The T.E.A.U.P.B Valentine's Day Weekend Ball!

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The T.E.A.U.P.B Valentine's Day Weekend Ball!

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:46 pm

As the northern lights of Antartica were gathering, brighter than normal, a Sapphire Blue Fortress appeared from the stars to the nighttime skies.
As soon as the Sapphire Fortress appeared, various armed, trained, and powerful groups began to gather to the sight of it.

The Emergency Alliance Union of Planetary Beings sent an armed expedition[mainly consisting of fairies, humans, demigods, and vamps and werewolves(mostly Demonata-inspired), alike!] to secure the fortress, as when Lancelot, one of the leaders of the expedition group, contacted Nico Di Angelo, the child of Hades, that the area is safe, he spreaded the word to his father, who in turn spreaded it to the T.E.A.U.P.B-involved worlds and their leaders, as pretty soon, thousands of people[including(but not limiting to) veterans of the Voldemortian wars] began to pour in, as Minister Shacklebolt even brought in some of the Aurors, like initiates Harry James Potter and Ron Weasley, to the star fortress, mainly to uncover the fortress' secrets.

Veteran Assassin, Tiresias Ebony, goes to bring in Diomedes Dienikes[call him Dio!] to get as many people to the party as possible, as Tiresias informed his other relatives, like Bella Black[The rest of the Weasley siblings (his other cousins + The Malfoys) are coming in, already!]

As for Cross, he is traveling with Bella Black, as he found Mina Alvizu's letter, as Cross was going to open his cousin Mina's letter, when he heard of Tiresias' invite, meant for both him and Bella to come in, as Cross goes to look at Bella, in that instance.

[Chibi, you can use Nico, if you
want, but be creative!]

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The T.E.A.U.P.B Valentine's Day Weekend Ball!

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Bella was bored and wishing her boyfriend could come. She debated forcing him, but decided that leaving him with his sister was funnier.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:48 pm

'Cousin Bella, are you there?This is Tiresias, we've just heard word that there's an unknown fortress in our skies, at the area where the Northern Lights are found, so are you on there? Tiresias was hoping to find Cross on there, as well, as he added,'If Officer Cross is also with you, please let me know if he is, so it'll save me the trouble of finding him, myself, so we can get the process set up, faster, alright, cousin?

Cross was looking at Bella, as he wanted to know if anything was going on, that was of importance, that was at least just as important as Cross and Bella finding Mina's absence letter, as apparently she was spending time with her father, along with her boyfriend, but Cross wanted to hear Mina's reasonings as to why she is doing this.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:01 pm

[Dee is back. Which character do y'all want me to use?]
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:20 pm

[Don't be afraid to use Cara, please?You can also bring in Jasna!]

Cross quickly heard a noise, coming in from the area, but from where, Cross doesn't know, as he placed Mina's letter away, and drew his Assault Rifle out, grateful he just upgraded his AK-74, recently.
'Who's there?' Cross sent the thought to the noise, as he was besides Bella, as Cross prayed its just a friend, but if its a foe, he won't be caught dead from hesitation, as he will shoot.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:46 pm

[Could I upload their profiles later then?]

Cara made a quick movement but obviously not swift enough. She stared at the gun pointed at her chest and wondered, What the hell? She had never seen that gun before. She looked up to see who was holding the gun and realized it was only Cross. "Cross, stop. It's just me, Cara. You can point that gun somewhere else...please."

Cara was slightly unnerved by it. Theoretically, she could get killed by that gun with one slight jerk. She only hoped that that wouldn't happen. She held her hands up, indicating that she really didn't mean no harm...though Cross should have known that by now.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:46 pm

Cross looked at Cara, quickly recognizing Apollo's symbol above the half-goddess head, thanks to the magical blood in his veins, as he placed his gun away, as Cross responded,“I could have swore you were someone else, Cara.I'd understand it, if Jasna did that, instead, but i could have...” Cross was too alert to finish the sentence, as he was dangerously close to making an unnecessary enemy of Apollo, as not even Lance could have gotten him out of it, if that happened.

Cross felt that he deserved to be slapped in the face, for thinking she might have been a foe, but instead, he might as well be slapped if Bella thought he was being a sleazebag, as he nearly killed Mina's fellow camper, that time, as Cross couldn't bring himself to dismay Mina, either.

“Slap me, please, Cara?” Cross asked, as he made an error in judgement, yet again, as a Marine, before he admitted further,“Selven would be beating me, badly, if he realized what almost happened!” as he then goes to shake Cara's hands, briefly.

But at that instant, a fleet of Pegesi appeared, as a Chariot arrived, with Cara's half-brother Selven, on it, as Cross recognized the kombat-hardened camper, from the few beads he had, most of which were kombat-earned, as even fewer were from healing.

