Create Your Own Characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Create Your Own Characters

Post by Mercedes on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:38 pm

I personally do not know where to put knew RP-people that I want so I am making this so people can do the same.
1.Name: Adrianna
2.Species: Hunter (Vampire who hunts Zombies) 
   3.Appearance: Bright emerald green eyes with jet black, slightly curly hair that has no layers; only baby-doll bangs. She usually wears dark and smokey eye makeup.  Her skin is pale, but fair. She wears black clothes; usually pants a dress shirt and heeled boots. She always has two daggers on her and at least one gun.

4.History:She was 'reborn' at age twenty; ten years ago.  Her best friend turned her because Adrianna had gotten hit by a car and almost died. Her dad was Chinese, her mom was Canadian.
  5.Personality: She is spunky and is very funny.  She is also gothic and a badass.  When she is pissed- don't screw with her; she will just put you in pain.  She runs everyday and can run very fast.  She is also strong and physically fit.  She doesn't kill when she feeds, only in battle.    
6.Hobbies: She enjoys excersize and run/play sports.  She also likes to sword fight.  Her favorite game is Scrabble and she absolutely LOVES listening to 'goth rock' music. Within Temptation is her favorite.    

Last edited by Mercedes on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mercedes
Head Guardian!

Location : A Place that has infinite amounts of books...Borders?...or in [a Floridian] Cabin with Dimitri!!(both are Heaven!!!)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Create Your Own Characters

Post by Princess Liss Dragomir on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Name:
Julia
Species:
Non-Royal Vamp
Appearance:
Usually in black skinny jeans and a red or black graohic tee. She loves to wear her faded red converse high tops. She ALWAYS wears her black leather jacket. She hardly ever wears light makeup.

Personality:
Nice. Generally humorous. Has a slight bitchy streak, but doesn't everyone?
Background:
Has been a 21 year old Vampire since the 1200's. She has changed a total of four humans to Zombies and the only one to make the change was Adrianna. Because of this, the Royals made it illegal for anyone but Royals to change anyone so they arrested Julia for breaking the law. They sentenced her to jail for ten years until her trial, but she broke out. No one knows where her location is, exactly; she is always moving.
Hobbies:
Likes to go clubbing and read. She really likes to listen to music, but Plumb and Nightwish are tied as her favorites.
Princess Liss Dragomir
Moroi Royal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:56 pm

I'm really awful at trying to put picturers on so i won't do that.

Name: Isabella Black
Species: Twilight Vampire - power: control fire
Appearance:Long black wavy hair, green eyes, pale skin, average height
Style: black skinny jeans, black ballet flats, and a black or green tanktop. or black jean skirt, black combat boots, white shirt and black jacket
Personality: dislikes new people, random, very dark, very nice to friends, tries to be helpful, loves violence

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:57 pm

I want to make a funny person.

Name:
Carla Scrooge
Species:
Witch---power---can shape shift herself and others
Appearance: (actual)
She is 4 foot 2, has a lip piercing and one wart on her nose. Her skin is tinted slightly green, like she's always gonna barf. She likes to wear high heels a lot with skinny jeans and a skimpy shirt. She usually wears a black cape over her clothes. She has bleached blonde hair and is slightly plump. She has gray eyes and no eyebrows.
(almost... lol)
Appearance: (usual)
Wears only all black with Converse. Has a 5 foot 7 height and is skinny. She likes to go heavy on the eye make-up. Her eyes are gray, still. Her hair is long, wavy and brown with one streak of red in it.
History:
She was born 777 years ago on December 25th. Her dad was and alien from Mars and her mom was an Egyptian priestess.
Personality:
There is a reason her name is Scrooge. She is always alone and hates happiness, even though she is the funniest damn comedian the world has ever seen. The only problem is she usually turns people into frogs for laughing. She wants to be a happy person but can't because she is too depressed being alone all the time. Her only friend is Lana.
Mercedes
Head Guardian!

