

"Need a hand?" Ashely called gleefully, not waiting for a response as she jumped towards a vampire she didn't recognize. Zory stood silently, his eyes carefully searching Mina's.

Zory
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:51 pm

Mina was smiling a bright smile, as she quickly looked at the entire party, her cousin Cross, included, as she quickly drew her Celestial Bronze Xiphos Sword, Amata, to her right hand, and her willow wand to the left hand, as she goes to jump once Zory gives the command, at any instant, in order to aid her relative!

Cross was still focused on fighting the Mercenary party, as quite quickly, he continued to fight, as he sliced one of the wolf heads of a warped mercenary who was transforming into a werewolf, as the wolf was eager to kill Cross, while his leader would go after Sigmund, as the Wolf fighting Cross was bull rushing Cross, as he was about to ram Cross, when Cross quickly managed to dodge the ramming, as he managed to stab the wolf at the head, quickly enough.

After the wolf turned out to have faded into human form, Cross began to realize that someone was aiding the band, as he goes to recognize a small form trying to aid Bella, in that moment, as Cross then thought,'I know that figure, but where did we met, before...' But Cross was given no time to finish the thought, as like that, he goes to focus on the fighting!

Selven quickly watched, as he then drew his Stygian Iron Sword out, as he then recognized one of his fellow campers, Mina Alvizu, among this party, as he didn't recognize the guy she was with, as Selven wanted to know if he was a friend or foe, but he had no time for that, as he said to Cara,"How are you holding up, Cara?" as he needed to know if his half-sister was doing fine, during the fighting!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zory on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:58 pm

Zory smiled back at Mina as his sister charged off. Ashely had rushed to Bela's side, her blade cleanly cutting through the neck of a changing wolf.

"We'd better help your cousin," Zory turned to Mina, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

Zory
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:14 pm

Sigmund, daggers drawn, charged at the wolves, blades whirling. He found some wolves that were trying to set up an ambush and started attacking them. They fought hard against him. Eventually though, he injured 2 of them and killed another, which was quit sufficient in driving them away. Sigmund drew his crossbow and started shooting at the fleeing pair of wolves.

Head of Hades Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Mina purred, in her chest, as soon enough, she smiled with her lips, briefly kissed Zory, and then, as if it was on the snap from two fingers, her body was now resembling particles for the Stars in the skies and space, as she had managed to tap into her Alvizu tree gifts, as soon enough, you see her in one second next to Zory, the next second, you see Mina with her Sword, slashing the heads off the Wolves she went behind, as she goes to aid Cross's position, as her cousin was about to be attacked by enemy wolves behind his position, while Mina goes to decapitate the heads of the ambushing wolves, as if she was performing a graceful dance with her sword, as she was between the four remaining wolves in a 5-wolf ambush, as the enemy wolves began to charge at Mina, only for her to close her eyes, and suddenly dodge the strike of the first remaining wolf, only to cut off the one wolf's striking arm with her sword, while cleaving another enemy arm as it goes to strike her, then as if she was some sort of divine creature, when another wolf tried to ram Mina, she dodged it, and quickly went so far as to set it on fire with a fire-element spell, completed with Horriblis at the end of the curse spell, as she aimed it for the head, non-verbally, while the last one goes to ready a blast at Mina, soon enough, but not before Mina casts Sectumsempra Horriblis on the head of the last wolf, as Mina apparently augmented the spell to have a silver affinity, as if it was to be sure that the last wolf won't be able to regenerate its limbs!

Cross was astounded that his cousin Mina not only saved him from those 5 wolves about to do severe harm to him, before Cross could even enter Crusader Mode, but that Mina did so with hidden powers Cross wasn't at all aware of, the kind Cross could only guess at using, without entering Crusader Mode, as Cross goes to Mina, and then he asked,"Where were you, Mina?" as Mina then kissed Cross' cheeks, as she replied back,"I meant for you to read the note, cousin Cross, as i am pretty sure it would have covered everything!" as Cross was surprise that Mina had gotten a lot faster and stronger than the last time he recalled his cousin, in terms of fighting.