“Sorry i'm late, Cara, so...” as Selven sensed that Cross drew one of his weapons, a few moments ago, as Selven asked Cara,“What happened, Cara?” as he goes to look at Cara's responses, next, while eying Cross.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Bella whipped out her sword. "Sorry I'm a bit slow today. AM I allowed to kill someone yet? Cuz you promised that if I came with the army I could kill someone."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:01 pm

At the instant that Bella asked for it, a manticore, in the guise of a human, arrived, along with a group of human mercenaries, yet Selven quickly recognized that it wasn't Dr. Thorn[this time, at least!] but probably another Manticore, altogether, as the Manticore then said,"So you have come to the feasting area, i guess that means you will be tonight's buffet, in that case," as quite quickly, the human mercenaries surrounding him were beginning to show signs of altering to wolf-like creatures, yet they haven't been consumed by their forms, yet, as they were revealing a mixture of gold-and-red eyes, on either side of their faces.

Cross quickly drew his Rifle, as he said to Bella,"You spoke too soon, Princess," as he quickly gets his rifle ready, as he could tell that the party was about to be surrounded by enemy reinforcements from behind them, at any instant, as he goes to look at the entire party, Selven and his half-sister Cara, included, as he looked at Bella's eyes, as Cross was eager to fight, once everyone was ready.

Selven quickly gave Cara a mace canister, as he hoped that Cara would remember how to use double-bladed swords, or if not, for good measure, he gave Cara a bracelet, meant to turn to a bow with limitless arrows.
“Do you recall how to use bows, Cara?What about double-bladed swords?”
As with that, he drew his single-bladed bronze longsword, in an instant, to his left arm.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:19 pm

Bells rolled her eyes. "You over complicate things Selven. Just give her the sword and tell her to swing at the enemy," She dropped into a defensive position before attacking the manticore.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:29 pm

The wolflike mercenaries surrounding the Manticore[who was turning to his true form, except the lion part of him resembled a mountain lion while the rest resembled traditional manticore segments, like the spiked tail and the eyes!] began to scatter, as quite quickly, they were generating various colors of various offensive elemental magic powers, as they surrounded the party, and breathed fire, ice, electricity, and wind, as one could quickly see the winds cutting the grounds, as the wind blasts were coming quickly, while the concentrated force of an electric blast is enough to do severe damages, if you don't defend against it.

Cross goes to quickly freeze time[as he was genetically altered to do] for 12 seconds, quickly getting him to have everyone escape the area in which they would get hit, but not without Cross beginning to lose focus, prior to getting the party out of the site, as Cross unfroze time, as he sensed that the Manticore wasn't in the spot, as Cross recognized that a series of poisoned needles were coming at the party, as the Manticore said,“I am not my cousin, the one you coined 'Dr. Thorn,'” as he revealed a bracelet on one of the wrists of his paws, which, if Cross guessed right, meant the manticore could negate the negative effects of time, with a bracelet like that.

While a dozen of the wolflike creatures were attempting to surround the party again,
Selven goes to cover the party, with silver arrows, as he grabbed a crossbow from a cross he had, on his neck, as Selven fired the silver bolts at them, completely unsure if it'll be enough to even harm the ones that get hit, from the rapid-firing rate of the cross-bow!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:45 pm

(Cross stop overcomplicating this)

Bella didn't let herself be frozen and deflected the needles.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:55 am

Sigmund hides behind a craggy ice formation, watching the battle. He had been following the party for days, trying to figure out their intention. As one of the needles shot out by a manticore headed toward him, he instinctively draws his daggers and parries the needle away. The manticore that was attacking the group turned around, having heard some commotion behind him. "Another one!" he roared. "You two," pointing at a pair of mercenaries, get that vampire. They charged at him, snarling with their weapons drawn.

(OOC: Are we in Antarctica?)
Chibi
Head of Hades Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:42 pm

(I'm like new, but I know how Saph had her characters and she told me to continue. And that sounds AWESOME!)

Bella turned to Sigmund. "Good luck," She said and turned back to her opponent, finishing the mercenary and attacking another one gleefully.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:38 pm

[We're heading there, since everyone else is heading to the Fortress at Antartica, but we got ambushed by a large garrison of lycanthropic mercenaries, apparently hired by the Manticore who isn't Dr. Thorn, but was also tracking down Cross and Bella, on his and their employers' orders, which prevented our party from heading straight to the fortress, by means of Selven's Pegesi-filled Carrage, by the time Cara came in!]

[We're in Greenland, i forgot to add!]

