The T.E.A.U.P.B Valentine's Day Weekend Ball!

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The T.E.A.U.P.B Valentine's Day Weekend Ball!

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Bella leaned against the wall, slipping her heels off and pulling skinny jeans on under her dress.

"We just weren't meant to meet."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:27 am

*6 hours later*

Cross was barely waking up for another segment of this cruel night, as Bella has left the room, while Peredur comes in with a wheelchair, as he then said,“You need to brush your teeth, commander,” as Cross woozingly went to the wheelchair, as Peredur goes to take Cross to the clean sink, where the toothpastes and toothbrushes are, as Cross recalled the morning drill and done it.
He then asked Peredur,“Is the ball still up?” as Peredur answered,“Its still operating, why did you ask?” as Cross admits,“For one thing, i need to check if Mina and her b.f have dealt with their...erotic moments of passion, if i may term it,” as Cross recalled Cupid's original greek name, Eros, as he coined Mina's and Z's moment like this.
Cross goes to use his thoughts, but he caught a scene that made him blush afterward, so he then switched off, and said to Peredur,“They did their task, but the 2nd matter, where's Bella?” as Cross goes to check if Bella was anywhere in the vicinity, as he wanted to get checking on Mina off his thoughts,'Although she does feel more womanly than before, as her intricate curves already begun to get better,' Cross thought, although he has no crush on his bisexual cousin, as he goes to sense a faint trace of Bella's magic power, nearby, as he asks for Peredur to take him there, soon.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:36 am

Bella grabbed Mia and they started wandering. Thanks to the magic of the place, it was infinitntly expanding. It seemed to go on forever.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:45 am

Cross goes to ask Peredur,“Officer Siegfried did recall to create a map, did he not, commander Aurion?” as Peredur said,“I got a copy of the map, from the designs of a month ago, but its like the fabled Marauder's map, Cross,” as Cross noticed a few colorful dots on the map, and also the exact magic levels of everyone in the fortress, as Lance's + Ophy's magic levels were already over 9000!!!
Cross seems to have a blurry reaction when it comes to this fortress, yet when Miranda goes to explore it, Cross had a hunch Miranda has not gotten weak from this place.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Bella laughing pointed to a wall and imagined a door. A door appeared and she stepped forward into the new room that was NOT ON ANY MAPS.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Cross sensed a high calibur of magic going on somewhere in these walls, as soon enough, he said to Peredur,“Let's go, Peredur,” as Peredur goes to take Cross to the magic door.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:58 pm

Bella started laughing carelessly as she and Mia emerged on a hillside, as rain poured down and the sun was rising. She twirled around, ruining her dress.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top