The T.E.A.U.P.B Valentine's Day Weekend Ball!

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The T.E.A.U.P.B Valentine's Day Weekend Ball!

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:19 am

Mia nodded, wiping her eyes and vanishing in the direction Bella went.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Mina goes to take Zory to somewhere private, as Miranda and Elissa knew better than to follow the two, all the while the green-eyed, copper-haired Thomas Springfield goes to dance with Ashely, in the meantime.
Johnny goes to ask Jake,"Where's Mia going, Jake?" as he wanted to follow Mia in order to find out what is wrong, suspecting that there is more going on than what everyone already realizes, right now.
Ophelia goes to continue to dance with her husband, Lance, as Lance then sighed as he prays to the leaders of Olympus and Asgard to help out everyone in the party to do the right thing, not knowing what to do if this doesn't happen, as he goes to focus on Ophelia's beautiful eyes, as he goes to dance with her.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Dude on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:06 am

Jake shrugged. "I dunno man. Feel free to follow her." He said roughly. Jake went back to the dance floor and sat down

Random Dude
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Miranda somehow sensed that Mina has taken Zory to a room with a somehow-comfy bed, and from what Miranda can tell, the excessive sweat is about to insure, as Mina goes to lock the door behind her, as Miranda blushed, in that instant, as she then said,"Should we follow Mia and Johnny, Jake?" as she goes to kiss Jake's lips, while nibbling on the lower lip, softly.
Johnny nods to Jake, as he goes to run after Mia, hoping that Mia was somehow alright, after hearing of the spirit that came to her.

*Somewhere else in the fortress*

Commander Cross goes to quickly find Bella with the person she had somehow controlled, as Cross then asked Bella,"What's going on, Bella?" as he goes to assume that the worst was yet to come, as he found Bella in the area.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Bella looked at Cross. She spoke calmly. "I'm going to break the bond that may or may not be there between us still."

Mia saw Johnny behind her and sped up, kicking off her heels.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:03 pm

“If you do that, now, Bella, you'll die!” as Cross recalled that Lance was working on a way to fix the problem, but its not perfected yet, as Cross then said,“I'm sorry, Bella, i failed at everything that ever mattered in life!” as he closes his eyes, bracing himself for the worst.
Cross then goes to hear a scene in which a dark banshee was talking with Bella, about her devised way to remove the bond, as the Banshee suggested,“Bring the child of lady Cross to me, once the bond-shattering begins, and you will gain power!” as she looks at Bella.
Johnathan goes to notice that Mia kicked off her heels, as Johnny goes to clutch at his trident-shaped amulet, as he began to move even faster, as he continues to catch Mia.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Bella looked at Cross like he was insane. "Would it matter? What's the point of me staying on earth, where I'm just a shell of a girl who was cursed, doomed to wander forever?"

Mia eyed Johnny behind her and ran.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Dude on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:40 pm

Jake put his hand on Miranda's waist and drew her close to him. Wrapping his hand around her, he leaned down and whispered, "i think Johnathen has something else on his mind," and kissed her roughly.

Random Dude
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Miranda goes to relax, as she was enjoying the kiss, as she decides to tilt her head sideways, placed her arms around Jake, and closed her eyes while gently leaving her mouth open for Jake to continue the kiss.
Miranda goes to gently nudge Jake's mouth open with her tongue, so she can gently allow her tongue to enter Jake's mouth.

"It would matter to me, Bella!" Cross said, as he adds,"We're almost done with the cure, so soon you'll be uncursed!" as Cross really wanted to turn Bella back to what she once was, a mere half-vampiress, at the very least, but he kept on hearing the voice of a woman in his mind, a banshee of some sort or another, while Cross admits,"Please be patient, Bella, and if you must sacrifice anyone, sacrifice me, instead with other methods!" as he then asks Bella,"Drink my blood if it'll cure you, please?" as he feels that he was failing Bella.

Johnny picked up the pace, as he was catching up with Mia, as he then asked her,"What's going on, Mia?" as he kept on the chase, careful to not cause a commotion while going after Mia.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:38 pm

Bella laughed in a deranged way. "No way! I can't trust you ever. Your the reason I'm like this."

Mia glared at Johnathen.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Dude on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:50 pm

Jake shrugged and made out with Miranda.

Random Dude
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:02 pm

Bella ran to Jake and smacked him. "Stop being such a jackass!"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:34 pm

Johnny goes to admit,"I'm sorry for everything wrong i did in my entire life, Mia," as he goes to bring Mia something thoughtful to eat, as he then said,"Please tell me what's wrong, and if you must drink from me, i won't flinch, i promise!" as he goes to volunteer for Mia's urges to drink, if Mia wanted to drink blood.

Miranda goes to ask Bella the following question, as she just slapped her own cousin, as Miranda then asked,"Bella, what's wrong?" as she goes to ask,"Why are you trying to kill yourself so badly?" as she goes to look at Bella's beautiful eyes.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Bella rolled her eyes and face palmed. Mia walked up and smirked. "Sick of Cross yet?"

Bella laughed without humor. "I've been sick of him for ages, just not sure how to get rid of him."

Last edited by Isabella Black on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:49 pm

Miranda was feeling a flow of sweat from her forehead in front of her face, as she quickly realized that it meant that Mina and Zory were...having an intimate moment with one another, as Mina's and Miranda's mother had with their father, years ago, as Cross began to feel that his head was on fire, all of a sudden from the combined pressure of the intimate moment and the visions of a banshee in his head.