Selven continues to fire at the Mercenaries, with the Crossbow, quickly realizing he hadn't remembered whether or not Werewolves could still be harmed by silver weapons, as the bolts in the crossbow are silver, as he aimed for the lycanthropic heads and eyes of the mercs, before he sensed that some of them are heading towards his half-sister, Cara, as Selven tried to aim for the mercs, who were about to fire spells from their fingertips, before Cross unleashed the defensive spell, Protego Horriblis when he moved between the spells[which thankfully weren't killing curses] and Cara, as Cross was using his sword, Gabriel, named after the Archangel who visited Muhamad, to block the spells with a mystical[yet terrifying] field, as it reflected to some of the mercenaries, hitting them with both their fears and their spells!

[Thank you, The Demonata, for mentioning that Werewolves could use magic]

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:45 pm

(Your weird)

Bella killed her final foe and turned to the manticore. "Wish me luck guys and gals," She said, tightening her stance to attack it.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:44 am

Cross goes to immediately watch the Manticore return to its true form, as quite quickly, he was staring at the fact of the matter that this Manticore was of a different breed from what the likes of Dr. Thorn happened to be, so as a result, Cross quickly watched the Manticore's needles, as Cross detected many colors emitting from the needles, themselves.

Selven goes to check up on Cara, as he goes to ask his half-sister,"Are you alright, Cara?" as he needed to know if she was responding, at all, as quickly as he realized it, Selven still noticed that the reinforcements[at least about a garrison of Werewolf-formed Lycanthropic Mercenaries!] were about to arrive, in 5 minutes, from what sounded like a band of motorcycles, to his ears, as quickly enough, he realized everyone must get out of the area, as soon as possible, before the reinforcements arrived, as once they catch up, they'll find the fortress in Antartica, and then either take possession of it, or destroy it, altogether.

"Bella, Sigmund[if that's your name?] and Half-Sis, we got about 5 Minutes to get out of the area, as soon as possible, so judging from that, we have 2 minutes to get to the carrage, and get out of here, as it'll be the only route to entering the fortress, everyone!Otherwise, an enchantment will go and block us out, as soon as we get to the site of the area, once we're in Antartica!" Selven said to the party, as quite quickly, he realized that he has to get everyone inside the carrage, as soon as possible.

Cross noticed the distress, as he goes to end up taking most of everyone to the carrage, as he goes to pick up Cara, suspecting she couldn't move, lately, as if the burst of time freezing was too much for her, while also taking care to see if Sigmund is going with them, or not, quickly saving Bella for as soon as she can go and end the battle, for now.

[5 Posts would mean 5 minutes, in this case!]

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:39 pm

(You write too much. This is supposed to be easy and fun, not long and tedious. I see why Saph complains)

Bella swiftly attacked the weaker underside of the manticore. "I don't need rescuing."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Seeing that the manticore dodged Bella's attack, Sigmund swiftly threw one of his daggers at it, hoping to hit it while it was distracted. No such luck. The manticore now started heading toward him with long strides
Chibi
Head of Hades Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit rain on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:33 pm

ruby runs up alongside bella slicing the manticores head in half to make sure it was gonna stay dead. "ud b suprised when u DO need rescuing"
spirit rain
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:39 pm

Cross quickly managed to sense only a shadow, before he realized that the shadow somehow sliced off the head of the enemy manticore, as he then thought,'Was that...another one of what Kyle happened to be?' as Cross goes to recall the fact that his adopted brother, Kyle Perry, happened to be a hybrid of a Vampire and a Werewolf[he turned out to be a grandchild of the Olympian War God, through his Werewolf mother's side, as well!] as Cross quickly asked,"Who are you?" to the shadow whose form was showing.

Selven looked at Cara, and asked her,"Are you alright, Cara?" as he realized enemy reinforcements could arrive, at any moment.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit rain on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:43 pm

"i am ruby moon though i like to b called ruby" i start to sense the auras of those around me "i am a half breed. both wolf and vampire" who wud u be?" looks at u then runs hard right
spirit rain
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Cross quickly responded,"I'm Javier Cross, a Lieutenant and The Squad Leader for one of the squads of the 4th Platoon!" as he goes to look at Selven, who already responded next to Cara,"I'm Selven, and this is Cara, we're children of Apollo!" as Selven quickly felt that the enemy reinforcements have begun to arrive, as quickly enough, he then said,"The enemy reinforcement garrison arrived, we have to fight or take flight, in more ways than one, now!!!" as he looked at the party.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit rain on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:52 pm

"fine with me! im always up for a fight!" runs to the front lines and attaks the first manticore "im a child of nyx! i fight for all that is just!" howls out in joy "come all! thy shall accept this display of a challange!"
spirit rain
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:55 pm

The Manticores were apparently of a weaker variety from the one that was recently slain, but they quickly revealed their true forms, while they ordered their Lycanthropic mercenaries to transform to their full-lycanthropic states, as they began to resemble golden-eyed werewolves, quite quickly.

The Wolves then looked at the party, and now, they prepared to surround the party, so they can get rid of the party with their mystic breath, as they were prepared to blast the party, once they get to formation.

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top