Location : A Place that has infinite amounts of books...Borders?...or in [a Floridian] Cabin with Dimitri!!(both are Heaven!!!)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozamarie on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:17 pm

*Nice Adrianna, Manders*
I hope you don't mind me making myself one of your characters...?

Name- Lady Regina
Species- Royal Vamp
Power- Controllable Maduesa-like powers
Appearane- Auborn hair with cold eyes. She is skinny and pale... pretty attractive.
Background- Married the Lord, Cirilo, and became the Lady.
Personality- Mean, harsh, stuck-up, somewhat friendly, self-centered, power-hungry
Rozamarie
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:02 am

Name: Mrs. Alvizu[Pedro Luis' widowed wife]
Species-Banshee
Power: She can lead any mortal human to their death, by appearing to them.
Appearance: Various mortal female disguises, but her true form is more demon-like than Banshee-like!
Personality:
Spoiler:
By a false glance, you'd think she was an honest woman, but in reality, behind that deception, she's a betrayed both those opposing Voldemort and his hordes + Allies, and the branches of the Alvizu Tree who swore to not only uphold Pedro Luis' hopes, but also to save the surviving members of the Black family tree opposed to Voldemort's cause.
Background: a Death-Eater general, who has killed many a Vampire, Demigod, and Human alike, as she drained their blood and their souls, unlike most Banshee!
Biography:
Spoiler:
She is the one who was behind motivating a lot of families to massacre the earlier Alvizu tree members, except for the ancestor who survived to rebuild his family to fight back against those who threaten his family, as she plotted to destroy the Alvizu tree, once and for all, with aid from a few conspirators.

She was one of the people who hired the Silver-masked assassin to kill Cross, as his first deceased officer Dienekes was also trying to warn the 501st division about the traitor in their ranks[and in the Alvizu household!]
Whatever wasn't in her original plan, such as the elixer of Slytherin that she didn't place, she worked to her advantage, as she was impressed that the assassin did manage to kill the early warning-bringer, as she planned to drain the blood of Cross, completely, along with the blood, souls, and powers of Mina Alvizu and her father, along with the likes of the children of Sirius and Regulus Black.
In doing so, she seeks to destroy all life in the universe, as she was created by the blood-star, to do this task, unlike the rest of all known Banshees.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:48 am

Name- Layla
Species- only Black Knight in the world (1/3 zombie, 1/3, vamp, 1/3 human).
Power- her imitation of any voice she hears is perfect.
Appearance- Rozamarie's avatar with a spiral red, gray and black tattoo on her left wrist.
Personality- Moody and funny. She is The person that you want to run and hide from if she's mad at you, though. Her favorite animal is the Kuala.
History- reborn in 1789 and with no remaining family today.
Mercedes
Head Guardian!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:16 pm

[align=center][/align]
[✖]☰[✖] Kyle of War [✖]☰[✖]

In the light of day I am/ In the shadow of the night:
(Kyle Perry)
I have seen many moons:
(Age 17)
Remember, looks can be deceiving:
(Male)
Gravity ain't got s**t on me!
(Height 6'10)
Damn....I ate too much...ugh....
(110 ibs)
Damn I'm rare!
(Valycan[Half-Vamp Half-Werewolf Creature])

✖[☲]✖ PERSONAL ✖[☲]✖

I hate to say it, but I guess you got to know....
(Bio, I was adopted by the likes of the family of the Cross Brothers, when i was a baby, before i even had the chance to fully realize who my true parents were, as the only clue i had to them was a special sword that belonged to my father, whom i wish to seek out to question about our family!)
My doctors say that I am
(Personality: Reckless, concerned, blood-thirsty, eager for a fight, loyal, scared of failure, honest)
I practically melt for a hot
(Sexually interested: Sexy, curvy girls in bikinis, with actually nice features to back up the curves, and nice eyes)
If you do this, I well bust a move
(Likes, at least five: Eating Pizza, encouraging recruits to be themselves, while trying to help them fight better, training hard, helping to care for the family, genuine honesty, and fond of duty to country)
You dirty son of a batch of cookies...
(Dislikes, at least five: Cowards who will not take a stand to do what is right, being cursed with a phobia for Failure, people messing with the family, punching elder step-brother Cross when Cross is under pressure from survivor's guilt, and people who threaten everything dear to the heart!)