"What the hell is going on????" Cross began to scream out, as all of a sudden, he wanted to contain the composite pressure in his head, while Miranda goes to try to stand up, since she somehow felt the pressure from the mating process before, somewhere, as Miranda said,"Cousin Cross, hang in there, Bella, Cousin Cross needs your help!!!!" as Miranda was quite serious about Cross needing aid, as it looked like Cross' heart was literally bleeding from the composite pressure, all of a sudden.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Bella shrugged. "I can finally get rid of him! Why should I help?"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:45 pm

"Because Derek's life is somehow wired to Cross because of some sort of illegal ritual that was done behind our family's backs, including behind Lance's and Ophy's backs, and if Cross should die, Derek would die at the same time," Miranda admits, as she goes to watch while Diomedes goes to check on Cara, hoping that Cara is still awake.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Bella laughed dryly. "That's such bull! I haven't talked to Derek in weeks."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:11 pm

"So when do we get to hear about bugs..." but before Diomedes could finish the sentence, he noticed that a lot of magic animals have begun to appear in the ball, as you soon begin to see a magic bunny say, "Nyeh...what's up, docs?" as the grey and white bunny goes to walk towards everyone, greeting everyone as his friends goes to bring in more food and drinks to the parties.

While Miranda still noted that Mina and her lover are...mating, apparently, she then wondered,"How did the Tunes get here so quickly?" as Miranda recalled that they were invited, but didn't expect them to be here, so soon.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Bella facepalmed. "Oi. I swear to god I'm going insane with these creepers."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:21 am

“It could be worse, most of the guests could have suggested that some of the most attractive girls go on mud-wrestling or whipped cream-wrestling, and i already agree with Cross on how this might be a bad idea,” Diomedes sighed, as he goes to set up the Catalyst by Linkin Park on the radio.
Diomedes then goes to check up on Cara, to see if she was doing alright.
A lot of people began to wait in patience for the song, as they went to talk about the spirit who came to Mia, earlier, as they asked each other,“Do you think its connected with Rowena Ravenclaw, actually?The spirit seems very powerful, if you ask me,” one of them said, while another said,“She came to visit Miss Riktor as if she had critical info, but we have to let Miss Riktor decide whether or not she wants to share this info or not,” as they continued to discuss the matter.
Miranda goes to sit down with her bleeding-hearted cousin, Cross, as she goes to bring her cousin a set of her mother's favorite flowers, the Myrtle flowers, before checking on Cross' mind, before she had a luminous flash in her mind before her eyes.
Miranda goes to check her eyes, before she realized that in front of her were a lot of females, two of the most distinct, one being platinum-blonde, the other having black hair of a nearly identical shade as Bella's, with a matching beauty worthy of Miranda's mother's line, to boot, already had a passionate kiss, earlier, before the platinum-blonde shook her head, but then before the blonde left with half the girls, the black-haired one sang a tune,'I have a love, a true, true love, and my true love lies waiting...' as the words felt true to Miranda's ears, for reasons she does not know, yet, other than that it was meant for the platinum girl's ears to hear.

Upon closer inspections, Miranda began to sense a genetic aura from the black-haired girl, as Miranda wondered,[color=fuchsia]'Is she a paternal cousin?'

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:08 pm

Bella sat down next to Cross, watching Miranda walk away.

"We're pretty fucked up huh? You and I, we make an odd pair."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:30 pm

As Miranda took further looks at the beautiful black-haired woman, she sensed her name, outrightly, with her mind.
She then came to see the violet letters above the black-haired woman's head, as the words, Pippa Cross, came up, as Miranda recalled that it was a name of one of the two tragic lovers from the Victorian Era Britain(The other, being the platinum-blonde, who bore the name Felicity Worthington, an artist's model who lived in France after graduation!) who were unable to survive together long enough until both could graduate, rather than just one of them.
'Figures, she must be a paternal cousin, because with the exceptions being Lady Helen of Sparta, Lady Lavinia of the pre-trojan latins, Guinevere of Britain, and Iseult of Ireland, no one else i'd know would have such beautiful black hair(by varying shades) unless they were like Bella, my sister Mina, or my late half-sister Silena Beauregard in looks, especially since Black is not Mina's natural hair color, and its a faint memory of Silena's original hair color, anyway!'
Miranda caught a hazy view in Cross's mind, as it meant Cousin Cross is about to awaken, which means now, Miranda must be off.
As she left the room, she left Bella a note at the table, with a sign to show it to Cross, since it'll be of importance, later, as Cross's eyes slowly begin to open, to notice a beautiful witch princess at the front of the bed.

Last edited by Javier Cross on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The part about Pippa Cross + Felicity Worthington was based on the Gemma Doyle trilogy, by Libba Bray, during the time of the final novel, [i]The Sweet Far Thing![/i])

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Bella sighed. "Sorry Cross. We just . . . don't . . . work. As friends, as lovers, as enemies. It would have been better if we never met." She sat up and kissed Cross's forhead, and left before he could fully wake.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Cross fainted, thinking it was another of those dreams reoccuring, as usual, as he goes to look up to the ceiling, wondering why Bella would leave the group like this, 24/7, every time she came back?
'I don't feel like Bella and i were remotely close, to begin with,' as Cross thought,'Even those times we had may have meant nothing to her, its because i'm a genetic abomination, as terrorists would word it out!Because at least Mina and her sister Miranda were able to go underwater because of something as natural as having one of Metis' sisters as their biological paternal grandma, since she's a child of Oceanus and Tethys, despite the fact their paternal grandparents were married before their father was born!' as Cross fell asleep, scolding himself outrightly, for not being naturally gifted to survive underwater.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top