Harry Potter Roleplay Recruit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harry Potter Roleplay Recruit

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 pm

I know it's just the three of us for now, but I figure we gotta start something.

This is a HP roleplay. I am looking for characters that are Human only. The plot of the roleplay is students going to Hogwarts for the first year, and having adventures throughout it.

I need me, at least one boy, preferably Champagne, and another girl.
Isabella Black
Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Roleplay Recruit

Post by Champagne and Gunsmoke on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:02 pm

I actually have a character I use pretty often for HP roleplays.

Name: Cress
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1
Appearance:

Bio:
Cress moved to England from America when his muggle father was offered a job with a British law firm. He has a slightly creepy fascination with the dark arts and likes to study the various dark spells and such in his spare time. While not exactly anti-social, he doesn't have many friends, although the ones he does have he is very close to. He usually keeps to himself in most things, but if his friends are attacked, he will often retaliate with or for them with surprising violence, volume, or both.
He's quite curious, and if he hears or sees something out of the ordinary, he really can't help but go investigate. Defense Against the Dark Arts and Transfiguration are his best subjects easily, with Charms at a close third. While not bad at Potions, he doesn't particularly enjoy it, and he is useless at Herbology.
Champagne and Gunsmoke
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:39 pm

Awesome, we got our guy. Hopefully, a friend of mine will join soon, and we'll have one more girl.

Name:Bella
House:Ravenclaw
Year:1
Appearance:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/raven%20haired%20girl/Sarahfu7905/Anime%20girls/saiyui.gif

Bella is a smart Ravenclaw, who like Cress, has a major fascination witht he dark side, doing to the fact that her father was a deatheater. She is fiercely protective of her friends and will hurt anyone who bothers them. She's not afraid of much, except maybe boys. =D

EDIT: Fixed the image for you. For some reason the image is broken and refuses to show up, so i changed it to a link for you.

-C&G
Isabella Black
Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Champagne and Gunsmoke on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:19 am

So, we gonna get this show on the road?
Champagne and Gunsmoke
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:04 pm

I'll do it.

Name: Reena (Katrina but seriously? Just stick to the nickname Razz)
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1 (It'll be nice to be 11 again XD)
Appearance: http://ryan-newman.org/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=1868&fullsize=1

Reena is from Lisburn, Northern Ireland and sports a rather strange accent. Although seemingly quiet in nature, she is not afraid to attack anyone who harrasses her for her size. She keeps to herself in the hallways and has very few friends. She is intelligent in her subjects but she chooses to stay in the back corner and study the material rather than listening to the professor. Her favorite course would be Charms and Transfiguration but she is not horrible in Potions. Defense Against the Dark Arts intrigues her but she feels rather useless in the class unless she is provoked. Her mother is muggle-born and her father is a pure-blood wizard. She has one older brother, Mark, who is currently in Year 4. Because her mother is muggle-born, Reena enjoys rugby although she does not understand the rules. Athletics in general are difficult for her due to her size.
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:47 am

Perfect. We can start. Thanks Gunsmoke. And welcome Reena. Anyone else can join for a little bit, but for now, let's go RP!
Isabella Black
Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:00 pm

Perfect! Eh...who's starting? XD
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:21 pm

I did!
Isabella Black
Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:09 pm

Name; Felicity Boleyn

House; Slytherin

Year; First Year

Apperance; http://i1.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens9573461module95069731photo_1271099162Natalie-Dormer-natalie-do

Bio; Ambitious, knows what she wants and will stop at nothing to get it. She is stunningly pretty, and can make anything happen, good or bad, for herself or anyone.
Born in Hever Castle, Kent, to the wealthy wizard Charles Boleyn, and his wife Miranda, Fee has a group of loyal friends who she adores, and they all belong in Slytherin with her among all the evil that they will cause.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top