Selven goes to head for Sigmund, as he was still wielding his Stygian Iron Sword, as he said to Sigmund,"How's the defense holding up?" as Selven went to cut down the Creme-Coated wolves, who were apparently the weakest in this enemy group, quite astounded that Mina managed to quickly take care of the Black-Coated Wolves, just like that, almost as if she might have been dipped into the River Styx, herself.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zory on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:18 pm

Zory sat watching Mina momentarily, lost in her beauty and grace. She was the most beautiful of any woman he had ever laid eyes on. His eyes devoured her body as she fought in admiration before he turned on his own wolves. He cast another silent spell and a sword made from ice appeared in his other hand. The blade was thin and sharp cutting through fur and flesh like creme.

Zory turned to his sister who was doing well on her own as she twisted through the air.

Zory
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:29 pm

Bella grinned and laughed. "I do love a good fight." She sliced expertly with her sword and decapitated a wolf.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:51 am

Cross goes to watch, as Mina gracefully sliced the head off another creme-coated wolf, in her dance, as when another dozen[12] wolves arrived, Mina quickly said,"For Heracles," invoking the name of her(And Raven's) ancestor[She either said Heracles or she said Hercules, Cross doesn't know which one she said, as all he knew was that she spoke the name of Lance's half-uncle, right there!] as she jumped and quickly glided to the dozen wolves, as she descended upon the grey-coated wolves, and began to fight them off, with Zory and Ashely, as Cross quickly then said,"I'm falling behind, i can't afford to do that, or Kyle would kill me, himself, or worse, let his grandpa do it!" as Cross recalled that Kyle's grandpa was actually one of Mina's mum's mates[in more ways than one!] as Cross quickly goes to aid his cousin, but was stopped by the Blood-Red-Coated Wolf, as the Werewolf then said,"Do you wish to know more about the clan of the mother of your foster brother, Nephew of Pedro Luis?" as Cross then said,"And if i do?And even if its a yes, how do i know you won't lie, outrightly?" as Cross drew Gabriel, his sword, to his hand, as the Red-Coated wolf then said,"If you truly want to know, then beat me!" as Cross and the wolf go to charge at each other.

Selven then goes to Sigmund, as Selven quickly looked at both Sigmund and Cara, as he admitted to the two,"I always thought Mina was actually a bad@ss, but to take it up a notch, the way she's doing, right now?Of all the times in which...what would Percy and the rest of our friends in the Camp think, once i bring them the news of..." But the child of Apollo was soon cut off from finishing his thoughts, as he dodged a blue-coated wolf, as the wolf had its claws ready, as Selven drew his Stygian Iron Sword, at the ready, to fight the werewolf off, as the Werewolf said,"We intend to make you bleed, if we cannot retreat, so as you say, lets dance, shall we?" as the Werewolf took a fighting stance, at that instant, while Selven goes to take an ancient Celtic swordfighting stance, at that moment, recalling his Celtic Ancestry, at that instant.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Bella rolled her eyes.

"You do love to make things seem harder then they need to be, don't you Javier?" She sighed and spun away from a flying werewolf.

"Oi! Watch it Mina!" Bella called, laughing.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Mina quickly cleaved the skull of a grey-coated wolf, in front of her, which was actually somewhat harder than cutting through diamonds, only because the wolf moved faster, and doesn't stand still, as she goes to draw back out Amata, as she said,"You're going to Tartarus!!!" as her sword quickly generated a silver light, as if the sword's powers were being augmented.

Cross and the Blood-Red Werewolf clashed, as his sword was grabbed by the hands of the Wolf, as the wolf said,"Are you sure you don't want to unleash your true power, against me, Nephew of Pedro Luis?" as Cross quickly said, as soon as he dodged an incoming kick from the wolf,"I won't need it to fight you," as the wolf was grabbing Gabriel, as the wolf doesn't appear to be phazed by the blade of Gabriel, as the wolf said,"Lesser Wolves who haven't fought often would have been scarred or dead from silver, but those of my coats or the likes of Gold or Silver Wolves, on the other hand, will only survive from it," as the wolf soon goes to use the blade against Cross.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top