☷[✖]☷ ADDITIONAL ☷[✖]☷

My heart and soul belong to
(That's classified!)
I may look weak, but I have had some training
(Weapons/skills: Is a professional swordsman, can unleash elemental magic, has enough control to read thoughts even when he warps into his Valycan form, can go into a blood-frenzy when he has to fight, especially when he needs to kill, and knows martial arts!)
Oh did I forget to tell you
(Maternal Grandfather from real mum's side turns out to be Ares, the Olympian God of Aggressive War, also helping to protect the Cross family, knows a lot about how to deal with jerks, keeps an eye out for enemies, can lift buildings and tanks, under apparent conflict with two opposing sides, one from Vamp-Roots, another from Werewolf-Roots, might have been an angel of death in a past life, and head of a Platoon in the 501st Paranormal Magical Division[a hidden part of the U.S Military!]Also helps to check up on Step-Cousin Mina Alvizu, every now and then, despite the fact that apparently Gramps might be more fond of her mum than first thought! ^_^')

My true master, (Javier Cross[The User/Guardian Angel/Spirit-Guide thingy!)

Spoiler:
[P.S:Kyle knows enough of the matter that his newly-discovered Maternal Grandpa is fond of Mina's immortal mum, even before the Cross Brothers found out about Kyle's mum and her ultimate fate, in which she died a warrior werewolf's death! ]

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo1000c on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:23 pm

Name: Bethani Stoneheart
Species: Hunter

Power: Doing make up, archery, and can control wind.

Appearance: Brown hair, mood changing eyes, white skin, and always wears a flower in her hair.

Background: She has always been alone.

Personality: She is really nice when with her few friends, she can do make up and hair really good, when she does archery she is really serious and concentrated.

Last edited by Oreo1000c on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I hated my picturee...)
Oreo1000c
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Ok, I have no clue what to do, but here I go!

Name; Helen Moore
Age; 18, but an immortal goddess
Nature; Lonely, she just wants someone to love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:06 am

Name: Mecha Sonic

Species: Robot

Power- Numerous badass weaponry, including power to change into Super Mecha Sonic
Fighting him is like signing your own death warrant.

Observe:

Appearance- See pic
Personality- Cold, heartless, Arrogant, cruel, selfish
History- Created by Eggman as Metal Sonic, he kept growing more and more powerful until he rebelled against his master and killed all inhabitants of Mobius with his power. He roams the universe, seeking to increase his power further.
Nope
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:30 am

@Captain

-Accepted-

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by thechaotic1 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:11 am

I'm just sticking a char here then

Name : Deetle Brooks
Height : 6'5"
Weight : 350 (much heavier than he looks)
Power type : Deetle has quite a few earth magic charms, but his real skill is potions
Bio: Deetle is quite antisocial, preferring to work alone any day of the week, he at one point found a strange door. Investigating it he ended up falling in, and has been lost in the dimentional flux since.

Last edited by thechaotic1 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
thechaotic1
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:25 pm

thechaotic1 wrote:I'm just sticking a char here then

Name : Deetle Brooks
Height : 6'5"
Weight : 350 (much heavier than he looks)
Power type : Deetle has quite a few earth magic charms, but his real skill is potions
Bio: Deetle is quite antisocial, preferring to work alone any day of the week, he at one point found a strange door investigating he fell in, and has been lost in the dimentional flux since

You sir are accepted!

Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top